Club Cuir Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's when you knew you were into women?"

"That I was bisexual. I was just using your father to get to other women, among other things, so at some point I just cut out the middle man." Jennifer then gets on her hands and knees, then slowly crawls to Kelsey seductively. "Tell me, baby, what were you feeling when I would bring women home?"

"Turned on... I'd try to listen to you fuck them."

"Did you ever Jill yourself off?"

"All the time. I would even sneak into your room to wear your wet panties."

"That' so fucking hot baby, but that' all you felt?" Jennifer is inches from her daughter's crotch.

"No, I felt... Jealous. I wanted you to be with me, not them. Because I loved you."

"And that's why I didn't fuck Genevive last night. We're not a fling, and you're not a middle man, we're forever lovers."

Kelsey gasps as Jennifer dives into her daughter's pussy with abandon. "Of fuck, mommy-lover, lick your daughter's pussy!!" Jennifer laps like a hungry animal at her daughter, grabbing her flesh with her leather loved hand. Kelsey grabs fistfuls of Jennifer's blonde hair and shoves her mother's face deeper into her crotch. "This is all I ever wanted, mommy. Lick me, lick NNNNNGGH!!" It didn't take long for Kelsey to climax. Jennifer laps up the juices. Kelsey's hands meet Jennifer's, her fingers intertwining with her mother's leather gloves as she calms down.

"For the record... I'm not apposed to threesomes... but we have some making up to do before it goes there." Kelsey manages to get that out while Jennifer licks her daughter's juices from her gloved hands.

"Agreed. To be fair, I got a little jealous when the Tracy's told me about your little car ride."

Kelsey pops up. "You did? Mom that's so sweet. Believe me, I wanted to. They're sexy as fuck."

Jennifer pulls her daughter in for a lewd kiss, but this one was a bit different. She wanted to change the subject, since it's probably too much to tell her that she's already had fun with the Tracy's.

Kelsey pulls back. "Stand up, mommy. I need to eat your fucking cunt."

Jennifer stands, placing a booted heel on the couch and hiking up her skirt. Kelsey gets to her knees under her mother and attacks the place she came from.

"Oh fuck, my little girl eats pussy so good." Jennifer's leather gloved hands pull Kelsey closer to her pussy. "Stick a finger in my asshole, baby. Mommy likes some anal play." Kelsey didn't need to be told twice, but she had a trick up her sleeve. She grabs Jennifer's right hand and slips the leather glove off. Locking eyes with her sexy mother she puts the glove on her right hand, and lets a large wad of spit fall on the middle finger, before lewdly sucking on the finger to get it nice and wet.

"Fuck, that's so fucking hot."

"Do your other hand."

Jennifer spits on the glove covering her left hand, then licks the finger up and down. She slips the glove off, Kelsey holds her left hand up, and she slides the moistened glove on her daughter's hand.

"Your leather gloves felt so good inside me last night, I wanted to return the favor."

"FUCK!" Jennifer cries out as her daughter shoves her leather gloved fingers into her mother's cunt and asshole. "Fuck me with your leather fingers baby. Fuck your slut mother -- OH FUCK THAT'S SO GOOD!!" Kelsey licks her mother's clit with her long tongue, giving her a triple sensation.

It doesn't take long before Kelsey's face is showered with her mother's girl cum. Jennifer is grasping onto Kelsey's hair for balance as waves of pleasure roll over her.

"Fuck baby, I fucking love you so much." Jennifer collapses to the couch. Kelsey lies next to her, holding the leather glove soaked in her mother's juices to her face. Her mother licks it with passionate hunger.

"I love you too mommy. I always have." She joins her mother in licking her gloved fingers, ending with their tongues meeting for a lewd kiss.

+++

After getting cleaned up, which was easy with the fresh towels provided in the VIP rooms, Jennifer and Kelsey went on a spree, buying almost half the store. Genevive was more than happy to oblige. Credit cards scanned, items bagged up, the incestous mother and daughter were about to leave the store...

When three of the sexiest leather clad women either of them have ever seen, walk through the door. It didn't take the duo long to realize they were identical triplets. The women were in their 60's, but looked like Isabella Rossellini in Death Becomes Her. Identical black bob hair cuts, with leather pencil skirts, designer pumps, and the tightest bolero jackets. The click of their designed black leather boots almost in perfect sync as they walked.

They look over at Jennifer and Kelsey, who's staring at them with their mouths agape. A common reaction for them. They pay no mind as they walk past to Genevive.

"Hello, we are the DuMont sisters. We called ahead of time." One of them speaks.

"Of course. The room is ready for you with the items you ordered. This way please."

Genevive leads the way and the triplets follow. Once out of sight Kelsey blurts out...

"That's the Tracy's mother and aunts! I gotta tell Veronica."

+++

The Tracy's had been eating popcorn in their sweats all day. They rarely had a lazy day, but it was a welcomed reprieve from the working and fucking they normally do.

Traci gets a text, her eyes go wide when she reads it. Tracey notices.

"What? What is it?"

"Kelsey and Jennifer saw mom and her sisters... At Jitrois!!"

"So they ARE together..."

12