Clothing Store Stuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two fingers hook around the waistband of her underwear, joining her jeans, pooling around her ankles.

"Nearly ready now, but I still have to loosen you up," his fingers tease her outer lips, dripping with her release.

One of his fingers slips in with practiced ease, making her hips jolt against his hand, her fingers curling around the metal bars of the rack in front of her. His finger was so much thicker and longer than hers, his digit toyed with her walls, teasing and stretching until he pulled a soft groan from her lips. He was the only one who could make her this desperate, his lips pressed against her neck, the heat from his body has her mind reeling with pleasure.

"Mmm, Chase, more," and he's adding another finger inside her still all too tight entrance, making her whimper, as the intrusion is all too much after a few weeks of not having him inside.

"So greedy," he murmurs, the wet squelch of her cunt ringing in her ears.

"You're practically sucking me in, but it's still not enough for you, is it?"

His tongue drags against the outer shell of her ear, his piercing against her skin, before his mouth envelops her earlobe and sucks.

His fingers are fucking her open, herr eyes screwed shut as the tips brush against that spot, heat flooding her body. And she doesn't hear the shuffling of his other hand through a box, until she hears the sound of sucking.

"Chase," and he's pressing the sucker against her clit, her mouth falling open as pleasure rips up her spine, the sucking sensation with the lewd noises of her pussy being finger fucked is too much.

She came all over his hand, her hand clamping over her mouth so no one heard her moans, and her legs quake as she comes down from her high, as he eases his fingers from her.

"So pretty," he murmurs, and she can feel his dark, lidded eyes on her drenched cunt, watching her sticky release cling to his fingers, purple painted nails glinting in the low light.

And he's leaning forward, kissing down her back, as he turns her around gently, so her back is pressed against the rack.

She kicks off her underwear and pants. She was still panting, chest rising and falling as his fingers pressed to her chin, lifting it so she met his gaze, as he sucked his fingers clean of her cum. Heat pools again, as his fingers undo the leather belt and he's tugging his jeans and black boxers down to his knees, his erection springs out, slapping against his stomach.

Her mouth runs dry.

Fuck, he's even bigger than she thought.

How was that even possible? That shit would break you - but fuck - her cunt twitched - he kind of want it to break her.

"Like what you see, princess?"

She licks her lips in response, and in a trance, her fingers are reaching for him, curling around the base before she slowly starts to pump him. She was rewarded with a moan, a noise that goes straight to her cunt, as her hand moves faster, trying to find the right rhythm. Pre-cum leaks from the top, as she teased it, before stroking back up the length of it.

And he's a beautiful mess, his features flushed a gorgeous red, as he presses his hand against his mouth so his moans wouldn't resonate. And his pre-cum drips all over her fingers, slipping down her wrist even, as she leaned forward to lick it off her own skin, while she met his gaze.

His head lolls back, eyes screwed shut, and her fingers drift to his sack, stroking and teasing while her lips find the tip, sucking lightly before her tongue drags over the length of his cock. And god, he's going to blow his load, if she kept doing that.

His fingers weave into her hair, nails digging into her scalp.

"Baby, ngh, it's too good-fuck-," he's so close, twitching in her mouth as she sucked him from tip to base, tracing his slit with the tip of her tongue.

"Shit, I can't...," and she sucked hard on his cock, massaging his balls, and he's gone.

He's pumping his cock into her mouth as his cum spurts down her throat, as she swallows it all too greedily. She pulled away with a pop, a string of cum and saliva connecting her to his dick still, before she wiped it away.

He's leaning against the rack, chest heaving as he watches her with lust blown out eyes, sweat sheen on his face.

"Haa, baby, s'good f'me," and somehow he's still hard, as she rose to her feet, thighs pressed together, her eyes fixed on his cock.

"You don't have to-"

And he's still so sweet - his eyebrows knit together as he's examining her with concern, but she was shaking her head, as she pressed a sweet kiss to his lips.

"I need you, Chase! please," and he's nodding.

Lips meeting hers in a heady kiss that steals her breath, and he's made her brace herself against the rack, fingers curled around the cool metal.

Her folds are exposed to him, slick and dripping, even wetter than before.

"You liked sucking me off that much, love?" he murmurs, kissing her neck, before he's dragging the tip of his cock against her needy cunt.

"I'll go slow," he assures her as she nods.

He's sinking into her centimeter by centimeter - and not even halfway, she already felt like she was ready to burst.

"So big. I--," and he's murmuring quiet reassurances, as he's parting her folds, the pain drawing a gasp from her lips, as he finally bottoms out.

"S'good, baby, so tight," he's moaning.

She was taking deep breaths, pain ebbing with each second that passed. He pressed sweet kisses to her neck, his hands slipping under her shirt to tease her perked nipples, mixing pain with pleasure. Tears burned at her tear ducts, as she breathed shaky breaths, and finally pain ebbed away, and pleasure grew in its place.

"S'full, so big," she panted, growing more needy by the second.

He reached places she'd only dreamt of - his leaking tip kissing her cervix.

"Move, p-please-ah!"

And he does as she says, pulling ever so slowly out before pushing back in, grunting as he does as her tight cunt adjusts to his size and length -- bullying her insides in a way no toy could ever compare to. She swears she could feel every centimeter, every curve, every vein as he rocks into her.

"So pretty f'me," he moaned, stifled by his bitten lip, as her walls only seemed to pull him back deeper each time he pulled out.

"So perfect, take me so well," he murmured, as he teased her tits between his thumb and pointer finger.

"Pretty cunt made just for me, isn't that right, princess?"

"Yes, yes," and his pace only grows faster, just as his groans grow louder.

"No one else can fuck you like this, make you feel this good, can't wait to feel you cummin' around me," he's panting, his fingers tweaking her nipples, squeezing, as he fucks her deeper and deeper, his tip hitting her cervix deliciously again and again.

"Feels s'good, so wet and warm for me-," his hand comes down on her ass, making her gasp, her cunt squeezing around him.

Drool slips from her mouth, as she gets closer and closer to cumming - the telltale flutter of her walls.

"Chase, I'm coming, I can't--."

"Cum for me, let me fill you up," and his fingers reach around to press a vibrator to her clit, and she's cumming, falling apart on his cock, as he continues to fuck her through her orgasm.

The squelch of her cunt and the way she squeezed him had him falling apart, spurting and painting her walls white.

The two slumped forward, her legs nearly buckling, as she cling to the rack, before he's easing both back onto a bench in the stock room. Their quiet pants fill the silence of the room, as he eases himself out, groaning as both watch their mixed releases leak out of her.

"I don't think I can walk after that," he chuckles in her ear, pressing a kiss to her neck.

"Don't worry, I'll carry you," she laughed, his favorite noise in the world as she slowly turned, making him groan as her soaked pussy grinds against his dick.

"So then you can lift me up when I drop it?"

Her lips are curled in that same smile that had him hypnotized from the moment he saw it, and he could only reply with a bruising kiss. His tongue slipped into her mouth, as she sunk herself onto his dick again.

God. He needed to buy tickets to the Warped Tour.

~~~

The next time she showed up to the clothing store, she wasn't showing up to buy any merchandise.

"Hey emo boy!"

She called out, making him turn with a smile on his lips. The one especially reserved for her.

"Hi baby," he murmurs, kissing her softly, his arm around her waist.

"I'm almost done. I just have to punch out."

She leaned in, words whispered against his ear.

"And then you're gonna come fuck me again?"

She was picking up her boyfriend.

He smiles, wrapping an arm around her waist, before kissing her again.

"You know I will."

12