Clouds and Rain - An Asian Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if Jackie had checked herself out in a mirror; before she came downstairs. I doubted it. One look in a mirror, and she would have gasped, and quickly put the blouse back in the closet while blushing a deep shade of red. But her appurtenances were wonderful pieces of eye candy in this outfit. 'Just so... WicKed' as Kitten would be commenting on her appearance; if she were present.

___________

"Sorry, Mr. Schumacher, I didn't hear you. The wind covered up what you said."

"Just kind of thinking out loud, Jackie... about Kitten. Hope this storm isn't headed down south to the farm. You know she doesn't like the sound of thunder." I spoke a bit louder, glad that she didn't hear what I had actually said. I tried to block out the images lurking around in my mind. But those soft orbs beneath that silk blouse were holding me in a headlock that wouldn't let me turn away.

With the wind still lashing the patio windows, Jackie helped me clear the table and as the last dish went into the dishwasher, I turned around to dry my hands. I nearly toppled over Jackie, as I came up short. Her head bumped against my chest. She had walked up behind me, waiting for me to turn around. Without a word, she reached out, wrapping her arms around my waist, and hugged me. With the briefest of pauses, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders as though they always belonged there. I wondered what brought this on.

"I saw you," she whispered into my chest, "you and Kat outside on the lawn, Wednesday."

She squeezed me tighter and I could feel her heart beating against me as her breathing deepened. The feel of her turgid nibbles pressed against me. We clung to one another without another word spoken. With my mind sorting out what she saw on Wednesday, the feel of her nipples pressed into my chest, naturally, caused my cock to stiffen. I knew Jackie could feel its rigidity against her, but she made no move to separate herself.

I also knew that Kitten's nude sunbathing was always a potential for trouble, but I threw that trouble to the winds, when she cajoled me into joining her -- then jumping her bones -- as she put it -- under the open sky. We had spent that afternoon bathed in perspiration; continuously edging one another to greater sexual heights. My lips traced the contours of her sex. Kitten squirmed under the sensations coursing up her core; until she couldn't bear the exquisite thrusting of my tongue, reaching as deeply as it could into her pussy. Unable to hold back, Kitten has drawn me upward until my cock slid into her swollen slit.

Shy, secretive Jackie, hidden away in the tree line, apparently had spied on us. I felt her body shivering, snuggly against me. Although, this time, it wasn't from being cold; just her nerves trembling from anticipation. I'd felt that same sensation with Kitten, in the early morning hours of her birthday congress. But Jackie isn't Kitten. No, Jackie's voice failed her. She was unable to ask for what she wanted. Although, I knew she probably wished she were Kitten right then. Kitten hadn't held back, she had cried out, 'Fuck me, baby!'

As I held Jackie close to me, her heart thumped against my chest. I imagined she would have wanted to fulfill her fantasies using Kitten's lust. Was it a cultural Asian-American thing; or was she just too modest to let herself go and revel in the pleasure that awaited her?

No matter, I still sensed what she wanted. I felt a smile curling upon my face; I hugged her tighter. It was a smile that comes about from anticipating having control over a woman's first-time experience; the taking of an innocent. I planned to fulfill what was playing out behind Jackie's closed eyes, as she silently clung to me. This opportunity would be rare; as rare as the first sexual explorations with Marie in the barn loft, as our first conquests. Best of all, Jackie made the first move!

We were alone.

Miles from anyone.

Hours without interruption.

Five days of intimacy; to enjoy one another.

Clearly, Jackie wanted what she had seen Kitten enjoy under the open skies. I could give her that. Outside, the storm clouds whirled and the rains came down. Inside, Jackie's Asian, lusty-storm clouds were brewing as well. I was prepared to immerse myself into her clouds and provide the rain to nourish her womb. She would experience the ancient Asian courtesan arts of 'clouds and rain.' Good karma, for a change, would come to play inside.

An hour ago, I had been entangled in a mind-warping imbroglio; a sexual enigma steeped in incest. It had me by the throat as I tried to figure out a way to shake off that grip. Now, all of those feelings were tucked away in the back of my mind. I had left my daughter with a practiced psychiatrist, in the hopes of dissolving a binding promise to her mother. An incestuous promise to fulfil my sexual needs. I wanted out of that dark hole and hoped that Dr. Marie Johnson had a remedy for that. My future, beyond untangling those knots, had no path. Now, here I was with Katrina's best friend forever; her BFF, and my thoughts were only of playing with a new toy. Where one door closes, another opens; I planned to open Jackie's doorway.

I took her on my bed, the one my daughter and I now shared, beneath the sounds of rain pounding overhead. Only Jackie's quickening breath indicated her rising fervor. She laid still, as her hands gripped the sheets. My lips journeyed up the valley between her thighs where my tongue entered the ancient Asian Gates of Heaven. Gently, my fingers worked to loosen her virgin orifice.

I had watched as she bit down on her lip, when I breached her hymen. It came with a gasp and a deep inhalation. My cock patiently stretched her further. Now, impaled inside of her, she bore her pain bravely. I watched as her facial expression slowly eased, as it acclimated to my penetration. Her legs drew upward, like spreading wings, adjusting to give me more access. Gently, slowly, I began to thrust as the sharpness of her pain eased. I thought of the Asian euphemism, 'Clouds and Rain,' as I moved with slow gentle strokes. I cajoled an occasional soft, barely audible moan from within her. Until I reached that moment, when the desire to control the pleasure stepped aside; and lust took over. More loudly, with each new thrust, her huffed responses turned into gasps of pleasure. They became lusty sounds as her hips begin to undulate, matching my rhythm. She was becoming... So... WicKed,just like Kitten, lost in the pleasure of finding her womanhood.

No longer able to mute her voice, Jackie finally cried out, "Fuck--me--harder!" The words clawed their way upward from deep within her throat, reverberating like the thunder rolling across the skies outside. Finally, her release came. When her spasms stopped, Jackie's rigid body unwound next to mine.

She was spent, her breathing labored. She closed her eyes to rest and to catch her breath.

"Was it good for you?" I asked. It had been for Katrina.

"It hurt--at first. But Kat told me it would," she said, "but after that it felt better. Guess you could tell at the end... it felt really good huh, Mr. Schumacher?" She had a wry smile at that last, shared tidbit of acknowledgement.

I was a bit concerned at hearing she had discussed this with Katrina. "Kitten put you up to this, then, Jackie?" I inquired; a bit rattled.

"No, Mr. Schumacher, she didn't. We just had girl talk about sex and... fucking, stuff like that. I didn't know you two were... doing it together... until Wednesday when I saw you eating her pussy."

Turning, until her breasts were pressed into my ribs, she whispered to me, "Mr. Schumacher, we have four days before Kitten comes home. Can we do this every night, until then?"

"Every morning, all day, and all night, Jackie -- until Kitten returns. Then maybe together afterward," I added, as an afterthought while I lay on my side next to her perspiration-soaked body -- still seething with heat. A heat that told me she was not done for the night -- not yet.

"Jackie," I whispered, as I cuddled next to her, "we just fucked! I think you can stop calling me Mr. Schumacher, now."

She giggled then huffed out jubilantly, "Should I call you Ray, then? Or Sugar? Which do you like best?"

"Sugar, calling me Sugar is just fine with me, Jackie," I whispered in return. I thought of how sweet that would sound as I went down on her, eventually, and heard her voice calling out, 'Sugar, you make me feel so... fucking good!'

__________

In the post-coitus lull, my thoughts turned to how Kitten and Marie were managing to get along. Are they at odds with one another, or are they lying in bed entwined with one another right now? I had begged Marie to help untangle the knot Kitten had used to tie her and me together.

And now, with Jackie's hot flesh in bed next to me, I wasn't so certain that I wanted to break that bond with Kitten. Maybe three to a bed was not really a bad idea, or four to a bed with Marie, perhaps? So... WicKed, I thought as I willed my cock into another erection. I reached for Jackie, rolling her on top of me... she giggled, then wiggled, then came alive, and rode me at her own pace.

__________

First Day of Kitten's Intervention

From my psychiatric perspective, Katrina's bellicose remarks, after Ray drove away from the farm, hadn't set well. She was fiery and the pissy remarks about my being able to keep her prisoner... well let's just say they were forceful; more so than many of my hospital patients.

Yet, in the end, after all the venting and frustration, she had no choice but to calm down. There was no energy left for more rage and theatrics.

It was a good thing, at that point, the farm manager's twins came to look in on the horses. I introduced them to Katrina and she had good sense enough not to act out like a spoiled child in front of them. Their offer to take her out riding also helped smooth a few ruffled feathers. It didn't take her long to realize that, if she was out riding with the girls, she wouldn't be facing me for further torment.

Just before five o'clock, I got up from my desk. I heard the three girls ride up to the barn. The sounds of laughter told me that was a good sign. Perhaps the twins' appearance at the tail end of Katrina's verbal assault had a good corralling effect on her attitude. I had finished the conference call; checking in with the night staff at the hospital. I headed to the kitchen to make a light dinner for Katrina and myself.

Normally, it would take a half-hour to brush the horses down and put away the gear in the tack room. However, it was nearly seven o'clock when I heard the back-porch's screen door open and watched Katrina saunter in.

She looked a little stiff, no doubt due to her first-time experience in the saddle, I supposed. Then, I caught sight of her tousled hair. It was laced with wheat chaff. 'Stiff from riding,' I thought, 'but stiffer from being ridden was more likely,' I concluded. It hadn't taken long for Katrina to talk the twins into exploring the barn loft's lair with her. I knew the twins were sexually active, between themselves. I didn't expect that within an hour-an-a-half, Katrina would have roped them into sex among the three of themselves. Perhaps it was just Katrina's way of showing defiance; to piss me off and show off her ability to control others -- like her father.

__________

Make Up -- Without Sex

We ate. The air in the kitchen was thick with silence--just the sullen kind, though; that of a teenager's anger at being left on a caretaker's doorstep without a teenager's consent.

'At least it's not the kind that floats above a vile pool of anger where blood drips, so it was not bad--for a first day of intervention,' I thought.

Finishing up dinner, I told Katrina that I'd handle the dishes and she could go bathe and clean out the chaff from her hair. "You can use the guest room, the one your Daddy used to stay in. It's at the top of the stairs, opposite my room," I declared, without any overtones.

Looking coolly at me, she stared for a few moments longer than necessary. Then she asked, "So,... should I stay there... in the guest room, tonight?"

The doctor part of me wanted to answer matter-of-factly, "Yes." And stop without added conversation.

But I struggled to formulate an answer for her. Katrina's parents had been an integral part of my maturation through college and beyond for a number of years. My love for Katelyn and my grandmother's care had kept me alive when I wanted to die, so many years ago. Even now, on occasion, Bobby's attempt to rape Katelyn and me at the lake brings out screams in the night. So, the answer couldn't be just a simple, yes. Only a coldhearted bitch would throw away those lifesaving experiences, as though they didn't matter in this situation.

I really didn't want to totally isolate her; as an intervention would normally call for, but this wasn't a normal situation. Finally, I pulled back somewhat from my original program notes and said, "Katrina, as much as I would like to be with you in my bed tonight, I think it might be best if we give ourselves a couple of days of separation and some time for thought. Don't you? Kat, if it gets too quiet for you, please, know that you are always welcome to slip into bed with me and cuddle anytime -- just cuddle -- no fucking, understand?"

We stood locked together in time, watching each other, each waiting for a sign from the other. The words to the song 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' played through my mind. It had been on the radio nearly all day. The words seemed so apropos now, as I watched her standing motionless, just staring at me. Whatever tune was playing in her mind, behind those gorgeous emerald-green eyes, she was trying not to let it show up front. She didn't want me getting a sense of how to bridge those feelings. That sense would come, eventually, I just had to wait. After all, I had just ordered an eighteen-year-old to bed after supper, alone, with no dessert -- and in timeout to boot. What was I expecting, a good night hug?

Bridge Over Troubled Water

By

Simon & Garfunkel

When you're weary, feeling small

When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all, all

I'm on your side, oh, when times get rough

And friends just can't be found

Like a bridge over troubled water

I will lay me down...

Then, a crack in her armor appeared. I found out Katrina wasn't as tough as she presented. Just like a drawbridge being lowered over troubled waters, she glided across the kitchen floor and we melted into each other's arms.

That child-like 'I-lost-my-puppy-look' had washed over her face as she came. Wrapped in my arms, she leaned her head on my shoulder, and whispered, "I'm sorry about being such a bitch, today, Marie. It's just that I thought...."

"Thought you were losing your Daddy, baby? That you might not be able to keep your promise to your mom?" I asked, seeking to confirm the cornerstone premise of my grandmother's thesis entitled 'Inceptual Relations between Fathers and Daughters.'

"Yes. How am I going to make sure Daddy is always happy -- if I'm not there?"

She voiced one of the most perplexing questions a child, caught up in incest, could ever posit on the road to adulthood. It came amidst her soft sobs. I felt the wetness of her tears as they streamed down onto my neck. Pulling her tightly into my arms seeking to quell the tremor rolling through her core, I found myself rocking her; like the child I never had.

"Kitten, your mom would never have made you promise to do something that was impossible for you. You can still make sure your daddy is happy in life even without satisfying his cock yourself. Make him happy by being you, being yourself. He wants you to spread your wings and become an independent woman; as life is meant to be. Achieve your own goals, not just the one you promised to keep for your mother."

"Kitten, twenty-four years ago, I gave Ray to Katelyn as my gift of love into her life. Now, she has given him back to me, as her gift in death. You brought him to me, that's the gift of satisfaction and happiness your mother wanted you to keep as your promise to her," I whispered, from the depths of my heart; as I pressed Katrina closer to my breasts.

"You have kept your promise, Kitten. Now take wing and fly out to explore the world. And I'll keep your Daddy's cock happy for you. I give you my solemn promise!" I smiled, as I kissed her lush lips; before sending her off to wash the chaff out of her hair. I watched her sore, cute butt amble up the stairs; before I picked up my note pad for today's entries.

It was nearly midnight as I worked on my journal entry for Katrina. My thoughts turned to Ray, again. I had left a second message on his recorder before starting dinner. Strangely, he had not returned my call. I half expected that he would be checking in after getting my messages. Perhaps, he didn't want to risk Katrina answering the telephone and setting off another cascading tirade; such as the one that took place on the front porch this morning. Tomorrow will bring another day, one that seems to be brighter and with fewer dark clouds on the horizon for Katrina. I really wanted to inform Ray of that tonight. I know that he would sleep better hearing some good news. I believe Kitten may be turning the corner. Her actions, after dinner tonight, pointed in that direction. I recorded that entry into my patient's notes file for Katrina Schumacher as well as a similar entry into Raymond Schumacher's file notes before locking away my journals for the evening.

Right now, from personal past experiences, I surmised that Ray would be jacking off at least twice before falling into a restless sleep tonight; since he wouldn't be getting his customary sex services. I expected that to be the case tonight, as he arrived home to an empty house. The rest of his week would be just as dire. No sex surrogate for Katelyn, no daughter to deliver that either, so he would be spending the time flagellating his own cock. Poor man. 'Too bad you can't have long distance sex,' I thought, as that old familiar heat began to blossom between my thighs.

I peeked in on Katrina on my way to bed. She was already asleep, in the nude. Uncovered, with the warm night breeze blowing across her body. Her fingers slowly swirled around her vagina. Freud would have loved to be sitting by her bedside taking notes right about now. 'Who's in your dream, sweetheart, causing those fingers to stir your cunty?'

I made a mental note to place an early morning call to Ray and give him an update. I crawled into my empty bed with wicked thoughts of having spent Friday and Saturday nights there with Kitten and Ray entwined like a ball of string; only with legs, pussies, and a dick, instead. Then, I let my own fingers slip into that blossoming heat radiating from my groin. I rocked myself into a slowly building climax -- then into a welcomed, deep sleep.

__________

When the Sun Comes Out in the Morning!

Dawn was trying to creep through my bedroom window, fighting its way through the gray overcast skies. Last night's storm had rolled into the distance, along with the heavy winds, sometime during early morning hours. The electricity had gone out, then back on again. Long enough to trip the time settings on the alarm clock. I'm guessing it was about six o'clock in the morning. The actual time now -- I've no idea. But, it's light enough to see the small blood stains left on the sheets as evidence of my piercing Jackie's virgin cunt last night at the height of the storm. Light enough to also see the coiled fetal resting position of shy Jackie Wilson's pussy quietly, seemingly, whispering for more attention.