Club Bespoke Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was out of the question, however. Even if she could potentially be receptive to his advances, she was already in a happy and committed relationship. Annoyingly he quite liked her partner too, which made him feel even worse about his fantasies about her. Even considering choosing her appearance for this night had been something he'd struggled with and until he walked in he was certain that was how things would go. As he looked up at the face that had greeted him today, that was duplicated perfectly along with the voice that made him feel so at ease, his mind took a u-turn.

"I'd like to keep your face, voice and hair exactly the same please."

"Certainly," Lucy smiled.

For a second, Hayden wondered if she'd perhaps appreciated that he hadn't wanted to change her in that way but quickly reminded himself that it probably didn't matter either way to her.

"Are there any changes you wish to make to my body Hayden?" Lucy continued.

Hayden looked back down at Lucy's body, once again finding his eyes resting on her breasts. Part of him was just happy with her as she was at the moment, but if he made no changes to her at all, what would have been the point of him coming here?

"Can you make your breasts bigger please?" he asked her earnestly.

"An excellent choice Hayden, certainly," she beamed back at him.

Hayden missed her smile entirely, now far too focused on witnessing exactly what this technology could do face to face (or face to breast in this circumstance). The change happened quickly but gradually, taking less than a couple of seconds but with results that Hayden could barely believe were real. Lucy's breasts had pushed outwards as if they were eager to get closer to him and were now more pronounced on her chest than before whilst still not being overly big. Whereas she might have prompted a single look from a passing pair of hungry eyes before, now she'd at the very least get a double take. Her uniform had also adjusted accordingly, still figure hugging but looking no more tight or stretched.

"Th-this is amazing!" Hayden blathered.

"Thank you Hayden," Lucy smiled back.

"A-and your uniform changed too. So, the uniform is a part of you too?"

"Yes Hayden. My uniform is created synthetically by my body."

Hayden thought for a second.

"So does that mean you could remove it as such without having to move from my lap?"

"If that is what you desire, I would be very happy to do that for you," Lucy replied cheerfully.

"Yes, do that, please," Hayden blurted out, having to do very little thinking this time.

"Of course."

Hayden watched in awe as Lucy's uniform seemed to melt away into her skin, steadily revealing her body underneath as if the uniform were simply dissolving away. His eyes bulged as her breasts came into view, looking about as perfect a pair of breasts as he'd ever seen and with two stiff, cigar butt nipples proudly standing to attention at their pillowy peaks. His heart pounded as he felt his erection harden in his underpants.

"You must be quite enjoying this Hayden, based on your increased heart rate and prominent erection," Lucy said with a smile that was almost closer to a grin.

"Oh, er, do you have, like, sensors that pick up on that sort of thing?" he asked sheepishly.

"Yes, but I can also feel your penis poking against my thigh," she replied.

"Oh, s-sorry," Hayden said feeling a little embarrassed.

"You mustn't apologise Hayden. This is wonderful! It means I'm doing a good job," she reassured him.

"O-ok," he said, smiling nervously back.

"What would you like me to do next?"

"Can you grow your breasts again please?"

"Certainly."

Now being completely exposed, the sight of Lucy's breasts inflating was even more mind boggling for Hayden. They seemed to widen as well as push outwards and now that they were free of any restraints also had a very pleasing jiggle to them as they grew. Once the growth stopped, Blake couldn't help but immediately raise his hands and start groping them again. They were easily now twice the size they started as, but the thing that amazed Hayden the most was how natural and real they felt. They were warm and soft like the rest of her had been but the skin to skin contact of his hands on her breasts, the weight of each of them in his hands and the way they reacted to his touch felt organic and true.

"I take it you are pleased with my modifications?" Lucy asked.

"You are incredible," Hayden said, his face like a kid in a candy store. "I want to suck them," he declared, his inhibitions slowly ebbing away.

He looked up at Lucy as if waiting for permission, forgetting he was the one in charge.

"Please do," Lucy responded to his look, lifting up one of her breasts with her hand so that her nipple was level with Hayden's almost drooling mouth.

Hayden was entirely focused on the large, swollen breast being offered to him now. Tentatively, he stuck out his tongue and lapped lightly at the hard nipple. He once again marvelled at how real it felt and looked up instinctively to see if Lucy approved. She simply smiled back as usual. Seeing this, he locked his lips around her nipple, sucking and tugging at her whilst his tongue went crazy on her nipple. His hands moved down her body and back onto her buttocks, grabbing and fondling each cheek, loving their warm jiggliness. An idea popping into his head, he unlatched from Lucy's breast and looked up at her again.

"Can you make your butt bigger too, please," he asked.

"Of course."

Hayden could actually feel it happening this time, the swelling of Lucy's buttocks pushing back against his hands as he groped and fondled them. She had been shapely before, but her new size was proving much more of a challenge for just a single hand on each cheek. Hayden felt that his cock might just burst out of his pants any moment, as he felt it throbbing and longing for release. He was easily the most aroused he'd been in his life. He wanted to drop his pants and let his aching appendage free, but that would have meant asking Lucy to move and right now that felt as appealing as a five hour seminar on the right way to fold a towel.

"Your penis seems to be quite engorged now Hayden, is it uncomfortable at all?" Lucy asked him, seemingly reading the conundrum his mind was going through.

"No it's... well yeah, it's a little uncomfortable..." Hayden admitted.

"Would you like me to move so that you can remove your clothes Hayden?" Lucy asked him as innocently and kindly as he was starting to expect.

"Yeah, ok," Hayden said, slightly reluctantly.

Lucy lifted her right leg and shifted so that she was now sat beside Hayden instead of on his lap. Hayden stood and removed his shirt, a fancier number than he was normally used to that he had bought especially for tonight. He leant down and hastily undid the laces on each of his new, faux leather shoes, removed them and then pulled off his socks and stuffed them inside each shoe. He had just started undoing his belt when Lucy spoke again.

"I am very much looking forward to seeing your penis, Hayden," she said.

Hayden was caught off guard by this declaration. So far Lucy had been mostly reactive and had made no comment about her own opinions or wants, so for her to suddenly say this was strange, but it made Hayden feel great.

"Really?" he asked, excitement mixed with tentativeness.

"Yes. It has felt very pleasant feeling it rub against my leg."

Hayden's cock throbbed at her words as if it had been conditioned to react.

"O-oh. Well just give me a moment and..."

"Would you like me to finish removing your clothes Hayden?"

Hayden gawped for a moment at the suggestion. It seemed that now they were getting closer to the 'main event' so to say of his experience, she was becoming more intuitive. Perhaps she was learning what he wanted and what he liked and reacting to it? Either way, Blake clumsily nodded and watched as Lucy moved into a kneeling position before him. She unbuckled his belt and then moved onto the button and zip of the suit pants he was wearing. He felt her tuck her fingers into the elastic of his underwear, realising she was going to remove them both at the same time. She slid them down in a smooth motion and Hayden sighed with relief as his cock was finally released from its tight confines and sprang back up in front of Lucy.

"That is a very nice penis Hayden," Lucy said, smiling up at him.

"D-do you like it?" he stammered, his body starting to involuntarily tremble with arousal.

"Yes, it is most pleasing to look at," she responded.

Hayden was aware he wasn't anything special when it came to the cock department, being no bigger than around 6 inches on his best day, but having a beautiful woman (because that's what she was as far as he was concerned) tell him she liked it boosted his self esteem to an unheard of extent for him.

"I really like looking at you too Lucy," Hayden smiled earnestly.

"If I might observe Hayden, I am at the ideal height to provide you with fellatio," she replied.

"W-what sorry?"

"My apologies, allow me to rephrase that: From where I am I could suck on your penis very well," Lucy smiled.

Hayden could hardly speak. His lips moved and air entered and exited his mouth, but the noises that left him barely amounted to anything more than a few incoherent babbles.

"If you would prefer, I could instead use my hands to pleasure your penis or I could move into a different position and we could assess the possibilities there," she continued.

Hayden's brain finally kicked back into gear and allowed him to talk again.

"No, no, this is... this is good. Er... I want you to suck on my penis please," he said with a gulp.

He'd never had the courage to ask for it with any partner he'd been with before, of which there were only a sparse few anyway, only experiencing it if they had either asked or simply just did it. He had no doubt however that he enjoyed it immensely and his thoughts started to explode and dissolve all at once as Lucy moved her head closer and closer to his waiting cock. He gasped as she placed a hand at the base of his cock and aimed him down slightly to better match the angle of her mouth. He wondered whether like every other part of her this would feel like the real thing? Would it be warm and wet? Would her tongue be rough or smooth? Would...

"Gnnngh," Hayden moaned.

Lucy had opened her mouth and immediately swallowed his cock whole in a smooth but quick motion. She was just as warm, wet and real as he had dreamed. Her lips were pursed at the base of his throbbing erection and felt soft as they applied the tiniest bit of pressure to him. Her tongue was just rough enough that the quick little movements she was making with it were driving him wild. All this just from her taking him into her mouth! Hayden wondered if he could actually stand much more than that, but before he had a chance to dwell on that thought, Lucy started to rhythmically bob her head backwards and forwards. Her lips dragged against the taut skin of his hardened erection and her tongue seemed to dance around his sensitive glans as she pulled back. It was easily the best blowjob Hayden had ever received.

Hayden instinctively ran his fingers through Lucy's hair, its soft silkiness a pleasing sensation against his skin. His hand followed her head as she bobbed and he got the sense that should he want to, Lucy would allow him to push her down. For now he was content to just be lost in this moment. Everything was fading away from him, all of his stresses, his anxieties, his negative feelings about himself, all gone in this moment because of how good she was making him feel.

Suddenly, he was hit with a blinding realisation.

'Oh god, I think I'm gonna cum!'

Any other time in his life, this thought would have been almost euphoric, but right now it was panicked. The last thing Hayden wanted was for this to end, there was so much more he wanted to do! The thought alone of that was bad enough but the idea of not being able to spend any more time with Lucy was oddly also mixed in there. His mind went into panic mode trying desperately to bring his sexual drive under control, a feat which felt like using a band aid to plug a hole in a sinking ocean liner. He tried to force his mind elsewhere, to think of anything other than the gorgeous, buxom, incredible woman swallowing his cock...

'No! Don't think of that, think of something else, like, like, taxes! Think of filing your taxes! Don't think about how any moment now you'll be filling her mouth with your cum...'

Potentially sensing the increase in his heart rate and the pulsing of his cock, Lucy had ramped up the speed of her pleasuring of Hayden and was making it even more difficult for him to keep his composure. He was now involuntarily moaning as he did everything he could to stop himself cumming.

'Dead puppies!'

'Naked grandma!'

'Something not sexy!'

'Oh god damn it!'

Hayden's hand clutched Lucy's hair as he started to feel the white hot rush shoot up his cock and he held her in place as he let out a both ecstatic and mournful moan and ejaculated in her mouth. She stayed in the position he held her in, his cock as far as it would go in her mouth and just brushing the back of her throat. Each blast sent a jolt through his body as her skillful pleasuring had pushed his body into enjoyment overdrive. It didn't last long, but to Hayden it felt like experiencing every ejaculation he had had and was ever likely to have again all at once.

Hayden felt like his knees might buckle and he swayed slightly from the exertion of his orgasm. Lucy was still in the same position, her lips touching the base of his cock and the rest of it hidden in her mouth. With what little lucidity he had, he gently removed his cock from her mouth and watched as she remained open-mouthed and stared up at him. Inside her mouth he could see a little reservoir of cum, his cum. He stared in awe at her for a moment before realising she was staying exactly as she was, as if waiting for his next instruction. Her eyes somehow seemed to be saying just three words to him:

'Spit or swallow?'

"Swallow it Lucy," he said, with a gulp of his own.

He watched intently as the little pool of white fluid drained slightly from her mouth before she closed her lips and gulped. She opened her mouth again as if to allow him to inspect what she had done.

"I hope you found my performance satisfactory Hayden," Lucy said, returning to her smile.

"That was so far beyond just 'satisfactory' Lucy, that might have been the greatest experience of my life!" he laughed giddily, before his laugh gave way to a troubled and somewhat saddened look.

"Forgive me, I am still learning, but I sense you are not happy Hayden," Lucy suddenly said. "Was there something wrong with my performance today?"

"No, no! Of course not! It's just that I... well it's stupid really but... I was hoping this would last longer, th-that I'd last longer," he mumbled.

"You mean you wish it had taken longer for you to ejaculate?" Lucy asked, a slight dip in her usual broad smile now, her eyes almost looking quizzical.

"Y-yes or that I hadn't ejaculated at all so we could do more things..."

"Do you not wish to do more things Hayden?" Lucy replied, a further dip in her smile.

"Oh god, of course I do! But I'm a little spent, I can't just... go again like I'm sure some guys can," he replied turning a little red.

"Forgive me once again Hayden, but what you are saying does not make sense. You say you wish for this experience to continue but speak as if it has finished."

Hayden paused for a second.

"Wait, you mean that this isn't over? I thought after I ejaculated, my time was up?"

"You paid for the upgrade to your booking to be however long you wished your experience to be today. If you still wish to continue your experience, you are most certainly able to," Lucy said, returning to her usual smile.

Hayden was massively relieved. He definitely was not ready to leave yet, not least of all because there were a number of other 'experiences' he had planned to check off his list today. He was also delighted to be able to spend a little more time in Lucy's company and now that he knew that was possible, his mind started assessing the practicalities of the situation.

"Well that being the case, er, I'll need to rest a little while before we can do anything else."

"Certainly Hayden," Lucy beamed.

"In the meantime, I was thinking we could maybe, er, talk for a little bit? I have a few questions for you if that's ok..."

"I would be more than happy to answer those for you Hayden."

"Great," Hayden beamed back.

He took a seat back in the booth and realising that Lucy had not automatically joined him, asked her to take a seat too. She rose from the floor and went and resumed the position she had been sat in when Hayden arrived, albeit elevated slightly from the wider expanse of her buttocks.

"So, what do you wish to ask me Hayden?"

12