Club Cuir Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

Jennifer paces by herself in a lavish bedroom. She's dressed to kill in a black leather tube dress that flares out into a pleated skirt, elbow length black leather gloves, and impossibly crotch-high boots. Her blonde hair is curled and styled, and her makeup is impeccable. She can hear the thumping bass of the club outside, which just adds to her anticipation.

A soft knock comes to the door. "Come in."

The Tracy's walk in, with smiles on their faces. Jennifer lights up. "Is she here?"

"Oh yes."

"Veronica is helping her get changed for the event."

"So she's..." Jennifer is nervous for the answer. Traci and Tracey walk up to her friend, taking her black leather gloved hands with their red leather gloved hands.

"You didn't tell us she tried to kiss you." Traci mentions softly.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you. I still feel like crap for rejecting her." Jennifer is near tears.

Tracey leans in close. "You'll have a chance to make it up to her tonight." Then kisses Jennifer lightly on the cheek.

+++

Kelsey and Veronica are in a large dressing room that would make a Kardashian jealous. Walls and walls of designer clothing, a large island in the middle for accessories, shoe racks that go on for days. The Tracy's knew that most of the club members would rather get ready at the club, so they provided ample space and options.

"This would look so hot on you." Veronica pulls out a sultry black leather dress. "Try it on."

Kelsey doesn't hesitate and starts undressing in front of Veronica. Leaving her tight tailored jacket on one of the lounges. She takes off her blouse and bra. Veronica's jaw drops at the sight of Kelsey's tits. "Jesus, those tits are perfect."

"You like em?" Kelsey says, wiggling them a bit with a smile.

"Yes, I do. And I think most of the women out there would adore them."

Kelsey sits on the lounge to take off her boots. She gives a flirty look to Veronica. "Can you help me?"

Veronica loves this girl so far. She gets to her knees in front of Kelsey and pulls the zipper down the length of her left boot. "I love your boldness."

"Mom always said you can't get anything without asking."

Veronica slowly slides the long boot off of Kelsey's leg. Starting on the other. "Mother's are great, aren't they? I'm glad I have two. Stand up for me, baby."

Kelsey stands but Veronica stays crouched. "Two mothers?"

She unzips Kelsey's leather pants. "They're twin sisters. Both raised me, so I consider them both to be my mothers. And a few years ago, they both became my lovers." She pulls Kelsey's pants down, allowing the blond to step out of them.

"That's so fucking hot. I wish my mom had a twin. God I'd love to fuck both of them." Kelsey's arousal, and naked body, on full display in front of Veronica, who can't help but inhale the aroma. She can't help it. Veronica shoves her face into Kelsey's pussy. Kelsey gasps in bliss as the experienced woman laps at her clit.

Veronica suddenly stops, only edging Kelsey. She stands tall next to the young blonde. "Sorry for the tease. I got a little carried away."

"Never apologize for that expert tongue." Kelsey catches her breath.

"you got a long night ahead of you, so let's try this dress on".

Kelsey catches her breath, and gets the dress on her body, zipping up the front. It almost encases her whole body in black leather, save for the low opening in the front and it ending at her upper thigh. Though the dress is short, the high shoulders and popped up collar make it powerful rather than just slutty. Kelsey looks at herself in the mirror, she looks like a super villain.

"I love it."

"It fits perfectly, highlighting those amazing tits of yours."

"Should we go with some boots?"

Veronica pulls out a pair of Louboutin 6 inch pumps. "Nah, let's show off those legs."

Kelsey puts the pumps on, Veronica was right. As Kelsey looks at herself in the mirror, Veronica approaches her from behind, wraps her arms around the woman. "You'll take the stage first, then we'll reveal the other woman. Afterward it's meet-n-greet time with the club members.

"Sounds like fun. When do we get meet-n-greet time?" Kelsey gives a sultry look to Veronica through the mirror, then leans back into the woman.

Veronica is sensing the connection between them. This young minx is really growing on her. "Whenever you want, babe."

+++

The dance floor is already raging with women of Club Cuir getting in their groove to start the evening, with the music being helmed by a pair of very flexible identical twin DJs from Russia, Anya and Alina. The Tracy's enter and take the stage, arm around each other's waste, and the women cheer for their entrance. Anya cuts the music and Alina hands them a mic.

"Welcome, ladies, to the first night of Club Cuir!" Tracey exclaims, the women cheer.

"After years of throwing this party at our place, it feels great to see all of your faces here in our new beautiful club house."

"But for right now, we have two new ladies that we want to debut in our first ever membership vote!"

The women cheer. Some hoot and holler.

"The first one is young, sexy, recent college grad who we've gotten to know over the past week or so, and let me tell you, she's going to fit in nicely here. Give it up for Kelsey Hammond!"

Kelsey emerges from behind the stage and gives a confident wave to the cheering crowd. The Tracy's mouths are agape as she walks up to both of them and gives them a little wet kiss on the cheek.

"Girl, you look amazing." Traci drools.

"Don't forget us during your meet-n-greet." Tracey adds.

Traci shakes it off. "Okay, so... before I introduce our next prospective member... who here is currently intimate with their own mother or daughter?" About a third of the crowd cheers. Kelsey's surprised by the revelation. "And who here would love to be intimate with their mother or daughter, but just haven't crossed the line yet?" Another third cheers. Traci notices Kelsey clapping. "Kelsey, you're clapping, why?" She holds the mic to Kelsey.

"Because I've been wanting to fuck my mom for years now."

The crowd cheers at the boldness. Tracey waits for it to calm down. "Well Kelsey, we have a surprise for you. Everyone please welcome Kelsey's mother Jennifer Hammond!"

Kelsey's jaw drops as her mother takes the stage, in one of the sexiest outfits she's ever seen her in. Jennifer also takes in Kelsey, as the two embrace in a glowing hug on stage.

"Mom! How..."

"I'll explain later dear. Right now I have to make up for something." Jennifer pull Kelsey in for a lurid, unmotherly kiss. Kelsey returns the passion. The mother-daughter pair forget the world and make out in front of the whole club. The crowd is enthralled. The DJ twins put on "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails as the two women discover each other, groping each other with their leather covered hands, licking each other's tongues with their own.

The Tracy's used this opportunity to get Veronica. "They're gonna be up there for a while, so we might as well dress the set!" The three women spot a mid-sized black leather couch with only a couple of women on it. After shooing the women off they quietly hoist the couch on stage. Kelsey and Jennifer don't miss a beat.

"Fuck mom, I want you so bad."

"I know you do baby. I'm sorry I rejected you. I wanted to fuck you that night so bad but... I wasn't there yet. Now I just want to make it up to you." Jennifer pushes Kelsey onto the couch, crouches in front of her, and dives into her daughter's pussy. Kelsey screams as her mother attacks her pussy, licking, sucking, and best of all shoving her leather gloved fingers in there, curing to her g spot.

"I wanted to fuck you so bad, mommy." Kelsey screams out while holding onto her mother's head. "Oh fuck mommy, make me cum!"

The crowd descends into an all or orgy, with women falling into various sex acts, while still keeping an eye on the action on the stage. The Tracy's have bent Veronica over the DJ equipment. Tracey fucks Veronica from behind, while Traci fucks Tracey from behind. Anya and Alina are scissoring on the floor next to them. All the women keep their eyes on the scene.

"Fuck, my lezzie slut incest daughter tastes so good."

"I'm a gusher, mommy. Make me cum and you can have it all!"

"Give me that fucking girl cum. MMMMM"

Jennifer increases her pace, lapping at Kelsey's clit while fingering her with leather gloved hands. Her other hand frees her daughter's left tit, pinching the nipple with her leather fingers. Kelsey grabs her mother's hair. "FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!" She cums, hard, into her mother's mouth. Jennifer swallows every drop of girl cum from her daughter like a pro.

As Kelsey is coming down, Jennifer presents her leather gloved hand soaked in Kelsey's juices. Her daughter doesn't hesitate to shove the glove into her mouth, lapping up the juices. She catches eyes with her mother. "Can I eat your pussy, mommy."

"What's the magic word?"

"Ppppplllleeaaaasseee."

Jennifer almost orgasmed right there. Falling into this exaggerated mother-daughter thing was turning her on so much. "Okay honey, but only if you also finger my asshole."

"Okay mommy!"

"Lay down and let mommy sit on your face."

Kelsey lays down, resting her feet on the arm of the couch. Jennifer unzips her dress, letting it pool to the floor, leaving her naked except her boots and gloves. She climbs onto her daughter, in a 69 position, then leans up so she could look down at her daughter's face. "Lick my pussy baby."

Jennifer inhales sharply as Kelsey goes to town on her mother's pussy. God, she was good at this. Kelsey's hand finds her mother's anus, but she teases the rim a bit first.

"Oh you bad girl, you're teasing me. Fuck, I'm gonna punish you later." Jennifer's leather covered hands roamed over her naked body, pinching her nipples. "FUCK!" She cries out as Kelsey sticks a finger in her rosebud. "Oh baby, you're gonna make mommy cum. I'm a gusher too, baby, just like you. Drink mommy's juices. Fuck... FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!

Jennifer cums just like her daughter, sending pulsing fluids down her daughter's throat. Kelsey laps up every drop. Jennifer collapses onto her daughter in a 69 position. Resting her face in her daughter's pussy. Both women are in bliss, finally being able to love each other the way they want.

The sounds of other women cumming breaks the two from their trance. They pretty much forgot they were in front of a bunch of women, and they were all now reaching their own climaxes.

Veronica yells out as Traci cums in her, sending gobs of semen in her willing cunt. Then Traci cries out as her identical sister Tracey cums in her asshole, completing the chain reaction.

The DJ twins yell something in Russian as they cum all over each other's pussies during the rough tribbing session.

Jennifer and Kelsey are now sitting side by side on the couch, with Jennifer putting an arm around her daughter. They're taking in the scene with a grin. "That's one way to welcome a change to our relationship." Jennifer says, then kisses her daughter on her forehead.

+++

Kelsey and Jennifer spend the rest of the night in hedonistic lesbian bliss. They lost track of how many times they orgasmed, how many pussies they ate, how many women they fucked with a strap on, how many women fucked them with a strap on, etc etc etc. They were overwhelmed with support for their new relationship, and found many couples, and even throuples, who were incestious lesbians.

As the daylight started to creep in the sky above the treeline, the women of Club Cuir were winding down. Mostly nude, still amorous, but running out of energy, the women gather on the dance floor for the final vote tally. The Tracy's take the stage, giving a wink to the now naked DJ twins before taking the mics.

"Okay ladies, the night is almost over, so now it's time to tally the votes for our two new members, Kelsey and Jennifer!"

The ladies cheer. "Well, given that reaction I can already see how this vote is going to turn out."

"Jennifer, Kelsey, get up here you sexy minxes!"

Now completely nude, the mother-daughter pair takes the stage, hand-in-hand.

"Aww, look at that."

"For those of you who didn't get a chance to meet these two lovely women, they are mother and daughter, and just discovered their passion for each other tonight!"

The women give a supportive cheer, which emboldens Jennifer to pull her daughter in for a lewd tongue-filled kiss. The women hoot and holler!

"Please, please, wait until after we vote."

"You're making us horny and we get a little distracted when we're horny."

"Well, to be fair, we're always horny."

"This is true. So, Veronica!"

Veronica, still put together in her sexy leather catsuit, takes the stage with an envelope. She hands it to Traci.

"The decision is..."

"Wow, unanimous vote!"

"You two are in the club!"

The women cheer, the DJ twins play some triumphant music. Jennifer and Kelsey kiss like long lost lovers.

"So that wraps up the first night of Club Cuir in our new chateau."

"Blankets and pillows are around, if you want to crash before the long drive back."

"Or if you want to stay and fuck some more, it's up to you."

"Just remember ladies, live deliciously!"

The music cranks up and the twins walk off the stage with Kelsey, Jennifer, and Veronica, who takes the twins aside.

"I just got a message from an associate of mine."

"Now? It's almost 6am."

"She's a morning person, anyway, there's three new women who want to join for the next club event."

"Okay...?"

"Doesn't seem like a 6am message."

"It's Diane, Denise, and Deborah DuMont."

The twins jaws hit the floor. "Our mother and aunts?"

"What the fuck?"

"I don't know if they know you're behind this club, but they want in."

The Tracy's look at each other, and crack a wicked smile.

"Tell her we'll welcome them with open arms."

12