Clouds and Rain - An Asian Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching out, I circumnavigated a soft, exposed breast with my fingertip. It was just enough to stir her into movement. Jackie moaned and rolled over; looking into my eyes. Gasping, she grabbed at the bed sheet, pulling it up, and clutched it over her naked body with a wide-eyed look. Her lips pursed as if formulating her thoughts.

"Mr. Schumacher, were you looking at my butt while I was sleeping?" Her sleepy, dry morning voice croaked out.

"No,... Jackie... a little further around," grinning, I answered her question.

"My mother told me men are not supposed to see women like that in the daytime," she softly lectured me, as she avoided eye contact.

"And if it's nighttime?" I replied.

"Nighttime is the time for pillowing... Daddy." My Asian-American bedmate answered, remembering that she'd agreed to no longer call me Mr. Schumacher after I'd shared 'Clouds and Rain' with her last night. I was sorely tempted to show her that her Asian mother was wrong about seeing women naked during the daytime. But I'd let her discover that by herself. Jackie had asked to have the next four days to explore her body together with me before Kitten returned home. There would be ample time for daylight sex.

"Jackie, it's still not exactly daylight outside, yet," I grinned, pulling the sheet off the two of us. She had a clear view of my morning wood. I was hoping she would take the hint.

"I'm sore... down here," she pointed, as she looked down at the light-red tinge that marked her thighs, "Maybe a soak in the tub would feel nice. Then we could... try something else, Daddy."

Having said that, she wrapped the sheet around herself and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting while I filled the tub. I could see this was going to be a bit slow in getting her comfortable with Kitten's level of sexuality, but we had time. I could hear the rustle of the sheet dragging across the floor toward the bathroom as she came, wrapped with the sheet, into the tub area. She was fixed on my nakedness and my still semi-flaccid erection. I smiled, motioned to the filled tub, and then stepped into the shower, next to the tub. Jackie had some modesty issues to overcome.

I did a quick rinse down and stepped back out of the shower, as she soaked in the tub. Reaching down I snatched a washcloth from the tub's edge, and proceeded to wash her from top to bottom. Her eyes were like saucers, but she didn't protest. I held up a towel, as a screen. She stepped out. I used the towel, proceeding to dry her body; as though there were no thoughts of sex involved. I couldn't tell that to my cock, though. It was a full staff, as I handed her another towel motioning for her to dry me. I did give her my back, first!

She looked like a munchkin, wrapped up in one of Kitten's robes, I left her blow drying her hair and went downstairs in search of something for breakfast.

Turning toward the living room is when I spotted the telephone recorder light blinking. I hadn't checked for messages when I arrived last night. My attention had been diverted -- getting into Jackie had caused that failure. I'd told Marie that I would call her later, when I arrived home and check in on progress between Kitten and her. I failed. Hitting the recorder's play button, I listened to the messages play over the speakerphone.

Sunday, 2 pm -- Message

"Ray, I'm alive," Marie's wry voice cracked jokingly as the recorder started to play, "and so is Katrina. It started off rocky just after you left, but after an hour-long tirade, she calmed down a bit. She's out riding the fence lines with the twins, now. She seemed in better spirits, at least she was smiling as the girls gave her a few riding tips before they headed out. Call you later, after she gets back.... Love you."

Sunday, 7 pm -- Message

"Ray,... I wanted to give you an update. I believe Kitten may be turning the corner. She broke down in tears tonight... actually apologized for her tirade. This is usually way too early during the recovery process for such a response to be sincerely meaningful. Often it is a classic ploy during a psychiatric patient's initial trust establishments to try and win me over to her side. But, based upon your input about her concepts of honor and promise keeping, it may be genuine. Call me, tonight.... Ray, she had wheat chaff in her hair, again. She got to those twins! So... she isn't totally heartbroken. Call me any hour tonight. I'll be up."

After the last message played, I knew Marie expected me to call right away, last night. Clearly, she was really going to be concerned about my lack of communication. I turned toward the stairs, to see if I had time to call before Jackie made an appearance.

Barefoot, Jackie was standing on the last step, dressed in faded jeans with a knotted red silk scarf for a belt. She wore a short sleeve crewneck tee shirt -- no nipple sightseeing for me this morning. They fit her well and must have been from Kitten's earlier wardrobe days when she was about four years younger. Jackie's face was expressionless. She had no good morning, Daddy, or bright smile upon seeing me, now. From her expression, I'd gathered that she must have heard some part of - or all of the messages.

"You said that Kat is staying at your cousin's farm. But that lady on the recorder sounded like a doctor talking about Kat as a patient. Were you lying; or is something wrong with her that I'm not supposed to know, Mr. Schumacher?"

"It's complicated," I replied.

With a sigh, I sat down on the couch thinking about what to tell Jackie. If I couldn't have this conversation with my daughter about my feelings concerning our relationship, how could I explain it to my eighteen-year-old paramour, who I'd just slept with for the first time? Did she really deserve an answer?... Of course, she did, some kind of answer at least. Once the skeleton is out of Pandora's box, you cannot very well stuff it back inside and pretend it never got out into the open. This felt like a flashback to Marie's recounting of her attempted rape by Katrina's brother, Bobby. It had tormented Marie for more than thirty years and still had not been put to rest. It certainly shocked the hell out of me when she revealed her attempted suicide, as a result of her remorse for beating Bobby to death.

'Fuck! What the hell should I tell Jackie?' I thought, as she sat down on the chair opposite me, waiting for an answer.

"Jackie, when you saw Kitten and me on the lawn, it wasn't the first time. But maybe it shouldn't happen again. I have mixed feelings about Kitten and me."

So far, Jackie hadn't expressed any revilement at our incest act, perhaps it never came across to her that this is a taboo area in many cultures -- especially in the mid-west Bible belt. I had no idea how this situation would be discussed, or even if it would be in her family. She sat, expressionless, waiting for more of an explanation.

"Katrina is staying with my cousin, Marie. It's Marie's voice you heard on the recorder. Marie also happens to be a psychiatrist and I asked her for help. Not because there is something wrong with Katrina, but something I feel is wrong with me wanting to continue doing what she and I have been doing, together."

Jackie sat with her hands folded in her lap for a few moments before responding. "So, Katrina wants you... you think you don't want her,... but you did it anyway?" she asked.

I sat down on the couch and just looked into her eyes. How had she been able to summarize so succinctly what I had been trying to say, so readily, and so quickly?

"Kitten made a promise to her mother; to take care of my... my needs, Jackie," I replied. "And you know that she would move mountains to keep a promise if she had to. Hasn't she done that for you also?"

Jackie nodded in agreement, "Yes. I always know I can count on Kat to keep a promise. Then, how do you feel about last night, with me? Did I make you do something you didn't want to do?"

"No! No, sex with you last night was wonderful. I hope you don't feel that I took advantage of you. It was what you wanted, but just couldn't tell me, right?"

"You're right about that. I really wanted what happened last light, and it seemed the ideal time. I was home alone, without interference from my parents. And to be honest, I was glad when you told me Kat was away. It just seemed so timely and I might never get another chance like that again. After watching the two of you... enjoying yourselves... outside, well, I thought it was about time I had some cock, too! I really wanted that experience; before I go away to college this fall." Jackie's face seemed to take on Kitten's smile. Her smile let me know that I had interpreted her needs correctly last night.

"Are we good, then?" I asked, at a loss as to how much more I should tell her about Kitten's new sexual predilections.

Kitten had taken John Deere' virginity, took on Marie and I in the barn, and the twin girls as well as, all within three days of arriving at the farmstead. I decided that I would let WicKed fill her in when she came home Saturday, depending upon what happens between now and Saturday when I head down to bring Kitten home.

"Fuck, yeah!" No-longer-shy Jackie giggled, having found a new voice. "So, you're still okay with teaching me about sex stuff, until Kat comes home? And how about what you said last night about including her -- a threesome you said?"

"Jackie, I'm not sure about doing Kitten, again -- as a threesome with you. That's why I asked Marie to help. Maybe, Kitten made her promise due to a misinterpretation of what my wife was asking of Kitten. We'll have to wait and see what happens when I drive out to pick her up Saturday. But, as for still spending the next four days with you, fucking yeah! I'll be glad to provide the lessons that your PE teacher didn't include in her sex-ed lesson plan!"

Over a hearty breakfast. I coaxed shy Jackie into speaking aloud about sex. What she knew, her experiences, which turned out to be vanilla touches, and then turned to what she wanted to experience in the way of all out sex -- before Katrina came home. I grinned at the thoughts of leading Jackie into exploring 'around the world' adventures with her.

I left Jackie blushing as she cleaned up the kitchen. I went to return Marie's voicemail messages and planned to assure her I was fine. More than fine, was what I was thinking.

___________

Writer's Notes

Thanks goes out to kenjisato for his assistance in editing this missive. It makes my work seem so much better with the glitches ironed out under his watchful eye.

__________

Please, provide your rating to help me improve my writings. Just click on the bright yellow star that best expresses how you felt about my submission--Five being the most rewarding.

If you can spare a moment, please, add a comment on how this story resonated with you. And, if you have a second moment, a note about things I might improve upon.

Dmallord