Club Cuir Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?"

"I wanted to meet with you to inquire about your private eye services. As you know my bosses are the DuMont twins, Traci and Tracey, and their mother Diane is a triplet. The Tracy's grew up knowing two things. They were trans, and they were sexually attracted to each other."

Now it's Yesenia's turn to perk up.

"As they grew up they grew into each other, becoming passionate lovers, much to the dismay of their mother. See, Diane was prudish. It was long rumored that her two identical sisters, Denise and Debbie, were lovers, and Diane had a falling out with them back in the late 90's. Probably because she didn't approve of her sisters engaging in sapphic incest with each other."

Veronica is piling it on, Yesenia is gripped.

"So as the Tracy's grew up they didn't know their aunts, and their mother made it very clear that any sex was bad. The Tracy's got really good at hiding it from her, until she caught them going at it on a yacht trip. She disowned them, cutting off all contact, up until their father's death last year, where they inherited 60% of his estate. She wasn't happy, but she fell back into obscurity until last week. Where she, and her sisters, applied to be members of the Tracy's lesbian sex club."

"Club Cuir."

"Correct. So we need to know what's going on with Diane. Is her reconnection with her sisters a sexual one? And they just happened upon Club Cuir without knowing who's club it is? Or is there a more nefarious plot unfolding."

Yesenia's head is swirling. "Okay, got it. I'll get some intel on the DuMont triplets. But... The Tracy's are lovers?"

Veronica takes Yesenia's hand. "Many women have found love within their own families. It's not easy, especially with how society treats the subject, but it's more normal than you think."

"Do your mother and aunt...?"

"Yes. And I'm also involved as well."

"You make love to your mother and aunt?"

"I prefer to call them my mothers, but yes. We've been in a sexual relationship for many years now. I discovered that they were lovers in my early twenties, and one thing led to another..."

"That's so amazing." Yesenia says while holding onto Veronica's leather gloved hand.

"You should join us at Club Cuir. Not only will you find many like-minded women when it comes to lesbian incest, but, judging from this sexy power suit you have on, you'll find that many women love the look of other women in leather clothing."

"Believe me, if I didn't just discover my twin sister, me and you would already be heading back to my place. This outfit you have is stunning."

"I'll take a rain check then." Veronica holds her hand to Yesenia's lips, who lightly kisses the supple leather. "And I hope everything goes well with your sister. I have a 'thing' for sexy identical twins."

"Don't get any ideas just yet. I don't even know if she's a lesbian. One step at a time."

+++

Suzi Strider, one of Yesenia's best stakeout artists, is in the middle of a powerful orgasam. With bleach blonde boy-short hair, take-charge personality, and a very curvy body, Suzi's known around the lesbian scene for getting any woman she wants. Or in the case of tonight, multiple women.

Earlier that night she was riding her motorcycle in her full leather gear, knowing that the leather hugging her curves and unable to hide her cleavage could cause car accidents. She pulled up along side a limo filled with a bachelorette party, when one of the women cat called her while standing in the sunroof. It didn't take long before the four women, and the sexy female driver, were all in the bridal suite in a lesbian orgy.

Madison, the young bride-to-be, had her face buried in Suzi's pussy, getting the buxom blonde off with her expert tongue, and slurping up her girl juices as she orgasmed in her mouth.

"Fuck, girl, you're too good to get married to some man."

"Who says I have to stop fucking women after I get married?"

"Good point." She pulls Madison in for a tongue kiss -- when her phone goes off. "Fuck, let me get this. Be right back."

"Take your time, I have some catching up to do." Madison says while jumping onto the pile of her bridesmaids.

"What's up, Yesenia?" Suzi takes the call in the bathroom, checking out her sweaty, curvy body.

"I got a job for you. The DuMont Triplets. We need to know everything on them."

"Oof, that's a tough one. Those ladies are super secretive. We're gonna have to do some surveillance."

"Well, rumor has it that they may be fucking each other." Suzi perks up. "So I'm sure you'll be happy to surveil them."

"Identical, sexy, mature, babes engaged in lusty incest? I'm more than happy, I'm ecstatic."

"Great. Let me know what you find."

+++

Yesenia stood outside the restaurant the next day, waiting for her lunch date with Yasmine. Though she was impeccably dressed in a tight leather pencil skirt, knee high leather boots, white blouse and short cropped leather jacket under an elegant leather trench coat, the outfit couldn't hide her nerves. She had been up all night playing out this moment in her head. Meeting with her identical sister, spending quality time with her and getting to know her. Would they instantly connect? Would they hate each other? Would they fuck each other's brains out? No, Yesenia tried to push that thought out of her head. She didn't want her sexual attraction to ruin anything. She didn't know if Yasmine was married, or even a lesbian, or even the type of person to fuck her own identical twin sister. Though she masturbated about the scenario about twenty times the night before, she had to separate the fantasy from reality, and get to know her sister.

That's when the black Escalade pulled up. The driver opens the door, and Yesenia's heart skipped a beat when she saw the exact same pair of black leather boots emerge from the SUV, followed by her newly found twin sister, wearing the exact same leather outfit as her. The two women look at each other in awe.

"Unbelievable. Two times in a row we've worn the same outfit." Yesenia starts.

"And we styled our hair and makeup the same." Yasmine continues.

"Seems like our connection is deeper than we thought."

"And goes beyond our impeccable taste in --"

"-- fashion. Another thing --"

"-- to add to the list." Yasmine and Yesenia are already completing each others sentences.

The two identical women embrace. The hug felt great. Better than expected. Both women feel a warmth encompass their bodies, their souls. They don't quite know what it is, but they know they really like it. Like a level of happiness they've never known before.

The two women pull back, but with arms around each other. "Shall we?"

+++

Yesenia and Yasmine are lost in each other. After lunch, and many bottomless mimosas, the two professional women have long cast away the confines of their professions and delved into each other, finding uncanny similarities along the way. Both played softball in high school, both sprained their ankle in a ski accident, and both got the chicken pox at the exact same time. Their bond was instant, and the two women talked to each other like they've known each other for their whole lives. But what the two identical women didn't know was the fact that they were both avoiding the topic of love lives until they got a little more booze in them.

"Okay, I think we're past the point of professionalism if we're talking about chicken pox." Yesenia jokes. The mimosas are weighing in. "So just like me you're unmarried with no kids."

"Put it on the list!" The two women clink their glasses. That was the motto for the day.

"So are you straight? Gay? Bi?" Yesenia lets the question hang in the air, forcing Yasmine to take the step.

"I've been a lesbian for as long as I can remember. You?"

"Put it on the list!" They clink glasses. "It's been really hard to find someone who can keep up with me --"

"Professionally, ambitiously --"

"-- sexually..."

Both women laugh and put their hand to their mouth, as if they said something naughty.

"Okay, your turn." Yesenia takes another sip.

"I have a fetish for leather. Especially expensive designer leather."

"Oh that's definitely going on the list." They clink glasses. "When I saw you in the exact same outfit I was like... this woman IS my sister."

"I can't believe we have the same Valentino leather trench coat! They only made twenty of these."

"And the same LouBoutin boots!" Yasmine accidentally touches her booted leg to Yesenia's. The leather rubs together, sending sparks in both women. Yasmine gives Yesenia a look, but quickly shuts it down. She pulls back. "Sorry, didn't mean to kick you. Your turn." Yasmine is embarrassed, hoping that Yesenia didn't notice anything.

But Yesenia saw everything. Call it twin intuition but that look spoke volumes. Yasmine wants her. She knew that Yasmine pulled back because she doesn't know what Yesenia knows. That identical twin sisters can also be lovers. That there's a club, a group, that will not only accept them, but celebrate them. Yesenia has an in, now it's up to her to take it.

"I also have a thing for dating women who look just like me." Yesenia's voice goes low and seductive. Yasmine's face goes flush. You can almost see her heart beat in her face. She holds up her glass and Yesenia clinks it, both women staring into each others eyes. Yesenia lifts her booted leg to touch Yasmine's, but leaves it there, gently rubbing the leather on leather in a very clear sign. Both women grin. The line is crossed, and their lives are about to change forever.

"CHECK PLEASE"

+++

The car ride to Yesenia's penthouse apartment was short, but for the newly united twin sisters, it felt like hours. The two identical, leather-clad women didn't say much to each other on the way, for fear that they would let out the fact that they couldn't wait to get to a private room and fuck each others brains out, but they showed it in little ways. Like when they held hands in the back of the Escalade, or when they smiled at each other's reflection in the elevator.

Once inside the hotel, the two women smashed together in a flurry of lust and passion. identical faces devouring each other, hands roaming over identical designer leather outfits, hips grinding into each other to gain any inch of space they could. Within seconds the two identical women had hiked up the leather pencil skirts and inserted a finger in their sister's twat.

"I wanted to jump the table yesterday and fuck your brains out." Yasmine says between heavy breaths.

"I lost track of how many times I finger fucked myself thinking of the same thing." Yesenia says before shoving her tongue down her newly found sister's throat.

The two sisters finger fuck with abandon, holding onto each other, clinging for balance. Their first of many orgasams hit, sending them screaming to the floor. The identical women look at each other, and burst out laughing.

"We came --"

"In 20 seconds."

"Yasmine, I think you're my soulmate."

"Yesenia, I think I agree. But we should probably move to the bedroom or else we might hurt each other."

Both women get up off the floor and Yasmine lead the way to the large hotel bed, throwing her newly discovered identical sister onto her back. Her hair and leather trench coat splayed out. Yasmine takes one of Yesenia's legs and licks the supple exquisite leather of her expensive boots.

"Fuck, that's so fucking hot." Yesenia lets out while hiking up her skirt. "Watching my own face licking my boot. Fuck."

"You should see the view from up here. My identical sister spread eagle and wrapped in sexy leather. Your pussy is so wet, sis." Yasmine says before taking Yesenia's thin stiletto heel into her mouth like a cock.

"I like when you say 'sister'."

"Yeah?"

"Makes me think of all the sexy times we missed over the years. Sneaking into each others bedrooms at night. Finding a college dorm for the both of us. Sharing other girls."

"Well, that just means that we have to make our own firsts." Yasmin says, licking her way down Yesenia's booted leg toward her crotch.

"First make out session, first finger fuck --"

"First time I eat your pussy." Yasmine pulls Yesenia's panties down to her knees and dives into her pussy, slurping up the juices already present.

Yesenia props herself up by her elbows to get a better look at her identical sister going down on her. "Oh fuck, sis, you're the fucking best at that. Fuck!" Yesenia instinctively grabs Yasmine's pony tail, shoving her face into her crotch. Yasmine loved white-hot passionate sex with groping and hair pulling. Another thing to add to the list, she thought to herself.

"Oh god, you dirty incest lesbo, you're the best I've ever had, sister. Fuck your twin sister's whore twat. Fuck, it's so -- NNNNGGGHHH!!"

Yasmine's mouth is glued to Yesenia's pussy, sucking the girl juices out of her identical twin sister's orgasm. Yesenia yanks her sister by the pony tail to share in a sloppy kiss, licking her remaining fluids from her identical sister's face.

"Sit on my fucking face. I wanna see if we taste the same."

Yasmine didn't need to be told twice. She dismounts Yesenia to take off her panties and hike up her leather pencil skirt, then quickly remounts her identical sister, letting her leather trench coat drape over her body while she positioned her sopping pussy over her sister's mouth. Grabbing Yesenia's pony tail, she shoves her new sister's face into her crotch, and looks down at the identical set of eyes looking back up at her.

"Oh fuck, fuck, you know how to lick my pussy, sis. I usually have to train the woman but you know right away."

Yesenia's hands are clasped to Yasmine's leather-clad ass, pushing her face farther into her sister's crotch. Yasmine's hips buck in rhythmic syncopation to Yesenia's tongue, sending her over the edge quick.

"Fuck, yeah, yeah, FUUUUCCCKKK!!!" Yasmine cries out, shooting jets of girl cum into her sister's mouth. Yesenia drinks it like a fountain.

Yasmine falls to the side. Yesenia scoots up to her. The two women make out lewdly, shoving tongues down each other's throats, while draped in their identical leather trench coats.

"I haven't even seen your boobs yet." Yasmine says, grabbing one of Yesenia's tits behind the white satin blouse.

Yesenia mounts her sister cowgirl style. "Babe, we got a lot of firsts to take care of." Yesenia says, ripping open Yasmine's blouse, sending buttons everywhere. Yasmine assumed the aggression was a turn on for both of them, so she did the same. Both women fondle each other's large DD tits. "Fuck, we're identical down to the nipples."

"I bet you like them pinched." Yasmine gives a hard pinch to Yesenia's rock hard nipples. She sharply inhales.

"Just as much as you." She gives the same to her sister. Yasmine trembles at the pain/pleasure. Yesenia bends down and takes one of her sister's nipples in her mouth, slobbering a good amount of salvia. She repeats the process on the other nipple.

"Fuck, that feels so fucking good. I've never came from just nipple stimulation, but the way you're doing it might get me there."

Yesenia lifts her head, letting a stream of spit dangle from her mouth. "Hey, that gives me an idea. Identical bodies, identical heights."

She positions herself on top of her sister, face-to-face, nipple-to-nipple. They instinctively move their hips so they could grind their pussies on each other's knees, and wrap their leather-clad arms around each other.

"Oh fuck. Every little movement is electric."

"We're a perfect fit."

"I've never felt this with anyone else."

The two women stare into each other's eyes. They're well past any line at this point, so they both decide to give in 100%.

"I love you." They both say in unison, before locking mouths, rubbing nipples, and grinding pussies in a fit of white-hot passion.

+++

It was several passion-filled hours before Yasmine and Yesenia decided to take a break from the white hot sex and order some room service. The identical Latinas lounge nude in living area of the hotel room, having taken off their silky robes once the food arrived. The meal was divine, and Yesenia spooned Yasmin on the soft leather couch as they relaxed and touched each other, but of course and quiet relaxing time like this is bound to be interrupted by a phone call.

"Oh shit, I have to get this." Yesenia says, once she saw that it was Suzi Strider calling her. She presses the speaker phone. "Suzi, you got something already?"

"Not much but it's a first step. Seems like our triplets are all shacking up in the same house. Records are showing that Diana DuMont's private equity firm sold her estate to another firm that she wasn't involved with."

"So she sold her house, how do you know she's living with her sisters?"

"Because I just watched the three of them enter Denise and Debbie's mansion."

Yasmine is completely out of the loop. Yesenia is puzzled. "Denise and Debbie's mansion is surrounded by hundreds of acres of... Never mind. I just remembered who I'm talking to."

"Didn't even leave a footprint. Months of sniper training continue to pay off."

"That it does. Let me know when you have some more info."

She hangs up the phone. Yasmine turns to face her new sister-lover. "I assume it's a long story?"

"Yeah. But let's just say that incestious identical sisters is way more common that both of us ever thought."

12