Club 35 Last Visit

Story Info
Jennifer commits to long term slavery.
10.7k words
4.71
17.6k
17

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
874 Followers

This is the last chapter in this story. if you havent read any of the previous chapters, please do. Your comments are appreciated.

Two months had passed since Jennifer Lowe, a submissive, thirty nine year old advertising company owner had submitted to a group of men and experienced the most intense BDSM scenes in her life. It took a few weeks for the marks on her body to disappear and for the soreness to finally ease. But, as it has always been with Jennifer after an intense experience, the yearning, the need, to feel humiliation, pain and sexual servitude, returned. How to give herself to that yearning, was proving a problem.

Fortunately for Jennifer, work was occupying much of her time. Her advertising business was booming and it seemed to her that she was spending more time fending off buy out offers than actually managing the day to day needs of the business. The three people who knew of Jennifer's submissiveness were also key employees and responsible for overseeing most of the work. Mark, her Personal Assistant, Christine, who was head of the financial department and Robin, a relatively new employee, who was turning into standout performer in the creative area.

Jennifer called Mark into her office after a particularly challenging day.

"Everything has been handled or scheduled so all is well." Mark said as he sat down across from Jennifer. When Jennifer didn't respond immediately, Mark asked if Jennifer needed to talk about something that was not business related.

"So, what are you thinking of doing?" Mark asked.

Jennifer smiled. Mark always seemed to know when her need for submission was growing.

"It's been a while since I have done anything and I really need to. I was thinking of doing something, perhaps extreme, at the Club and I wondered when you would be on duty."

"A week from Saturday I'm on as a Dungeon Guard. They are doing some demonstrations of new implements. You could be a test subject. Does that work for you?"

"Yes, it does. Do you know what kind of implements?"

"Impact play stuff."

"Could be good being naked in front of a lot of people. You can tell Christine and Robin. But, just let them know the day before."

"Understood. What else do you have in mind, if I can ask?"

"Well, I want to be in the stocks, naked, two or three implements and no restrictions. I want to be in the stocks for a longer time, more than an hour."

"You're going to be sore afterward. Probably have a very red ass and fucked a lot in every hole you have."

"That's what I want. I need you to put me in the stocks. Will you do that?"

"Of course. I may be gay, but I really like looking at you naked. The demonstrators might do that but if not, I will." Mark said smiling. "I won't let Christine and Robin know until the day before."

"Thanks, Mark."

"Any interesting offers this week?"

Jennifer looked at Mark quizzically. He quickly added that he meant offers to buy the company.

"Yes, one or two but nothing I want to deal with now. Mark, please don't worry. I won't let our employees down, nor could I ever ignore you or Christine."

"Thank you for that. So, do you want me to let the Club know you will be a demonstration subject next week?"

Jennifer thought for only a second or two and replied, "Yes, please."

Jennifer thought the days leading up to her visit to Club 35 dragged by slowly. But when the day did arrive, she went about her preparations with a sense of excitement. She had gone for a waxing two days before and she made certain that she was clean, inside and out. She had stayed naked all day but that wasn't unusual since she was always naked around her condo. What she wanted was to leave for the Club naked, but she knew that wasn't possible. She put on a sweatsuit, took her keys and wallet and left for the Club. She drove to the Club and parked across the street. She locked the car and walked into the Club.

Once inside, Jennifer signed in and asked for a black collar from the reception girl.

"Mark said you're going to be a model, is that right?" The young woman asked Jennifer.

"Yes. Could be interesting." Jennifer replied.

"I've seen some of the implements and they look pretty menacing. If you need lotion afterwards and don't have anyone to apply it, come and find me. I'd be happy to help."

Jennifer noticed that the girl was smiling and perhaps wanted more than to just administer aid. She made a mental note to look for the girl later, if time allowed, but she knew that either Mark or Christine would be available to help.

Jennifer walked to the locker area and got a key from the attendant. She went inside and after stripping off her sweatsuit and putting her keys and wallet in the locker, she turned toward the door and handed the key to the attendant and walked into the main part of the Club, totally naked.

Jennifer recognized a few people from various adventures at the Club and she wondered if they would be involved with her again. She was looking for Mark when she felt a tap on her shoulder and a hand cupping her ass. She turned around and saw Christine and Robin. Both had smiles on their faces.

"Mark said you were going to be a demonstration model. I can see you are dressed for it." Robin laughed.

"You have a choice, from what Mark said. You can be bound in one of the new apparatus or you can sample a new implement. You would be in the stocks for that and I saw the implement they are going to demonstrate. You will definitely have a red ass." Christine added.

"You know I like being displayed in the stocks. Is it just going to be the implement used on me?" Jennifer asked.

"For the demonstration, yes." Christine replied. "But, we could leave you in the stocks after."

"I would like that. Anyone wants to use me after, that would be good."

Mark walked up to the three women and asked Jennifer if she was ready. She said that she was and Christine told Mark that Jennifer wanted to be in the stocks. Mark said that was what he thought and he took Jennifer by the arm and led her to the large room in the middle of the Club. Two people were standing by the stocks and they smiled when they saw the naked woman being led by a Dungeon Guard and followed by two women.

"Tom and Susan, this is Jennifer. She is your subject for tonight's demonstration." Mark said.

Susan picked up a long leather object and showed it to Jennifer. Jennifer thought that it looked like a tawse, only a bit longer and made of brown leather with holes drilled into the bottom portion of the strap, instead of having two strips.

"It's called a Prison Strap, sometimes a Canadian Prison Strap. You will kiss it before and after we use it on you. It will certainly make an impression on your ass." Susan said as she indicated that Jennifer should turn around. Jennifer turned and her back was toward Susan. "Nice ass." Susan said as her hands grasped Jennifer's asscheeks. At the same time, Tom was pulling gently on Jennifer's nipples.

"I think you will be fun. Let's get you in the stocks." Tom said.

Susan patted Jennifer's ass and she turned and walked to the stocks. People started to gather in the large room. Christine and Robin moved to the side to watch the demonstration. Mark was lifting the top part of the stocks and Jennifer placed her hands and head in the bottom portion as Mark closed and locked the top portion over Jennifer. Susan and Tom were spreading Jennifer's legs Until they reached the ankle cuffs and they buckled Jennifer's ankles securely to the frame. Mark explained to Tom and Susan that the head and wrist section could be lowered and Tom said that would be perfect since this would force Jennifer's ass to be in perfect position to be strapped. Susan said that it made Jennifer's asshole and pussy very visible.

Jennifer felt a hand run over her ass and a finger slip into her slit. The finger lingered inside her and rubbed her clit before being withdrawn.

"She's very wet." Susan said.

"Let's begin our demonstration." Tom announced. "It seems our subject likes to be stimulated. We are going to help her."

Tom patted Jennifer's ass and brought the strap down on her ass. The sound of the leather strap striking flesh, echoed off the walls of the Club. Jennifer lurched forward as much as she could, pinioned as she was by the stocks. Tom rubbed her ass and pulled the strap back again. The strap whistled through the air before making impact with Jennifer's asscheeks. Once again, Jennifer moved forward but she made no sound. Tom handed the strap to Susan. Susan, who was left-handed, stood to Jennifer's right as she prepared to deliver the next strokes.

"Crack!"

Susan didn't hold back. She brought her left arm down with as much force as she could. She paused to watch a red patch emerge across Jennifer's rear end. She brought her arm back and for the second time in less than a minute a loud crack echoed around the Club. Susan struck Jennifer a third time. This time, Jennifer gave out a loud grunt.

Jennifer felt as if her ass was on fire. She wiggled her ass trying to alleviate the pain but that only brought a loud laugh from Tom.

"Oh, ho! Looks like she is putting on a show! She probably wants more. Susan, give her three more for an even six, then I will do some more." Tom said.

Susan nodded that she understood and delivered the three strokes, rubbing Jennifer's ass gently as she finished. Jennifer was moaning but it was difficult to tell if the moans were caused by the strapping or by Susan's fingers which were now rubbing Jennifer's clit. Susan handed the strap to Tom and moved to the side. Tom delivered three more to Jennifer's ass. She wiggled her ass once again when he had finished.

"Now, if anyone watching would enjoy trying out our Prison Strap, please come up and you can have two strokes across this red, but very lovely ass." Tom announced.

Robin was first up, followed by Christine. Three other people stood and would wait their turn. Robin took the strap from Tom and approached Jennifer. She patted Jennifer's ass and without saying anything, gave Jennifer two hard strokes. Although Jennifer felt them, they weren't as hard as the strokes delivered by Tom and Susan.

"I think I can do it harder, Robin." Christine announced loudly to let Jennifer know who had delivered the last two strokes and who would be delivering the next two. Christine took a full swing and the strap made contact with Jennifer's ass.

Jennifer grunted when she felt the strap. She knew Christine wouldn't hold back and Christine didn't disappoint. Her second stroke wasn't as hard as the first but it caught Jennifer on her upper thighs, just below her asscheeks. Christine ran her hand over Jennifer's ass before she handed the strap to a man who had been waiting his turn.

The man delivered two strokes to Jennifer's ass. They weren't as hard as Christine's but they still stung. Two more people, a man and a woman, each gave her two strokes. The onlookers in the room had grown and Tom now called a halt to the demonstration.

"Our subject has now received twenty-two strokes and her ass is a very deep red so I think we will stop here."

Jennifer began to wiggle her ass. There was an audible murmur coming from the onlookers. "No! Don't stop! Twelve more, please." Jennifer cried out.

Susan walked in front of the stocks and leaned forward so that she could to talk softly to Jennifer.

"Are you sure you want to continue? I mean, your ass is really red."

"Yes, please!" Jennifer pleaded. "You give me six and he can give me six and then leave me here and let whoever wants to use me, use me. I need this!"

"I really have never met someone quite as submissive as you but if that is what you want."

Susan walked back behind Jennifer and told Tom to give her six more. Tom picked up the strap and gave Jennifer four hard strokes to her ass and two to her upper thighs. He handed the strap to Susan who was running her finger through Jennifer's slit. She pushed two fingers inside Jennifer's pussy and when she removed them, they were covered with Jennifer's wetness. She walked in front of the stocks and had Jennifer clean her fingers. Jennifer opened her mouth and licked Susan's fingers clean. Susan walked behind Jennifer and gave her two strokes across her ass. She paused, running her finger down Jennifer's back, stopping when her finger was resting on Jennifer's asshole.

"Do you like getting it in there?" Susan asked.

"Yes." Jennifer replied as Susan gave her two more strokes.

The last two strokes fell across Jennifer's ass quickly. Susan turned to face those watching and told them that their volunteer would remain in the stocks for their pleasure and that no hole was off limits.

Tom had already stripped and stood in front of Jennifer. He pushed his cock toward Jennifer's mouth. She opened her mouth and she began to suck on Tom's cock. Jennifer felt fingers pushing lube into her asshole.

"She said she likes it back there." Jennifer heard Susan remark.

"Yes, she does." Christine replied. "Doesn't matter if it's cock, strap on or fist to her. She likes it all in her bottom. Robin, go ahead."

Jennifer felt hands on her sore asscheeks and the tip of a strap on push at the entrance to her asshole. The cock slid in and Robin pushed until it was all the way in. Jennifer thought that it wasn't the biggest strap on she ever had. Tom was now pulling his cock almost completely out of Jennifer's mouth before pushing it all the way in. Jennifer knew he was close and she wasn't surprised when she felt his cum hit the roof of her mouth. She swallowed every drop and licked the head of Tom's cock as he pulled out of her mouth.

Robin had finished fucking Jennifer's ass and Robin walked in front of Jennifer and stuck the strap on in Jennifer's mouth. She felt hands on her hips and a cock push into her pussy. Jennifer needed to cum and she moved her hips so that the cock pushing into her would run along her clit. The man fucking her bumped her ass with his thighs as he fucked. Jennifer could feel just how sore her ass was each time he thrust. But she didn't care. She wanted to be in this position; Jan the stocks being taken in all her holes with people watching and she wanted it to last. The cock in her pussy was bringing her close as she felt the cock cumming. Jennifer pushed back and she felt her own orgasm take her as another cock was pushed into her mouth.

Jennifer began to suck as she felt a cock push into her asshole. Robin's strap on had opened her up and the cock had no trouble entering her asshole. Jennifer sucked on the cock, taking all of it down her throat. She was surprised that the cock in her ass came as quickly as it did. She felt someone wiping a towel between her spread legs. Christine had moved to the front of the stocks and watched as the cock Jennifer was sucking on began to cum. Christine watched as Jennifer swallowed all his cum.

"Glad to see you are enjoying yourself." Christine said with a bit of a laugh.

Christine moved away and another cock was pushing at the entrance to Jennifer's pussy. The owner of the cock slapped Jennifer's ass as he fucked Jennifer. Jennifer began to cry out when the spanks hit her ass but she did not say stop or use her safe word. The man stopped spanking as he began to cum. He filled her pussy and then pulled out. Mark and Christine had moved to the side of the stocks and were undoing Jennifer's ankles from the cuffs. They unlocked the top portion and helped Jennifer stand.

"Why did you stop?" Jennifer asked.

"Because your ass is going to be purple and everyone has gone to the other demonstrations." Mark said.

"Let's go back to the locker and get your things." Christine said firmly."I have some cream to put on your ass and then I can walk you to your car."

Once in the locker room, Jennifer bent over, holding onto a locker for support as Christine rubbed the cream into her ass and thighs.

"I really didn't want it to end." Jennifer said softly as Christine finished.

"Let's get you dressed."

"I would rather be naked."

"I know you would but it really wouldn't be good if you were stopped or seen. Why don't you walk naked to your car and put your sweats on there."

Jennifer nodded and the two women left the Club and walked across the street to Jennifer's car. Jennifer put on her sweats, hugged Christine, and climbed into her car, wincing as she sat down. Once at the parking garage at her house, she got out of her car and undressed. Holding her belongings she walked naked into the building and into the elevator. Jennifer knelt down before the elevator opened and when it stopped on her floor, she crawled to her apartment. Once inside, she knew that she needed more. Much more.

Three weeks had passed since Jennifer's experience at Club 35. It had taken that long for the marks on her ass and thighs to fade. In the past, her experiences at Club 35 had been satisfying, but not this time. Jennifer needed more. She wanted her scenes of submission to last longer. She had taken three days off before returning to work.

Work took her mind off her sexual needs and Jennifer's business was doing extremely well. Two new accounts were just landed and there was a great deal of work to be done. But as the pressure of the new projects eased, the thought of being naked, submissive to the whims of those dominating her returned and Jennifer knew that she needed to be dominated again. An idea came to her after looking at one of the print ads for one of the new clients. It was called "An Invitation."

When Jennifer returned home that evening, she immediately took off her clothes and sat at her small desk writing out invitations to her neighbors. She wrote that a week from Saturday, the submissive would be in the hallway at ten o'clock, naked, and available to anyone that wished to use her. Her hand shaking just slightly, she added the sentence "no restrictions on intended use" to each invitation. She addressed the envelopes and stamped them. The next morning, Jennifer dropped the invitations in the mailbox.

The week of her planned submission Mark buzzed her on the intercom and said she had a call from a Peter Golden. Jennifer knew who he was from various advertising industry functions. She thought that his daughter also worked in his company. Jennifer, somewhat curious, took the call. Peter Golden wanted to talk to Jennifer about acquiring her business. Jennifer had received calls like this before and had always turned them down. But for some reason that Jennifer couldn't explain, she listened and agreed to meet with Peter in two weeks time. Jennifer decided that the meeting with Peter would be best kept secret.

The Saturday evening of Jennifer's submission to her neighbors began by her preparing herself for what she hoped would be a good experience. She bathed and gave herself two enemas. She knew, and hoped, that she would be getting it in her ass tonight. She applied her makeup, put on her collar and at ten o'clock she opened her door, turned the bolt so that door would not lock behind her and stepped out into the hallway. Jennifer knelt down and decided she would stay on her knees. She placed her hands behind her head and kept her elbows straight, forcing her tits forward.

Jennifer didn't have to wait long for a door to open. Jennifer could see Roger walking toward her. Jennifer looked past Roger and saw Mary leave her apartment and walk towards her.

"Well, it's been a while, but these look pretty good." Roger said as he reached down and pinched both of Jennifer's nipples.

"Don't pull them off, Roger." Mary said laughing.

"I won't, Mary. Do you have plans for them?"

"I have a riding crop I want to use on her tits. Maybe on her pussy, too. Turn around and face the other way." Mary ordered.

Jennifer turned around on her knees, keeping her hands clasped behind her head. When she had turned, Mary told her to put her head down and get her ass up.

Gln1517
Gln1517
874 Followers