Clothes Are Not Dry Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, the doorbell rang again.

"I do believe this bell didn't rang much before the lockdown," said Deepa to herself.

She saw that it was Kavya again.

"Yes?" Deepa asked, with her head peeked out, .

"Sorry to bother you," said Kavya, "But do you have an extra carton of milk? I need one for tonight. I promise you I would return one tomorrow".

"Ok," said Deepa and went to the kitchen.

She had left the door ajar and Kavya saw it as an opportunity to get inside the house. She looked around and entered the kitchen which was near the main door. As soon as she stepped inside the kitchen she gave a gasp of shock. She could see Deepa's bare ass mooning right in front of her as she bent down to take milk from the fridge.

Deepa heard the gasp and turned around. She didn't need to cover anything as the apron covered her very well in the front. She quickly stepped forward to hand over the carton of milk. She then placed both her hands on her ass cheeks even though there was no one behind her.

"My clothes are not dry yet," she grinned with a shy smile.

"Oh ok," said Kavya, "I too like to live alone naked. There is no one in the house right?"

Deepa nodded, still keeping her hands on her ass cheeks. Kavya couldn't help but keep staring at Deepa's apron covered hour-glass shaped body.

"Why don't you show around the house?" asked Kavya.

Deepa thought that Kavya was asking this to remove the awkwardness of the situation.

"Ok," said Deepa with a confused look.

She took care of not going ahead of Kavya and show her her ass again. All the houses in the their society building was basically the same. She led Deepa to her room, confused herself why she was doing so.

"Do you have a pair of scissors?" asked Kavya.

"What?"

"To cut the carton, I wanna drink the milk now," said Kavya.

Deepa tried to spread her left hand across her ass and opened her wardrobe to get the scissors.

"Hmm, not a piece of cloth inside," commented Kavya, "I like how you are fully committed to be naked".

Then she took the scissors and cut a hole on the carton began to sip the milk.

"Is the milk past the expiry date?" asked Kavya.

"Let me check," said Deepa and stepped nearer to Kavya. Kavya slightly tilted the carton on Deepa, spilling some of the milk on her apron.

"Quick, remove the apron, it will wet your body," shouted Kavya and within seconds, Deepa undid the knot and went to the washing machine and dropped it inside.

She then slowly entered her room again with one hand across her breasts and another between her legs. Except for the frizzly black bush around her pussy which was partly covered with her left hand, no part of her body except her head and eyebrows had any strand of hair. Kavya just stared at Deepa's smooth body.

"You deliberately spilled the milk on my apron?" she questioned.

"Yes," said Kavya still scanning Deepa from head to toe, "I knew the moment you opened the door this morning that you were nude behind the door. No one opens a door like that. And then it made sense that your towel was lying around the hall. How scandalous! Were you streaking outside?"

"No," Deepa said in a defensive mode.

"But you do like to stay nude right? You do like to show your hot body to strangers," said Kavya as she stepped forward and pushed Deepa on the bed. Deepa began to crawl up backwards to the pillow and Kavya climbed on the bed beside her.

She began to kiss Deepa and Deepa didn't hesitate. It was as if she was expecting this to happen. Kavya then proceeded to kiss her neck, shoulders and then placed her finger on the clitoris and began to rub it. She licked her one boob and began to suck it and then groped and pinched the other boob with her other hand. Deepa hadn't felt this sensation before. She never knew before that day that she can allow a woman to please her body. She was never touched by another person before and the thought began to shudder her body with excitement and pleasure.

The caressing and kissing became more passionate and now Kavya began to finger Deepa vigorously. Deepa let out a loud moan as she reached her climax.

It brought a wide smile on Kavya's face.

"Did I just lose my virginity? Is this a virginity-losing sex?" asked Deepa.

"I don't know the technical definition. But if another person has pleasured you to climax, it's sex, and if it's sex, you are no longer a virgin," said Kavya.

Deepa got up to pick a handkerchief and cleaned her pussy. She felt embarrassed again and covered her breasts and crotch with her hands. Kavya slowly walked out of the room and Deepa followed her.

"I will come again in the weekend," said Kavya as she was about to leave the house, "Hope your clothes would still be wet."


12