Clothing Optional Resort

Story Info
My wife and I enjoy a clothing optional resort.
5.6k words
4.55
66.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were taking in some of the clothing optional resorts in Colorado. One on the western slope is nestled in the middle of the beautiful Rocky Mountains. We were only going to stay for the day, but some of the activities encouraged us to spend the night.

Mid-afternoon my wife and I were sunning on the grass. We laid out some towels and plopped down on our stomachs to let the sun warm our back sides. After a few minutes, I noticed a couple engaged in a little play. The other woman was a small oriental woman laying on her stomach with her feet toward us. Her partner was fairly tall European descent. He started with rubbing sun lotion on her back, butt, and legs. As he worked the lotion in, she spread her legs slightly giving us a beautiful view of her wet pussy. The man occasionally looked our way (and at the others sunning) to make sure he wasn't getting caught-explicit behavior can get you kicked out of many clothing optional resorts.

He looked our way and I tried to appear to not be watching, but my wife was not as circumspect. She must have smiled the right way, because the man grinned at her and then slid his hand in between his wife's legs and started fingering her.

Nervous for fear of getting caught, he only did a few strokes before moving his hand up to her back - and looking around at the other people. A few moments later, he looked back at my wife and then slid his hand down between his wife's legs. The third time he did this he rolled over onto his side to show his sizable erection.

My wife turned to lay her side turning her body so he would get at least a partial view of her naked body. It also made it more obvious she was watching. He stopped rubbing his wife's cunt from above, and slide a hand under her hips. She responded by lifting her hips to give him access. I think he whispered something into her ear, because she looked up and over her shoulder at us. Then, spread her legs even further.

I joined my wife, laying on my side and enjoying the show. I slid up behind her to let her know my cock was hard.

We watched as the man brought his wife off to a small orgasm. He tried to get her to touch his cock a few times, but she refused.

When they finished, my wife rolled over on to her back. I tried to do the same thing even though I was sporting serious wood, but my wife told me to stay on my side. She wrapped a hand around my cock and started to play with me, all the while watching the man for his reaction. He noticed! My wife stroked my cock and he started to stroke his.

His wife noticed his activity, looked over her shoulder at us and then batted his hand away. She was nervous. They got up, grabbed their towels and went to one of the smaller hot soaking pools.

The man shrugged his shoulders, but my wife wasn't letting them get away so easily. We followed them to the small pool.

The other couple were already in the pool when we arrived. My wife slid in first reaching over to introduce herself. As I stepped in the warm water, still very hard, my wife asked quiet, "would you mind if I bring him off? We enjoyed watching you and I'd hate to leave him like this."

I don't think the woman spoke English, because the two of them talked quietly to each other and then nervously nodded agreement. My wife let me step into the pool and immediately began masturbating me.

The man tried to masturbate a couple of times, but his wife kept telling him no. My wife, never shy, asked the man if there was a problem.

"No," replied, "She just doesn't want to get caught."

"Would it help if my husband stood up so she could watch?"

Again, more quiet conversation and then a small nod from the woman.

I stood up so my cock was just above the water. The woman's eyes were fixed on the cock and the motion of my wife's hand. I was aware my wife was fingering herself under the water, but I don't think the couple knew. After watching me for a bit, the man turned to his wife. She relented and began massaging his cock under the water. I mentioned I was just about to cum. The man's wife must have understood the word, because her eyes got really big and she dove across the pool. Without hesitation she wrapped her lips around my cock and began sucking. I was already on the edge, but that put me over.

The man's wife sucked down my cum with eagerness. He took advantage of his wife standing half way out of the water, moved in behind her and slid his cock into her waiting cunt. I expected her to jump away, but she was too focused on sucking me dry. Fortunately for him, it only took a couple of strokes before he was cumming too.

When I was done cumming, the Oriental woman let go of my cock, looked sheepishly at my wife and said something, which the man translated as "Sorry."

Before my wife could respond, the woman moved to sit back down when she finaly realized her husband was in her from behind. Again, her eyes got really big and then she smiled softly. She wiggled her hips a little and the blushed from head to toe.

Several minutes later another visitor to the spa came over to the pool. He said quietly, "While it was a lovely show, the management takes a dim view of this sort of activity during the day. If you're here over night, you'll see lots of people having sex, but it is strictly an afterhours thing. Management doesn't want to have their licensed pulled."

That was what encouraged my wife and I to book a room for the night.

The other couple did not stay.

Later on in the afternoon, my wife and I were enjoying the large soaking pool. It is deep enough to stand in the center and have the water practically up to your neck-deep enough my wife had to stand on tippy-toes.

We were having a conversation with one of the other female guests when my wife excused herself to go to the bathroom. The conversation was nothing erotic, so I was flaccid. Moments after my wife stepped out of the pool, the woman-who was half standing, half treading water-allowed a hand a brush my cock. I thought nothing of it. Again, the conversation didn't suggest anything. However, a few moments later, she touched my cock again. She didn't skip a beat in the discussion, but she also didn't apologize either. I guess since I didn't say anything, she took that as tacit approval. Her hand reached out and started to play with my cock. This wasn't accidental, and it didn't take long for me to get an erection.

I suppose I should have said something, but I was enjoying the 'massage.'

When I was good and hard, she shifted her hand position to get a better angle. She also shifted the conversation, "You're welcome to finger me if you want."

I'm not in the habit of playing with strangers, but spending the day naked around a bunch of other people naked, watching a man finger his wife, then getting jerked off in front of that same couple made my judgement foggy. My hand quickly found her hips, slid around to her vulva, and dove right in.

At this point the conversation did turn sexual. The woman mentioned watching my wife play with me earlier. She was hoping she'd get a chance to speak with us. When we got into the large pool, she took the opportunity and introduced herself. Then, waited for the right moment to play with my dick.

I'd cum once already, and, although I was certainly hard, it was going to be a while before I would cum again. Still, it was nice getting stroked.

We didn't notice my wife return. "So," she announced her presence. "Started without me?" The woman and I both jumped, but didn't stop playing with each other. My wife stepped in close and said to the woman, "If you're going to play with my man, then the least you could do is offer the same services to me."

The woman didn't hesitate. Within moments, the woman's other hand was fingering my wife. I felt my wife's hand drift down toward my cock, but when the other woman went to remove her hand, my wife stopped her, brought her hand back to my cock and said, "We can both play with him."

Moments later, the woman began to spasm with an orgasm. My wife slid her hand over behind her to help keep her afloat, while the woman's body shook uncontrollably. The woman squeezed my cock and moaned.

When she regained composure, she thanks us for a lovely time.

"Will you be staying the night?" I asked?

"No, my husband and I were here last night, but leaving soon. We were the only overnight guests last night and I think we missed out."

My wife smiled, "Sorry you're not staying, but have a safe trip."

"Oh, the drive to Denver will be much more enjoyable now, Thank you!"

We never met her husband. My wife informed me that I'd cum once today, the couple we met earlier both got to cum, and obviously that woman came. "I, however, have yet to have one. You owe me."

I wasn't sure I was really in trouble, but I certainly had some work to do.

We headed back to our room, where I proceed to eat out my wife for a good thirty minutes. The hot sun (and multiple orgasms) put us in the mood for a nap. We probably should have gotten a bite to eat, but collapsing into each other's naked arms felt so right.

Six hours later we wake up famished.

The shop at the resort was closed and there is no restaurant. My wife had a couple of granola bars in her bag, so we made due and headed out to the soaking pools.

It was a waning gibbous moon, so the lack of outdoor lighting wasn't really an issue. Although, we could see couples soaking in various locations around the pool, we couldn't see faces, or tell what was going on. Rather than intrude, we opted to slide into the large pool and find a spot where we could cuddle, kiss and enjoy the warm water and cool night air.

As my wife squished her large breasts against my chest, I felt my cock stirring. The warm mineral water allowed me to easily twirl the two of us in a slow circle as our lips and tongues found each other. My wife lightly wrapped her legs around my hips and we floated in each other's arms.

My cock quickly grew into a full erection, occasionally pressing up against my wife's cunt. The warm water washed away her normally sopping cunt, but I could feel the folds of her vulva caressing the head of my cock.

I was just about to try and maneuver my cock inside, when I felt a tap on my shoulder and a soft voice break the silence of night. "Sorry to interrupt, but would you mind if we joined you?" I looked over to see a gentleman, slightly taller than me, with chiseled features. His wife, a soft, round face with dark hair pulled back onto a bun behind her head, looked shorter than my wife and I, but it's hard to tell just how short as her shoulders were bobbing about the surface. I couldn't tell if she was having to swim to keep her head above water-which would make her very short, or if she was just enjoying the buoyancy of the water.

My wife turned to look at the same time, and was quicker to respond. She pulled a hand off from around my neck and extended it to the stranger. "Hello."

The gentleman took my wife's hand, shook it once than then slowly pulled it below the water. "Oh," my wife exclaimed. Then she turned to me whispering, "You really should feel his cock. It's long. Not as thick as yours, but hard as steel."

I unwrap an arm from my wife's waist and reach out toward the stranger. True to her word, the man's cock was extremely hard. My wife's hand was sliding up and down along the shaft enthusiastically.

That was enough to show our willingness. The man stepped closer and said, "My wife can hold her breath for a long time." As if on cue, her head drops below the water. Almost instantly I felt her hands grasping the back of my knees, then her head sliding between my legs. Her mouth quickly found my cock as she slid her tongue along the shaft. The tip of my cock was pressed up against the folds of my wife's vulva, but I wasn't necessarily putting any pressure it. The other woman's tongue forced the head to slide up into my wife's vaginal entrance, and then the woman's tongue began frantically licking both my cock and my wife's cunt.

My wife started to buck uncontrollably with the new sensation burying her head into my neck. Suddenly, she slams her hips into mine, forcing my cock into at its full length. My wife whispered heavily, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna..." that was all she could say, when her orgasmic spasms took over.

The other woman, denied access to our genitals, slid between my legs and then up along my back. She slowly let go of her air sending bubbles up along my skins as she rose to the surface. After taking a deep breath, she started kissing the back of my neck and shoulders, while she pressed her ample breasts into my back and grind her pussy hair against my buttocks.

The man stepped closer and slid a hand between my wife's legs. I felt his fingers lightly play with my balls as he also played with my wife's vulva. She turned to him and then slightly louder than she might have intended she groaned, "Slide a finger in my ass."

He leaned over to her, kissed her open mouthed, their tongues desperately seeking the other. Then I heard her gasp. Her eyes flew open. He'd found his target.

As my wife grunted with an extended orgasm, the man asked, "Would you mind if I replaced my finger with my..." He let the sentence incomplete, but the meaning was clear.

A few more grunts from my wife and she finally replied. "I would not, but we will need lube."

"We have some back in our room, if you'd care to join us."

I've never seen my wife disengage from sex so fast in my life. She was off of my cock and swimming toward the shore. The rest of us followed along as obviously she'd accepted his offer.

--------------

Both the other man and I were still sporting major erections. When we stepped into the hallway for the resort, I got a good look at his cock. It was long, slender with a long bend so the head pointed straight up, while the base of his shaft pointed forward. He is completely shaved.

My cock is much thicker and not as long. It points more forward than up, with long strands of red hair sticking out on either side.

When we got back to their room, we introduced ourselves. Mark was quite a bit taller than me, with a slender, boney build. He had muscles, but no fat to soften the shoulders, ribs, and hips. His sandy blonde hair fell into soft waves around his head. Sandy, his wife, was not much taller than 5-foot high. She has soft round hips and large round breasts, very much like my wife. Except for height, their bodies are very similar.

Sandy let down her hair and grabbed a towel to dry it—or at least get out some of the water. My wife laid down on the bed. She was eager for the play to continue.

We have often engaged in anal play, but only with fingers. I have a fairly thick cock and, even with lubrication, it just hasn't been possible to do anything else.

Mark took the hint and pulled a bottle of lubrication out of a drawer. My wife spread her legs, her vulva laid open and ready for attention. Mark knelt on the floor in front of the bed, "I'm going to lotion you up, and get you ready." With that he dipped his head between her legs and started to eat her out. I could tell by the motion of his shoulder he was applying lubricant to her anus. Then, my wife's eyes flew up again as he slid his finger inside.

Sandy came to stand next to me as we watched. She reached down and started to slowly caress my cock. I turned and said, "My wife seems to be enjoying herself."

"Mark is really good at oral sex. He loves going down on women."

"So do I," I replied.

Sandy turned to me and smiled. She pulled on my cock and led me over to the other side of the bed. Laying down next to my wife, Sandy spread her legs as an invitation.

I knelt down and stared at Sandy's inviting cunt. The dark curly hair neatly trimmed into a triangle, but the vulva lips soft and smooth, and slightly open, waiting for my first move. I lowered my head down and started gliding my tongue along her cunt.

My wife slid along the outside of Sandy's thigh to find a hand waiting for me. However, it wasn't Sandy's hand; it was my wife's. I could feel her thumb caress the side of my pinky finger. Another orgasm pulled at her and her finger clinched mine. Moments later, Sandy's fingers slid through my hair pushing my face against her crotch as her hips began to shake with an orgasm. My tongue dove deep into her, as I hummed with pleasure.

The bed shook as the two women vibrated with pleasure. My wife's hips began to buck and I knew she was on the edge of too much. As if on cue, her fingers pulled free from my hand and she pushed against the top of Mark's head, pushing his eager lips away from her cunt. "Too much," she groaned.

Mark sat back on his knees and watched me continue to feast on his wife. Sandy's hips started to buck, but she wasn't ready to quit. I pushed my hands under the small of her back and pulled her closer to me. I didn't need easier access, but wanted to let her know I was just as eager for this to continue.

When my wife was calm enough, she turned to watch me go down on Sandy. Mark saw this and took the opportunity to ask, "Are you ready for something different?"

I lifted my head with the motion of the bed to see what was going on. Mark helped my wife slide off the bed and roll over. This put her hips right on the edge of the mattress with her ass aiming up. Mark poured a bit more lubrication on his cock and stroked it a few time. He probably stroked it a few more times than he needed to spread out the lubrication, but I know the feeling.

Mark edged closer to the bed, pushed down on the base of his cock to align the head with the anal opening of my wife. It took a bit, but eventually he did get the head of his cock inside. Fascinated with the process, I leaned over to watch his cock slowly disappear into my wife. She gasped and Mark stopped moving.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes," and then she grunted. "Just take it slow."

Mark did as she asked.

Sandy grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards her. I moved to go back down on her, but she put her hands under my chin and pulled my face towards hers. "Fuck me. You can watch from up here."

In one fluid motion, I was laying on top of Sandy; my cock buried in her cunt. Rotating my hips as a starting move, I put my hands on the bed to lift my chest and push my cock further in her. I looked down at my wife, who was looking up at me. She smiled and then contorted her face as Mark slid all the way in.

My motion was much faster and more energetic than Marks, but the sounds of the two women were similar, groans and gasps of pleasure.

I have a vasectomy, so I haven't used protection in years, but I wanted to let Sandy know. "I'm about to cum. I've been snipped, so there's no chance of pregnancy, still..."

"It's ok," she groaned, pulling me down on top of her so my chest was smashing her breasts. "I want to feel your cum." Then she slid a hand in between us. I thought she was going to rub her clit, but she slid the fingers all the way down until I could feel them on both sides of my cock.

With that, I started to cum. My balls tightened, my stomach clinched, and I thrust as deep as I could letting go stream after stream.

When the last spasm released, I looked back down at my wife, who was smiling at me. "Having fun?"

"Oh god, yes!"

My wife turned to Mark. "I'd like to try something new."

"Ok," he replied, and started easing his way out.

"I want to see if I can accommodate two at once."

I'd just cum, but the idea of sharing my wife like this encouraged my cock to begin getting hard again.

Sandy whispered in my ear, "Ooh, somebody likes that idea."

I turned to look at Sandy's face. "Yes, I do."

Sandy helped me off of her and then positioned me back on the bed. My ass was right on the edge of the bed, so when my wife climbed on her ass would be on the edge. She threw a leg over me and dropped down on hips. Unlike when we were in the water, her cunt was dripping wet and easily slid onto my cock. Once she was in position, Mark applied some more lube to his cock and begin the process of sliding into her.

12