Club Cuir Ch. 03

Story Info
Opening night and two new members.
5.9k words
4.7
7.7k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take my fucking cock down to the balls. That's a good girl." Traci, on her knees, looks down on Jennifer Hammond, who's on all fours gagging on Traci's 9 inch cock while her identical sister Tracey plows her from behind, and loving every minute of it. She was completely naked, sandwiched between the trans twins who were only clad in white thigh high leather boots. The tryst was happening in Jennifer's opulently feminine bedroom, on top of pink silk sheets that were already stained with the lewd acts of the day.

Jennifer Hammond was a woman of wealth and taste. The 45 year old blonde amassed a multi-million dollar fortune after divorcing her husband ten years previous. Being that she didn't look a day over 35, and had natural curves some women pay thousands for, it was easy for Jennifer to explore the sexual landscape she had put off by being married so young. It didn't take long for her to discover her bisexuality, and become well-intrenched in the secret lesbian power circles.

Except she hadn't crossed paths with the Tracy twins until this very night. A chance meeting at a rather dull networking expo masquerading as a high-end ball. Jennifer decided to glam it up with a long flowing black lace skirt, exposed heels with straps that wrapped up to the knees, and a satin corset with plenty of cleavage. Her short black leather gloves topped off the outfit, and with her hair and makeup styled like a blonde Audrey Hepburn, she looked like a vintage knockout. However when she got there the rest of the people looked like they were at their high school dance. Jennifer didn't mind standing out, but she quickly grew bored of people approaching her to get a job at her company. That was until she saw the Tracy's. Identical twin knock outs in thigh white leather short dresses and thigh high white leather boots. It didn't take long for the trio to gravitate to each other, then end up in the ladies room where she discovered their "secret", then to her house where they had been fucking for about an hour.

"Trace, I can't hold it anymore." Tracey pulls out and moves to Jennifer's face.

"Oh god, give me your cum. I want your fucking cum." Jennifer was out of her mind as she gagged on Tracey's dick. It's easy to get that way with the twins.

The Tracy's, hip-to-hip, both shove their cocks into Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer reaches under their crotches and finds their assholes, shoving two fingers in each twin to begin milking their prostates. This was an act they recently developed, which allowed both sisters to shoot their load while leaving their hands free to roam each other.

"Fuck, she's so fucking good at this."

"Gimme your tongue sis"

The twins latch mouths together while trying to breathe through the climax. They loved making out during an orgasm, and when it hit they didn't break the kiss, even though they were both moaning into each others mouths. Jennifer sucked and drank every drop of cum from their dicks, ending the act with a satisfied sigh and smack of the lips.

The Tracy's fell to the bed, and cuddled close to Jennifer in post orgasmic bliss. "You're the fucking best at that, Jennifer."

"I guess being bisexual has its advantages!"

The three women laugh. Can't argue with that. Jennifer's phone buzzes with a text message. Traci raises an eyebrow at the image of a gorgeous young blonde women on Jennifer's phone. "My god who is that?"

"That's my daughter Kelsey."

"She's a total fox!" Tracey chimes in with a similar reaction. The photo itself was a little risqué to be on a mother's phone. Low angle from behind, showing Kelsey's apple bottom snugged in yoga pants while she playfully looked over her shoulder at the camera.

"Thank you. She's my pride and joy. She's graduating college in a couple of months." A thought hits Jennifer. "Actually, could you meet with her?"

"Oh yes we can!" Traci can't hold back her —.

"I mean for a job." Jennifer corrects them. "She's doesn't like the idea of nepotism. Otherwise I'd make her an executive at one of my companies."

"But it would be okay to be hired by two women who are fucking her mother?" Tracey smirks.

"I think she'd actually like that to be honest." Jennifer trails off with a bit of honesty.

"... go on... " Traci leads, feeling Jennifer has a weight to take off her chest.

"Well... okay... I know I can tell you this because you two are... obviously okay with incest." Jennifer takes a beat. "She's been coming onto me recently. I think she's been 'experimenting' in college and, well, wants to get it on with me. She's been very flirty, touchy-feely, and... well... she's been stealing my used panties."

The twins are now all ears. "How do you feel about that?"

"... I want to say the normal things. That I'm disgusted and repulsed by it. But... I'm not. I'm flattered, and actually turned on by it. But I dunno, she's my little girl. "

Jennifer's confession was getting the twins hard again, but they both know they have to be careful. Tracey takes the lead, and Jennifer's hand. "Jennifer, our inner circle of friends include many mothers and daughters who are sexually intimate with each other."

"Really?" Jennifer is now all ears. "I got to say I'm out of the loop on this one. This is a normal thing?"

"Well, I wouldn't say 'normal', but it's more common than you think. We know many women that have discovered that intimate relationships strengthen bonds with sisters, mothers, daughters, and aunts."

"Sometimes even grandmothers." Traci adds.

"In fact, we've been hosting parties for these like-minded women to express themselves for a few years now, and the parties have grown so big that we bought a chateau upstate and created a club."

"But what about grooming, or power imbalances? I'd hate to think that I had any hand in Kelsey's sexual development."

"Well that is a concern, but from our experience grooming comes from a power fetish. Getting off on controlling someone, making them into the perfect sex toy for you."

"That's more of a gross guy thing."

"Yeah, the women we know favor deep intimate connections. The relationships always start as consenting adults, if they start at all. It's hard to get past the taboo."

"Tell me about it. I've felt so guilty for these thoughts. If I didn't meet you two they probably would have died with me." Jennifer says.

The twins look at each other. "Tell you what. We'll meet with Kelsey and give her an honest try. If she works out, like any other person looking for a job with us, we'll hire her."

"Either way you two should come to our opening of Club Cuir and be our first new inductee prospects."

"Wether or not you two discover each other that night will be up to you."

Jennifer thinks about it. "Well, this is all good for me, but what if I'm wrong? What if I've been misreading Kelsey? I want to make sure she feels the same way before inviting her to a sex club."

Traci smirks. "You leave Kelsey to us."

+++

Kelsey Hammond stood next to the stretch Maybach limo in the Tracy's lavish private garage, surrounded by the twin's expensive car collection. The young blonde, dressed in a tight, full blue leather chauffeurs outfit complete with boots, gloves, and a hat, tried to hide her nerves. This was her first night as the Twin's private driver, and she wanted everything to go perfect. During the meeting Jennifer set up, the twins and Kelsey hit it off immediately. Blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, and pinup curves are one thing, but Kelsey had that spark that they looked for in women. A spark that says "I want to conquer the world". Sex or no sex, the twins saw Kelsey as an asset. She aced her chauffeur's test, got fitted for the suit, and, well, knowing her bosses, left a little cleavage for good measure.

The elevator dinged, the doors opened, and Kelsey couldn't hid her expression. The Tracy's were all out in red leather. Tight ribbed corsets that barely held their massive tits, long red leather gloves that reached their armpits, tight leather skirt that barely covered anything, red leather motorcycle jackets draped on their shoulders, and to top it off with thigh high red leather boots with 6 inch heels. The sister's black hair was long and wavy, their makeup was perfect. and the only accent was a little red purse they each had. This was in stark contrast to the conservative dresses they wore during their meeting.

The twins walked to her, lock step in sync. Traci noticed the expression and cracked a grin. "Hey Kelsey, we're ready to party."

"You look amazing in that outfit, by the way." Tracey says, giving the woman elevator eyes.

"Thank you! That's a huge compliment coming from you two." Kelsey replied while opening the door for them.

"Let's go have some fun." The twins say in unison before stepping into the car.

+++

Club Cuir was a long way upstate, so Kelsey wondered why the twins were already made up. Not that she was complaining. From their hazel eyes to their big red lips that matched their tight red leather outfits, Kelsey was enamored. The two were sitting very close to each other on the back bench seat. Their booted legs intertwined, gloved hands on each other in a way that two sisters wouldn't normally be touching.

"Okay, so between the GPS and the directions Veronica gave me, we should be there in an hour twenty."

"Thank you Kelsey."

"No problem."

The twins turned back to each other, talking quietly, caressing hair, touching knees when laughing. Kelsey couldn't hear what they were saying, but the twins could see that she couldn't keep her eyes off of them.

"So... this place seems to be in a pretty remote place." Kelsey blurts out.

"Yeah, and?" Traci grins.

"Well... and I mean no offense... what you're wearing doesn't really match where we're going."

The Tracy's look at each other. Kelsey stammers "I mean, sorry I said anything —"

"Tonight is the opening night of a... club we have created." Traci chooses her words carefully.

"Like a night club?" Kelsey can't help but inquire.

"Mmmm, a little more involved than that."

"So like a sex club?" Kelsey pushes. She feels like she's being bold, but doesn't realize that it's the Tracy's who are dropping the bread crumbs.

"Yes, a place where elite women can act out their deepest perversions."

The Tracy's waited for her response. "Wow... that sounds hot." Second pass of the test.

"Is it hot?"

"Yeah, I mean, I'm a lesbian myself and I'm all about sex positivity."

This is proving easier than the twins expected. "Two more things we have in common."

Kelsey looks at them as they look at each other lovingly. "So you two are both lesbians?"

"Since we could remember."

"Never even thought about touching a man."

Something wells up inside of Kelsey. "Do you two... experiment... with each other?" She instantly regrets the words. What's gotten into her?

"Experiment?"

"No, we don't experiment." Kelsey's heart drops to her stomach. How could she —

"Because we're already experts".

With that Tracey pulls Traci in for a lurid kiss. Kelsey looks at the display. Two identical women in red leather making out like long lost lovers. Red leather gloves roaming over bodies, thigh high boots tangled, corsets squeezed together. Kelsey is getting red hot, her pussy is wetter than it's ever been.

The twins break, and look at the stunned woman. "Oh god, we're so sorry, we didn't mean to put you on the spot."

"We got carried away."

Kelsey has to snap out of her trance. "Oh no, no, don't apologize."

"It's just that, you know... sisters doing this is kinda weird."

"Well... I like weird." Kelsey pushes the limit, not realizing that the limit has already been set.

"Do you?" Traci raises an eyebrow. "I mean, it's incest."

"Yeah, but it's not like you two could get each other pregnant."

Boy this girl is passing all the tests.

"Too bad you're an only child." Tracey muses. "You could have done some experimenting yourself."

"Well..."

The twins know they're close to pay dirt. Traci's leather gloved hand firmly grasps Tracey's knee.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I want to fuck my mom."

The twin dicks instantly react, and the Tracy's fight to keep them down. One revelation at a time! "Now THAT'S hot."

"You think so?" Kelsey lights up.

"Kelsey, your mom is sexy as fuck."

"And it seems like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Kelsey's pussy is about to burst. "Didn't think my gorgeous bosses would be coming onto me tonight, but I like it."

"So here's the deal, Kelsey. We would love to expand our relationship, however you must know that this in no way affects your job with us."

"So we're gonna fuck each other back here. You can watch if you want. If not just put up that privacy wall. It's up to you."

"There's no way in hell I'm putting up this wall." Kelsey smiles.

"We hoped you'd say that". The twins open their legs, immediately pulling out their throbbing cocks from under the red leather skirts. Kelsey almost crashes the car at this revelation. They're trans! She had no idea, but the sight of the identical women stroking identical cocks with identical red leather gloves while their identical faces tongue wrestled was the hottest thing she's ever seen.

"Holy shit, you two are trans? That's so sexy."

"Best of both worlds, babe."

"Kelsey, who should fuck first. Me or my sister?" Traci says, while stroking her sister's cock.

"I dunno. I can't even tell you apart."

"Just choose one, quick."

"Your sister."

"Good girl." Traci crawls to the long bench seat, and presents her ass to her sister.

"You always get the luck of the draw." Tracey spits in her leather gloved hand to lube her cock. She moves behind Traci.

"Yeah, but that means you always get to cum first. oooooo" Traci takes in the length of Tracey's cock. "Kelsey, I love it when my sister fucks me and shoots a load into my ass."

"I wish I was back there with you two. One of you could take my cock virginity."

Traci feels Tracey twitch. "Well, in the meantime, tell us about you and your mom."

Tracey starts pumping her cock into her sister. She leans forward and moves Traci's hair, giving her access to kiss her neck while she fucks her. Kelsey looks at the two sets of eyes staring at her. God she wishes she could touch herself right now, but driving this massive limo and her tight leather pants make that difficult.

"Ever since I was little, I've been attracted to her. She's so beautiful, powerful, smart, and the best dressed woman I know. I always knew I was a lesbian, but it wasn't until their divorce that she realized she liked the fairer sex as well."

The Tracy's are hanging off of every word, while Tracey pumps her cock into her sister from behind.

"She loved to seduce other powerful women, especially the married ones. She'd meet them at galas and functions, get them to tell their husbands they're going out for some 'girl time', then take them home and fuck them senseless. I would always try to listen, or sneak close to the door to listen to them. I wanted to be the woman my mom would seduce. Rich, powerful, sexy."

Kelsey was all in. She could see that Tracey was right there. Her balls slapping hard on her sister's taint.

"When I got older I got more bold. I would sneak into her closet and sniff her used panties while I masturbated."

"FFFUUUCCCKK!!" Tracey spews her load into her sister's rectum. "That's so fucking perverted and hot. You're an incest slut just like us." She pulls out of her sister, a goop of sperm dribbles down Traci's taint and balls. A feeling she loves.

"Don't stop, Kelsey, we're gonna reposition." Tracey, still panting, takes her position on all fours on the bench. Traci moves to her front and shoves her throbbing dick in her sister's mouth.

"I came so hard. The smell of her sex was intoxicating. I wanted to eat her pussy so bad." Jennifer continued.

After her sister slobbered all over her dick, Traci wastes no time mounting her twin from behind. Her sister's jizz seeps down her leg. That was the real advantage of getting fucked first. You get to feel the sperm ooze out of you while you fuck.

"I came home from college for Christmas in my junior year, and things had changed. She no longer treated me like a kid, but like an adult. We got drunk at the company Christmas party. God she looked so hot. She was wearing this white leather Versace dress with these white gloves and a fur coat. When we came back home, I swear she was flirting with me. Touching me on my leg when she laughed, pulling me in for lots of hugs, sitting close to me on the couch as we had more drinks. That's where I made my move. I kissed her on the lips, and held it there."

"OH GOD I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!" Traci unloads into her sister. The two sisters fall to the bench seat, catching their breath, spooning each other.

"Please tell me you weren't just teasing us."

"Nope, it's all true. Except she quickly pulled away from the kiss and ran off to her room. We never spoke of that night again."

"Well, thanks for leaving that part out." Tracey says while playing with the dripping cum from her sister's asshole.

"We're almost there. You two want some time to freshen up? I could do another trip around the block."

Tracey and Traci look at each other. This is a good driver they have. "Yeah, good idea Kelsey."

+++

The Maybach limo winds its way up the remote road. Kelsey admires the dense wooded area, but wonders where this will end up. The blue dot on Google Maps isn't on a road at all, and she's relying on directions given to her by Veronica. The Tracy's are fixing their makeup on each other. Easier that holding a mirror.

They approach a large ornate gate that automatically opens for them. They're expected. Kelsey continues up the winding road until she sees the massive ultra modern mansion nestled in the middle of the woods. Kelsey parks the limo in the curved driveway and gets out to open the doors for her new bosses. Traci and Tracey step out, looking like they didn't just fuck each other senseless. Well, at least from what was visible. Both still had the cum of their sister resting inside their assholes.

"That was a wonderful ride, Kelsey." Traci places a small kiss on Kelsey's lips.

"We look forward to your employment with us." Tracey comes to the other side and pulls Kelsey's face in for a second kiss.

"I see you've gotten to know your new hire pretty well." Veronica enters, and all three girls are now stunned. The buxom brunette is in a full head-to-toe black leather catsuit, short fingerless gloves, and expensive knee boots. The front-to-back zipper showing just enough cleavage, and her hair tied back into a ponytail, ready for action.

"Don't worry, we didn't fuck her."

"You on the other hand, mmm."

The twins descend on Veronica, pulling her in for one of their trademark three-way kisses, much more lurid than the ones they just shared with Kelsey. Veronica looks at the new hire, who still has a look of lust on her face. "I assume you didn't put up the divider."

"And I'm glad I didn't." Kelsey smiles.

"Once night with these two and you're oozing confidence. Love it."

"If everything goes well you might be oozing something else later on." Traci winks at Kelsey.

"Does that mean I could join the party?" Kelsey thinks she's being bold, but the trio knows this was the plan all along.

Veronica and the Tracy's share a knowing look. "We'll have to put you up for a vote before you can partake."

"If this party is filled with women anywhere close to the three before me right now, I'll do anything to join." Kelsey smiles.

"We do have one other woman who will be up for a vote tonight, why not two?" Tracey says.

"I agree. Let's get you out of that uniform and into something more... appropriate." Veronica takes Kelsey's hand and leads her through the door.

12