Clown Tickle

Story Info
Not so funny clown tickled by mom and her friends.
971 words
4.29
10.2k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So my mom got me a job at her friend's son's birthday party as a clown. Struggling to pay for college, I needed every job I could get. I knew a little magic, I knew a few jokes, it'd be easy right?

Nope. Half my tricks didn't work, and no one got my jokes. It was a total disaster. So when Gina told me to wait in her bedroom while her husband took the kids to get ice cream, and go see a movie, I thought, okay at least I'm going to get paid.

Then Gina and Stacy came in and everyone could feel the tension.

It was actually a duel birthday party. Gina and Stacy both had kids that had birthdays about a week apart, or something. Normally I charge a hundred bucks for one kid, but being there were two I thought about doubling it, but we settled on a hundred and fifty.

"You are the worst clown ever!" Gina said.

"Horrible," Stacy added.

"Okay so everything didn't work like I planned," I said.

"My daughter is still upset," Stacy said.

"You don't even look like a real clown. You're wearing faded jeans, corny suspenders and a t-shirt," Gina replied.

"Well, not only are you not getting paid, we're gonna teach you the definition of funny. Since we didn't get any laughter from our kids, we'll get it from you," Stacy said.

The next thing I knew I was being tied spread eagle to the bed.

Then they both started poking me in the ribs and on my stomach casing me to jump and give short barks of laughter.

"Come on. You can do better than that can't you?" Gina asked.

Then they both started really ticking me. Using their nails to really make me squirm.

When they saw the effect of pulling my shirt up and out of the way, they decided shirtless would be even better. So, while Stacy sat on me and tickled me, Gina untied my hands, removed my shirt, then retied my hands.

They tickled my armpits, bellybutton and even my nipples. I was really laughing now. I could hardly breathe.

"I wonder how ticklish his feet are." Gina said.

"Let's find out," Stacy said.

Before long, my shoes and socks were off and my feet were getting tortured. My feet weren't too bad, but my toes, holy shit. Then Gina brought out an electric toothbrush and used that. I may have passed out, I'm not sure. It's all kind of a blur of laughing, breathing and begging them to stop.

When they finally did, I thought that was it, but no, it wasn't. With my suspenders off, it wasn't hard to remove my jeans leaving me in just my underwear.

My inner thighs and knees were ever more sensitive than my toes. There was another problem too. With two attractive milfs touching me, I was starting to get an erection.

Gina was pretty with long brown hair, I'd guess a C cup breast size and a nice butt. She had a little bit of a stomach, but not too much.

Stacy had short reddish hair, D size boobs, a great ass and a yoga type body. Very toned, but not muscular.

Not only were they hot, but every time they bent over, I could see down their low cut blouses.

"Looks like someone likes being tickled by a couple of older women," Stacy said, tracing my cock through my underwear.

"Just because we have young kids doesn't mean we couldn't be you mother either." Gina said.

"I wonder if Jackie knows what kind of pervert her son is, getting hard while two older women tickle him," Stacy said.

It didn't bother me that I was hard because a) I couldn't help it and b) judging by their hard nipples, they were enjoying it too.

Apparently, untying me was getting tedious, because Gina simply ran, grabbed a pair of scissors and cut my underwear off.

"Oh my God," Gina said.

"Are you kidding me?" Stacy asked.

I guess my cock was bigger than they expected. When they got over it, they went to town.

Gina tickled my balls, while Stacy stroked and tickled my cock. Then both women used both their hands and ran their fingernails up and down the length of my cock.

"Tell you what, if you can get both of us off, before you have an orgasm, I'll give you two hundred dollars," Stacy offered.

"Deal," I replied.

Both women quickly took off their pants, neither one was wearing panties, but left their tops on. Damn. I was looking forward to seeing their tits.

Stacy climbed on my face, while Gina sucked my cock and played with my balls.

I avoided Stacy's clit and shoved my tongue as deep inside her as I could. Then I moved my tongue back and forth like a spastic pinball machine flapper. Then when I had Stacy moaning just right, I went for the money shot and sucked on her clit for all I was worth. She had a screaming orgasm.

I almost lost it a few times when Gina was sucking me off, but managed to hold on.

Then the women switched places and I basically did the same to Gina, but toyed with her clit every now and then. She started to come a few seconds before I did. I'm not sure which was more intense, my orgasm and Stacy swallowing it, or the way Gina clamped her thighs around my head.

The women agreed to give me a hundred dollars since it was a tie. I figured I still came out ahead, no pun intended. I made a hundred dollars for making two experienced women come and got a blowjob out of the deal.

I went home very happy, but very tired.