All Comments on 'Clothing Optional Resort'

by speakingmusic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AtrampboyAtrampboyover 4 years ago
Loved it!

I've visited a co hot springs in Colorado, loads of fun and while we did play some it was grounds for expulsion, and we didntcfind playmates , I'd love to try yours though...

I hope there are more adventures to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

This story was very hot. I enjoyed the multiple scenes and how descriptive they came across. While the sun deck & sauna scenes were very erotic it seems as if the husband was sneaking this in as opposed to telling his wife. She probably wouldn't have a problem with it. I know this Is fantasy but the story came across well enough to be real.

jazzharpjazzharpover 4 years ago
Now these are really Loving Wives! I like it!

You get straight to the dirty parts! And don't mess around with background, not even the wife's name. Presumably they play all the time.

Your stories could be so much better. Your poor editing seriously detracts from your stories. This was even more poorly edited than "Visiting Author".

ag2507ag2507over 3 years ago

Women are people too: 'my wife';'his wife' for much of the story is just a little concerning.

speakingmusicspeakingmusicover 3 years agoAuthor
Women are people too

ag2507: Good Point! I will think about this for future stories.

NudistDavidNudistDavidover 1 year ago

Great story ... Very hot ... Lot's of great sex scenes with swapping ... Very descriptively told! Loved it ... I like your stuff and am looking forward to the next one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous