Club 35 - Tenth Visit

Story Info
Jennifer has her most intense experience.
10.3k words
4.63
17.1k
8

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers

This is the next installment of the Club 35 saga. Your comments and votes are appreciated and your feedback is really needed, good or bad.

It had been two days since Jennifer Lowe, the thirty eight year old owner of a successful advertising agency and a submissive woman, had contacted the Security Officer, Jackson, about doing a scene with him and some of his dominant friends. Jennifer was led to believe that this would be one of the most intense, if not the most, intense session she had ever experienced. It had been one week since Jennifer had taken part in any submissive scenes. She decided that tonight she would crawl naked from her apartment to see Mary, a woman who was older than Jennifer, who lived down the hall and had spanked Jennifer during her last get together with her neighbors.

Jennifer left her office and returned home. She was tempted to stop at the security desk to talk to Jackson but she resisted. Once she was home, she showered and went through all the rituals she would go through if she had been going to Club 35. She gave herself an enema although she didn't think that Mary would do anything on that part of her body. Once she was dried off, she asked herself why she was going to do submit herself to Mary. Mary didn't seem that enthusiastic when she was spanking her and didn't want to undress in front of the group that was dominating Jennifer, despite the fact that everyone was naked. Jennifer was convinced there was more to the story as far as Mary was concerned.

Jennifer decided on one last thing after she fastened her collar around her neck. She would crawl naked to Mary's apartment and she would bring a riding crop with her, a gift from Christine months ago. At 10:00 pm, Jennifer opened her door and turned the bolt so that when the door closed, it would not lock. She put the riding crop in her mouth and knelt down. She crawled out into the hallway and let the door close quietly. She then began to crawl naked to Mary's apartment which was past the elevators.

As she crawled, Jennifer hoped that the other neighbors wouldn't open the doors or get off the elevator. Not that she cared about being naked in the hallway but that she wanted tonight to be just with Mary. She crawled past the elevators and toward Mary's door. She knocked and got up on her knees. The door opened after Jennifer knocked a second time.

"What have we here?" Mary said smiling.

Jennifer looked up into Mary's face, the crop still held between her teeth. She said nothing and Mary stepped aside to let Jennifer crawl into her apartment. Mary followed her and Jennifer knew that she was looking at her ass as she crawled. She stopped in the middle of the living room and Mary stopped beside her.

Mary took the crop from Jennifer's mouth and sat on her sofa, facing Jennifer.

"Get on your knees, dear, and tell me what his is all about." Mary said very calmly.

Jennifer felt like a child about to explain to her mother why she did something bad. The submissive blanket that Jennifer so enjoyed was beginning to envelop her.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, Mary, but when we were together with the other neighbors, I could sense that something was going on with you. You could have spanked me much harder and you did not want me to service you like the other women. I thought, well, I don't know what I thought, but I know that a couple of spanks were quite firm but others not so much. If you were concerned about how you look, you shouldn't be. You're quite attractive."

"Thank you Jennifer, that was quite a nice thing to say. Yes, I suppose I was a bit shy about undressing. I am a good fifteen years older than everybody else and perhaps twenty years older than you."

Jennifer looked at Mary. She was short but she certainly wasn't unattractive. She was dressed in a robe but Jennifer could see that her legs were shapely but couldn't really determine anything else about Mary's figure until Mary stood up and without saying a word, removed her robe.

"There. What do you think?" Mary asked as she stood naked before Jennifer. Her breasts were small but there was no sag and she had a very nice figure. She did have a thick bush of pubic hair and when she turned to show Jennifer her ass, it was nice, perhaps a bit of cellulite but certainly, Jennifer thought, nothing to be embarrassed about.

"I hope I look like that in twenty years." Jennifer said as Mary sat down, sitting on top of the robe she had just removed.

"You were the first woman I ever spanked. My late husband liked to be submissive and I enjoyed dominating him. I would even dress him in my clothes although I haven't done anything like that until I spanked you and when the other women were undressed, they were both much smoother between the legs than I am."

"That can be easily fixed. So, you have never had sex with a woman?" Jennifer asked.

"No, I haven't. So, why are you here, Jennifer?"

"I want you to spank or use the crop on me. I enjoyed you doing that and I would want you to do it again. Afterwards, I will make you cum." Jennifer looked hopefully up into Mary's face.

"The other neighbors weren't kidding. You really like being dominated."

"Yes. Very much. It has become a very large part of who I am."

"I see. Well, get that head down and your sweet as in the air. I'm going to give you what you crawled naked here to get."

Jennifer obeyed instantly. She lowered her head and raised her ass in the air. Mary slapped her ass twice, once on each cheek. They weren't hard spanks but the next four spanks began to grow in intensity.

"Do you want it harder, Jennifer?"

"Yes, please."

"Very well."

Mary brought her arm back and delivered six sharp spanks to Jennifer's ass, alternating the spanks between Jennifer's ass cheeks. Mary paused and picked up the riding crop.

"I never used one of these. Let's see what I can do." Mary said as she pulled the crop through her fingers.

Mary swished the crop through the air before bringing it down across Jennifer's ass. Jennifer was surprised at the force. A second swish and impact on Jennifer's ass made her lift her head. Mary was rubbing Jennifer's ass.

"I used to use a cane and paddle on my husband's ass. But I like the crop and, surprisingly, I like cropping you, dear."

Jennifer did not reply and two more strokes landed on her upturned ass. The next two were on her thighs and two more, one on each ass cheek, struck Jennifer before Mary stopped.

"Tell me, Jennifer. What are you thinking right now?"

Jennifer hesitated before she told Mary that she felt like she was being punished by her mother. Mary asked if Jennifer was punished by her mother and she said she wasn't. She also told Mary that she wanted her to continue cropping her.

"Very well. Six more and two on your pussy. Then I think there was something you said you wanted to do."

Mary delivered six more strokes, alternating between Jennifer's left and right ass cheeks. Standing behind Jennifer, Mary brought the crop up into Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer moaned as Mary repeated the action. Mary knelt and placed her hand on Jennifer's slit. It wasn't to check if she was wet but to soothe. Mary drew her hand away and sat down on the sofa.

"Use your tongue, Jennifer."

Jennifer looked up. She saw Mary's spread legs and hairy pussy. She moved her head forward and using her hands, Jennifer spread Mary's pussy lips apart. Jennifer used long licks along Mary's slit. She could hear Mary suck in her breath as she continued to lick. Mary's clit began to swell in her mouth and she greedily sucked on it until Mary was groaning.

"Oh, my!" Mary groaned as her orgasm shook her body. She clamped her legs around Jennifer's head and Jennifer continued to slowly lick Mary's pussy. After a few moments, Mary moved her legs away from Jennifer.

"I want you to do one more thing." Mary said as she stood up and turned around. She knelt on the sofa and spread her knees apart.

Jennifer could see Mary's pussy glistening with a mixture of her saliva and Mary's own wetness.

"Lick my asshole." Mary said firmly.

Jennifer obeyed instantly, spreading Mary's ass cheeks apart and driving her tongue into Mary's asshole. A long satisfied moan escaped from Mary's mouth as Jennifer tried to stick her tongue deep into Mary's asshole. Mary stood up when she was satisfied and sat back down on the sofa.

"I used to make my husband do that when I dominated him. Thank you for doing that."

"I would do anything you want me too." Jennifer replied and to emphasize the statement, Jennifer knelt in front of Mary and placed her hands behind her head and stuck her tits forward.

Mary smiled and grabbed Jennifer's nipples in her hand and pulled.

"Roger, Harriet and Cameron were right. You are an excellent submissive. It's been a long time for me so thank you." Mary said as she caressed Jennifer's face.

Mary reached for the crop and told Jennifer to open her mouth. Jennifer complied and Mary placed the crop in Jennifer's mouth.

"You should go now." Mary said and Jennifer crawled behind Mary towards her door. When Mary opened the door, Jennifer crawled into the hallway. Mary patted Jennifer's ass as she passed and Jennifer crawled back to her apartment.

Jennifer spent the next day thinking about the events of last night with Mary. She did enjoy the experience and hoped there would be others. She was pleased that Mary opened up and could rediscover some joy from her past. Usually, after any submissive activity, Jennifer felt satisfied and her submissive urges were quelled. But this time, the desire and need to be dominated was still at work in her mind.

Jennifer was in her bathroom and turned slightly so she could see how her ass looked after the cropping she received from Mary. The marks on her ass had faded. She hoped that she would hear something from Jackson and she promised herself to ask him when she returned to work.

The work week began and a new client was taking up much of Jennifer's time. But, by

midweek, things were progressing smoothly enough that Jennifer began to think about Jackson. She waited until everyone had left for the day before leaving her office via the freight elevator. As she rode down the elevator, she remembered the times that she had ridden this same elevator totally naked on the way to some adventure where she would be dominated. She hoped that Jackson would be there but she didn't see him. She began to walk to her car when she heard her name called. She stopped and turned to see Jackson.

"What can I do for you, Jennifer?"

"I was, uh, well..."

"Wondering when my friends and I were going to have fun with you, right? It's taking us a little longer to find a spot."

"Oh, I see. You can use my office."

"Not for what we have planned."

Jennifer was intrigued. Jackson then asked her if she liked being naked. Jennifer replied that she did and asked why. Jackson told her that the group wanted her naked the moment they would see her for the first time. Jackson told her he would leave a note on her desk when everything was set. Jennifer left and felt some disappointment at not having a definite answer. On the drive home, she had made up her mind to return to Club 35 on Saturday night for some relief.

The rest of the work week passed and Jennifer began to look forward to her visit to Club 35. She had decided not to plan anything, just see what happens. She already had decided to be naked at the Club and if someone offered something interesting, she would take part.

Saturday night came and Jennifer was disappointed to know that a storm was hitting the area where she lived. She thought about staying home and playing it safe but her need for submitting outshouted her better angels. She put on her short jacket and left her apartment wearing nothing else. She drove to the Club thinking that taxis might be scarce.

She arrived at Club 35 a bit after 10 pm. She checked in at reception and after swiping her membership card, the young woman at reception asked if she wanted an identifying item. Jennifer replied that she wanted a black collar.

"I'm afraid it's not very active tonight. The storm is keeping people home." The young woman handed Jennifer the collar which Jennifer put on in front of the receptionist.

"Do you want me to take your jacket?"

"Yes, please." Jennifer replied, unzipping the short jacket. She pulled it off and handed it to the receptionist who was staring at Jennifer's now naked body.

"I know I'm not supposed to say anything but not only are very beautiful but you are very brave."

"Thank you but all I really am is a submissive." Jennifer replied, as she walked into the Club.

Jennifer went to the locker room first so that she could secure her wallet and car keys. Then she walked into the center of the Club. Jennifer thought that the receptionist was right, there weren't many people in the Club. The large public room was empty as was some of the smaller rooms. She noticed one door was shut in the area and she kept walking. Some people would touch her ass as she walked by and then she smiled when she saw a familiar face. It was Marilyn, who had twice had scenes with Jennifer. Marilyn was with another woman and both of them were wearing black bracelets, indicating that they were dominants.

"How are you?" Marilyn said as she approached.

"Good, thanks." Jennifer replied.

"I don't know if you remember Gloria." Marilyn said as she introduced the woman standing next to her.

"I can't say that I do. Sorry."

"That's because you were eating my pussy as Marilyn was fisting you." Gloria laughed. "Marilyn said that she almost got her elbow into your asshole another time."

"That's true." Marilyn said. "So, are you planning anything tonight?"

"Nothing planned other than being naked and open to anything interesting." Jennifer said as she looked around at the almost empty Club.

"I would like to do your ass again." Marilyn said.

"I wouldn't say no to you eating my pussy." Gloria added.

"Last time you went off to find some cock to fuck you. I don't know if you will find any here tonight. The storm is holding down the crowd." Jennifer replied.

"Well, maybe your tongue will have to do." Marilyn smiled. "Where should we go?"

"Let's go in the large room. The place is almost dead." Gloria said.

Gloria and Marilyn left for the locker room to undress and Jennifer waited on the benches inside the large, public room for the two women to return.

Gloria and Marilyn returned to the large public room wearing white Club 35 robes. Jennifer could see that Marilyn was carrying a large bottle of lube and a couple of towels. Gloria was dragging a large padded mat to the middle of the room. When she had the mat in place, she took off her robe and laid down on the mat. She spread her legs wide.

Jennifer quickly surveyed Gloria's body. Her breasts were on the small size but she had great legs and only a small landing strip above her pussy.

"Now that you've checked me out, why don't you get your face down here for a closer look." Gloria said.

Jennifer got down on her hands and knees and placed her mouth against Gloria's pussy. As she began to lick Gloria's slit, she felt Marilyn's hand on her ass. Jennifer could feel the lube being applied to her asshole. Marilyn had a very firm touch and Jennifer was certain that three of Marilyn's fingers had pushed the lube deep into her asshole. When Marilyn removed her fingers, Jennifer could hear the lube being squirted onto Marilyn's hand and arm.

Gloria let out a soft moan as Jennifer began to suck on Gloria's clit. She licked around her clit before driving her tongue as far into Gloria's pussy as she could. Marilyn was working her fingers into Jennifer's asshole and Jennifer could feel her asshole widen as Marilyn slid her thumb into Jennifer's ass. Marilyn slowly twisted her hand inside of Jennifer. Marilyn applied more lube to her wrist and arm.

"You know what to do. Get my arm inside you." Marilyn ordered.

Jennifer began to push her ass back toward Marilyn. She could feel her asshole slide down Marilyn's arm. Gloria was moaning louder as Jennifer stopped pushing backwards, allowing her asshole to get used to the feeling. When she stopped, Marilyn pushed slightly and three more inches of her arm disappeared inside Jennifer's asshole.

Gloria was close to orgasm and Jennifer licked her clit harder as Gloria began to cum. Jennifer could taste the juices from Gloria's pussy as she continued to lick. Gloria was shaking as she lifted Jennifer's head away from her pussy.

"That was nice. Now my asshole."

Gloria rolled over and got on her hands and knees. She pushed her ass back into Jennifer's face and ordered her to lick.

"Get your tongue deep in my asshole." Gloria barked as Jennifer felt more of Marilyn's arm push into her asshole.

Jennifer was now licking Gloria's asshole, her tongue moving an inch or so inside of Gloria. Jennifer felt a sharp slap on her ass as Marilyn pushed her arm another two inches inside of Jennifer's asshole and Marilyn told her to push back. Jennifer obeyed but stopped when she felt the edge of Marilyn's elbow against her opening.

"Another two inches and my elbow will be inside you." Marilyn announced.

Jennifer could hear footsteps but she wasn't certain how many people were watching Marilyn's arm disappear up her asshole. But she knew people were watching. She pushed back as Marilyn pushed forward. She felt Marilyn's elbow enter her. Jennifer let out a long moan as Marilyn stopped. Jennifer moved her hips forward and she felt Marilyn's arm begin to slide out of her asshole. Gloria had moved away from Jennifer's mouth.

"I want to see her asshole." Gloria said as Marilyn slowly drew her arm out of Jennifer's asshole.

Jennifer could feel the lube drip out of her asshole and down the inside of her thighs. She was breathing rapidly as Marilyn wiped her arm with a towel. Gloria commented on how open Jennifer's ass was and asked Marilyn if she was going to use Jennifer's mouth.

"Good idea." Marilyn replied and she stood up and moved in front of Jennifer.

Laying on the mat in front of Jennifer, Marilyn spread her legs and waited for Jennifer to begin to service her pussy. Marilyn looked into Jennifer's face and Jennifer, without being told, knew what she had to do. She lowered her head and with long swipes of her tongue began to lick Marilyn's pussy. What she didn't expect was feeling fingers rubbing her clit.

Jennifer responded to Gloria's attention to her clit by pushing her pussy back toward Gloria's hand. She also sucked Marilyn's clit into her mouth and rolled her tongue over the sensitive nub. Marilyn began to moan from Jennifer's licking and she began to lift her hips and push her pussy against Jennifer's face. When she came, Marilyn held Jennifer's head and clamped her legs against the side of Jennifer's head.

"I think she needs a cock to finish her off." Gloria announced to the small group watching the action.

Two men got up and walked toward Jennifer. Marilyn rolled away and stood up. One of the men stood in front of Jennifer and held his cock in his hand. She moved her head forward and began to suck the man's cock.

"I don't think you want her in the ass. You probably wouldn't feel anything. But her pussy is ready." Gloria said to the second man.

The man Jennifer was sucking pulled out of her mouth and the second man moved to take his place. Jennifer felt a cock push at the entrance to her pussy and she moved her knees apart to allow the cock to enter easily. Jennifer sucked the second cock as the first man was fucking her. Jennifer felt him thrust deep and could feel his cum fill her pussy. The man pulled out but the man Jennifer was sucking didn't move. Jennifer knew that he wanted to cum in her mouth and she was going to accommodate him.

Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers