Clowning Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrations increased when Ryan moved the slider on the remote control. Lauren moaned louder, her head falling forward in her ecstasy. She was helpless to do anything but sit there and take it. He turned the vibrator off, and she sat on the chair with her chest heaving. Ryan was her master-he held the key to her pleasure, or its denial.

Ryan stood up and walked toward her. When he stood close in front of her, his cock close enough to put in her mouth, he gave the command: "Suck."

Lauren leaned forward and took him in her mouth. It took a little more coaxing now to get him hard again, with all the stimulation. When he was, she went down on him like a woman possessed, bobbing up and down like a piston.

Up and down on his hard shaft her head went, until the drool and spit shone on his and coated the sides of her mouth. He turned the vibrator on, and she gasped and moaned around him. Bearing down, she did something she'd been able to do only once before, barely. She tried to relax her throat muscles, and worked him in deep.

"Oh yeah, baby! You're so good!" he moaned, too far gone to remember his role.

His comment spurred her on. She pulled away, and then worked her way down again and again. Deeper and deeper she worked his long thin cock down her throat. She made a choking sound, and then her lips touched his base. She'd done it! She could keep him inside for only a moment though, she couldn't handle his length down her throat. She released him through gasping breaths.

He turned on the vibrator and moved back a couple steps to watch her. The pulsing shook her to her core, and she shook with a tremor. A flood of juice poured out, making the towel beneath her wet. The little machine hummed along, not caring that it was driving her almost insane. Muscles taunt, eyes closed, she came hard, screaming.

Ryan turned it up a notch, and she squealed, sending another flood of her juices onto the towel. Her head rolled forward, and still the vibrations shook her.

"Oh God! It won't stop! I'm cumming again!" she squealed.

Ryan grabbed a bottle lube from the floor and squeezed some on his cock.

"Oh yeah, baby, do it!" Lauren gasped.

She watched as he jerked himself hard, his breath loud and heavy. Their moans mixed with the sound of the vibrator and the slick sounds of his hand fucking his cock.

"Oh yeah! Here it comes!" he moaned.

"Yeah! Give it to me! Shoot it!"

Ryan tensed all over and let out a loud groan. The cum sprayed out, covering Lauren's chest. His unloading on her, the vibrator on high, made her cum again. Her whole body shook from the intensity. Ryan stepped closer and squeezed his cock, milking the cum out.

Lauren went limp, and, thinking fast, Ryan turned off the vibrator. Six streams of cum trickled down her chest.

Ryan unclasped the nipple clamps, and knelt down to hug her. Together they collapsed onto the floor, spent and happy.

Part 3

Lauren smiled as she remembered that morning, and felt a tingle inside at the memory.

Did the cop suspect Lauren was being stimulated as she explained the story? God, she hoped not.

"So that's your story?" the cop asked.

"Yep! he made a bet with me, that I'd forget Valentine's Day. And I did! Oooh!! I really did."

She felt her pussy getting wetter as she talked. The cop gave her a strange look.

"Aaand if I lost, I'd have to stand in the station dressed as aah-ooh!... clown for an hour."

"Uh-huh," the cop smirked. "And where is your husband now?"

"Over there, the guy with the cell phone camer-ah! wearing the black shirt and blazer."

The cop looked in the direction she was pointing. Ryan smiled and waved.

"I understand now. What's your name, ma'am?"

"Lauren Ellis."

"And your husband's name?"

"Ryan Ellis."

"Tell me, Mrs. Ellis, do you and your husband ever experiment with... remote control titillation?"

Lauren felt her face turn as red as the fake clown nose she wore.

"What? I... oh... I don't know what that is. Ogod. What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean," she smiled. "May I recommend that you and your husband find less conspicuous places for remote control play?"

Lauren sighed in resignation, or it might have been a disguised moan.

"Sure. I'll tell him."

"Okay. Be sure that you do. Have a nice day, Mrs. Ellis."

The cop smiled, winked, and then walked away. As she did she waved and smiled at Ryan.

12