Club Bespoke Pt. 01

Story Info
Will Club Bespoke be everything Hayden dreamed?
6.7k words
4.5
9.7k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had taken a year and a half of waiting on the reservation list but finally today was the day. Hayden Blake stood outside the club, only a few people ahead of him in the queue now, and adjusted his hat and his mask. The whole line of people were similarly dressed, nothing given away about their true identities lest there be some sort of scandal or outrage at their involvement in such a controversial practice. Not that he was anyone important himself, but it definitely seemed to be the dress code, the two burly looking members of the door staff dressed similarly.

Privacy looked to be of the utmost importance here; even as he'd gotten closer to the door, he'd noticed that the guests in front of him were asked for a specific security code before they were allowed entry as opposed to their names. There had been a bit of commotion as one potential patron had forgotten his and was thus denied entry to the club. Something about accidentally deleting the email with the information in. As he watched the man storm off, he repeated his number in his head, desperate to avoid the same fate.

The website Hayden had purchased his slot on all that time ago had specified that all bookings were entirely non-refundable and that no liability was taken on behalf of the club for any circumstances that meant the booking couldn't be fulfilled. This apparently included patrons forgetting their security number too. Interestingly however, there was no other form of identification needed. Perhaps the club wasn't picky with who redeemed the slot; they got paid either way and if someone was stupid enough to reveal their number to anyone else, that wasn't the club's problem.

He would never have made such a grievous error however. Getting the booking had been bad enough, the previous year of overtime and odd jobs on the side to pay for it had been almost hellish, leading him at times to wonder whether it was really all worth it. But the club's reputation needed no justification; it offered services that could literally be found nowhere else, not in the same country at the very least. He had to fight back his nerves at what was going to happen, reminding himself that this would be the most incredible experience of his life.

Finally he reached the front of the queue. He stared up at the larger of the two doormen who was carrying a small handheld device that appeared to have all of the day's security numbers on, like a kind of digital guestlist. The large man paid him no heed, or at least he was pretty sure he didn't, the man's eyes being obscured by a pair of visor-like sunglasses. Hayden shifted from foot to foot, his nerves mixing with anticipation and excitement now that he was so close.

He watched the man lift his hand up to an earpiece for a moment before raising the guestlist and calling him forward with a deep, gruff voice.

"Security number," the large man boomed.

"P24601," he replied, just as he had been rehearsing for the last two hours.

"Enter," the large man said, managing to sound intimidating even only with a single word.

Following the man's instructions, Hayden stepped through the surprisingly heavy double doors and into a foyer area. The room was lit warmly and reminded him of the foyer at an expensive hotel, or at the very least what he had seen on TV, what looked to be marble pillars and clean precise lines all around in the architecture of the place. Ahead of him was a reception desk which was being manned by who he could only describe as an averagely pretty looking woman who could have potentially been in her late 20s or early 30s. She was dressed finely but modestly in a uniform that was figure hugging but equally showed no skin or gave too much away of what she may be hiding underneath. She smiled as equally warmly as the lighting around her as he approached.

"Welcome to Club Bespoke sir. May I take your security number please?"

Her voice was soothing and had a velvety tone to it. It didn't seem to really match her outward appearance but Hayden felt calmed by its sound and answered the question.

"Wonderful sir. I see that your reservation is fully paid for which is excellent news. My name is Clara, it is my pleasure to serve you today. Could I perhaps interest you in our members program? For a small monthly fee the members programme entitles you to preferential reservation booking as well as notifications of last minute cancellations."

"N-no I'm ok thank you," he replied, eager to get going but still feeling strangely relaxed by the woman's voice.

"Not a problem sir. Should you change your mind at any point during your visit, please let one of our Representatives know before you leave as our members program can only be signed up for on the premises. May I take your coat sir?"

With no one else other than Clara around him, he felt reasonably comfortable removing his coat and handed it over to the receptionist who hung it up on a single hangar in an open, doorless wardrobe behind her.

"If you wish to also remove your hat and mask, please feel free to do so. Your privacy is guaranteed from this point onwards but you are still free to wear them if you choose."

Seeing no reason to keep them on, particularly as he knew he was allowed to take them off now, Hayden removed them and handed them over to Clara who hung them up alongside the coat.

"If I may say sir, you are looking very good today," she said with a genuine looking smile.

Her words caught Hayden off guard but were certainly welcome. He had made as much of an effort as possible before coming today, scrubbing every inch of himself, carefully styling his hair and trimming away his usual stubble. He had even been making the effort to go to the gym for the last year and whilst not exactly 'in shape' he'd lost the pudge he had when he first made his booking and looked and felt better than he had done for most of his adult life. All in aid of tonight's experience, not that it would have mattered or so he'd heard.

"Thanks, that uniform looks great on you too," he said, only recognising he may have put his foot in it once the words were out of his mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend..."

"That's very kind of you sir, I'm flattered," she beamed.

'That was a close one' he thought to himself, all too aware of how the wrong word here or there could get him into trouble. Hayden never meant anything by it and there was certainly no malice behind his words, but he always seemed to say the most inappropriate things at the worst times, particularly when he was nervous. He understood that there was no place for it in the world now and wanted so desperately to not be that person or to be associated with the kind of people who did that for fun or out of some sort of belligerent, misogynistic feeling of entitlement. He had to accept that he simply sucked at talking to women in particular and that as it was his problem and not theirs, he needed to make every effort he could to try and be more careful about what he said, regardless of his intent. The relaxed atmosphere of the lobby and the receptionist's voice had clearly made him forget that for a moment.

"To confirm sir, your booking is for a standard room and is available to you for however long you wish today owing to the upgrade you purchased 3 months ago."

Hayden had originally opted for the standard room with an hour time limit, not thinking he'd need more than that, but he'd been able to accrue a little extra cash and decided if this was going to be his only time, he'd better make it worth the while.

"Please take this keycard, it will grant you access to the elevator to your right. Simply insert the card to summon the elevator and it will automatically take you to the correct floor. Your room number is 217. You will require the card to access the room. Please note that the card will no longer grant access to the room once you leave the room again. Should this be necessary for whatever reason, please speak to one of our Representatives who will arrange your payment for additional time should you need it. When you are finished, proceed down the hallway to another elevator that will take you to our exit suite. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

He spoke in agreement, but the truth was he'd barely registered half of what had been said beyond the fact that the card got him into his room. He took the card, gave his thanks and moved towards the elevator.

"Enjoy your time with us sir. I hope to see you again," Clara beamed at him.

"Thanks, I really hope I see you again too Clara," he responded, wincing for just a moment before realising Clara was still smiling broadly at him, no offence having been taken it seemed. It was ok for now but he needed to try harder.

Hayden thought about Clara on the elevator journey up. Even despite what he was here for, he wondered whether she would maybe be interested in meeting up away from here, she had been so kind and hadn't baulked at his verbal faux pas after all. Then again though, her pleasantness was probably just part of her job and this wasn't exactly the place to pick up a young lady to take home and meet the parents. She'd seemed so genuine about wanting to see him again though...

Hayden's thoughts were interrupted by the elevator doors opening to a long corridor with multiple identical doors on each side. Clara had said the elevator would automatically take him to his floor so without questioning it, he stepped out of the elevator and watched its doors close behind him. Briefly taking in his surroundings, he spotted that the first door on his left was marked '201' and the first door on his right was marked '220'. Logically that must mean the rooms were numbered in a sort of U configuration and his room was close by on the right hand side. He wandered forward, tentatively checking the right hand room numbers as he went.

'219'

'218'

'217'

This was the one. Hayden took a few deep breaths before using the keycard on the door. He heard the lock click and placed his hand on the door handle. After taking another deep breath, he lowered the handle and opened the door. Opening out in front of him was a modestly sized room with an immaculately made bed on one side. Hayden couldn't quite see the other side of the room yet as it was obscured by the bathroom, a simple, functional room with a shower, toilet and sink in it and not much else. He closed the door behind him, took another breath and then walked into the main room.

Once around the corner, he saw the rest of the room was taken up by a semi circular booth with a leather clad seat stretching the length of it. He gasped slightly as he noticed the figure sat waiting for him.

"C-Clara?!"

"Welcome sir. Would you like to take a seat?"

Hayden was confused. As far as he could tell, there was no way that the woman from downstairs could have made it up to here before he did, but there she was, the same face, the same body, that same smooth, relaxing voice, everything! Maybe she had felt the connection between the two of them too and had raced up here to meet him? He obediently sat down in the booth.

"My name is Lucy and I will be your companion for this evening," she began.

"Lucy? I-I thought you said your name was Clara?"

"There must be some confusion sir. My name is Lucy, Clara is the name of the Representative assigned to the front desk today."

"B-but you look and sound just like her..." Hayden stammered, still entirely confused.

"Permit me, sir, I believe I can solve your confusion," she said with that same beaming smile.

Lucy paused for a moment as if waiting for permission to continue.

"Er, go ahead," Hayden said, finally cottoning on.

"Bespoke Industries is the Market Leader in Bio-organic Nano Technologies. Their years of careful and groundbreaking research has led to the creation of Representatives such as myself. Representatives possess the ability to modify their shape, mass and voice if commanded to do so and can also create near realistic synthetic clothing. All Representatives of Bespoke Industries possess a default state which is set on an establishment to establishment basis. This setting is typically designed to provide the most welcoming and appealing basic service including a custom non-threatening level of physical beauty, a positive and welcoming disposition and a specifically developed, calming vocal preset. As it currently stands both myself and Representative Clara are in our default states. As we are both typically tasked with duties on the front desk, our default state is the same."

Lucy's words had given Hayden a little clarity on the situation. He knew from rumours, hearsay and a little digging the kind of service Club Bespoke offered. He knew it had something to do with science he had no hope of understanding and that its result was, as the moniker suggested, bespoke experiences of any and all kinds. From what was subtly advertised, that should mean that Lucy could be whatever he wanted, but there was something else it meant.

"So Clara is a Representative too then?" he asked. He knew what the answer was, but he wanted Lucy to confirm it for him.

"Precisely sir," Lucy replied with the same, preprogrammed beaming smile Clara had used.

"I see," Hayden quietly responded.

It made sense for the 'Representatives' to have default states and why wouldn't that be exactly what Lucy and Clara were in? Certainly it had calmed and relaxed him as soon as he'd walked in, which meant it had done its job. He couldn't help but feel a little down that what he had perceived as being a connection with Clara was merely part of her programming, but he then looked back at Lucy and realised that Clara was essentially in the room with him now. Besides, nothing would have come of it anyway, it was just a silly fantasy based on the fact Clara had been nice to him. He remembered what he was here for and suddenly his slight sadness was replaced with a building level of excitement.

"Do you have any other questions sir, or would you like to proceed?" Lucy asked.

"Can you call me by my name rather than sir? It's Hayden," Hayden asked.

"Certainly, if that is your preference Hayden," Lucy smiled.

"Thanks Lucy," he replied with a smile of his own. "So, er how does all this work exactly?"

"All you have to do is tell me what you want and I shall do it for you," she responded.

"Can you, er, can you expand on that a little? Like maybe give me some examples?"

"Certainly Hayden. Many of our patrons come here with a particular person or image in mind of whom they wish us to be. I can freely alter any physical aspect of myself to fit your desires including changing my voice. From there we can pursue any discourse you wish."

Whilst the explanation had confirmed some things for him, Hayden felt the need to clarify at least one more item.

"When you say any discourse... is-is sex one of them?"

"One of many, but certainly the most popular choice," Lucy beamed, as if she had been complimented rather than asked if her patrons regularly had sex with her or not.

Hayden knew full well that it was one of the many things he could do, that he'd paid for even, but now that Lucy was in front of him it felt a lot more real.

"Are you ready to begin or would you like to ask more questions?" Lucy asked, smiling as usual.

"I-I think I'm ready," Hayden said with a gulp.

"Excellent! So, what can I do for you first?"

His excitement had changed to nerves and back again more times than he could count, but now it was really happening. He could do anything, ask anything. He'd planned it all in his head but now he was stuck for what to ask.

"Er... what do people normally start with?" he finally mustered.

"Normally they begin by asking me to adjust my body to their particular desires. Do you have an image of what you want me to be in mind Hayden?"

"I do but... I mean this will sound weird but... can I, y'know, feel you a bit first?"

"Certainly," Lucy obliged, her smile as warm and welcoming as ever.

Lucy remained sat where she was and Hayden awkwardly waited for something to happen.

"So do I just, er, come to you and..." Hayden said trailing off.

"If you would prefer I can come to you," Lucy told him.

"Yes. Yes I would like that please and can you... erm, I would like you to straddle my lap. Please," Hayden said, feeling a little more bold.

Lucy stood and walked over to Hayden, first resting her left knee at the side of his right thigh and then resting the other on his opposite side before lowering herself onto his upper thighs, not quite crotch to crotch but still closer than Hayden had been in a long time to any woman. Her thighs felt warm and soft either side of Hayden's own, something he oddly hadn't been expecting given that she was essentially a machine, and she was pleasantly heavy on his lap. Her breasts were now just below chin level and looked very inviting. He was starting to feel movement in his underpants as his cock sprang into life.

"S-so I just..." he asked with a gulp.

"I am here to fulfil any and all of your wishes and commands. You may touch, fondle, squeeze or otherwise use me in whichever way you please Hayden," she said calmly and warmly.

Her words were like an encouraging pat on the back. Hayden lifted his hands, trembling slightly with anticipation, and gently placed them on Lucy's waist. Like her thighs on his, her waist felt slightly warm through her uniform and was very pleasing to the touch. Hayden looked up at her in slight awe and was met with the same warm, welcoming smile that must have been a trademark of the Representatives. He noticed too for the first time her eyes. They were a rich, hazelnut brown and fit perfectly in her disarmingly pretty but not, as she had put it, threateningly beautiful face. They also had this inviting quality to them as if she was telling him 'it's ok, you can do anything you want and I'll not get mad'.

Feeling reassured enough now to really put that to the test, Hayden moved his hands up her body, stopping and pulling away for just a moment before he reached her breasts, as if he was psyching himself up to do it, before placing both his hands on them. Each was as soft and warm as the rest of her and was a nice handful in each of his still slightly trembling palms. Hayden knew nothing about bra sizes and the like, but the thought that came to his mind was that her breasts were about the size of medium to large size orange in each hand. He gently squeezed and fondled them for a few minutes, hypnotised by their soft, fleshy feel it seemed.

Breaking from his stupor for a moment, he looked back up at Lucy's smiling face. This was amazing. She really was happy to do anything for him. Despite knowing what he knew, it still came as a surprise. He moved his hands further downwards again, this time coming to a stop on her now obviously quite shapely buttocks. He squeezed and fondled as he had done her breasts, struggling to believe how real she felt. She remained in place, breathing lightly, or something that resembled breathing no doubt, until he finally removed his hands again.

"I think I'm ready to ask for something else now," he said.

"Wonderful Hayden. Shall I remain where I am, or would you like me to move?"

"Stay where you are please," he smiled meekly at her.

"Of course. Where would you like to start? Shall we make some changes to my face, hair and voice? That's usually the first thing people do."

Coming into this, Hayden had indeed had an idea in mind of what he wanted Lucy to look like, should the rumours have proven true. He'd felt guilty on and off about it for weeks, but the appearance he had chosen in his mind was that of his coworker, Leanne. She was so consistently kind to him and overlooked so many of his poor turns of phrase, so much more than any of his other coworkers. She even complimented him on his trimmer physique in the lead up to today. If there was anyone in this world he'd want to give himself to and receive back in return, it was her.

12