All Comments on 'Clothes Are Not Dry Yet'

by Rob_Howard

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Home Nudist

My wife and I both are working from home during the lockdown. My wife goes on line in the morning and I do in the afternoon. Since I sleep nude I have got in the habit of getting up and staying nude until noon. I freely doing my usual morning activities nude while my wife is dressed as she is online at the table with her partner( her younger sister) . Last week my wife accidentally turned the computer exposing my naked body to her sister. When my wife realized her mistake she asked sis not to tell me. Her sister agreed if she would let her see me nude regularly. So for about a week , every morning sis would tell her to put the camera on me. My wife finally Felt guilty and told me because that morning she had put the camera on me when I was supporting a morning erection. I was both embarrassed and turned on so just laughed it off.

WatchedBethWatchedBethalmost 4 years ago
Flashing

I loved the start and was a little surprised by how the story developed. Scope for more fun here I think. You captured the thrill of flashing very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exhibitionist

I really like these kind of stories... Can't wait to read next part

cutelittlemuffincutelittlemuffinalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed reading the story. Early waiting for next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Story

I enjoyed a lot. I liked the plot. You write very well. I was able to visualize everything. I really liked how the story developed over time. Eager to read the next part. Please continue the series...

Rob_HowardRob_Howardover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback @WatchedBeth

Thanks for the valuable feedback. Do check out my other stories under the series 'Only One Piece of Clothing' which is a continuation of this story.

Rob_HowardRob_Howardover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback @cutelittlemuffin

Please check my latest story in the series.

sapna_prakashsapna_prakashover 3 years ago

Wonderful storyline. Thanks for the proper grammar too! ;)

Sapna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob_Howard@Rob_Howard
Long time smut reader turned writer. Excuse my Indian English. 28-Aug-2023 : I'm on a hiatus from writing on Literotica for an indefinite period. It's a luxury for me to find time to write erotica as a hobby. I'm grateful for having 200+ followers (which may or may not decr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES