Club Cuir Ch. 05

Story Info
Yesenia makes a discovery, Kelsey bonds with the Tracys.
6.5k words
4.86
1.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey woke up Monday morning feeling more refreshed than she's been in a long while. Her mother's expensive double king bed with memory foam mattress makes it easy to get into that sweet REM sleep. The deep sleep that Jennifer, her mother and new lover, was currently in next to her. The two had spent that Sunday shopping, eating delicious food, and indulging in incestuous sapphic bliss. Jennifer put on a leather fashion show for her daughter, where they fucked in every item of leather clothing Jennifer owned, which was numerous. Kelsey had some catching up to do with her own collection.

She fought the urge to fondle her mother awake and take care of the dampness in her crotch. She had to get ready for work. During one of the many fuck sessions the Tracy's called Kelsey and told her she's being promoted, on her 2nd day on the job, to Veronica's assistant. She was already much more than just a driver, and with the opening of the club Veronica needed an extra pair of hands. For many things...

She leaves her snoozing mother and takes a quick shower. Also fighting the temptation to Jill off under the hot water. Veronica wanted both of them to be there a half hour before the Tracy's to make sure everything was in order for the day.

She had chosen her outfit the previous night. A tight leather Jitrois dress that covered her whole body down to the knees, with knee high black leather Valentino stiletto boots. She bought both of them on the shopping trip, but decided to borrow her mother's vintage black leather pea coat and black leather lambskin gloves. The sexy coat smelled of leather, her mother's perfume, and both of their sloppy cunts from the fucking they did the night before.

After styling her blonde hair into wavy curls, and applying makeup to her porcelain skin, her mother's jaw hit the floor when she saw her made up daughter. Jennifer had woken up when Kelsey was in the shower, threw on a silk bathrobe that barely covered anything, and made coffee for the two of them.

"Morning sexy mommy." Kelsey flirted while sauntering up to her sultry mother. "Like my outfit?"

"I think that coat is yours now, because I'll never look as fuckable in it as you." Jennifer says, pulling her daughter in for a sloppy kiss. She pulls back. "Wait, we have to stop now, you're gonna be late."

"Ugh, just one orgasm before work? Please mommy?" Kelsey bats her eyes.

"I'd love to, baby, but you can't be late on your first day." She kisses her daughter on her forehead and returns to her coffee.

"Fine." Kelsey sighs. "I guess i'll have to wait until I get home. But I'm keeping this image with me the whole day." She pretends to take a picture of her sexy mother, who is sticking her butt out a little extra for her.

"Trust me. Now that you're the office with the Tracy's and Veronica, I'll be lucky if you have the energy left when you get home."

Kelsey smiles. "So are you saying that we're 'open relationship'?"

Jennifer looks at her daughter seductively. "I trust you more than anyone, and our bond is forever. No one will come between us. So let's have fun with who we want."

Kelsey blows her mother a kiss. "Love you, mother lover."

"You too, daughter lover."

+++

This new sexual awakening with her mother left Kelsey in a ravenous state she was not prepared for. Now matter how many times she orgasmed, she was hungry for more. As she enters the empty office her mind instantly wanders to jilling off somewhere --

"Look at that. First day and you're right on time." Veronica catches Kelsey off guard. She looked stunning as usual. Wearing a tight leather motorcycle dress with zipper accents and high shoulder pads. The lapels did little to hide her cleavage, and the skirt did little to hide her gorgeous legs. Her thigh high boots clicked on the ground and her floor-length leather trench swayed in the air. Her jet black hair tied in a tight pony tail.

"Damn, V, I know it's not customary to hit on the boss on the first day, but you look like a sexy power bitch in that dress."

Veronica raises an eyebrow. "You can hit on me all you want, babe, flattery will get you everywhere." Just as Kelsey was going to take it a step further --"but right now, we have to deal with pressing issues. The Tracy's are spiraling over their mother and aunts, so I need you to set up a dinner date with me and Yesenia Soto."

The two women power walk through the empty office. "You mean the lawyer?"

"Before becoming a lawyer she was a private eye. She still has an extensive underground network of informants. Nothing happens in the city without her knowing."

"So you're gonna hire her to get the dirt on the triplets?"

"Yup. Diane, their mother, wasn't too happy with the will her husband left for the Tracy's when he passed away." They make it to Kelsey's desk just outside Veronica's office. "I'd love to think that the triplets have found each other and erroneously joined their daughter's leather lesbian sex club, but the more rational side of me thinks this is a way to get into the Tracy's orbit to manipulate them into giving up more of the inheritance."

"Copy that. I'll set up the dinner." She moves close to Veronica. "But for now, since we're alone --"

Veronica's phone rings. "Sorry babe. Gotta take this." She slips away to her office and shuts the door. Leaving Kelsey with blue balls yet again.

The elevator doors opened to reveal the Tracy's, who despite being emotionally wrecked, still looked like million bucks. Dressed in identical black shiny leggings, strappy high heels, crisp white blouses, and long leather trench coats, the twin bosses make their way through the busy office.

"Let's just do this meeting then get out." Tracey says behind her large designer sunglasses.

"Yeah. I don't think I can face this day right now." Traci replies from behind her own sunglasses.

"The meeting is a good distraction though, and we need --"

They both stop at the sight of Kelsey at her new desk. Tipping their sunglasses to take in the sight of the leather beauty.

"--a good distraction."

The twins approach Kelsey, who's prepared to treat them with kid gloves. "Hi! Before I get into what we have planned for the day I wanted to ask how the both of you were doing? Do you need anything?"

"Yes, you."

"In our office."

"Now."

Kelsey exhales. "Thank god, I've been horny all morning."

The three women scamper into the office and shut the door.

+++

"Good to see you, miss Soto." The doorman greeted as Yesenia Soto power walks her way into the posh hotel. The sultry Latina woman always turned heads, with her jet black hair, olive skin, and flawless style.

"Thank you Simon." She holds out a black leather gloved hand for a shake. Simon shakes it knowingly, taking the crisp 100 dollar bill folded for him. "We'll talk later."

"As you wish, miss Soto."

Heads turn in respect and fear as Yesenia's heels click on the marble floors of the hotel lobby. The Latina powerhouse was dressed to kill in a Chanel leather power suit and pencil skirt, crisp white blouse, and Louboutin knee-high leather boots. Her black wool pea coat flowed behind her, her hair pulled back in a fierce pony tail, and her makeup was impeccable. In the distance stands her colleagues on this case, Selena and Rocio. Two beautiful accomplished women in their own right, but not at Yesenia's level. They had clocked her exchange with the doorman. Yesenia had everyone in her pocket. From top to bottom. This always allowed her to be one step ahead of everyone. Information was power and Yesenia was the best at intel gathering. Which is why she was shocked when the first words out of Selena's mouth was...

"They've changed opposing counsel".

"The fuck? When did they do that?"

"Ten minutes ago. Some lady named Yasmine Santiago from LA." Rocio chimes in.

"I take it that's all we know on her?"

"Not enough time and too much distance."

"They knew I would destroy Derrick at trial, and we had all the dirt on him too, so this switch was planned." Yesenia was fuming. She hates being outsmarted.

"We got five minutes. Last looks."

The three women check each other out, making sure every hair is perfect and every speck of lint is gone.

"We look like dynamite. Let's kill this Yasmine bitch." Yesenia leads the way to the hotel conference room. This was a huge case for her. A multi-billion dollar company was being sued for corporate espionage against a rival, and Yesenia's client refused to settle. Today was the first meeting between the lawyers to go over discovery, setting the bedrock for the trial to come.

At the door to the conference room Yesenia takes a breath, then opens the door. Three lawyers sit at the table. As expected the two men were your typical dashing guys in perfectly tailored suits, but it was Yasmine that stopped Yesenia in her tracks.

She was identical to her in every way.

The other lawyers look on in shock. Yasmine and Yesenia search for words. If this wasn't strange enough, Yasmine was decked out in a very similar DKNY leather business suit, crisp blouse, black knee high leather boots, and black hair in a pony tail.

"I think we have something going on here." Selena mutters. "Do you need to take care of this or --"

"We can continue." Yesenia sternly says.

"We'll deal with this later." Yasmine matches her tone.

+++

Without the chance to take off their leather coats, Tracey, Traci, and Kelsey are draped in the supple material while engaged in a sloppy three-way make out session.

The Tracy's both unzip their leggings and release their girl cocks. Kelsey's hands find them and her eyes go wide. "Right, I forgot you two have cocks."

"Is that a problem, babe?"

"Not at all... well... except that I have no experience with them."

The twins smirk at each other, communicating in their twin way. "Then it's time for a demonstration." Traci pushes her sister to the couch, leaving her leather-clad twin spread eagle with a massive hard on, laying in the middle of her fanned leather coat. She takes Kelsey's leather gloves hand and leads her to kneel with her in front of her sister. Their faces only inches away from Tracey's throbbing cock.

"Just like with women, the key is to listen. Find out what they like. I'll give you a hint, we love the feel of vintage leather gloves on our cocks."

Kelsey caresses Traci's balls with one gloves hand, and starts to stroke her shaft with the other. Traci grunts in approval.

"You see that dab of clear fluid? That's precum. You can use that, but just know that the head is the most sensitive part of the cock. It's like a big clit."

Kelsey dabs her finger in Traci's precut and smears it on her shaft.

"Fuck, sis, she's an expert." Traci lets out, while bucking her hips into Kelsey's hand.

Just as Kelsey is about to take the cock in her mouth, Tracey stops her. "Not so fast, tease her. Make her want it." Kelsey takes the hint and lightly licks the tip of Traci's cock, letting a stream of spit and precum dribble from her tongue while staring Traci in the eyes.

At this point, Tracey's hands were all over Kelsey's leather-clad body. She was enamored with the vintage coat, how the black leather hugged Kelsey's curves. Her own throbbing cock needed attention.

Traci gasped as Kelsey had enough teasing. She engulfs her trans-boss's cock with her mouth. "Babe, babe, less teeth."

"Oh crap, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." Tracey came back to reality. "Just put your lips over your teeth."

Kelsey goes for another try, and soon finds her rhythm.

"Play with her balls and stroke the shaft." Tracey adds. The sight of Kelsey's mouth around her sister's cock was divine. Her own hand found her identical cock and mindlessly jacked it off.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Traci couldn't help herself. Kelsey let her spit dribble down the shaft, coating her leather gloves. The sensation of her mouth, the slick shaft, and the gloves were sending Tracey overboard.

"That's so fucking hot, Kelsey, keep your mouth on it. Suck the cum out of her."

Kelsey was in a moment. She had found the rhyme and wasn't letting go.

"Fuck, babe, here it COOMESSS, FUUUCCKK!!"

Traci grabs Kelsey's head as she releases gobs and gobs of cum into her new assistant's mouth.

After the waves, Tracey pulls Kelsey's head from her sister's dick, ready to do a cum swap kiss, but Kelsey's open mouth is void of any cum. "Oh my god, did you drink the cum?"

"Every last drop. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?"

Tracey smiles. "You do whatever you want to do. Drink it, spit it out, swap it with the person next to you, the choices are endless."

"Cool. Now which one of you is gonna fuck me and take my penis virginity? My pussy's been wet all morning."

The Tracy's smile at each other. Kelsey was a good hire.

+++

To say that this meeting was unusual would be an understatement, but both Yasmine and Yesenia pushed forward. The identical lawyers quickly found out that they were matched in all aspects. None of their usual tactics worked, and they seemed to outsmart each other at every turn, frustrating them both. At the end of the meeting they exchanged information, but made no mention of the elephant in the room. Both lawyers thought that delving into any personal relationship in front of the opposing team would show weakness, but they would have to figure out this relationship before they went to trial. It's one thing for colleagues to be left in the dark as to why the two main opposing lawyers were identical women, but a judge would demand answers.

As the lawyers filed out into the lobby, the two identical women turned heads. Both teams allowed the two women a moment to themselves, leaving Yesenia and Yasmine to start the dialogue.

"So let's start at the beginning. I was adopted by a wealthy family, went to the best schools, graduated Harvard Law with honors, and now run the biggest law firm in the city. What about you." Yesenia starts confidently.

"Same story, different family, different city, and Yale." Yasmin matches her.

"So you were also adopted?" Yesenia breaks the composure a bit.

"Yup. I guess we know the reason why we're so identical." Yasmine breaks a bit too.

"And have a long list of things in common."

"Let's do lunch tomorrow, and see what else is on that list." Yesenia suggests.

"Splendid idea." Yasmine regains her composure. The two women shake hands like professionals.

+++

Tracey looked down at the sexy sight before her. Her twin sister Traci was laying on the leather couch, resting in the flayed out leather trench coat. Kelsey laid on top of her, facing outward. Her leather dress was hiked up, showing her bald pink pussy to Tracey. Traci's leather covered arms wrapped around Kelsey's leather covered body, as she nibble on the back of Kelsey's neck. Kelsey's hungry eyes were fixed on Tracey, and her leather booted legs hung in the air, with her crotch pointed right at Tracey's cock.

"You ready?" Tracey scoots up to Kelsey, taking one of her booted legs and licking the leather shaft to the heel.

"I want your cock in me." Kelsey breathes heavily. "But you're gonna pull out, right?"

Tracey smiles. "Oh honey, we got snipped long ago."

"Children were never in our future." Traci wipers into Kelsey's ear.

"Then I want to feel your cum in me." Kelsey says. "Fuck me. Now."

"As you wish." Tracey grins. She places the tip of her cock right at Kelsey's sopping wet cunt, soaking in the sight of Kelsey bucking her hips, wanting more of it. With Kelsey's booted legs on both her shoulders, she slowly pushes in, feeling the tightness of Kelsey's pussy, which up to this point only had fingers and dildos in it.

"Fuuuuccckkk that feels amazing." Kelsey lets out. She leans her head back to Traci's shoulder, who gives a lewd look to her identical trans sister.

As Kelsey basks in the pleasure of her first cock, Traci slowly pulls the leather vintage glove from her right hand, and slides it on her own hand. She then lets her hand find Kelsey's engorged clit. Kelsey gasps at the pleasure.

Tracey picks up the pace, thrusting her girl cock into her sexy leather clad assistant, while her debaucherous twin sister fingered her clit with her own mother's leather glove. Tracey leans forward, proving how flexible Kelsey really is. Her own leather trench coat envelopes them, looking like a tangled menagerie of leather and limbs. She plants a hard kiss on Kelsey's mouth, tongue wrestling with the beauty while she fucked her pussy hard.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, this is so good. Fuck me. FUCK ME HARDER!"

Tracey gets back up and really slams into Kelsey hard. Holding onto her booted legs, inhaling the leather, watching Traci finger her clit, Tracey cums gobs and gobs of girl jizz into Kelsey's pussy. She can feel her assistants vagina pulse on her cock, the orgasm timed perfectly.

Tracey plops on the couch, spent. The three women catch their breath.

"I don't think we're getting any work done today." Traci says while stroking Kelsey's hair.

+++

Yasmine was heavy on Yesenia's mind as she waited for Veronica in the upscale restaurant later that evening. Nursing her 3rd scotch on the rocks, Yesenia's mind raced. Her adopted parents made no mention of an identical twin sister, and frankly didn't talk about her biological parents at all. She always thought it was for the better since her life had been as good as it could be, but now Yesenia finds herself questioning many things.

A guilt overcame her as her thoughts raced toward lust. Yasmine turned Yesenia on immensely. Yesenia was an avowed lesbian, but a mostly monogamist one. She didn't partake in the debauchery that the Tracys and other high-class lesbians around her did. She preferring to have a deep connection with one woman. However there were very few women who could reach her level of success, her beauty, and her sex drive. Being the best of the best can be lonely at the top, and the few women she did manage to date all ended up overwhelmed with Yesenia's life. Now here's a woman who could match her in every way, but she was not only her biological sister, but her twin sister. It was almost like a cruel joke.

"Yesenia?" Veronica's voice penetrated Yesenia's thoughts, bringing her back to reality. Yesenia takes in Veronica, who's dressed to kill in a short leather sleeveless dress, shoulder-length leather gloves, and her favorite Chanel crotch-high boots. Normally her pussy would be dripping at the sight of such a woman.

"Veronica, I assume?" Yesenia stands and shakes Veronica's hand.

"Please to meet you."

"Likewise. Please, have a seat. I would have got a bottle of wine but after today I need the hard stuff." Yesenia says, shaking the empty scotch glass. "I'm on this massive corporate fraud case and the opposing counsel decided to change their head lawyer to a woman who is my long lost twin sister."

Veronica's heart races. "From the immediate disclosure I can tell that I'm the first person to know this."

"Yeah, sorry, not a good way to start off a business meeting. But, I had to get it off my chest." Yesenia says. Veronica notices this unusual vulnerability. Yesenia Soto's reputation didn't lend for such openness.

"My mother is a twin. I can't imagine what it must feel like to discover such a thing."

"I can't either, and I'm the one discovering it. For my whole life I've felt like one half to a missing whole. I've tried to fill the gap with broken relationship after broken relationship, but I could never find a woman who could keep up."

Veronica's ears perk up.

"Now I find out I have a twin sister, and... well... it feels complete..."

"But...?"

"But, let's just say, not in the way I thought it would be."

Veronica reads between the lines, and decides to kill two birds with one stone. "Before we delve further, maybe my situation can help both of us."

12