Clownin Prequel

Story Info
How Mandy's story started.
5.8k words
4.4
3.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cursed by a clown, Mandy's life is now just one big joke.

If you're confused where to start--either this story or the story "Clownin" is a fine place to start.

Story contains TF elements, mind alteration, Clown transformation, spreadable curses, immature humor, glorifying lewd behavior, masturbation and sexual intercourse.

Story contains, but is not focused on lactation, farting, urination, pregnancy.

----------------------------------------------------

Meet Mandy, 23 year old recent graduate looking to start her new life out of school and finally be free to make her own decisions. Mandy is a hard worker. She doesn't want a lot out of life, she always enjoyed the simple pleasures.

She understands persistence and commitment. Whether that is at home, at school, at the office, in relationships, and in bed--Mandy was proud of her ability to perform in bed and please her lover--Mandy knew it's important to be dedicated and take things seriously.

Mandy has been so busy lately with her career and personal life that a relationship simply couldn't be done without half-assing it. So today, Mandy is planning on restoring balance to her life by meeting up with one of her old highschool friends, Jeff. He was cute, but they never really talked yet. Jeff proposed a meet-and-date at the fair. "That corny pickup line he used wouldn't usually work on me, but he was kinda cute."

Mandy had her nose down looking at her phone all that afternoon at Jeff's 'Read' notification on her last text. "I hate when I act so thirsty," she laments. "Okay, let's just meet up and then worry, in that order." She said to herself to boost her confidence.

Mandy is walking through the fairgrounds to meet her new date with purpose. She walks by the dunking booth. There was only one customer in line, it was some frat boy looking guy and what looks like his incredibly bored looking girlfriend who can't keep her eyes off her phone. Mandy would have tuned them completely out until...

"COOOME OOOON!! DUNK ME, YA POPEYE'ED ARMED WEAKLING!"

"Fuck you, clown!" The fratboy customer said. He threw again and missed.

The clown was doing the classic 'egg the customer on' routine.

"YOUR GIRL IS PRETTY SHORT! I LIKE SHORT WOMEN, THEYRE EASY TO PICK-UP! NEAH HA HA HA"

"Stupid clown..." Mandy puts her face over her forehead in response to that awful joke.

Mandy wasn't watching exactly when it happened, but the clown fell into the water tank then emerged from the water with a big grin on his face, he looked around, and saw nobody was laughing, the fratboy was talking to his girlfriend, walking away from the booth already and nobody--except me, was even watching. I didn't even crack a smile.

The clown stared Mandy down, hard. He viciously narrowed his eyebrows at Mandy like as if she represented all that is wrong in the world.

So the clown pulled his nose off and threw it at Mandy's head, "What the fu-" it bounced off her head then to the ground. Mandy stomped on the nose "ugh fuck that clown" she muttered.

"Stupid clown, won't need his stupid nose now anymore" Mandy said, while making her first smirk that day. Muttering to herself, "I wouldn't be so grumpy if I had an awesome job like that." Mandy kept walking towards her rendezvous. Mandy thought that was incredibly weird she said that. Mandy turned around to see what damage--if any, her little foot could do to a foam red ball. The red clown nose was nowhere to be seen.

"Heh, that was pretty ominous!" Mandy cackled to herself. She thought maybe she should go back and let the clown know he was still pretty funny, but she was short on time.

"At least that eased my tensions somehow, I don't feel quite as nervous anymore, that's great!" She thought to herself. Suddenly realizing that she could meet this cute boy or just simply enjoy her day however she wanted seemed equally enjoyable to her. "That is weird, I definitely remember being super focused on Jeff, now I'm suddenly okay with anything that happens? That's not like me."

Mandy looks down at her phone to see Jeff's 'Read' message is still on the screen.

In the corner of her vision, she catches her own breasts bouncing lightly as stares at her phone screen while she is walking. "Heh heh." She audibly let escape from her mouth.

Mandy has a look of surprise and pure joy on her face as if this were the first time she has ever laid eyes on breasts before.

She locks her eyes on her own breasts bouncing around as she is walking. She thought "I must look like a total dork right now laughing at these dumb boobies"

"Boobies!" She said out loud in a louder than normal volume.

She thought "What the fuck is going on? Am I horny all of a sudden? Why am I so fixated on my boobies? I hate the word 'boobies'. I have distinct mammaries of telling my friends I hate that word!...hehehe mammaries... Did I get drugged? I feel drugged now! Why do I think it's funny? Oh god, is that a side effect of a drug? Suddenly I'm..."

Mandy froze once she realized what is going on. She noticed her breasts stopped moving and doing that silly shaking thing.

Mandy felt extremely perceptive to her sense of humor and surroundings more than her sense of self.

She decided it's clear that boobies are in fact more hilarious if they are bigger and bouncing. It is like as if God cursed all women with heavy, useless bouncy breasts just to bounce annoyingly when women do anything! It's hilarious! It's the ultimate prank evolution itself has played on women!

Mandy is starting to sweat, her face is straining, a couple veins on her forehead could be seen protruding.

Mandy looked up slowly to view her surroundings. What she saw blew her mind. Almost HALF of the people she saw had boobs! Two of them noneltheless! Not only that, but all of the males have penises bouncing around their pants getting caught in wedgies constantly and being erect for no reason sometimes. What an absolutely hilarious way to be annoyed, Mandy thought to herself.

Mandy's face is red right now, trying to hold back the urge, but failing stop herself from screaming "B-b-b...BOING!"

A passerby said "Yeah, I like Beavis and Butt-Head, too, lady."

Mandy burst out laughing, at seemingly nothing and yet at everything at once. This fit of laughter continued for a good 10-15 seconds until she snapped back in control of herself.

"Holy shit, I can't do that here, Why am I doing this?" she muttered to herself.

A concerned passerby tapped Mandy on the shoulder "Hey, miss, are you okay?"

Being suddenly approached by a stranger is usually one of Mandy's biggest triggers, not out of fear, but it's just an unusual event she's never prepared for, living in an intrinsic lifestyle made Mandy into a sort of a shy girl growing up. Well, not anymore, it seems.

"I'm about as okay as that weenie shaking between your legs! Hahaha"

Mandy realizing what she just did just made her face completely red, and that normal feeling of 'somebody kill me now' levels of pure embarrassment just simply wasn't there like it was supposed to be. She wanted to laugh at her own disgusting joke.

"That's deeply concerning." she muttered to herself.

"What? Having a penis? Do you need help, lady?"

"I need to run away now, sorry about that!" Mandy quipped, as she dashed off away from the growing number of spectators staring at Mandy's antics.

"Wow, I think that was totally sexual harassment, that is not cool--I never would do that! I need to never do that again! What is going on? Why would I even WANT to do what I just did?"

Mandy has a strong consciousness still as intact as the day she was born, but her subconscious seems to have been replaced with a completely different person.

Mandy kept running back in the direction she came from so she could think for a moment. Preferably with less people nearby. Her focus on getting away from the crowd of people is rapidly losing interest in favor of giggling at her own breasts bouncing like an immature child seeing them for the first time.

"Bouncy! Bouncy bounce-bounce-bounce!" She said, in rhythm with each bounce. She doesn't quite notice, but she's getting plenty of weird looks from people as she's running by.

"I'm being so annoying, and why don't I care? I should care! I sound like a weird 8 year old who never learned any manners!" Instead of worrying Mandy, those thoughts only emboldened her even more to act like a complete...

"Clown." She said out loud. Stopping from running. "I'm acting like a clown. A lewd one, at that."

She's thinking that clowns aren't THIS perverted. "I feel like Beavis and Butt-Head and Peewee Herman minus the stupid laughing" she said while making her own unique annoying laugh.

"Well, but more perverted it seems." she said, out loud, to herself.

Mandy feels her phone vibrate, it's a text from Jeff.

Jeff(2:30)>Mandy, I'm here at the spot, I don't see you yet. Are you close?

Mandy reads the message and thinks to herself that she needs to impress this guy with a really great and well thought out joke prior to meeting up. She pulls up reddit on her phone and looks through to find the perfect /r/dadjoke to share with Jeff.

An hour passes by.

"Ooh, got to save that one for later... Oh, that one is really great... This one is good but not jeff-good..."

Mandy finds the perfect zinger, but only somehow accidentally managing to copy and paste the punch line, only:

Mandy(3:30pm) >Rectum? It damn near killed him!

Jeff(3:35pm)> If ghosting me wasn't enough, you have to troll me too?

Mandy(3:35pm)> What are you talking about? Oh crap, I only linked the punchline, hold on let me find the rest of the joke...

Jeff(3:36pm)> Beat it

Mandy incorrectly assumed "Damn, either that's a michael jackson reference, or he is asking me to leave him alone."

Mandy(3:41pm)> Fine, I'll just find another weenie wielder to keep me company who can appreciate a good joke.

Oof, Mandy knew that was cringey, but she didn't realize she made him wait so long.

Jeff(3:44pm)> Mandy, are you okay? What is wrong with you? Do you need help? I'm serious.

As far as Mandy is concerned, maybe it was best to leave someone super serious like him in favor of a guy with a sense of humor.

"Well, now my day is free." She unhooked her bra from under her shirt and tossed it over her head and marched onward "Just like my BOOBIES are now!" Mandy can't bear the thought of wearing a bra anymore, unless she has to. "I can't stand the thought of caging you adorable blouse bunnies" she said to her breasts. Then bunny hopped away and it somehow seemed nonchalant about it.

"Don't touch that!" can be heard from a nearby concerned mother, directed at her teenage boy who tried picking the bra up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mandy made her way back to her car, with a new purpose in mind. Talking to herself as she starts her car, "To Spencers!...Is that place still around? Is it now Hot Topic? Isn't that like the same store? Anyways, to the mall!"

Editor's note: Spencer's still does in fact, exist.

Prank gum, prank pregnancy test, various candy shaped like breasts and penises cover the counter. Mandy has never shopped at Spencers before that required a shopping basket to hold everything before.

"Soo.. are you performing around here, or?" The nice cashier, trying to make small talk. That's the best conversation he could muster.

"Performing?" Mandy replied.

She looks down at the items she picked up, 80% of the things she bought were gag gifts. "Oh yeah! Well actually my grandma is getting older, and she can't pick up her fake dog poo poo anymore on her own."

"Haha that's great! Well, we do sell fart powder here if you want to complete your collection..."

"Farts aren't really funny though." She said while laughing at the word fart. "Wait, I'm stupid--Of course they're funny! How does it work? Just eat it and boom farts? Hell yeah I want fart powder. Throw two of them on my tab."

The girl standing behind Mandy waiting in line to check-out has a grossed out, annoying look on her face.

Mandy can sense a void of laughter in the room emanating from the girl behind her, and wants nothing else but to snuff it out.

"Listen here lady!"

"..."

"Fffftt" Mandy manages to squeeze the tiniest of farts at this woman. "And that fart was all-natural!"

The cashier was already blown away by how ridiculous Mandy is acting but at this point, he couldn't help but feel that was hilarious, but then regains his composure and says to the women "Alright, let's not cause any trouble--and sorry about that, she is a clown, she takes her craft seriously."

"That's right!" Mandy said, while holding her two full bags of miscellaneous Spencer's items, Mandy storms out of the store, thinking she owned the place.

Mandy froze in place. "Clown?"

She drops one of her bags.

"I am a Clown?"

"I am a CLOWN?"

"I AM a clown!"

If Mandy were physically able to break down and ugly-cry herself into a soaking wet mess, she would have. But instead, Mandy felt the need to

"I WAS fucking cursed by that stupid clown!"

She as casually as a cucumber, scooped up her shopping bag she dropped and initiated a broadcast of laughter that lasted a whole minute, terrorizing and cheering up those around her.

"Ahh, where was I again?" She said after being lost in thought, realizing she was walking the wrong way to her vehicle.

Mandy finally makes her way into her car and sits down, bags of absurd comedy novelty items on her passenger seat. "I am seriously cursed by that poopy stupid doody hole face"

Mandy is not entirely sure how to process this information or the urge to care or understand is enough to warrant investigating. The fact that she is cursed is making her happy. "A happy curse, huh? I really like it!"

"I mean, how could I NOT enjoy it? Everything is so bubbly and worth smiling over!" For the first time since she was cursed, Mandy actually took the time and effort to critically analyze her behaviour over the last few hours.

"I'm just a walking, giggling, obviously horny apparently... liability." The first unfunny thought she had all afternoon. The closest thing she could reach to a frown was a mere neutral look on her face.

"I'm not THAT horny. I just for some reason keep staring at peoples' sweater puppies"

Mandy looks down and shakes her breasts side to side, as if it were a new amazing trick she just learned, "And my sweater puppies."

This went on for about three whole minutes with her sitting in her parked vehicle in the mall parking lot.

Mandy looks up and around her surroundings "Wow, nobody saw that." She looks around her shoulders and thinks "I know that should have been embarrassing to me, but it wasn't."

"Wow this curse is so real. I feel like I'm on drugs, but I don't want this to stop. I know that's a serious red flag, but it feels so good to submit to the feeling. I feel like I can control my behaviour... but i don't see any reason to do so. Everything around me feels so delightful, why would I concern myself with curbing my behaviour?"

She thought "I'm sure that was what the clown was thinking when he cursed me, he wanted me to have a perfect life, huh? Hahaha, yeah right. I'm fucked... oh god I need to shut up."

"Curbing my behaviour is not funny! THESE are funny!" she thought.

Mandy squeezes her breasts with both hands and says "Honk! Honk!" she has a short fit of giggles. "This is funny!"

Mandy makes a fart sound with her mouth and laughs "That is funny!"

Mandy makes a dozen of those armpit farts using her hand "That really is funny!"

Mandy tries her hardest to blow an actual fart from her anus, but she spent it all on that women in the Spencer's.

She remembers, "Oh my god, I really actually farted on that woman at Spencers... bwhahahahaha!"

"THAT was really funny!" Mandy's face started blushing. She was starting to get carried away. She couldn't bring her sense of self back even if she tried.

From that moment, she decided that trying is not possible anymore. There's no reason or will to curb her behaviour and act decent around other people anymore. Mandy has lost her best interests in life to a clown curse.

Mandy pulls her pants down to her shoes and just starts to lewdly masturbate in her vehicle with no regard to her surroundings.

She has officially lost the battle with sanity, and has fallen down the rabbit hole of self satisfaction and pure joy.

"Now THIS is hilarious. She laughed at the sight of her own vagina" No longer concerned with her impulse to be lewd and laugh about it, she boomed with laughter. Such hard laughing caused her to urinate on her steering wheel and interior just a little bit.

Mandy put a finger on her urethra and said "Shhh, it's your turn later. Shhh..."

Mandy was always a conservative masturbator, she would masturbate once a month or so, sometimes once a week. This last year or so she has been single and trying to find a partner so masturbation recently took it's place on the back burner. But right now, Mandy can't think of anything more important than masturbating.

Mandy, no longer compelled simply by sexual release or the satisfaction of pleasing a partner, but the simple thought of having a stupid pointless orgasm is hilarious to Mandy. How people look when they are having sex or masturbating is incredibly silly looking, and it doesn't make any sense why we do that.

Some time passes. Mandy's car is starting to smell sweaty, the faint smell of urine and her sex fluids.

Mandy is an unusual sight when she is masturbating in her car. It would appear to be less of a rub-and-cum and more of a back and forth tennis match.

Mandy rubs her clitoris for a few moments then moves her hand away to stare and giggle. It really is a beautiful sight. She displays such beautiful patience with her self-stimulation and yet such an overwhelming display of lewdness.

During of which, Mandy had the spare time and initiative to grab a razor from her purse and shave her vagina in between rub-and-giggles.

She meticulously shaved what looked like a crudely drawn penis shape into her pubic hair using the razor blade. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

The slow but steady pace at which Mandy was masturbating was starting to make her clitoris turn a red color. Every time she got close to climax, she would stop to wipe tears of laughter from her eyes. She wasn't close to being done, but her clitoris was starting to get impatient.

Mandy, speaking directly to her clitoris "Hey girl, are you about done? You're starting to get really sensitive. You know how I feel about overly sensitive people... ugnnhh"

An orgasm is setting in. A huge one. Mandy has passed the point of no return. This pent up orgasm reared its head in a huge way.

"OOOOH FUCK! Yes! Yes! Oh shit! I-I-I... mean 'Ohhh fudge muffins!' That is way funnier."

Mandy was so preoccupied with having fun and laughing, she completely forgot about the orgasm.

Mandy basks in the afterglow of her unplanned orgasm she just experienced.

Mandy looks up, "I mean... oh shit... what time is it?" Mandy looks at her surroundings and sees the once afternoon sun is replaced with street lights.

"Holy poopy dinkles, how long was I masturbating?!"

Mandy turns her vehicle on so she can check the time on the dashboard.

Mandy sees 9:30pm on her dashboard. Her eyes widen. "Noooo! This is crazy!" She glances over at her Spencer's shopping bags "I didn't even have enough time to buy a whoopie cushion yet. Will have to wait until tomorrow."

She pokes at her still-raw clitoris "Hey, are you going to be awake by then, or should I find someone else to hang out with?"

She intently waits for a reply.

"Fair enough, dumb question. Let's get out of here." Mandy starts her car and heads home. At the very least, she needed to charge her phone.

12