Transforming My Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Helping wife stop smoking had some other advantages.
6.6k words
4.46
68.6k
80
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
537 Followers

It is Amazing What the Power of Suggestion will Do.

*************

A shorter two part story that is the last of some that I realize were all too predictable. This one has a bit of hypnosis / mind control.

*********

Part 1: Something had to Change

We were in a rut. Both of us were now only nearing 30, but there were big-time issues. The bloom had worn off the rose in our marriage for both of us, a long time ago it seemed. At least work was going well for both of us, and I was doing pretty well physically, but my better half, Ellen was dealing with a number of issues. Those issues were nagging enough that our whole marriage was at risk, at least from my point of view.

She had grown into a two pack a day smoker, but somehow was also carrying around an extra ten or fifteen pounds. I always heard that smoking kept you thinner, so started to worry if she did stop smoking, that fifteen pounds would soon be thirty.

With all that stress, a habit she couldn't kick and how she complained she looked like a cow, I mean really it was only ten pounds, she was super moody. And as if all of that wasn't enough, Ellen just about never in the mood for fun anymore. We did it at best twice a month and it was routine, boring almost.

She snarled at me if I suggested anything, telling me she was a married woman, not some slut I saw in one of the bars I liked to hit on Friday night during happy hour. I had started to realize I wasn't happy any longer, but didn't want to just walk out, I wanted to do something to salvage our once happy union.

So, I knew we needed a change, but didn't have any idea what to do. Then Scott, a running buddy, ran into me at Friday happy hour at our favorite sports bar. I clearly looked down, and soon told him all my woes.

Scott told me he had an idea that could help me...hypnosis. I cracked up, it was like a bad movie on Netflix or some other cheap cable channel. I lit into him a bit, telling him I wasn't a fool, and please don't treat me that way. I really wasn't in the mood for some line of BS I told him.

Scott held his hands up in mock surrender. He swore it worked; however, it wasn't cheap, he also immediately disclosed. He said that he had used the total program on his wife Sally, and I knew she had changed a lot in the last year, right? That got me to thinking about the whole silly idea. I mean I struggled to remember Sally two years ago. But how she looked today wasn't so hard to remember.

So maybe my goofball buddy was right. As he talked about Sally and her changes, I did remember her, and realized something striking. The Sally I knew and lusted after today was nothing like the Sally of just a year ago. She had gone from a mousy shy blonde girl, afraid of her own shadow, to a sexy, bold woman.

Sally now had an awesome tight body, that she showed off at every chance. She had this amazing blonde hair, and it seemed to match her big fake boobs perfectly. Her legs were lean, but very muscled. I could only imagine what it felt like when she wrapped them around Scott's midsection.

Sally had played with my head last time I saw her at Scott's house at a party, acting like she was going to pull the skin-tight, low cut latex dress she had on to really show me how big her new boobs were. What was striking wasn't just the long blond hair, the dark eyes and red lips, it was the crazy dresses and hot super high heels Sally wore all the time.

It was if her whole attitude toward life and sex had changed. Every move or look that Sally used reinforced that this was a sexual creature who loved to fuck and suck her husband and god knows who else.

And that night, the direct look she gave me, right after she told me how good it would feel if I sucked on her nipples and bit them, was not anything like the old Sally. What a lucky guy Scott was! A year ago, she couldn't have filled out that half of that dress. Now with bright blonde hair, a huge chest, and a teasing, flirty manner, not the same Sally, not by a long shot.

I had no idea what had caused Sally to become the fun, kind of dangerously sexy girl I had seen the last few months. Scott swore it was all in the program he had paid for. He had to be kidding, not some hokey hypnosis scam, that was not credible. But, regardless, I wanted Ellen to be more like Sally than anything else at this point. And it might make a big difference in our troubled marriage.

But Scott refused to take now for an answer and passed me a card. He swore it was worth it, and that the guy, who ran the service, called "You have to Believe", had a money-back guarantee. He also said the guy generally didn't advertise, relying on word of mouth from satisfied customers. Scott said he got his referral from a guy in a bar also.

A stranger had laughed at Scott lusting after his hot sexy wife, in that bar, about eighteen months ago. The guy smirked, not jealous at all, asking him if he wanted one just like her. Scott of course told me he said yes, but had been pretty doubtful, just like me. Now, he grinned at me,

"Look at Sally, don't you want Ellen to be just as hot and horny all the time?"

Of course, I laughed at him, but was also thinking that would be money well spent. I also knew I had to get on home, I was already going to get reamed for the beer on my breath. It was after seven, and I was coming from a bar on a Friday night.

After another frosty evening at home, and hating the smoky haze around Ellen, I decided to call the number on the card that Scott had given me. What did I have to lose anyway? This marriage was either on the rocks or about to hit them. I decided to take my difficult wife to a better place, or a better place for me at least. Otherwise it was a pretty good bet we would be living separate lives in six months.

The guy, who called himself Ben Black, talked to me and then followed up with an in-person consultation. He offered a number of videos of smoking cessation, weight loss successes and even stress reducing programs to improve sleep and outlook. I looked at him and said,

"That is all super, and probably a great idea for my wife Ellen, but what did you do to transform Scott's wife Sally? She is amazing now; makes you want to be Scott every time you see her."

Ben asked me I was really interested in the total transformation program; it was more expensive and longer than the single focus hypnosis programs. I asked him how much more. He told me the "vanilla" programs were each $400 for the treatment, but the total transformation effort was $1200 and would focus on four areas of my choice.

I thought about it, then he added that every program had a guarantee of customer satisfaction or your money back. He laughed, and assured me, no one ever asked for their money back after he got done. That was oddly confident, but reassuring.

We agreed on the total effort and I signed the contract. It laid out the program of three months of sessions in his treatment clinic as well as tapes to use while sleeping. I selected the four areas. I knew I could never show that paper to Ellen. Instead, and Ben said he was used to this, he gave me a substitute paper that listed weight loss and smoking cessation as the program objectives.

Of course, the first area was the easy one, stop smoking and lose the weight Ellen wanted to lose. But the other three would freak her out. I wanted her to embrace any and all sex acts, the kinkier the better; change her entire wardrobe to be totally slutty and fetish-focused; and finally, to be strongly in favor of any and all body modifications I thought were warranted.

Ben laughed, my ideas were actually pretty common for the husbands to pick, and he actually had the tapes premade for these options. I would have to take part in the office sessions too, so all that I wanted would be deeply imprinted onto Ellen in my voice.

He told me they typically would address the first, vanilla improvements, to make sure Ellen saw the value of the program, and then address all three of the other areas in a blended approach over the last two months during the "maintenance phase" so that she absorbed the other focus areas while locking in the first area forever.

Ben assured me that after the sessions, as long as Ellen did the office sessions and the sleep tapes, she would never willingly change back. I told him good, that would be perfect. Just so he understood, he asked me to describe Ellen, if everything worked perfectly during the three months of intensive sessions.

I smiled and described the hottest possible Ellen, from dark brown or reddish long wild hair to the bright red lips. This Ellen would be proud to show off her toned body, not shy at all. I wasn't looking for anything fake, like huge new tits, I just wanted to see her nice C cup boobs exposed and ready for fun.

I started to discuss Ellen's new taste in clothing. She would now favor latex or leather lingerie, and all sorts of other super sexy clothing. She would strut around without a thought in super high stripper heels. I knew my description was a little out there when you looked at Ellen today, the slightly overweight, stressed out wife, who couldn't be bothered to put on makeup most days.

Finally, whether it was pierced ears, nipples or bellybutton, the new Ellen would be strongly in favor of all of them. I couldn't really imagine other modifications, maybe some small tattoos, but that was about it. And when it came to sex, I saw my wife as aggressively giving and welcoming oral sex, willing to enjoy a good ass fucking, and loving sex in any location possible, not shy or demure at all.

I thought to myself it all sounded a bit outlandish. But Ben didn't laugh at me. He told me that what I wanted was only natural, and quite possibly what Ellen wanted deep down. He noted, being careful not to promise anything, that if this aligned well with Ellen's deep-seated vision, we would be amazed and the speed and extent of the changes.

After a pause in speaking, Ben agreed it was a hot vision, and swore to me I would have that wife in less than six months. I stopped him and asked that I thought it was a three-month program. Ben agreed, but said with such big changes it did take a while for all the items to merge into Ellen's psyche and make her permanently the Ellen I wanted.

Again, he repeated, for some subjects, and this was unusual, they were done in ten weeks. However, the goal was three months and sometimes success took that full six months. I was also given a warning by Ben. This was what he called, "Be careful what you ask for."

He cautioned me that some subjects just kept on going, long past the implanted suggestions, but it was usually in the same general focus area, so wasn't a big deal, as long I was ok with Ellen really changing in the areas we were focusing on. Ben said a couple of times the girlfriend or wife had ended up looking like a fetish model, hot but really not someone you'd expect to see in the supermarket.

However, he assured me I would really enjoy the journey regardless of its length or end state. I relaxed and wrote the first check right there.

First Improvements, It Begins

It was actually pretty easy to convince Ellen that this was worth a try. I pitched it as a part of her birthday gift, lied about the cost, and used the money back guarantee to clinch the deal. Besides, she really did want to slim down and end her smoking habit forever.

She also had told me she didn't want to use the vaping route to quit, just another cloud of smoke around her head. Besides all the vaping related lung issues scared both of us more than a little bit. Besides, she had already tried every legit and semi-legit method she had read about or found on the internet. The only thing all of them had in common was that none of them worked worth a damn.

We scheduled a standing appointment for two hours every Friday afternoon, when she and I could most afford to take off from our jobs. We were impressed with the approach and effort from Ben as he worked with us during the first month.

Everything was focused on achieving Ellen's goals, or so she thought. Ben even convinced her to add in a love of working out for both aerobic and strength building. He only charged us half price for that added goal. Privately the two of us laughed at how quickly Ellen agreed to more hypnotic goals.

The results over the first month were amazing. Forget me, Ellen was ecstatic with the immediate changes. In just four weeks she knocked it out of the park. She first noticed that she went from two packs a day to one and then quickly to none. She also told me that she had no side effects, no big withdrawal pains, it was like she forgot she smoked and had no desire for to light up at all!

At the same time her appetite seemed to disappear and she was, for once, religious about workout sessions. From three times a week at the gym it quickly climbed to every day. By the end of the month she was doing a big-time cardio workout as well as a focused strength building routine every day of the week.

The results were eye catching to say the least. The tight-bodied girl I had wooed was back. She had a ripped set of abs and arms, and had great stamina, and she was interested in fun again! The combination of no more "smoker's lung", the improved healthy diet, and the obsessive gym habit already had me glad we had spent the money on Ben's program

The only bad thing was almost all her clothes were hanging off her, almost none of them fit anymore. But Ellen was much more willing to get hot clothes with this new bod! In fact, she told me she didn't see the point of hiding all this hard work. Little did she know that this openness to a much sexier look was the beginning of the "other" goals Ben and I had agreed upon.

The last weekend of that first month I saw the first clearly different, and oh so positive behaviors, from my wife. Ellen was posed by our bar, showing me her backside, as I came in from the store on Saturday afternoon. I hadn't understood why she insisted I run out to the supermarket, now it was a little clearer. My wife's look from head to toe was simply astounding.

First of all, I had never seen this skimpy lingerie outfit before. Ellen had also combined it with a pair of platform spike black heels that looked at least six inches high. What about knocked me over is this was a woman who refused to even wear three inch heels, and called the heels she was now wearing, "slut heels".

Ellen's lingerie outfit was pretty awesome. It was a simple but very sexy black lace combination. All it consisted of was a big lacy bra and an amazing tiny black lace G-String. Along with those hot heels, as far as I knew, none of this was even part of the conditioning...yet. Standing in the doorway, I looked over at Ellen as she stared over her shoulder at me, licking her red lips with a sexy smile.

Month one was now officially a huge success. Ellen also had lost all of her belly fat, and her arms and legs were looking quite ripped. Her ass was tight and athletic, the kind that made you want to grab it and massage it with both hands.

Besides all that I could see long red nails and her hair looked richer in color and with more body. Then I remembered she was just back from her new, weekly trip to the salon. The old Ellen had not cared how mousy or tired her hair was, today my wife clearly showed that she wasn't neglecting anything.

I dropped my packages and rapidly crossed the room. As I pushed my jeans and very hard dick against Ellen's tight body, I thought to myself that I could get used to this. Not only I couldn't keep my hands off of her, but as opposed to the old Ellen, my wife now moaned and encouraged me.

Then she made it better. She twisted around and kissed me, almost fiercely. Her tongue was hot and wet, deep inside my mouth. Pulling away, my hot little wife had something to say,

"Baby, I thought you'd like this surprise."

With a little pout she continued,

"I've been working so hard, I think I deserve some kind of reward, don't I?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. Instead I began to massage her pert breasts through that sexy new bra. If the moans were any indication, Ellen approved. I made sure I pulled on her nipples, as we continued to kiss. After a few minutes, I moved my right hand downwards.

After rubbing her smooth, tight midsection, I pushed my hand under her tiny thong. Ellen was clearly having fun; her bush and pussy lips were soaking wet. I wasted no time but began to rub her clit in little circles, every now and then dipping my fingers inside her tight slit to keep them wet.

Ellen reached down and pushed her hand on top of me. Far from stopping me, she was totally making sure I didn't stop. I kept at it as she was rubbing that tight ass against my now painfully hard cock. Soon though she let out a loud groan and stiffened. I had, for the first time, gotten her off in our den, in the middle of the afternoon!

I was hoping we weren't done, and was soon to find out how right I was. Ellen, still in her heels, but without the bra by now, turned around, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hotly for at least two minutes.

Suddenly she pulled away and stood on one foot then the other, as she pulled that tiny thong off, leaving on her heels. Her trimmed bush was now obvious, it was another unforeseen change, but very sexy. Ellen kept kissing me as she unbuttoned and pulled off my jeans and boxers. Then with a smile she pushed me on my back on the carpet.

In a final bit that was right out of one of my sexual fantasies, my formerly frigid wife fisted me a few times to make sure I was super hard and then mounted me, sinking down in one smooth motion onto my cock. Ellen began to ride me in a smooth rhythm, but took the time to pull my hands back onto her bouncing boobs.

I knew I wouldn't last long, and in that I was right. After only a few minutes I moaned and groaned and shot a huge load deep inside Ellen's hard working pussy. She collapsed down on me, kissing me and laughing with me at the hot sex we had just both enjoyed. If this was a taste of the new Ellen, I couldn't wait for the end of all the sessions!

In just that first month, Ellen smelled clean and that hacking cough was totally gone. Beyond the new openness to sex and looking sexy, Ellen was happier across the board. As she reflected on that first month, I was a bit surprised that she did ask me if we really needed to continue the Friday sessions and the tapes every night.

I thought quickly, we hadn't gotten to any of my key goals yet. So, I told Ellen that the secret of Ben's success was a long period of reinforcement so none of his clients ever slipped back into their old ways. She was a little resistant, but loved the changes, and really didn't want to go back to smoking, so she agreed to finish the total program.

A natural result of all this effort, as was seen the first time that Saturday afternoon, was her sex drive had more come back. Beyond that time where I found her in black lingerie, it was now roaring along every day, and phase II hadn't even started. We made love now at least four times a week. For sure on Saturday and Sunday, we did it daily or even twice each weekend day.

Ellen was so happy with her body, not to mention the ease of kicking the smoking habit, after about ten failed attempts. Of course, her fitness levels really made her happy, so she didn't even try to revisit the decision to complete the whole program again.

She also confided to me that she was happy that we were back to a steady diet of sex. Its near total absence, it turns out, had been a factor in her descent into total bitchiness. I could see why my buddy Scott had been such a fan of Ben's program.

I of course was happy for all the changes and looking forward to what came next with Ben, as we focused more and more on my other desires. However even after a month, the level of fun had changed dramatically. I wasn't totally in my imagined happy place with Ellen, but was definitely on the road there.

adler666
adler666
537 Followers
12