Club 35 - Tenth Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His first shot of cum hit Jennifer in the back of the throat. She swallowed quickly as the second spurt hit the top of her mouth. Jennifer swallowed every bit of his cum and licked his cock clean before he moved away.

Jennifer looked toward the benches and only Gloria and Marilyn remained. Jennifer got to her feet, said thank you to the two women and walked back to the locker room. She took a shower and put on her short jacket and left.

Jennifer thought about the evening as she drove home. She had wanted more and her thoughts turned to what might happen when she would meet Jackson and his friends. She hoped she would not have to wait too much longer.

Jennifer returned to work on Monday. She hoped that she wouldn't hear from Jackson for a few more days because she needed to recover from her adventures of the previous weekend. There was no note or message from Jackson and work took over her thoughts. On Wednesday however, she came into her office and saw a plain envelope on her desk. Dropping her briefcase on her desk, she snatched up the envelope and tore it open. Breathing rapidly she read the note. The note simply said to pick one date from two listed on the note. One was this Saturday, the other one week from Saturday.

Jennifer thought for a moment. She looked at her calendar and knew that the date one week from Saturday would be perfect. She would need to go for a waxing but beyond that she promised herself that she would not indulge in any activity before she met Jackson and his friends. She circled the date on Jackson's note and put the note in another envelope. She put the envelope in her briefcase. She put the envelope on Jackson's desk when she left that night.

As the date of her meeting with Jackson and his unknown friends approached, Jennifer's anticipation grew. She could feel the tension in her stomach as the day approached. She mentioned nothing about what her plan was to Barbara, as she stripped and laid on her table for her waxing.

"So, any plans? You seem to always to be here before some great adventure. You auctioning yourself off again?"

Jennifer laughed nervously. "No, nothing like that."

Barbara didn't ask anything more. She had Jennifer flip over and applied wax around Jennifer's asshole. Barbara finished removing the wax and told Jennifer she was as smooth as she could be. She slapped Jennifer's ass but Jennifer didn't move.

"You want the paddle?"

"Yes, please."

Barbara reached under the table and withdrew her flexible, leather paddle. She smacked Jennifer's ass sharply. After two strokes, Jennifer raised her ass up from the table, inviting Barbara to continue her paddling. Barbara delivered ten more swats before stopping. She rubbed Jennifer's ass for a minute or two before telling Jennifer she was all done.

Jennifer dressed and left Barbara's salon. On the way home, she wondered if it wouldn't be wiser, not to mention safer, for her to tell someone, Christine or Ginny, what she was planning to do. She wanted the scene with Jackson. She wanted it to be rough. She decided to speak to Jackson.

The next day at work passed slowly. Jennifer said nothing to Mark or Christine about her plans. She made her way down to Jackson's security desk at the end of the day. Jackson saw her and smiled.

"I was going to put this on your desk tonight." Jackson said as he handed her an envelope.

"That's what I want to talk to you about." Jennifer replied as she took the envelope.

"Not thinking of backing out, are you?" Jackson said seriously.

"No, not at all. This is something I really want. I've had some pretty wild experiences in my past but this might be, uh..."

"Exciting?" Jackson interrupted.

"Well, yes. But everything I've done in the past has had an element of safety. I mean, people watching out for me. This won't."

"Well, I promise you that you won't be killed or permanently injured or marked. But, it will be rough and you will feel it for a few days. I won't tell you more. Read the note." Jackson ordered.

Jennifer opened the envelope and began to read the note to herself.

"Out loud." Jackson said.

Jennifer looked around the area and couldn't see anyone. She began to read the letter out loud.

"You will drive to 797 Center Street at 10:30 pm." Jennifer asked if that was the new high rise office building being constructed. Jackson nodded yes and told Jennifer to keep reading.

"Pull in by the security fence. A guard will tell you where to park. You must be naked when you get out of your car, except for shoes. Leave your clothes in the car and any other items. Lock the car and give the keys to the guard."

Jennifer stopped reading and looked at Jackson. She realized that the guard, whoever he was, would see her naked.

"You said you liked to be naked."

"Yes. I do." Jennifer said as she felt her mouth go dry.

"Finish reading." Jackson said.

"Walk to the elevator and go up to the sixth floor. Take off your shoes and leave them in the elevator. You will be met when the elevator opens. When we are finished, you will return to the security hut and retrieve your keys from the guard."

"Do you understand what to do?" Jackson asked.

"Yes. I understand."

"Good. I will see you Saturday night."

Jennifer put the note into her pocket and walked toward the parking lot and her car. She was breathing fast as she started the car and headed for home.

That night, as Jennifer laid naked in bed, she had made up her mind to follow Jackson's instructions. This would be no different than being an auctioned sex slave. Although there was some assurance that people knew what had happened to her and where she was, but not now. She would be totally in the hands of Jackson and his friends. She was determined to see this through. In fact, as she smiled to herself, she was looking forward to it.

When Saturday finally came, she prepared herself for what was coming by going through all her routines as if she was going to Club 35 or placing herself up for auction. She bathed, gave herself two enemas and applied her makeup. Remembering how big Jackson was, she applied some lube on her fingers and worked it deep into her asshole. She knew she had a twenty minute drive to the address and a bit after 10:00 pm she put on her short jacket over her naked body and left.

She drove to the address and noticed that a wooden fence surrounded the property. It was in a busy location but Jennifer could see that it would be months before it would be ready for occupancy. She pulled in by the security gate and saw a guard inside the small security shack. He had picked up a radio and was talking into it as Jennifer waited for him to open the gate. The guard walked toward Jennifer's car. She rolled down the window as the guard approached.

"Pull in and park over there." The guard indicated a spot next to the building where there were construction equipment and vehicles were stored.

Jennifer knew that most of her legs were exposed sitting in her car with her short jacket. She noticed that the guard took a long look before moving away and opening the gate. Jennifer knew that very soon he would be seeing much more. She pulled in and parked where she was told. She was breathing quickly as she put her phone and wallet into the glove compartment. She unzipped her jacket and pulled it off. She pulled her car keys out of the ignition and put her house key inside the glove compartment. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and left her car. Naked, except for a pair of tennis shoes, she walked toward the guard shack.

The guard was watching as she approached. It was a cool night and Jennifer knew her nipples were getting hard. The guard came out and stared at Jennifer. She held out her keys and the guard, leering at her, took them.

"Where do I go?" Jennifer asked.

"Right over there." The guard pointed to a construction elevator. "Just go inside and push the floor you need."

Jennifer turned and walked toward the elevator. She knew the guard was watching her ass as she walked and Jennifer didn't care. She was glad that she was wearing shoes as the ground was very rough. She opened the door to the elevator and closed the door behind her. She pushed number six. When the elevator stopped, she slipped off her shoes and opened the elevator door and stepped out.

"You did as instructed. Good." Jackson said as he grabbed her arm and spun her around.

Jackson took hold of Jennifer's right wrist and snapped a metal handcuff to her wrist. Jennifer felt the second cuff bump against her ass as Jackson took hold of her left wrist and cuffed her left hand. Grasping her shoulders, Jackson turned Jennifer around so that she was facing him, her hands secured behind her back. He reached out and began to rub Jennifer's nipples. Jennifer closed her eyes as Jackson continued to play with her nipples. Her mouth shot open when Jackson stretched her nipples toward him.

"I didn't get a chance to play with your tits much when we were in your office. I have someone here who will pay proper attention to these." Jackson said as he slapped both of Jennifer's tits.

Jackson took hold of Jennifer and slightly pushed her forward until they came to a large, unfinished area of the floor. Jennifer saw people standing by some construction equipment and saw that all the beams and walls were exposed. Jackson moved her toward the center of the large area.

Jennifer looked at the people who were now staring at her. She quickly noticed that there were six men, four were black and two were either white or Hispanic. There was one black woman bringing the total number of the group to eight.

The woman walked toward Jennifer. She was carrying ropes in her hands which she dropped at Jennifer's feet. She reached out and lifted Jennifer's tits in her hands.

"Nice. Not any sag and just big enough to tie up."

"This is Henrietta, but she likes to be called Rita. You will call her Mistress. She is what we call our rigger. She's going to get you ready." Jackson said as he moved away from Jennifer.

Rita picked up one of the ropes and made a loop. She placed the loop around Jennifer's left tit and began to coil the rope around her tit. As she did, Jennifer's tit began to push forward in an odd shape and when Rita had finished, her tit was hard and pointing straight out. Rita felt Jennifer's tit and flicked her nipple. Jennifer backed away from the pain. Rita grabbed Jennifer's other tit and told her not to move. Another piece of rope was looped over her right tit and Rita did not stop until both of Jennifer's tits were bound. Jennifer could see that the blood was being cut off from her tits as they both were beginning to look deep red.

Rita moved Jennifer a few steps to the left and looked up. Jennifer noticed Rita's glance upward and did the same. Jennifer saw a metal hook attached to a chain hanging from an exposed girder. Rita reached into her pocket for another piece of rope. She wrapped the rope around Jennifer's already bound left tit and around to her right, pulling the rope taut before knotting it in between Jennifer's tits.

A tall man approached carrying a long metal bar. Jennifer could see that he was carrying a spreader bar.

"Samuel, attach that to her ankles." Rita instructed and Samuel bent down and attached the bar to Jennifer's ankles. When the cuffs on the end of the bar were fastened securely, Samuel ran his hand slowly up the inside of Jennifer's leg. He quickly dragged his finger across Jennifer's clit. She jerked at his touch. Samuel just smiled at Jennifer.

"All done." Rita said as she and Samuel moved away.

Jennifer knew that everyone was looking at her bound tits and her spread legs. She felt a hand rub her ass and Jackson was surveying her body. He stepped in front of her.

"I gave you ten of these last time." Jackson said as he unbuckled his belt and slid it out of the loops on his pants. "I told you I thought you could take a hundred. My friends and I are going to find that out."

Jackson stepped back and Jennifer noticed another man walk just out of her view. But she heard the sound of a chain rattling closer to her. When she looked up, she saw the hook descending. Rita was in front of her and grabbed the hook when it had stopped lowering. She tucked the hook under the rope she had tied to both of Jennifer's tits.

"Ok. Lift her up!" Rita ordered and the hook began to rise back up.

Jennifer knew what was going to happen. She began to breathe very fast as the hook began to pull her up. Her tits were pulled up and Jennifer let out a loud moan as she felt her toes leave the ground. Rita stood in front of her as Jennifer rose in the air. Rita yelled stop when Jennifer was hanging two feet in the air. The next thing Jennifer felt was a sharp slap on her ass. Jackson had begun to whip her with his belt. Jennifer's head was tilted back and she could only look up into the unfinished building as Jackson brought his belt across her ass three more times. She could hear the comments of the others and she knew that some had moved behind her to watch Jackson whip her ass. Jackson continued until he had reached ten strokes.

"That's what you got last time. I think five more. We don't want to pull your tits off. But, you will do everything you are told to do or I will let Rita do just that." Jackson aimed the next two strokes across Jennifer's thighs. The last three cracked across Jennifer's ass. She screamed as the last stroke fell.

Jennifer could feel herself being lowered. Two different men approached her. Both men were black. One of the men knelt and began to undo the cuffs that held Jennifer's ankles in the spreader bar. Once the bar had been removed, Jennifer kept her legs spread. The man noticed and ran his hand up the inside of Jennifer's right leg until his fingers eased into her pussy. He smirked.

"Is she wet?" One of the others yelled out.

"Oh, yes! This one really likes this." He held up his glistening fingers to show the onlookers. He pinched Jennifer's clit before moving away.

The second man now stood in front of Jennifer and pulled the hook from the ropes. It rose up and Jennifer saw Rita pulling on the chain. The man started to untie the ropes that were binding Jennifer's tits. He was struggling to get the ropes untied.

"Damn, Rita, you really got these knots tight."

"We didn't want her getting loose, Jason." Rita replied as Jason finally undid the rope around Jennifer's left tit.

Jason rubbed Jennifer's tit hard and Jennifer winced as the circulation returned. He pulled on her nipple and Jennifer moved forward. He let go and began to untie her right tit. When the rope was removed, Jason rubbed her tit and then moved away leaving Jennifer standing with her legs spread and her hands still handcuffed behind her back.

"I've seen tits turn purple after Rita has tied them. Yours was a deep shade of red." Jackson said as he stood in front of her. He slapped her across each tit and Jennifer yelled out. "Let's see how you like the next part."

Jackson moved next to Jennifer and grabbed her by the arm. He led her a short distance to her left when Jennifer saw the device. It was just a construction sawhorse but the center piece of wood had been doubled and, unlike at Club 35, the wood was not padded. Jennifer saw leather cuffs attached to each of the legs. She knew what her next position was going to be.

Jackson led her to the bench. Her stomach was touching the wood as Jackson undid her hand cuffs. He gave her a moment to let the feeling return to her wrists. She saw that the men were beginning to undress. Rita was standing behind her and pushed Jennifer in the back.

"Get over the bench." She ordered and Jennifer bent over the wooden cross beams.

Jackson grabbed her left hand and quickly cuffed it to the bottom of the sawhorse leg. He had her right hand cuffed a moment later. Rita was moving Jennifer's legs wider apart but not by grabbing Jennifer's ankles. She had her hand just under Jennifer's exposed pussy and pushed Jennifer's left leg out so she could cuff it. She did the same to her right and Jennifer was now bent over the sawhorse with her asshole and pussy on display. The wide middle planks allowed her to lift her head and see some of the group that were going to dominate her. She also realized that in this position she could easily suck on any cock presented to her.

Jackson stood behind Jennifer. He was talking to one of the other men. Jennifer couldn't see which one but she did hear Jackson say "fifteen" and Rita agreeing.

Jennifer felt the belt hit her left asscheek. The next two blows fell across her right cheek. Two more across the middle of her ass and two on the top of each thigh. The next six strokes fell across the middle of Jennifer's ass. She felt the leather against her pussy lips but it was her ass that took the brunt of the strokes.

Jennifer's ass was on fire and she felt hands on her ass. They weren't gentle but they weren't rough either. Her cheeks were spread and she felt a small tube pushing into her asshole.

"Just a little lube." Rita said. "Jackson said you like it up the back door. Can't wait to see it."

Jennifer could see those in front of her undressing and knew that she would be servicing the seven cocks and perhaps Rita, too. Jennifer didn't have to wait long. The first man, a tall, thin black man walked in front of Jennifer holding his cock. When he was in front of her he pushed his cock forward and without being told, Jennifer opened her mouth. The man pushed his cock down Jennifer's throat, causing her to gag. He pulled back and when Jennifer recovered, she began to suck on his cock. He was hard quickly and he pulled out of Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer could see the man move behind her as another cock was in front of her. This cock was larger than the one she just had in her mouth but not as big as Jackson's. She felt a cock slide into her pussy as she began to suck on the cock in front of her. Once the man was hard, he began to slowly move his cock back and forth in Jennifer's mouth. She felt the man behind her grab her hips and thrust deep into her pussy.

"Where should I cum?" The man fucking Jennifer asked loudly.

"Anywhere you want, sugar. She can't stop you." Rita laughed.

Jennifer felt the man cum in her pussy. The man in her mouth pulled out and he moved behind Jennifer. A third black man now stuck his cock in Jennifer's mouth. He wasn't as long as the other two but his cock was fat. Jennifer began to suck as she felt a cock push at her asshole and begin to slide in. Jennifer pushed back as best she could and she felt the cock slide deeper into her ass as she continued to suck on the fat cock.

"She actually wants that cock up her ass!" Rita said in amazement.

"She really gets off on this." Jackson replied.

It didn't take long for the man in her ass to cum. Jennifer pushed her ass back toward the man fucking her ass. She squeezed her ass muscles trying to keep the cock inside her. The cock was still in her asshole as the cock in her mouth began to spasm. The first shot of his cum hit the back of her throat and Jennifer gagged. Some of his cum came out of her nose but she was able to swallow the rest. The cock in her ass finally pulled out and she could feel cum leaking out of her asshole.

"James and Julio, your turn. Fifteen each." Jackson said as Rita was wiping the cum from Jennifer's ass and pussy.

"Don't want to mess up the belt, do we girl?" Rita laughed as she patted Jennifer's ass.

Jennifer didn't know which one struck her first but she certainly felt it. The belt struck across her ass and the sound of leather striking flesh echoed around the room. The strokes delivered by whichever man it was, were hard and Jennifer strained against the cuffs. Her ass felt like it was on fire. She tried to remember how she felt when she was caned at Club 35 but she was certain it was nothing like this. A hand was rubbing her ass somewhat gently.