Closing the Sale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could tell Linda was really trying to focus on sucking his cock while being taken over by the intense stimulation, but she obviously was losing control. Soon, she no longer was sucking, but panting on his dick, her hot breath blowing on Bill's crotch. We watched her pelvis grinding back against the assault on her holes, the two men working together knowing they all cum soon. He wondered who would be first. It was Linda. She let out a long moan on his cock and her eyes rolled back in her head as her hips went rigid.

Eric felt her rectum tighten as she came which sent him over the edge and grunting loudly, he drove against her ass, feeling like he was going to pass out as sudden relief flooded through his groin.

Cliff felt his cock being sucked hard inside her vagina with both Eric and Linda cumming, but the sudden increased activity sent him over the edge. "Mmmmph...mmmmm"." His cries muffled as he was sucking harder on the that hard nipple.

Bill found himself kneeling back, stroking his cock as he watched in amazement. He had never seen anything like that, simultaneous orgasms by three people, all moving as one, all grunting, moaning in unison. He felt sudden jealousy he wasn't part of it. He watched as Eric came down first, his arms apparently giving out as he pulled his hips back, extracting his snake from that creamy ass, then rolling off the bed. He slapped Linda on the ass, "Best fuck ever." He then winked at Bill before heading into the bathroom.

Linda pulled herself off Cliff, looked down at his slimy semi-hard cock and grinned, "You both were amazing, but I was worried we'd have to go again to take care of this." She crawled down and kissed the head of his cock and looked up, "But, I think you're done for a while," She licked the shaft before kneeling back and looking at Bill. "Ok, let's reward the new VP. I'd like to clean up a little, so don't go anywhere."

Bill nodded, seeing both Cliff and Linda head into the bathroom. He lay back stroking his dick and looking up at the smoke alarm, spotted the tiny camera. He had the urge to wave at it, but then heard Linda and the two men giggling. Finally, Linda came out with Eric and Cliff and crawled onto the bed and replaced his hand with hers. He saw the two naked men high five Cal before they headed down the hall.

"You been so patient, tell me how you want me." Linda purred before she put her mouth over her husband's cock. She deep throated it a few times while stroking his balls, "Mmmmm." She pulled off and looked up at him, "Feels like someone has a huge load to give me."

"Bill, you have to check out that cunt. I swear to you it's the tightest you've ever felt." Cal said, "But I'd finish in that ass. I know you can't get that at home. Of course, since you're married you probably never get a decent blowjob. Hell, I'll shut up." He finished, laughing. He patted the couch seats seeing Eric and Cliff come back in.

"I have been thinking about that pussy." Bill said as he pulled Linda up and kissed her, his tongue entering her eagerly opening mouth. He was happy to taste she'd rinsed her mouth out, but actually didn't care. He felt her grind against his aching cock that he realized had been hard for about an hour and a half and his balls ached intensely. He rolled over on top of Linda and as he lifted his hips, he felt her hand on his shaft, his ultra-sensitive head sliding up and down that smooth slit and groaned in pleasure as he opened her up, "Oh Christ, you're fucking tight. God! I've been needing this." He looked over at Cal, "Ok, that's the second time I doubted you, no more."

He felt her hand move to his ass as he popped inside and plunged all the way in, listening to her breathing increase, her panting soft mews get louder as the base of his cock pounded against her hardened clit. He almost pulled out just to lick that clit, to feel her lose control like she often does when being eaten, but no way was he going to pull out of that tight cunt. It was almost as if he were enjoying her for the first time. He reached up and roughly grabbed her right tit as his pace quickened.

"We should drink up boys, I think we're going to be up soon." Cal said, "Cliff, you haven't had her ass yet and Eric hasn't fucked that tight cunt, so how's that sound?"

"You sure? I would have thought you'd want that pussy, but I'm not going to argue." Cliff chuckled, "Cal, Eric told me not to expect you to be the gracious host. I guess he was wrong."

Bill listened to then divvying up his wife's holes and regardless of the jolt of anger, he also felt a rush of adrenalin go through him. Why was this so incredibly arousing? Linda had raised her legs up to her chest, encouraging him to fuck her hard and he reached around and felt her slick bud and slid a finger in.

"Yesss, yes, you can fuck my ass. Ooooohhhh. I need you to cum in my ass" Linda moaned as his finger penetrated her rectum fully.

Bill pulled out and slid his cock down, pressing against her anus and pushing hard until he felt her relax, allowing him to drive right in. He was instantly amazed how different anal sex was. He felt the tight ring gripping the entire length as he pulled out and drove in. Her vagina was more consistently tight throughout, but no way nearly as tight as her sphincter. He found himself pulling almost all the way out before slamming all the way in, more and more rapidly feeling that tight ring slide up and down his hard penis. He heard loud grunting and realized it was his voice mixed with Linda's orgasmic gasps.

Linda had never felt Bill so intense, so aggressive, really excited to be in her ass for the first time, he had to come soon, but his body kept slamming against her incredibly aroused clit. It seemed like he got more and more intense. She came almost as soon as he slammed into her ass but found herself cumming over and over, waves of never-ending pleasure as this different Bill used her ass for his pleasure. Her hands were on his ass, pulling him harder and harder against her, her body screaming for more.

Finally, Bill arched his back and groaned as he came, a fleeting image of Eric doing the same thing in the same hole. His eyes teared up as the release was so pleasurable and needed, his balls hurt. He could feel spurt after spurt jet through his cock into her tight rectum. At last, spent, he felt his arms give out and collapsed onto her chest. Knowing he was crushing her, he slid off to her side, feeling how they were both slick with sweat. He reached over and pulled the sticking strands of hair off her face. "Sorry. I got a bit intense. I hope I didn't hurt you."

Linda laughed, "I think I finally understand the crude jokes men make when they say, 'When I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk.' I don't know if I can walk after that." She kissed him, "That was by far the best orgasm I've had in my life. You must have the most satisfied wife in the city."

"Holy crap. Bill, save some for the rest of us. Linda, are you Ok? I'd hate to see you pass out."

"When did that ever stop you Cal? But no kidding, I think we need a short break to let Linda recover." Eric said chuckling. They got up and headed out to the living room.

Bill stroked her face and knowing the men couldn't see, mouthed, "I love you." He indicated with his eyes, the fire alarm, and whispered, "Camera."

Linda hugged him and nodded her head. She kissed him hard and whispered, "I love you too and am so sorry all of this is happening."

"Sshhh, shh, let's get cleaned up. You need to keep playing the single girl, no entanglements, no guilt. We've come too far to blow it now." Bill hugged her tightly, amazed that he no longer felt any anger or jealousy, just love. He rolled off the bed and pulled her to her feet and hugged her.

Linda laughed, feeling his still hard cock pressed against her, "I see Cliff isn't the only guy who can stay hard. Come on, I could use a shower."

As they soaped up, Bill still had his erection and leaned back against the wall as his wife took his freshly cleaned cock into her mouth. 'God damn, how does she do it?' He thought, as she buried her face against his pubes, clenching her throat before pulling off. He tried to hold back, but his mind replayed all the cocks she'd had in her mouth, pussy and ass recently and moaned he was cumming. He assumed she'd swallow, but she pulled off and stroked him rapidly, all the time looking up at him. He saw what she wanted and grunted as jets of sperm splattered all over her face, her open mouth trying to capture his cum.

When the last of his ejaculate splattered on her face, she sucked his cock back into her mouth and extracted what remained. She then took her fingers and wiped the dripping jizm into her mouth. Grinning happily, she stood up and ran her face under the shower.

Bill took her face in his hands and kissed her, "I love you so much. I don't see cameras in here, but I'm going to plead that I have to get home to my wife. You have to do what they want you to do. I don't expect you until morning, so have fun."

"Really? No, I can leave, they've all had their fun. I never should have let it go this far and I should stop now." Linda said as she held him.

"No, look, I overheard you when you were talking to Cal in the kitchen. I was angry at first when Cal bragged about what he and Eric did to you last month, in fact I looked up lawyers and started to list our assets. But, I don't think you're a slut or a whore but simply let things go too far and made a really bad set of choices." He turned that water off, "Come on, I have to get dressed and you have to spread your legs like a good single girl."

The three men were watching the football game as a fully dressed Bill and a freshened, but still naked Linda came out into the living room. "You leaving, Bill?" Cal asked standing up. "Wait, there's a vote. Just for fun we decided to vote on whether we're satisfied with our sales rep." He saw Bill's blank look, "Oh right, you weren't there. Hell, you look satisfied to me." He laughed, "Unless, knowing that, you want to do some further evaluations? I know you engineers, gather all the data before making a decision. We often go until 1 AM, though once we actually went all night." He winked at Linda. "Care to break that record?" He put his arm around her and pulled her close, his hand reaching around and bouncing her breast.

Bill smiled and shook his head, "I'm good."

Linda looked at Bill and laughed, "Oh yes, he's good. I sort of had to help him out in the shower. Though I don't know if I can break that record as the three of you will kill me at the rate we're going." She looked over at her husband, "But I'd be a lot happier if there were four studs taking care of me."

Bill shook his head, "Before tonight, I've never touched any other woman but my wife. I know this might be the hottest sex I've ever had, and I'll always have it on my mind when I'm with her. Sadly, you've really raised the bar, she'll have to go a long way to surpass tonight. Guys, it's been a lot of fun. I'll see you Monday." He said as went over to get his bag. He saw them all turn and head back to the bedroom hearing Cal's voice, "So, you're going to Reno on the 27th? Eric and I will be there, too. Where are you staying?"

He shook his head knowing this would never be the last time. Reno was just one event. All good sales reps have to wine and dine their top clients. He's just have to live with that. He heard giggling, the bed creaking and headed back through the kitchen.

He reached for the thumb drive and pulled it out wishing he'd be able to get the video of the rest of the night when he had a thought. He opened the console, checked the menus...

"OK, that should do it. God, I hope it works," he thought, as he exited the console. He picked up his bag and headed out. He heard someone, perhaps Cliff crying out he was cumming as he opened the door to the penthouse.

**************************************

Bill woke up and looked at the clock, 7:43. He felt better than he had in years. He listened, and the house was completely quiet. He wondered if Linda were on her way home or if she'd come home and crashed in the guest bedroom. He leaned over and opened his laptop and checked his email. He saw what he expected, two new emails. "Wow, 38 Gb, I would have thought the email provider would have blocked something that size." He downloaded the attachment, opened it and saw the three guys watching a football game...fast forward, Linda on the chair in the living room, sluttily rubbing her pussy, 'Christ that's hot.' He suddenly knew this was not the last time he'd be watching her do that...Eric on his back, arms out pulling Linda onto his cock as she wiped her mouth after apparently sucking him to hardness. Bill still couldn't believe that cock was real. Linda had to straighten almost all the way up to align his cockhead with her pussy...Cal fingering Linda's ass as she rode him backwards, Eric's cock in her mouth, her tits flopping, while Cliff, still naked was passed out on the couch. He checked the time stamp, 4:53. He went to the end which he knew would be 6 AM and saw all three passed out, Linda on top of Eric, his fat snake still buried in her pussy, her head resting on Cal's hip, his cock just next to her mouth. He closed the video and opened the other email.

"Reset complete. System reset to factory defaults. WARNING: This erased all data. 2.5 TB free." He smiled, and closed the email. He got up and went down to put on a pot of coffee when he heard the front door open. 'I hope she's hungry, I'm so in the mood for blueberry pancakes.' He thought.