Club 35 Last Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled off her jacket before getting out of the car and walked to the trunk to get her bag. She wondered if anyone could see her but she did not care. She walked up to the front door and Paul was waiting for her.

"I hope you realize that even though we live in a rather exclusive neighborhood, we still have neighbors and them seeing you naked might present some awkward problems."

"Sorry, Master. I will be more careful in the future."

"Yes, you will but you will be punished for your lack of concern for our reputation."

Jennifer was taken by the arm and marched into the large den. Terri was waiting for them. She was wearing a leather vest and nothing else. She was holding a small leather strap.

Indicating an ottoman, Terri told Jennifer to bend over so her hands rested flat on the top of the ottoman.

"Spread those legs!" Terri commanded as Paul sat down behind Jennifer so he could watch.

Terri pulled back her arm and delivered the first swat. Jennifer was surprised by the force but quickly realized that she had been hit harder than that in her past. Terri delivered three more strokes in rapid succession.

"Let me have a few, Terri." Paul said as he took the paddle from Terri.

Paul tapped Jennifer's ass two times before he delivered his first stroke to her left asscheek. He followed that up with one to her right before delivering a second to her left asscheek. One more to her right followed before Paul stopped.

"I don't want her to red before our guests arrive. They may want to paddle her later." Paul said.

Terri was rubbing Jennifer's nipples. "Maybe they will use other things on your ass. Or maybe on these." Terri said as she gently pinched Jennifer's nipples.

"We really need to get her ready." Paul said and he told Jennifer to stand and put her hands behind her back.

Once Jennifer stood, Paul put leather cuffs on her hands and clipped them together behind Jennifer's back.

"You're going to be our naked serving girl. You're going to bring everyone their drinks." Terri said, with a wicked grin.

"How can I do that with my hands behind my back?" Jennifer asked.

Paul and Terri just smiled. "Ah, the contriving mind of man." Paul laughed. "You'll see."

Paul went to another room but returned quickly. He was carrying something that Jennifer didn't recognize. Terri left the room when Paul returned. When Terri returned, she was carrying what Jennifer thought was a horse hair whip.

"You should do that first." Paul said.

"Absolutely." Terri replied. "Bend over." Terri ordered as she pushed Jennifer on the shoulder.

Jennifer obeyed the order and bent. She felt a finger push lube into her asshole. That was followed by two more fingers. Jennifer closed her eyes as Terri pushed her fingers deep into her asshole. She was enjoying the sensation and was disappointed when Terri removed her fingers.

"I'm glad you like to be fucked in the ass because this is going to stay in you for a while."

Jennifer felt the tip of a dildo push into her ass. She also felt the horse hair tickle the inside of her thighs. Jennifer realized that the device Terri was holding was not a whip but a tail and that tail was being pushed deep inside her asshole.

Once Terri was finished, Paul told her to stand up. Jennifer stood up and faced Paul as he produced a wooden tray. He moved behind Jennifer and buckled two straps that were attached to the tray behind Jennifer's back. Jennifer felt the tray push slightly into her stomach and saw that the tray wasn't vertical.

"You're wondering how the tray will stay level, aren't you?" Paul asked.

Jennifer didn't reply but quickly figured out what was going to happen next. Paul took one of two, thin, metal chains that hung from the front corners of the tray. At the end of the chain a nipple clip had been attached and Paul pulled the chain toward Jennifer's right nipple. Jennifer winced when the clip was tightened around her nipple. Paul took the second chain and attached that clip to Jennifer's left nipple. The tray was now level with Jennifer's nipples providing almost all of the support.

"One of your duties tonight is to serve drinks. Paul will pour glasses of champagne and put them on your tray. You walk around to our guests, did I mention that there will be four other couples, so you may have up to eight champagne flutes on your tray." Terri said. "When people have finished they will be told to put the glasses back on your tray and Paul will refill them. The guests will be told that they may feel free to touch you. So, best be careful."

Jennifer wasn't sure what to do next but Paul took care of that. He told Jennifer to walk to the bar. Jennifer did, but found the tray pulled on her nipples and the butt plug tail made walking a challenge, especially with her hands cuffed behind her.

"Good. You will get used to it." Paul said. "Now wait here until our guests arrive."

Ten minutes later the front doorbell rang and Terri went to answer it. Paul began to pour champagne into flutes and place them on Jennifer's tray.

"Make sure you offer each guest a glass. Oh, and don't you spill a drop. If you do, the consequences will be severe." Paul instructed as he checked Jennifer's tray.

Terri returned with two other couples following her into the large den. The two couples stopped and stared at Jennifer.

"You weren't kidding about a surprise, we're you?" One of the men said.

Terri laughed but didn't say anything. Paul told Jennifer to serve the new arrivals drinks. Jennifer turned and walked toward the two couples who had moved toward chairs in the den. She stopped in front of the new arrivals but none of them reached for up for drinks.

"You need to bend your knees so our guests can reach their drinks." Terri said sharply.

Jennifer bent her knees but quickly rose up when she almost lost her balance. She spread her legs apart then bent her knees. In this position, the tray was lowered enough for the two guests to reach their drinks. Jennifer realized that when she bent her knees, her pussy spread open. Jennifer stood up and walked to the other couple sitting on chairs next to each other. Jennifer bent her knees in front of the male and he took a glass from the tray, not taking his eyes off of Jennifer's pussy. When she moved in front of the female, and bent her knees, the women reached for Jennifer's pussy.

"You're wet. You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Jennifer rose and walked back to the bar. Paul told her to stand facing the guests. He moved away from Jennifer when the phone rang. Paul had a brief conversation then told Terri that the Anderson's wouldn't be able to come. A few minutes later, the front doorbell rang.

"I'll get that." Terri said.

"Turn around." Paul ordered Jennifer.

Jennifer turned and was facing Paul when Terri walked in with the two new arrivals.

"Oh, my!" Jennifer heard a women's voice say.

"Serve our guests their drinks." Paul ordered as he placed two glasses on Jennifer's tray.

Jennifer turned around and froze as she stared into the faces of Peter Golden and his assistant, Sandra Bruce. Jennifer stared into Peter's eyes for the briefest moment then quickly her gaze switched to Sandra. Jennifer could see the faintest smirk on her face as she lowered her eyes and began to walk toward Peter and Sandra. They were both standing when Jennifer approached. Jennifer was somewhat relieved when she realized she wouldn't have to bend her knees to serve Peter and Sandra.

"Peter and Sandra, please, sit over here." Terri said as she pointed to a leather love seat.

Peter and Sandra walked to the love seat and sat down.

"Jennifer, take them their drinks. You know what you have to do." Terri instructed.

Jennifer walked toward the couple and when she stood in front of them, she spread her legs slightly and bent her knees. She knew that both Peter and Sandra were staring at her bare, spread pussy. Peter reached for the glasses and handed one to Sandra.

"Turn around." Sandra ordered Jennifer and she complied.

Jennifer could feel Sandra pulling gently on the tail protruding from Jennifer's asshole.

"How far is this in her?" Sandra asked.

"Six inches. I think she could take more. Perhaps I should explain to you all why Jennifer, our slave, is here serving you tonight." Paul announced. "Jennifer has become our slave for the next thirty days. If we are happy with her service, we can keep her longer. She is very submissive and you may all use her tonight. The only rule is that you don't leave any permanent marks on her. She doesn't like being called names so you may call her Jennifer or slave."

A woman spoke. "Paul, do you mean we can whip her?"

"Yes, Camille, you can whip, spank or paddle her, if you wish."

"Oh, had I known, I would have brought my toys!" Camille said and everyone, except Jennifer laughed.

"Not to worry Camille, we can provide." Terri added.

"Does that mean that if we want to use her sexually, we can?" Sandra asked.

"Yes." Paul replied. "As you can see, she likes things in her ass, but feel free to use any of her holes."

Jennifer was still standing with her back to Peter and Sandra when she felt a hand rubbing her ass. Then the hand moved down and began to rub her slit.

"Very nice." Jennifer heard Peter say.

"When are you going to remove her tail? I can't wait to see how gaping her asshole is." Sandra asked.

"Let's get you all refills on your drinks and then we can do that." Paul replied. "Anyone need a refill? Jeff and Jackie? Go get their glasses." Paul ordered.

Jennifer walked toward the first couple that had come in. When she was in front of them, she spread her legs and bent down to allow them to put the glasses on Jennifer's tray. When they had done so, Jennifer raised up and walked back toward Paul who refilled the glasses and Jennifer returned to serve them. She knew that everyone was watching her and the humiliation she felt was definitely turning her on.

"Eric, Camille would you like some more?" Terri asked.

"No, I'm good." Eric replied and Camille said she was good as well.

Paul told Jennifer to stand in the middle of the room. When she did, Terri began to unbuckle the tray from Jennifer's waist. Paul was removing the clips from Jennifer's nipples and he rubbed her tits when Jennifer winced when the clips were removed.

"Sandra, since you wanted to see her asshole, why don't you remove the tail?"

"Oh, I would love that!"

Sandra stood up and walked toward Jennifer. She told Jennifer to turn around so everyone could see the tail protruding from her asshole.

"Spread those legs." Sandra snapped and Jennifer complied. "Bend forward."

To emphasize the last order, Sandra slapped Jennifer's right asscheek hard. Jennifer bent forward. Her nipples still hurt but she was so deep into subspace that she didn't mind the pain. She felt Sandra tug on the plug and then rotate it around before pulling on the plug. Sandra was enjoying this and she didn't want to hurry. She withdrew the plug slowly until it finally slipped out. Sandra grabbed the plug by the horse hair and held it up. She smiled when she saw it was clean.

"Nice and clean. You boys will have fun fucking her in the ass. Look at the gape!" Sandra said as she made Jennifer stand in front of everyone and show her gaped asshole to each one of the guests. Sandra grabbed both of Jennifer's asscheeks and spread them causing her gape to become more pronounced.

Once Jennifer had shown her gaping asshole to everyone, Paul announced that anyone who wanted to use her could.

"How about it, Sandra? Do you want to have some fun with her?" Peter asked. But, before Sandra could respond, Camille spoke up.

"I think I need to warm that cute butt of hers up before everyone starts to use her. Paul, you said you could supply some implements?"

Paul said nothing but quickly walked out of the room. He returned a short time later carrying a number of implements. He put them down on a coffee table in front of Camille. Camille picked up each item.

"I really like this whip. I have one just like it. The strands are made of a soft leather so you can deliver lots of strokes in many places and not break the skin." Camille said.

"But it doesn't really make a lot of noise." Eric said.

"Do you know that from experience, Eric?" Terri asked laughing.

"No, but I have watched Camille use it." Eric replied.

"Well, if you want noise than this paddle will provide it." Camille said holding up a flexible leather paddle.

"I think you should start with that." A guest who Jennifer did not know, said.

"Renee, I think that will put everyone in the mood, especially, this one." Camille replied jerking her thumb toward Jennifer.

Terri walked toward Jennifer who was still standing with her back to most of the guests. Terri reached out and grabbed Jennifer's nipples. Jennifer winced but Terri began to rub Jennifer's nipples lightly and a small, almost silent moan escaped Jennifer's mouth.

"How do you want her, Camille?" Terri asked.

Camille didn't immediately respond but Sandra did.

"Put her up on the coffee table and start with that paddle." Sandra said excitedly.

"Excellent idea." Camille replied.

Terri led Jennifer by the her nipples toward the coffee table and told her to get on and get her ass up in the air. Jennifer obeyed and lowered her head, offering her ass up as the target. Jennifer kept shifting her knees and told everyone to wait while she retrieved two small pillows and placed them under each of Jennifer's knees.

"Spread her knees more, Terri. I like looking at her pussy." Eric remarked.

"Spread your legs." Terri commanded and Jennifer spread her legs, moving the pillows with pressure from her knees and opening her pussy so that anyone could see.

"That's nice." Eric said.

Jennifer felt a hand pat her ass.

"Eric is a voyeur. He probably won't touch you but he will look." Camille said. "Now, let's see if we can add some color to those asscheeks of yours."

Camille brought the paddle down across Jennifer's ass. A loud "smack" echoed around the room. A second swat followed. The onlookers were murmuring there surprise that Jennifer remained in position. After six more, Terri stood up and offered Renee the whip. Camille sat down but not before running her hands over Jennifer's very red ass.

Renee ran her hands over the strands of the whip, then flicked it at Jennifer's left asscheek. A second stroke quickly followed on her right asscheek. Renee was increasing her pace and the blows were not only striking Jennifer's ass but also her thighs and back. The last two strokes, Renee placed between Jennifer's legs right on her spread pussy, making her twitch.

"Oh, I think she felt that!" Sandra said loudly and there was some laughter coming from those watching.

Jennifer turned her head and she could see Peter talking to Paul. Paul nodded and then asked everyone to head to the patio for some refreshment and that Peter and Sandra were going to use the slave but everyone would be called back for a treat. The others left and Jennifer remained on the coffee table, with her very red ass in the air.

"If I had known this was something you liked, I would have raised my offer and bought you as my slave." Peter said.

"If I had known that you liked to dominate, I would have accepted." Jennifer replied.

"So, you really like this?" Sandra asked.

"Yes, I do."

"Well, we will not disappoint you and we will not announce that we know who you are." Sandra said.

"Thank you."

Peter and Sandra began to undress and when he was naked, Peter stood in front of Jennifer and told her to get on the floor on her knees. Jennifer quickly obeyed and when Peter pushed his cock against her mouth she opened her mouth and began to suck on his cock. Sandra had finished undressing and was standing behind Jennifer. She reached around Jennifer's front and began to play with Jennifer's tits, pulling on her nipples.

"I want to fuck her." Peter announced and Jennifer felt Sandra push her down from her kneeling position.

Sandra was now laying in front of Jennifer and she knew what Sandra wanted. Sandra was rather thick, not fat, and when she spread her legs in front of Jennifer, she noticed that her pussy was bare except for a small landing strip above her slit. Jennifer lowered her head and began to lick Sandra's pussy as Peter pushed his cock all the way into Jennifer's pussy.

Peter fucked Jennifer hard, slapping her red ass every so often until Jennifer could feel him tense up. Sandra was moaning loudly and Jennifer concentrated her licking action on Sandra's clit, making her cum. Shortly after that, Peter thrust deeply into Jennifer and filled her pussy with cum.

"That should help loosen her up for the next part." Peter said as he slapped Jennifer's ass hard and stood up.

Peter left the room taking his clothes with him but Sandra stayed naked and remained with Jennifer.

"I really am quite amazed that this turns you on." Sandra said when they were alone. "But, I'm glad because I'm going to do something I've always wanted to do and I'm going to have everyone watch. Do you like things in your butt?" Sandra asked.

"Yes. Very much." Jennifer replied. She did not tell Sandra any of her anal experiences because she was not asked.

The others had returned to the room and saw the two naked women. Jennifer was on her knees and Sandra stood behind her.

"You have very nice tits, Sandra."

"Thank you, Terri. Can I have some lube, please?"

Terri went to a cabinet and handed Sandra some lube.

"I have always wanted to do this and now seems like a perfect time. So, slave, you like things in your ass?"

"Yes."

Terri walked over to Jennifer and pushed her forward. She spanked Jennifer hard on both asscheeks. "Answer properly." Terri ordered.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now get your head down and that red ass of yours in the air." Sandra ordered.

Jennifer complied with Sandra's order. She felt Sandra's lube covered fingers push at the entrance to her asshole. Two fingers were inside her and then two more.

"Have you ever been fisted, Jennifer?" Sandra asked as she pushed her hand inside Jennifer's asshole.

"Yes!" Jennifer grunted.

"Now, my hand is in your asshole. Renee, would you lube up my arm, all the way to the elbow?" Sandy asked.

Renee stood up and applied the lube generously to Sandra's arm. Jennifer could hear the conversation around her ranging from "she can't do that" to "I can't wait to see this."

"Now, Jennifer, you are going to move your ass back down my arm until my elbow disappears in you asshole. Do you understand?" Sandra said emphasizing the instruction with a hard slap to Jennifer's ass.

"Yes, ma'am." Jennifer replied and she began to push back on Sandra's arm. She could feel an inch or two penetrate her asshole. She stopped, took a deep breath, and pushed back. Four more inches disappeared inside her.

"I think she's going to do it." The man who was with Renee said.

"Cal, you're right. One more push and her elbow will disappear."

Sandra slapped Jennifer's ass and Jennifer moved back, letting out a loud grunt as Sandra's elbow penetrated Jennifer's asshole. Jennifer was groaning as Sandra turned her arm inside Jennifer's asshole. Slowly, Sandra pulled her arm out, leaving Jennifer with a gaping asshole.

Shortly afterwards, the guests began to leave. Terri told Jennifer to clean up. She did and when she returned to the front room, Terri and Paul were sitting on the leather couch, naked. Jennifer crawled toward both.

"Make sure you lick both our assholes as well as making us cum." Terri said sharply. Jennifer did as she was told.

At the end of her one month trial, Ginny and Rachel were invited over. Ginny was naked as well as Jennifer but Ginny was sitting on the couch next to Rachel. Jennifer was kneeling on the floor with her knees spread and her hands behind her head.