All Comments on 'Cloudless Days'

by TexasWill

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Easy 5, maybe a 10.

Very well done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please, if you write another one, stop writing in present tense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
choke

Your name should be Texas Wimp.What a weakling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beautifully written

I really enjoyed this story. It is very nicely crafted. All taking place in the warmth and familiarity of family. gorgeous story. Thanks so much!

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Highly enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Could have been a 5

First, congrats on an excellent first sub. You took the time to develop the characters and build tension rather than rushing into a sexual intercourse.

My suggestion is find an editor to work with. Spell check feature on a word processor won't catch most of the errors I saw in this story: repeated words, wrong words, homophones/homonyms.

One example: "cutoff" is a noun, not a verb. The verb form is cut off.

Other than that I would have given your story a 5.

Please keep writing and submit more (after careful editor review)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So good it's almost a 5

I really enjoyed this one, had a sweet laid back attitude, loveable characters, nice setting, true long lasting love, sex that wasn't standing in the way of everything else and left me with longing for more.

To make it better write a sequel, spend some time in quality control (spelling, acronyms...), and get a fix point of view.

4* and hopefully we'll see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Its long but sooo good I could have read on 4ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pent up passions with tender connection ...

Erotic & realistic with slow build-up, & really captures the loving connection, trust & associated tenderness that is the best part of true connections, in addition to the playfulness, horny mischief & crossed boundaries ... Very well done & look forward to the story evolving ...

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Not rousing or deeply moving, but rather like a lazy day in the backyard, enjoying the warm sun with shades, cold drinks, soft lounge chairs, and good company.

The recent law changes in Texas oddly make first cousin sex even more serious of a felony than sibling sex, so go figure. There remain many states where first cousin marriage is allowed. New Mexico allows it and is just across the border, there's California, and many eastern US states allow it. A hundred years ago, it was still acceptable in most of the USA; notable examples of first cousin marriage are Edgar Allen Poe and Charles Darwin. The main impediment would be family - how they react and how willing they are to let the happiness of the people involved trump their views of social convention.

It could be continued (I have concerns that Aunt Lin and/or the younger sisters might have heard the bed banging during the night) or it can remain a stand-alone. Thanks for sharing. The characters were well written. 5*

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
proofread

Was this written on a tablet or phone with a predictive keyboard?

Might when the word should have been my.

Trimmer when the word would be tremor.

Those are examples but there were more.

A good story, though if I didn't need to stop and figure out what you meant it would be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cloudless days....

Very good story and fun read....definatley need more of this.

thank you.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You should really make a second one. I would really enjoy to find out how the rest of Kyle's stay plays out.

clackormanclackormanalmost 8 years ago
More?

One of my greatest fantasies in my youth was to be able to fuck my cousin. Your story brought those fantasies back to mind. I would love to read a continuation of the story. i think you set yourself up to introduce a nephew/aunt relationship as well. It would be a worthy story line to follow. Anyway, good job. Thanks again for reawakening my fantasy. My cousin lives not too far from me. She is divorced and lonely in her late fifties. Maybe a visit is in order...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really nicely written and developed.

I agrre with the other comments, please keep up the story line, I personally love the young beautiful horny girl seducing the average-looking young man. And it would be superb if you could introduce the aunt in it, like she being lonely and with dissatisfied needs, having a horny young stud fooling around, they could have some incident and end up longing and lusting for one another, that's so taboo. On top of that, even the twins could could have some activity, as though it were his own harem. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot cousins

Oh the memories you brought back! I had a hot kissing cousin in my youth. We never went this far but I always wanted to. Alas, we both got married to others before that could happen. This would be a great story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My cousins

I had 2 cousin's I played with. One gave me a bj everytime I saw her. The other lived in another state. Was visiting her family and went out one night. Went back to her place and had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more...definitely more

You have a first class story here and it must be continued. There is so much left to explore here within this family. I'm quite sure that Mom knows what is happening and appears not to be disturb with it either. If you continue the storyline please just keep it between Erin and Kyle please as they develop their love ❤ each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story; pursue it

This was a great read and a lot of fun! Well-crafted and well-paced, IMHO. I'm not one to mindlessly urge writers to add more chapters---You will if you sense a need for more. My comment to "pursue it" means to try to develop it into a movie, kind of like "Meet the Fockers" (? Is that the right name?) It could be hilarious as well as sensual: Hannah shows up (having tracked him to South Texas) and the two sexy women compete for the guy's attention (well, his body), but love wins out in the end and he and his cousin run off to New Mexico and get married. Well, just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

More please its a great story

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
wow

Loved this story and so close to a fantasy of my own. I would also love to read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Five stars hope to see another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant!

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Keep up the good work - you have a great touch with young love

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95almost 8 years ago
Please Continue

I will love to see you continue this story. It is well written and builds to the final scene with a perfect pace. I do wonder just how fooled the Aunt is; she's been around the block a time or two and she should recognize the way they look at each other. You could use a little editing assistance but still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kudos

Well written with a real story line. Imagine that...a story line on Literotica.

Very enjoyable. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I loved it!

Looking forward to more stories from you, Will.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvralmost 8 years ago
5 Stars

Looking forward to your next story. A great read that had my attention from the beginning and kept it. Very sexy and loved the way you waited till the end for the wonderful sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love it

Great story mate cant wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Read

For the first submission, very good writing! I felt like I was part of the story. Can't wait for another or a continuation of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty darn Good !!

Look forward to a second chapter. Maybe he could bang the Aunt next! Then the younger cousins as they become of age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

That was hot, I really enjoyed the read. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Please give it a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
CHAPTER 2, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, PLEASE! ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very sensual

Softly but insistently sensual! A very well crafted tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Anal in Chapter 2, please.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Fantastic

Please keep going with this wonderful story. Just loving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Woah

Nice man. Very very well written. You mentioned other stories...?? Post them here?

tidalwavestidalwavesabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Would really like to see a second chapter, or at least a spin-off chapter with Aunt Lin. You threw in a bit of a tease there, so it would really be amazing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love would like to see more of these two

I would like to see more and possibly her mother catching them but does nothing cause she knows how much they love each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I saw comments about wrong or double words, predictive text, etc. To me, your story flowed so well I could see it play out in my head and I didn't see the individual words. Trust me, the scenes you created were much more enjoyable to look at than looking at this as a series of words. I'm late to the game in reading this, but I really hope you write more. And if you continue this story line, just keep it between Erin and Kyle, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's ok.

Nobody shoots " 9 heavy ropes of cum ".

Nobody stays rock hard after they blow their load.

If Erin is so bad and hardcore, then why does she have tan lines?

MEH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worst...

Worst three page jerk off effort I have read. You should condense! For example, ...I saw my cousin. We liked each other. We fucked. There!!! With that, you don't have to waste our time. I usually reserve this comment for the truly un-gifted at writing, and you deserve this. STOP WASTING MY TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How???

How can this horrible story still have any supporters? Retch! Umm, I like her. She is my cousin. We go running together. We are soulmates! Our family approves indirectly. Oh, we have sex too. I am a wonderful writer. If you are stupid, please click like! If you have no expectations or any requirements from these submissions, go ahead and click 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I very much liked it

I love the way you describe everything so beautifully. It gives the novel a fairy tale feeling. One comment however, i didn't feel like it had to be an incest story. But then again, a lot of people have that certain kink, so i understand why. You have talent in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good

To me it seemed that the end was a tad rushed. You seem to have left the ending open for further chapter's?

MLteach5MLteach5over 4 years ago

What happens next?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's quite good ...overall tone and connection is very good. This genre often can use a little more suspense and build up. It's actually a little sex heavy and build up light for this genre.

Something that you me a little out of it at being current rather than a distant memory, were references like "my short life" and "like only longer lovers can" ..... Those are phrases used by older people reminding about their youth.

Hope the feedback is alright. Thank you for the submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous