Club Aurora Ch. 02

Story Info
Ready for something more.
4.2k words
4.69
5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLMatt
SLMatt
14 Followers

It had been around a month since my last visit to Club Aurora. The experience had far exceeded my initial expectations, and it felt like it had awakened an insatiable lust that I had never known existed. My mind was constantly conjuring up all sorts of fantasies, each one more depraved than the last. I could not resist my own carnal urges any longer, and I decided to drop by the club one night to check out the other facilities in the club. I made my way in, showing the lady at the reception my membership card.

"Oh hey there." I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Wayne.

"What a coincidence. How have you been?" I said, surprised that he remembered me despite having only met once.

"I'm fine. What're you here for today?"

"Just checking things out. I'm still pretty new to here actually, do you mind giving me a tour?"

"Sure thing. I happen to be free." He smiled as we made our way down the hallway. "Let's show you the private areas first."

"First are the bondage rooms." He said, opening the door. On one side of the room were shelves of implements: whips, crops, paddles, dildos and various other devices I had never seen before. On the opposite side, there were all sorts of suspension frames, benches and mats. "Absolutely no limits at all. And rest assured, we will always respect your boundaries."

We proceeded to the second room which was essentially a massive shower room. A couple of large shower heads were positioned around the room, and some benches were placed all the way at the back. There were also some inflatable air mattresses stacked in the far corner of the room. "Then there are the wet rooms for people who love doing it in the showers, or for those who are into watersports."

"Last but not least, there are also the private rooms that you've already been in. Oh and it works like bathhouses, a door left open is basically an invitation to watch or join those inside." Wayne explained as we walked past a room with the door left open, where I caught a fleeting glimpse of naked bodies writhing against each other.

"The most popular area though is the party area." He said as he then led me to a huge room with a stage at the far end and a bar on the right. We sat down at a small booth in a secluded corner, our seats facing the stage. On the stage was a hung twink, his entire body bound by rope and suspended from a hook at the top of a suspension frame. He had rather feminine features, his body smooth and only slightly toned. Behind him was a tall and muscular jock who was holding him by his hips and pounding him with wild abandon. "There are live shows every night, mostly by clients to explore their exhibitionist streak, like him."

Our gazes remained on the action on stage, the twink moaning like a bitch in heat while his ass was being used like a fleshlight. I surveyed my surroundings and saw some of the audience members starting to get down and dirty with each other, turned on by the action on stage.

"Any questions?" Wayne asked.

"Well, maybe one. Do you have a habit of remembering all your clients' names? Because I was genuinely surprised when you recognized me."

He hesitated for a moment.

"No. It's just that the last time with you was incredible."

"You're welcome." I laughed, trying to hide the embarrassment from his compliment.

"OOOHHH!" A loud voice from the stage interrupted our conversation. Both of us looked up towards the stage.

"Oh... oh... OOOHHHHH... CUMMIIING!" The twink cried out, his well-endowed member spraying one massive load after another all over the floor as his slender body bucked against the cock inside him. The audience roared in applause at the sight of his orgasm.

"Wow, that's so hot." I muttered and joined in the applause, a bulge forming in my pants. The curtains soon drew to a close, ready for the next show.

"Damn he's so cute. Makes even me want to rail him." I said.

"He's Aaron, one of our regulars here. Dude's one crazy horndog. Hooked up with him a couple times, he can basically go on for almost forever, takes a lot to satisfy him." Wayne explained.

"Wow. Sounds like a pleasure to be with."

"Nah you have no idea. It can be pretty tiring to deal with him."

"Hey Wayne!" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned my head around and saw a guy dressed similar to Wayne walk briskly towards us. He approached Wayne, leaned down and whispered something in his ear before hurriedly leaving.

Wayne looked towards and me and said, "Apparently the next person that's supposed to take the stage is not able to make it today, so they're getting me and someone else to perform. Sorry, man. I wish we could hang out a bit longer." He turned around and prepared to take his leave.

"Um... what about me?" I asked. It had not been my plan for the night initially. Nonetheless, with the all the debauchery I had witnessed in the span of the last few hours, my level of arousal was off the charts.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I was thinking if I could give it a try. Me and you on the stage right there." I suggested.

"You're one horny perv." Wayne smirked as he motioned for me to follow him. He led me through the stage area's side door, through a couple of corridors backstage before arriving at a locker room.

"Give me a minute to prepare. You can take off your clothes now." He said, before he left the room.

I stripped off my clothes, neatly folded them up and placed them in the lockers. I took a moment to check out my own body in the mirror as my cock started to harden. I turned around, taking in the view of my tight round ass as I fantasized about the sorts of depraved acts that could take place later.

"Can't wait?" Wayne laughed as he reentered the room. He was now dressed in a latex suit, the tightness accentuating his excellent body shape.

"You would be too if you were me." I quipped as I followed him out of the locker room. We made our way to a wall of implements, where he picked up a buttplug about 4 to 5 cm wide and dangled it before me.

"Isn't that a bit too big for me?" I hesitated, looking at it in a mix of fear and excitement.

"Trust me, you'll thank me for it later."

I bent my body over a nearby table, my hands spreading my own cheeks wide. Wayne grabbed a bottle of lube, applied some to his fingers before inserting two and eventually three into my expectant butthole. I cooed in satisfaction as he massaged my anal walls with his skilled fingers, ensuring that every inch of it was slick and slippery.

Once he sensed that I was relaxed enough, he withdrew his fingers and grabbed the buttplug. He applied a generous amount of lube to it before pushing the tip of the plug gently into my ass. I whimpered as my anal ring slowly parted, the buttplug gradually making its way into my fuck channel.

"Oh gaaawd..." I moaned, the widest portion of the plug now right outside the entrance of my stretched sphincter.

"You're doing well. Now open up some more." Wayne reassured me, as he continued pushing gently till the widest part breached my anal ring. Once that was in, the rest slid in without any trouble. "Good job." He said, giving me a light slap on my butt.

I got up and followed him to the back of the room, where a suspension frame built on casters stood. He brought over a stool and instructed me to stand on it while he secured my wrists to the wrist cuffs at the top of the frame. He then removed the stool underneath me and attached my ankles to the feet of the frame, leaving me suspended in the spread-eagle position. In this new position, I could feel every inch of the buttplug in my ass with every movement of my body.

"Damn you look fine up there," Wayne said as he took a step back, admiring the work he had done. "Before we start, any idea for a safe word?"

"Hmm, red? Let's just go with the standard one."

"Alright then. Just relax and I'll promise you'll love it."

"Do your worst, I'll be able to take it." I said playfully.

"Oh don't worry, I fully intend to." Wayne winked at me as he placed a blindfold on me and wheeled me out towards the stage.

It was not long before the movement stopped, and I heard the sound of the platform being locked in place.

"Coming next up, a newcomer!"

There was a vague hint of light through the blindfold soon after and I realized that the curtains were finally open. I could hear audible gasps from the audience as they feasted their eyes on my bound naked body on display. I enjoyed the feeling of vulnerability that came with the exposure, as I imagined all sorts of twisted things that might be done to me through the night.

I moaned involuntarily as I felt the cool drizzle of oil poured over my body. Then slowly, Wayne ran his strong oiled hands all over my chest, pinching my nipples gently and caressing my skin. His hands made their way downwards, running his fingers over my abs and my inner thighs while my cock stood at full mast.

"That's quite a nice cock you have there." He said, finally giving attention to my needy cock. He wrapped his slick fingers around my throbbing cock and gave it a couple of deep long strokes, before focusing on the head. The moment only lasted for a short while, before he spoke again.

"It's a pity that this is all the stimulation it's gonna be getting tonight though." He said as he gently slapped my cock. "Because the only way you're gonna cum tonight is from your ass."

I gasped as I felt the plug slowly removed from my butthole, still processing his words in my mind. So this is what he had in mind, I thought.

No sooner had Wayne remove my buttplug than I felt a blunt thickness against the entrance of my ass. My cock twitched in excitement as I realized that I was about to allow myself to be sodomized in front of everyone.

"Oh fuuuuck meee..." I cried out in pleasure as I felt the dildo slip deeper into my ass, stretching out my anal passage to accommodate its girth. There I was, a sexual plaything on display for their sordid entertainment, and I loved every minute of it. I wanted to be shown off, to have members of the audience lusting over my body. I had no doubt in my mind that there were probably people in the audience who would volunteer to replace the dildo inside me with their cocks had I offered myself to them.

In no time, the dildo was plunging inside me relentlessly, sending jolts of pleasure throughout my body. The commotion in the audience grew louder, which only served to fuel my arousal as I reveled in the attention I was receiving. Slowly but surely, I felt my orgasm welling inside me and my balls tightening. Just when I could feel the cum rising in my shaft, the dildo in me completely slipped out of me, causing me to groan in frustration.

"One thing that I'd forgot to mention though. I'd only let you cum when I feel like it," Wayne laughed. "And by the way, I'm pretty good at this. You're not gonna cum unless I want you to."

True to his word, he kept me on the edge for as long and as close as he could. Every single time I felt my orgasm creeping up on me, he would completely withdraw the dildo inside me and deny me my release. I squirmed in frustration, trying to get the dildo back in me but to no avail. The torment lasted for what felt like an eternity before my body was unable to withstand the torturous sensation any longer.

"Oh fuck, please just keep going!" I pleaded, my voice shaking.

"Do you want to cum for me?" He teased.

"Yes of course, please don't stop!"

I could feel the mechanical cock start to move inside me again, drawing moans of ecstasy out of me as it sped up its thrusting rhythm. My breathing labored and my nipples stiffening, I braced myself for my imminent orgasm. I was right at the very edge, seconds away from exploding, when the entire dildo slid out of me completely in one swift motion, leaving behind a sudden emptiness.

"OH GOD PLEEASSSEE..." I pleaded in a broken voice. I was desperate for release, my cock releasing a steady stream of precum as I could feel my anal muscles pulsating against an imaginary cock.

"You're desperate to cum, are you?" Wayne laughed.

"Yes I'll do anything, so pleeeeaaase..."

"Anything?"

"Yes anything, so just finish me off!"

"Well, you asked for it." He replied. I moaned in relief as I felt the huge dildo reenter my anal passage, filling me to the hilt before resting inside me. Meanwhile, I could hear footsteps and sounds of equipment dragged across the floor, which was seemingly met by cheers from the audience. My heart started to race, feeling a mix of anxiety and nervousness as to what was about to happen.

Soon, I felt two fingers slip inside my already-filled hole, slowly stroking the slick walls of my anal channel.

"Wh... What are you doing?" I asked, surprised at the sudden intrusion.

"Ssshhhhh... You'll find out soon." Wayne whispered in my ear.

He massaged my insides for a while before removing his fingers. What came next though was something I was not prepared for, as I felt immense pressure against the tight outer rim of my butthole.

"Pleeaaase... I... Uugggghhnnn..." I begged as the realization sank in: he was about to insert a second dildo in me. Despite my prior experience, I was doubtful that I could repeat the same act again.

"Did you not say that you'd do anything?" He asked with a trace of devious glee in his voice, eliciting cheers from the audience.

"So be a good slut and open that ass up for me."

"Uuuuugghhhnnnn fuuuuuccck..." I whimpered as I felt my hole slowly yielding to the pressure and my ring muscle stretching out even further. My eyes rolled back as the dildo slowly forced its way up my already occupied fuck channel, inch by agonizing but pleasurable inch, prying it open and stretching it to its absolute limit. It felt like I was about to be torn apart, but my pliant sphincter was somehow able to hold everything together.

"Ohhh my gaaawwd... my ass... aaaahhhh..." I cried, my ass now packed with 15 inches of thick mechanical shafts. My cock grew harder than ever as the combined girths pressed firmly on my prostate. The audience roared in approval, turned on by the depravity of my situation, which in turn fuelled my arousal even further.

"Now that's a masterpiece right there." Wayne laughed as he admired the view.

The mechanical cocks within me soon started to move, albeit at an excruciatingly slow pace. They thrusted into me in opposite directions with deep long strokes, withdrawing almost to the tip before plunging all the way back in. I moaned in pleasure as I felt every vein and ridge straining against the walls of my over-exerted anal canal. The agonizingly slow rhythm was driving me crazy, as I struggled against my restraints and tried to rock my hips back to meet the thrusts but to no avail.

"Enjoying this are you? Feeling those dildos moving inside you, imagine if those are real cocks, how good would that feel?"

"Uuugggghhnnnn... yesssss..." I whimpered, profoundly turned on by the fact that I was getting defiled by two mechanical cocks in front of a live audience.

Just when I thought it could not feel any better, I felt the dildos inside me start to rotate.

"Waaait... ooohhh... OOOOOHHH FUUUUCCK!" I writhed at the overload of sensations as I felt the veiny dildos rotating against the delicate walls of my anal canal. The pleasure intensified as each dildo hilted inside me while continuing to rotate, its surface relentlessly grinding against my sensitive prostate. The dildos were sliding back and forth inside me in the same frustratingly slow rhythm, which surprisingly made the sensations more intense than ever. My insides were receiving maximum stimulation, causing my cock to throb almost painfully.

"UGGHHGNNN... I... OOOHH... PLEEAAASE..." Words were escaping my mouth in loud incoherent babbles. My lust-addled brain was no longer capable of coherent thought. I squirmed in my restraints, desperate for release as my pent-up urge to climax continued to build at a slow but steady pace.

It went on for what felt like forever before the silence was broken.

"Should I let you cum now?" Wayne asked, as I felt his fingers brush against my throbbing cock with the lightest of touches.

"Aaahhhh... yesssss... pleeeaaasse..."

"Hmm I don't know..."

"PLEEAASSSEEE... FUUCCKKK... pleeeaaassse let me cuuummm..." I begged pathetically.

"Alright buttslut," He said, removing my blindfold. "At the count of three, you're going to cum for me."

"Three."

My eyes, adjusting to the light, slowly scanned the audience in front of me. They had their eyes fixated on my ravaged body, some of them stroking their cocks vigorously, while others already balls deep in their partners. At the same time, I could sense the mechanical cocks inside me start to pick up speed as they pistoned into me with deep firm strokes, my prostate throbbing harder and harder with every thrust.

"Two."

Witnessing how aroused the crowd became watching my predicament was sending my lust into overdrive. The dildos were also now pistoning into me at full speed, creating the sweetest friction deep within me against the sensitive walls of my fuck channel and prostate. It was surging through my body like an electric current, causing each and every nerve to tingle with orgasmic bliss. Even with my cock left untouched, I could feel my orgasm rapidly building from deep within me. I took a deep breath, bracing myself for the inevitable.

"One. Now!"

And with that, I came.

I came harder than I ever did before.

"UUUGHHHHNNNNN YESYESYESYESSSS FUUUCKKK!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs with unabashed lust. My cock exploded in an almost endless torrent of cum, splattering everywhere across the floor of the stage. My entire body convulsed in uncontrollable ecstasy as my prostate continued to spasm from the relentless double assault. The only thing I could do was to surrender to the decadent pleasure, as the rods inside me pummeled all of my cum juices out of me.

I could hear rounds of applause from below as they reveled in the sheer pleasure I exuded from my climax. It was like a feedback loop of arousal, where the more they cheered me on, the better it felt. The orgasms were flowing into each other, each one starting before the previous one had finished. Even after the initial explosion, I could still feel a steady stream of cum flowing out like a fountain and running down my twitching shaft. My body was now completely limp, powerless to resist as every last drop of cum was milked out of me.

I had no idea how long it took, but I only regained my senses when I felt the dildos stop thrusting inside me. The machine slowly pulled out the dildos from my fuck channel, exposing my gaping hole for all to see while my body quivered uncontrollably from the sudden emptiness. Wiping the last bit of cum off my deflated cock with his fingers, he fed them into my mouth, where I then sucked on diligently.

"That was absolutely amazing." Wayne whispered, kissing me tenderly on my lips.

He stepped forward to take his bow as the curtains slowly closed, which was met with a large round of applause from the audience.

He held my trembling body as he released my restraints and helped me step off the platform. I was a complete mess, exhausted from the mind-blowing orgasm. We made our way to the private bathroom backstage together, where I immediately settled down inside the pre-filled bathtub.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had." I said, basking in the afterglow of the intense experience.

"I could see that, judging from how much you came." Wayne laughed as he stripped off his clothes. "That was incredibly hot."

"What about you though? What are you going to do about... that?" I asked, his throbbing hard-on springing free.

"Well what do you suggest?" He joined me in the bathtub and sat opposite me.

I got up and crawled towards him, wrapping my hands around his stiff shaft. "Wanna have a go at my tight ass?" My libido had picked up once again, much to my surprise. All I wanted was to pleasure this man who had given me the greatest sexual experience of my life thus far.

SLMatt
SLMatt
14 Followers
12