Club Aurora Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I thought you're exhausted. You don't have to feel bad for me if you're too tired for it."

"No, I insist," I said as I straddled him in the cowboy position, guiding his cock head to the entrance of my fuck tunnel. "Consider it my thanks, though you'd probably have to do most of the work."

"Oh fuck that feels so good." Wayne groaned as I slowly sank my ass down the entire length of his thick shaft. My sphincter, still lubed from earlier, had no trouble taking it to the hilt.

"Use my ass till you're done." I said, staring at him seductively as I leaned into him for a kiss.

He started thrusting upwards, sliding his thick member in and out of my ass. The ravaged walls of my anal canal was quivering once again as I adjusted to the welcomed invasion.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to be the one fucking you back there on stage." Wayne said before returning my kiss with fervor. I moaned into his mouth as he plowed my hole with wanton passion, pushing my body back into overdrive.

"About the question earlier in the night," I asked, breaking away from his kiss. "What makes me such a good fuck for you?"

"I don't know, everything? The look on your face, the sounds you make and that ass of yours. It's driving crazy." He confessed as he increased the force behind his thrusts.

"That's it, baby. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck my ass with that huge cock of yours." I leaned backwards, supporting myself on my elbows on the side of the bathtub as I savored the intense sensation in my ass. My prostate, having already been thoroughly battered, was swelling once again as the ridge of his cock rubbed against its underside from this angle. He wrapped his hand around my rigid cock and began stroking it in time with his thrusts. The water in the bathtub splashed around violently as we made wild passionate love with each other.

"Oh fuck... keep... keep going and... and I'm gonna cum on that dick of yours..." I whimpered.

"Yes cum for me, cum on my cock, don't hold back." Wayne urged, pumping into me with renewed vigor. My body became so sensitive that it did not take long before my body started to shudder.

"Fuck me... fuck me... FUCK MEEEEE!" I screamed as my orgasm kicked in, sending my body into wild spasms. I looked down as he continued to stroke my cock through my orgasm, and was surprised to see nothing coming out of my climaxing cock. He pulled my trembling body back towards him as I rode out the orgasm, my ass gripping his cock like a vise as my prostate continued to convulse despite having nothing left inside me.

"Ughhh fuck. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..." Wayne announced.

"Oh yes, cum inside me! Cum inside my ass! Cum now! YESSSSS!"

"OH GAWD I'M CUMMING!" He bellowed as he pushed my hips down hard and slammed his cock upwards deep inside me, coating my insides with his warm seed.

We kissed each other again, staying in position for a while as we shared the remnants of our orgasm.

"Looks like I actually milked you completely dry back there." Wayne whispered in my ear.

"Yea I don't think I need to cum for a week or so now." I laughed. I turned around and collapsed into his embrace, as I felt his cum slowly seep out of me.

---

"Thanks for everything." I said as Wayne walked me out of the club.

"Don't mention it. Oh yeah, before I forget," He replied, handing me his name card. "Here's my number. Call me any time. I really hope to see you again sometime."

"Don't worry, I will." I flashed him a smile as I looked forward to our next encounter.

12