Club Cuir Ch. 04

Story Info
Veronica and Kelsey get to know their mothers better.
4.5k words
4.42
6.6k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely spent from the long night, Tracey and Traci lounge in the back of the limo on the way home, with Kelsey driving. The identical trans twins were now wearing comfy yoga pants and sweat shirts, with their sexy black hair tied up in a messy bun.

"I'm gonna call her." Tracey blurts out.

"No! She doesn't know it's us!" Traci tries to stop her, playfully grabbing at Tracey's phone.

"Well she's going to find out anyway and I'm DYING to know how she reunited with her sisters!"

"What are you two on about?" Kelsey asks from the front.

The twins give each other a look. "Well, our estranged mother and her two identical sisters want to join Club Cuir."

"Your mother's a triplet? Man, those genes are strong."

"Yeah, except the lesbian incest gene."

"She kinda found out about our relationship and, well, disowned us."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that." Kelsey was genuinely saddend by this. Having just intimately connected with her own mother the thought of being disowned by her was dreadful. "But... if she was against lesbian incest, then why would she want to go to a lesbian sex club with her sisters?"

"THAT'S what I want to call her about."

"No! You know mom. She'll give us the silent treatment and not talk to us for another ten years."

"But if her and her sisters come to the club and see us they'll turn heel and we'll still learn nothing!"

"Why not do a masquerade party?" Kelsey chimes in.

"That's a fucking brilliant idea!" They both say in unison. Kelsey loved it when they did that.

"We could pretend to be someone else and get them to spill the beans."

"Why did she disown her sisters for so long. Why did she disown us. Why does she want to come to this club --"

"And did they reunite at dad's funeral? And if so how come our aunts haven't reached out to us?"

"It sounds like you two have some planning to do." Kelsey says with a grin.

+++

Though not suffering from the hangover her bosses/lovers were facing, Veronica headed home to her modern condo in the middle of the city to spend the day relaxing with a good book.

As she entered the lobby of her building, she felt at home. She loved the Tracy's, but they could be a little much, and she cherished her alone time. She couldn't wait to get out of 6 inch stiletto boots that were echoing on the marble floors, but as she waited for the elevator she caught a glimpse of herself in a large mirror. The Chanel thigh-high boots disappeared under the knee-length black leather trench coat, which concealed the full-body leather catsuit she wore the previous night. Stroking the supple leather of the trench coat, and remembering the debaucherous acts of the night before, Veronica thought maybe she'd keep the outfit on a little longer.

Her condo is expansive and modern. Floor-to-ceiling windows give an impressive view of the city, and fulfill some voyeur fantasies. Anyone that could see into her bedroom were treated to some of the most depraved sex scenes. Better than any porn could offer.

But little did she know there was a scene currently happening without her.

She instantly heard the noises once through the front door. Flesh smacking flesh, grunts, sloppy kisses, and cries of "fuck me harder". A smile came on Veronica's face as she excitedly ran to her bedroom to find Betsy and Bianca, her mothers, fucking each other senseless on her bed.

"Well you two never cease to surprise me." Veronica said to her identical twin mothers.

+++

After dropping off the Tracy's, and getting her car from the office, Kelsey made her way back home to change and relax. Her head was still swooning over her mother. She felt like she just had an amazing night with a crush. But once she got to her small one bedroom apartment, reality started coming back.

She peeled off the leather chauffeur's suit and stepped into her shower. The hot water flowing over her naked body felt amazing, just like her mother's hot tongue. She leaned against the cold tiles, thinking of her mother. Her sopping wet pussy, their intense make out sessions, how quickly she came to her mother's expert fingers. Before she knew it, she was moaning in pleasure. Her fingers working her own pussy, trying to release the passion building up. It didn't take long for her to cum, but it wasn't as good as the night before.

She needed her mother.

Later on, the young blonde was laying on her bed, naked and slightly wet from the shower, holding her phone in her hand. She desperately wanted to text her mother, but what do you say? Even though her mother was 100% into it last night, maybe she was drunk? She's never been in this position with anyone, let alone her own mother. Last night was amazing, but was it a one-time thing? Did her mother regret it? Kelsey was too afraid to find out. This isn't some person she met online, this is her mother --

"Hey honey." The text pops up on her phone from her mother.

"Hi mom." She texts back. Every letter is over analyzed. Every second before response is second guessed.

"Let's meet and talk."

Kelsey smiles. So far so good. "I'd love to. Should I come over now?" Oh god, that was too bold.

"Delfinos, 1pm. I'll make a res."

Kelsey slaps her forehead. She went too far.

+++

The fifteen years had been kind to Betsy and Bianca, who finally decided to let their black hair go to the silver Bob haircuts they currently sported. Having just gotten off the plane, the identical 50+ year olds were just in their birthday suits, save for Betsy who was railing her sister from behind with a strap-on. "Lemmie guess, Margaret at the security desk?"

"Yeah, well, let's just say --"

"-- we'll have some company later."

Veronica loved it when they completed each other's sentences, and she really loved it when they didn't cease fucking to talk to her. She noticed both of them staring at her.

"You two missed a great party." She says while sauntering over to the bed and unbuckling her trench coat. "Kelsey and Jennifer fucked each other senseless. The Tracy's couldn't keep their hands off the Russian DJ twins." She opens the coat revealing the leather catsuit underneath. Betsy and Bianca drink in the sight of their sexy leather-clad daughter. "And yours truly indulged in too many sapphic trysts to count. Though you were missed..." She unzips the crotch zipper, revealing her mother's We Vibe gently pulsing on her vagina. The mothers gaze at the device, now only inches away. "I made sure you were there in spirit."

"Fuck, that's so fucking hot baby." Bianca blurts out. "Pull my hair sis, I'm close!"

Betsy grabs a fist full of hair and yanks back. "Our slut daughter missed her mommies."

"Fuck yeah I did." Veronica says. She quickly scoots under Bianca, turning her body upward in a 69 position and planting her mouth on her mother's sopping wet pussy.

"FUCK!! Eat my pussy baby! Lick your slut mom's pussy! FUCCCKKK!!!" Waves of pleasure hit Bianca as she orgasmed, hard, into her daughter's mouth. Veronica gladly drank up her mother's fluids. But before her mother's could recover, she scooted up a little more and pulled Betsy's pussy to her mouth, licking her other mother between the leather straps.

"Oh fuck, she's on MY pussy now!" Betsy cries out.

Bianca pulls herself off the dildo and turns to face her sister, while straddling her daughter's leather-clad body. She pulls her identical sister in for a lewd tongue kiss while Veronica expertly sends her mother into bliss.

Betsy breaks from the kiss. "NNNNGGGHHH!!" The dam bursts, sending waves of wonderful girl fluid into her daughter's waiting mouth.

The two older women collapse on the bed, exhausted. Veronica licks her mother's girl juices from her lips. "So. How was the cruise?"

The mothers smiled. "Oh no."

"We're not ready for small talk just yet."

With that, the two women jump off the bed and each grab a booted foot and hoist them in the air, hugging Veronica's long leather legs against their naked bodies. Laying in her fanned out trench coat, Veronica watches her identical mothers lick every inch of the Chanel boots. Her leather covered hand unzip the breast zippers, releasing her rock hard nipple to be pinched. She braces herself with her other hand.

The twin mothers know to be in perfect sync with their lewd act to tickle Veronica's identical women fetish. Their slow licks and kisses almost choreographed. Two bodies, one mind. They slowly make it down to Veronica's thighs, savoring every inch of their leather-clad daughter. Once they get to her sopping pussy with the We Vibe sticking out, they pause, both staring at their daughter in the eyes.

"Did our baby clean --"

"-- the We Vibe?"

"No, mothers, I wanted your juices inside me."

"Hm, I can think of something else --"

"-- you want inside you."

Betsy removes the device, and both twins plunge their long tongues into their daughter. Veronica loudly gasps. This is her fetish. Two identical women, in a three-way kiss with her pussy. Her mothers make sure to spend a little time here and there showing her their dancing tongues before going back in.

She really did miss her mothers, and this vacation they took showed Veronica how connected she was to them. Not just on a sexual level, but on a relationship level. They were best friends, partners, as well as lovers. The Tracy's have known this for years. Veronica might think she wants to die single, but she's actually in a relationship with her mothers. Betsy and Bianca have talked extensively about it, about how they would love to put a label to it, but Veronica has always shut down the idea of being committed to anyone. But after being away from them, Veronica started to realize something that she's been trying to deny for so long.

She was in love with her mothers.

The thought tipped her over the edge as she screamed out her orgasm. Sending her girl fluid into the identical mouths of her mothers, who slurped it up and swished it between their mouths in a lewd kiss. Veronica's turn to collapse, trying to catch her breath. Her mothers cuddle up to her on either side.

"The cruise sucked, by the way."

The three women burst out laughing.

+++

Kelseys' heart was being out of her chest as she sat at the table. Her mother was 10min late, which was not like her at all. Delfinos was an upscale restaurant, even for lunch, so Kelsey had to glam it up a bit, but balancing that with not driving her mother away was a challenge. She wanted to show that she wanted more of last night, but didn't want to come on too strong. She settled on a short-ish black leather skirt, some platform leather boots, and a short cute t-shirt. Her leather biker jacket was off to the side.

"Would you like a drink while you wait?" The cute hipster waitress with dark curly hair startled her.

"No thanks." She muttered out.

"It's a pretty special person, huh."

"Sorry?"

The waitress leans closer. "I've been doing this for a few years now. I can tell when someone is waiting for their date to arrive. But the vibe YOU'RE giving off is "soulmate"."

Is it that obvious? Kelsey cracks a nervous smile. "I'm waiting for my mother."

The waitress doesn't bat an eye. "Take it from me, mothers make the best soulmates." She turns and walks away, leaving Kelsey there wondering how many mothers and daughters are fucking these days?

Kelsey spots her mother walk into the restaurant, and boy is she a sight. Jennifer is wearing the most form-fitting sundress Kerlsey has ever seen. Every curve is perfectly molded, cleavage perfectly sculpted, and the skirt is just short enough to tease. Her leather jacket is similar to Kelsey's but her gleaming white tennis shoes are a bit puzzling.

Kelsey stands to greet her sexy mother. "Wow, you look like a knockout."

Jennifer blushes. "You like it?" She twirls a bit to give Kelsey full view.

"You look sexy AF." Kelsey says realizing how easy it was, and feeling silly that she had any doubts at all.

Jennifer wraps her arms around Kelsey's neck, Kelsey pulls her mom in by the waist. The embrace of lovers. "Such a big compliment coming from a sexy minx as yourself." And with that they make out like lovers, standing in front of the whole restaurant. Sure, people watched the sexy older woman kissing another sexy woman that was young enough to be her daughter, but no one thought this was actually her daughter.

Jennifer breaks the kiss, a little out of breath. "I knew you wanted to come over and fuck your mother, but I wanted to do that in public. Fuck the world. Me and my daughter are in love."

Kelsey holds back the tears. "I love you so much, mommy."

"I love you too. Now let's eat. I'm starving!

+++

Bianca, fully nude, grabs a bottle of champagne from the fridge and walks to her sister and daughter, also nude, sitting at a table on the large balcony.

"Let's see, we have one, two, three men with their dicks out, and two more just filming." Betsy says looking at the skyscraper across the street.

Veronica looks at her neighbors in the little boxes. "Hm, that large space there is where Ravenna Haverson lives. She's pretty much the only one I care to expose myself to."

"She's Patty Haverson's daughter, right?" Betsy says, pouring another mimosa.

"Yes, but straight presenting. She'll stare at me all night but once I say hi she pretends like I don't exist."

"Not everyone could be as enlightened as us." Bianca says while holding out her glass to be clinked.

"To incestous lesbian love." Veronica says, realizing that last word has a little more weight. Betsy and Bianca feel it too, but smile and clink their glasses.

"Speaking of repressed women, the Tracy's mother and aunts want to join our club."

This grabs Betsy and Bianca's attention. "The Triplets?" They say in unison.

"Yup. Except they don't know that the Tracy's are behind it."

"How did they even come back together? They've been estranged for 25 years."

"Your guess is as good as mine. I haven't talked to the Tracy's about it since this morning, but I'm sure their heads are reeling."

"I would imagine. Diane DuMont disowns her daughters for fucking each other, now wants to join a lesbian sex club with her sisters."

"What a bitch. You should get to the bottom of it before the Tracy's get all excited."

"Diana might find out and reject them all over again."

"You're right. The last thing I need is two heartbroken Tracys."

+++

Kelsey and Jennifer connected in a whole new way over lunch. It was one thing to fuck your mom at a lesbian sex club, or even in her bedroom, but it was another thing to get to know her on a whole other level. Jennifer sat next to her daughter in the booth, and the two were all over each other like a pair of giddy new lovers. Flirting, teasing, feeding bites of food to each other, the works.

After lunch Jennifer suggested to go shopping, hence the sneakers. Many of the women at Club Cuir suggested a high end leather store called Jitrois, so she wanted to check it out. The mother-daughter pair paid the bill, gave a wink to the waitress, and walked arm-in-arm down the street. Only pausing once for a quick makeout session.

The store was everything Jennifer hoped for. High-end sexy leather clothing with a divinely perverse atmosphere. Kelsey is overwhelmed. Before last night, leather wasn't really a turn on for her, but the sexual awakening she experienced would turn anyone into a leather fetishist.

"Wow, this store is amazing." Kelsey lets out while touching the supple lambskin leather of a dress.

"You know, my experience last night taught me that I've always had a thing for leather." Jennifer says, looking at some thigh high boots.

"You'd always wear it. Knee high boots, skirts, gloves."

"Yeah, but it wasn't a sexual thing. More of a power thing. A well tailored leather suit would make all the men stumble their words like prepubescent kids."

Kelsey points to a full leather business suit, complete with boots, pencil skirt, and suit jacket. "Power is sexy. If you wore that any billionaire would hand over their fortune."

"Hello sexy ladies. You could try it on if you like." Genevive, the sexy store sales woman, emerges from a room in the back. Jennifer and Kelsey take in the tall raven haired, black beauty in a full leather catsuit that covered everything except her perfect cleavage.

"Genevive. That catsuit is amazing on you." Jennifer smiles.

"I would have worn it last night but, no crotch zipper. It's a little restrictive."

"She's a member of Club Cuir?" Kelsey was putting the pieces together.

"Met her last night shortly after you passed out." Jennifer laughs.

The ebony goddess reaches out her hand. "I'm Genevive, nice to meet you. And, shall I say, welcome to the club!"

Kelsey shakes her hand, with a tinge of jealousy. Did her mom fuck this woman while she was sleeping? "Nice to finally meet you."

"This suit you were pointing at, would look stunning on your mother, wouldn't you say, Kelsey?" Genevive says, picking up the signals.

Kelsey pulls Jennifer closer. "I'm not gonna lie, it's making me wet just picturing her in it."

Jennifer gulps. She loves it when Kelsey talks dirty.

"Well, we do have VIP rooms in back." She lets' that trail off. Kelsey and Jennifer crack devious smiles.

+++

The VIP rooms were spacious and opulent. Low mood lighting, large comfortable couch and lounge, and a floor-to-ceiling mirror.

Kelsey and Jennifer take about two seconds taking it in before they pull each other in for a sloppy kiss. Hands roaming over bodies and through hair, hips grinding on each other, it's only been half a day since they last fucked but they have years of making up to do.

Jennifer breaks from the kiss. "Sit on the couch and spread your legs for mommy. I'm gonna give you a show."

Kelsey gladly follows the order. She hikes up her leather skirt and spreads her booted legs, showing her mother her panty-less pussy.

"My naughty daughter went commando on her lunch date with her mother?" Jennifer grins while slipping off the sun dress. Letting it pile at her bare feet.

"I didn't know how you felt about last night, but I wanted to stay prepared." Kelsey rubs her clit while watching her sexy naked mother undress.

Jennifer walks up to her daughter and leans in close to her face. "I want you. Now and forever. You're my daughter, my best friend, and my lover all rolled into one. And I intend on keeping it that way." She sticks her tongue out and licks Kelsey's lips. Kelsey lets her tongue out and the incestious duo snake their tongues together for a bit before Jennifer pulls away to get dressed.

"Did you fuck Genevive when I was sleeping?" Kelsey blurts out.

Jennifer slinks the leather skirt up to her hips, unphased by the question. "No, but would you like me to?"

Kelsey is entranced. "I don't know."

"Your father loved threesomes." Jennifer says, while zipping up one of the boots. "We had our first one about three dates into our relationship. It was a black girl, much like Genevive, and she had power. She was a city council member with much influence in our area. I loved threesomes because it was a perfect opportunity to bed some sexy women, but I didn't know what I would think once I saw one of those women having sex with him." She slips on the other boot, smoothing out the leather along her calf. "So the night comes, and me and her go at it. She was a minx. Made me cum three times just from her tongue. Then she went to your father and fucked his brains out. And you know what I felt watching this woman fuck my boyfriend?" Jennifer stands up, still topless. Kelsey slowly rubs her clit watching her mother.

"Nothing."

"What? Nothing at all?"

"Nope." Jennifer pulls the white blouse over her large tits. "At first I thought I was just sexually open. That if it was okay for me to fuck this woman, why wouldn't be okay for him to do it? But over time I started to realize that the real reason was... I wasn't into him at all." She slides the leather business jacket on. "Can't be jealous of someone when you're not into them." Jennifer completes the outfit with some leather gloves.

12