Clownin Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------

Mandy is exhausted. She just pulled into her studio parking lot. It's a charming area. Quiet, calm, peaceful.

"Oof, not anymore now that I arrived..." she said, while turning her car off and grabbing her things.

"Let's get this show on the road."

Mandy sees her thirsty male neighbor outside smoking in his usual smoking spot

Her neighbor, Lee, is always trying to get in Mandy's pants.

She thought "He is harmless though, I'd say half of the time it just seems like he's being friendly and wanting to make his smoke breaks less awkward, and I can get that."

Mandy always felt that neighbors, in general, just seem like a bad idea to get heavily invested into or involved with. "Ugh, i don't want to talk to this guy now. I just want to eat a dick--candy" Mandy grabs another penis shaped candy from her Spencer's bag and plops it into her mouth.

"Whew! I just realized the air doesn't smell like my pussy anymore." She nonchalantly said, stepping out of her car.

"What was that again?" Said the neighbor

Mandy froze in place, spitting the penis out of her mouth thinking "Oh fudge, I ruined it already."

"Hey Lee! I am just commenting on how nice it is outside, don't you agree?"

"Mandy, are you okay? ...Or?"

"Listen, I'm an actual clown demon who was cursed with improper behaviour and I don't have any sense of what is right and wrong and i've done many bad things today I can't explain, and will likely do again, but i'm telling you this because as my neighbor i think you need to know you live next to someone who thought laughing was more important than attending a date and ruining any chances of living a nice and proper life because a clown i walked by..."

"M-Mandy? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear anything aside from 'my pussy' or something said just earlier...? Can you please walk a little closer? I'm not wearing any shoes."

"Oh, screw it!" she muttered to herself, stomping closer to Lee, burdened with her shopping bags and everything she was carrying at once.

Mandy walks right up into Lee's personal space, looks at Lee directly in the eyes

"You will fuck me in my stupid silly clown pussy"

Lee, as if by pure survival mechanism, drops his cigarette and stiffly shuffles his way back into his door.

And he closed his front window blinds.

"Well, that could have been funnier." She said, while plopping another penis candy into her mouth.

Mandy makes her way to her bedroom, strips naked from her sweaty stinky clothes and then dumps the contents of both Spencer's shopping bags onto her bed.

Mandy, as if practicing her overly dignified olympic diving technique, flops down on her bed, on top of the plastic toys, gag gifts, and penis and breast shaped candy. "A true Scrooge McDuck moment... yeah... I need enough to fill a swimming pool!"

Mandy finally collapsed. She had no shower that night, only a bath. A bath of self indulgence, lewd behaviour, and a lot of useless crap from Spencer's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mandy awoke the next morning feeling so sore and awful from the day before. Her legs were burning, throat was super dry, her bed was damp.

"Why... is my bed all... damp? Oof, ow.." Her neck is sore from staring straight down at her vagina for hours yesterday.

She clenches her teeth and breathes deeply through her mouth in pain.

Stretching, in pain, she thought to herself "I was sleeping on this stupid Fake Dog Poo Poo and it messed up my back."

She stretches out on the bed and sits up, looks at herself in the mirror. She sees several indentations on her skin where the Fake Dog Poo Poo was and there were several penises and breast shaped indentations on her skin. Some of the candies were actually still sticking to her skin. She brushes them off and they scatter on the bed.

She takes another look at the dampness on the bed and feels with her hand, "Eww, what is this?"

Mandy grabs a slimy red ball off of the bed. "Where did this come from?"

She squeezed the slimy red ball, and it dripped what looked like thick stringy bodily fluid..

And it honked.

"Whaat the?" She stood up and paced around her room, squeezing the red ball, wringing the fluid out of it, while honking it rhythmically.

"I knew I forgot to buy one of these yesterday!"

"Did I eat this? Where did it come from?"

She rinsed the red ball off, and let it sit out to dry.

"I thought I crushed this ball with my foot earlier when the stupid clown cursed me! THIS is the curse! It's haunting me! It's following me wherever I go, I bet!"

"Lucy! Ricky! Are you getting this? This is really bad news!" She said, to her breasts. Which, apparently, had names all of a sudden.

"We need some theories on how this clown nose could possibly-"

Mandy suddenly felt the most unusual sensation of her life. The sensation of having a full vagina suddenly.

"What the hell? Is there something in there?" She sat on the toilet, spread her legs.. And..

Five more slimy red clown noses came out the moment she spread her legs. It was almost as if they were building up pressure and made a wet, satisfying pop sound upon their departure into the toilet.

"Well, I don't have five noses" She said, glancing at the first one she dried earlier and nurtured back to health "Much less, six noses... Ahh, butts. Now I'm really confused.

L I didn't even come up with a name for the first one yet! Do I have to name all of these little guys?"

Mandy, pointing at the cursed clown noses one at a time "I guess the first one is 'Shredder', and the other ones are Master Splinter and.. the rest of the turtles!" She said, talking to her now-healthy and dry clown noses sitting on top of her dresser. "Because the Turtles are always chasing Shredder around and are always one step behind him, in the sewer!"

"That makes sense to you, 'right, Ricky'?" She said to her right breast.

Editor's note: Get it?

Mandy grabs Shredder, puts him on her clitoris "Mwuahaha, I stand tall on mount clitty bitty and will defeat any number of you blasted turtles!"

Surely, that would prevent future clown nose-births from happening and stop this curse altogether, she thought.

"Woah, hey, what?" Mandy couldn't get shredder to come off, he was stuck to Mandy's clitoris. "What the hell? I can't get it off of me!"

She thought, "I guess this is part of the curse. I suppose I give birth to clown noses that can't be removed. What a stupid oddly specific curse! I mean, what would have happened if I didn't have a vagina?!"

"Well at least I didn't put it on my face yet. I can still technically work somewhere and have a job, so at least I have that going for me." She thought. Thinking she dodged a bullet and got one-up over the clown curse.

"Well, I kind of like it." She gave it a squeeze, and it gave a pleasant (to her anyways) honking sound that made her feel happy just hearing it.

Mandy heard Lee open his front door for one of his classic smoke breaks. Classic Lee.

She quickly wrapped a bathrobe around her naked body and opened her door "Wait don't run, I have proof of having a silly clown pussy! Do you believe me now?"

He had to catch himself involuntarily retreating at the sound of her front door opening. Her rushed explanation, which he spent all last night pondering, was just about to explain itself.

"I uhh, never said I doubted you or anyth-"

"Look! It squeaks and it's an actual part of me! See?"

She gave her clown nose a quick "Honk! Honk!"

Lee was not too amused. He glanced down at Mandy's body, didn't think much about her seemingly desperate and crude method of asking for sex. "And yes, I see you indeed have a vagina that is sporting a clown accessory. Very nice. Uh, why do you have a bunch of penises and titty indentations on your skin?"

Mandy bursts out laughing "that wasn't on purpose! I just had a weird day yesterday!"

"So, what happened yesterday? Did you drive safe? You didn't seem like your normal self. Well, you're actually acting very strange today too..."

He paused.

"Mandy, you're.. dripping milk on the ground"

"That doesn't surprise me, I actually just gave birth recently so that makes sense."

Lee who would be normally excited to have a chat with Mandy, is feeling obviously uncomfortable with how forward and lewd Mandy is acting. It's not normal, he thought. He was starting to get deeply concerned.

"-these two have been ridiculous recently. I can't focus around them anymore. They're just so... I can't explain it" She grabs her breasts with both hands "...loud! They are so loud to me. It's hard to hear anything when they're in my face all day! Now they try to steal the show again by dribbling milk everywhere?! Nice going, guys. You're really like your mom. Always seeking attention, it seems!"

"Are you talking to me? Or your breasts? Maybe I should head back inside..."

Mandy grabs his arm and says "listen, I would love to have sex with you but I just gave birth to four turtles and two arch enemies, one of them is currently fused to my clitty bitty" she points at it. "...and I need someone who isn't a sweater stretcher or a blouse bunny to help talk to me about it!"

"You talk to your...? Can't you just say the word 'breast'? I mean, come on, we're both adults here"

"Aww, you come on! I have a sense of humor! Anything but 'breasts', come on! That makes me think of stupid chickens."

Mandy felt a sudden pressure in her vagina once again. Fluid is dripping down her leg.

"Hmm, that's weird. Not this again." She said, trying to keep her legs together

Lee is utterly gobsmacked at what is happening right now. "Mandy, are you okay? Do you need a doctor or so-"

Lee looks down and sees one of those bright neon yellow rubber chickens poking out of Mandy's vagina.

"What the hell is this?" Mandy said, legs still closed but not fully able to keep the chicken from sliding right out of her.

"Ew! Mandy! What gives?!" Lee exclaimed.

"I uhh... "

Mandy, more confused than anything begins by saying "Well you see, it started yesterday whe-"

The rubber chicken interrupted the conversation to add the high pitched "BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" sound.

"...When a scary clown cursed me and now I have ridiculous clown baggage. As you can see."

The rubber chicken flops on the ground with a healthy splash, dotting Lee's feet with a few splashes of her fluid originating from her vagina.

"Anyways, I didn't shove that cock up my pussy, it actually came from the curse inside of me!" She says as she picks up the chicken and hands it to Lee.

"Clown curse?" Lee replied.

Mandy looks down at her pelvic area and says as if speaking into a microphone, "I am thinking of a million dollars.. eh I mean, a uh, singular, million dollar bill! They make those, right? A stupid million dollar-"

Lee rolls his eyes "Oohkay Mandy, well I hope you feel better, let me know if you want to hang out sometime, bye!"

Lee closed the door behind him in a hurry.

"Okay, you can keep the chicken. I don't think I need it for anything... I didn't even get to name it yet."

------------------------------------------------

"What a freaking weirdo. A hot sexy mess of a weirdo." Lee thought to himself. Slimy fluid covered chicken in his hand.

"I'd love to, but never fuck with crazy." He thought to himself.

Lee decided to resume where he left off masturbating to porn, which was perfect because the hot neighbor gave him a lewd display earlier.

He noticed there's a rubber fuck-hole on the bottom side of the rubber chicken toy. "Well, when in Rome." He thought.

"Ooh yeah that feels good actually" Lee gave himself a few pumps into the fuck hole on the rubber chicken. The toy is making those loud annoying decompression toy sounds with every thrust. It was a lewd and cold gesture to use a fuck toy sopping in someone elses' bodily fluids.

He thought, "Fuuuck this feels so good. I need to stop though before Mandy hears me playing with her prank toy through the wall."

He gave the toy a few good squeezes out of pure enjoyment. "Oh god that feels even better when it is squeezed. Squeezing the toy felt better than actually thrusting into it."

Meanwhile, next door at Mandy's apartment.

"Wow! Squeezing this thing feels so good!"

Honk! Honk!

Mandy, not necessarily upset anymore. She loved the annoying honk sound. It makes her smile so much hearing it. This went on for a while. Lewdly honking her clown nose in her apartment by herself on a sunday morning. "Hey, this actually isn't so bad! It feels better than actually playing with my normal clitty cat. Just a simple squeeze and I'm also rewarded with an amazing honk sound! I am in pure heaven with how this worked out!"

Mandy hears quick, loud knocks at the door suddenly. "Oh god, is that the police already? I was hoping to have some peace and quiet before my life was over. Yeah, hold your horses I was just only-"

She opens the door to see Lee, his shorts and underwear are pulled down to his knees. She sees testicles, and a rubber chicken where his penis should be.

"...masturbating... Well cock-a-doodle-doo to you, stranger, I have, uh."

Lee feints.

12