Club Emily - Redux

Story Info
I have number of surprises sprung on me.
6.3k words
4.53
7.4k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
730 Followers

Note from the Author

  • This short story is a re-working of a piece of erotic fiction that I wrote, one which has already been published on this site. I am gradually re-writing all of my early pieces in this way; this is the final one. My motivations for re-working it are probably of little interest to the casual reader but are covered in a series of end notes to Wanting to be Wanted -- Redux (scroll down to the end)

  • As with most of my stories, this one is based on real events (one reason for re-working the piece is to remove some invented elements, which took the narrative further from what actually happened), but obviously with some literary license applied.

  • Sometimes I combine things that happened on different days, or with different people, in order to (hopefully) make things more interesting. However, this story is based on the events of just one evening and is a pretty straightforward retelling of it.

  • Apart, that is, for one entirely fabricated (and frankly fantastical) element. I'm sure you can easily figure out which. I did consider also removing this element as part of the rewrite, but it's kinda fun, so I have left it in.

--

INTRODUCTION

I'm Emily. Today, I'm in my mid-twenties, living happily with my boyfriend. But this is a story from my time at University. It is set in 2017c when I was a 19 year old sophomore.

I had left my home town for the first time to go to college. I was still in state, my parents aren't wealthy, but nevertheless nearly three hundred miles from where I had grown up and most people I knew.

It has been a nightmare finding accommodation. But luckily my Dad had a good friend who lived in the city where my college was located. He had kindly offered me a room in the house he inhabited alone, his wife having died a few years earlier. His name is David and he became both a father figure for me and my first guide into the realm of sexuality. We had played with BDSM together, this story is about how we took this to another level.

--

TODAY 9PM

In moments of great stress, we can always rely on the wisdom of our forebears. Right now, a self-reflexive version of a great Philosopher's most famous epigram ran through my head. As Oliver Norvell Hardy never quite said, "this is another fine mess you have got yourself into Em".

My wrists were encased in soft, but strong, leather cuffs. These were clipped to chains looping upwards and sideways, holding my arms outstretched to either side at head level. My stiletto-clad feet were free and there was enough slack in the restraints for me to move or twist my upper body, but I couldn't do much more than that.

Beyond the stilettos, my other clothing was, shall we say, minimalist. I was blindfolded, but somewhere behind me, I could hear practice swishes of a whip, or something very similar. I felt naked and vulnerable. I trembled, knowing that this was going to be intense. But, like the good girl I was, the trepidation also had me... well... excited. On top of that, I needed to pee. I really, really needed to pee!

--

14 HOURS EARLIER

David had been working on a project. He had been rather secretive about it. The house we shared was modest, but it had a substantial double garage, which was connected to the kitchen. We never used it for parking, instead leaving cars in the broad driveway. David's project centered on this garage. The door in the kitchen and the two doors on to the drive had been locked recently, which was unusual given that the thing was essentially empty, save for accumulated junk and spider webs. David had been spending time in there over the last few weeks and a number of packages had been delivered, with instructions that only Mr Skowronski could sign for them. "No Miss, your signature will not do, it says so here!" Large plastic bags full of who knows what also appeared on garbage day with regularity. It was enough to get a girl wondering.

Well this morning I learnt that my curiosity would soon be satiated. I woke to see an envelope next to my bed. The hand-written card inside invited me to the soft opening of 'Club Emily', which would be at 8pm tonight. It also suggested I wear appropriate formal attire.

I spent much of my day at college wondering about what might be in store for me. I picked the brains of Amy, my friend, confidant and frequent partner in mischief. But she was much more engaged in telling me about a freshman girl she had her eye on. While, in other circumstances, this might have also piqued my interest, I was more occupied with thinking about 'Club Emily'. I must admit that - knowing David and his tastes - my own soft opening was getting rather damp as I speculated on what he might have planned.

--

3 HOURS AGO

After class, Amy and I hung out with our friends for a while and then - in honor of the opening of 'Club Emily' - decided to have a quick drink. To be honest, I was in rather a heightened state of excitement and thought I could do with a calming beverage or three. Amy and I had joined University together, but we only got to know each other well after happening to meet by chance at a bar far from college. This was the bar we were now heading for. We were both nineteen, but had no problem being served, even in our college clothes. The barman, Ray, knew us well,

We sat at the bar on stools. Amy sipped on something French and expensive; I suspected that she had some arrangement with Ray as it wasn't exactly typical fare for a place like this. Amy's parents apparently owned a fair chunk of the former Czechoslovakia and money was generally no object for her. I knocked back something Russian and cheaper, with a dash of even less expensive American lemon juice and a spoonful of sugar. That Mary Poppins knew a thing or two.

"Well as you seem totally uninterested in Beth - something I'll remind you of when you ask to share her at some point - I suppose we need to talk about the mysterious 'Club Emily' instead."

"I am interested in Beth, especially if she is as cute as you say she is. But 'Club Emily' is imminent. It's in a couple of hours."

"I think he's bought a water-bed. Older people think they are sexy. At least I think they do."

"You don't seem to complain so much about his age when his balls are slapping on your chin!"

Amy self-described as 95% lesbian and seldom had penetrative sex with men, but occasionally made an exception for some older guys, like David. She was also, somewhat perversely, fond of the taste of cum and willing to use her mouth -- and throat - to get it.

"Now ladies, I don't mind talk like that as you know, but we have other customers to think of."

"Sorry Ray. We'll be good."

We answered in unison, using the phrase for neither the first time nor the last.

"Perhaps he has made a shrine to his princess... or maybe more likely to her asshole."

"Fuck you Amy! - sorry Ray! - Are you just trying to be obnoxious?"

"Sorry Em. Maybe I'm a bit jealous."

"I suppose I'm already envious that you have a full-time fuck-buddy -- sorry again Ray! -- even if his gender is not 100% to my tastes. Perhaps 'Club Emily' pushed me into bitch mode."

"I quite like you in that mode Amy as you know."

"But you know David likes having you around and loves watching us fuck - yes I know Ray. Maybe it's the whole lesbian thing that does it for him, or just that you are - you know - drop-dead gorgeous."

"It's because my ass is tighter than yours. That's one downside of the 24 x 7 access I guess - super sorry Ray!"

Amy had once tried anal with David as part of a threesome with me. She had struggled to accommodate his large cock and the experience had served to confirm her different sexual preferences.

"Look girl, it's no use guessing. Just go find out. If it's cool, just text me."

"You're right of course."

I kissed her.

"Sorr..."

"It's OK ladies - that one was on the house."

Ray could never resist girl on girl action. We left before he got too excited.

--

1 HOUR AGO

Appropriate formal attire...

I interpreted this to mean entirely inappropriate formal attire, inappropriate unless you were attending the AVN Awards that is. I rolled sheer pink hold-up stockings up my legs and strapped on a pair of suicidally tall stilettos. I stopped to survey the resulting effect in my mirror. I would always be a waif I guessed, but my curves had filled out slightly. I sometimes even wore a bra now, but not tonight.

From my dresser I took out a white, sheer scrap of material. I stepped into it and wriggled it up my legs and over my hips: being naturally slim had some advantages. I smoothed the slightly stretchy material over my ass and down my thighs. Then I pulled up two narrower bands from the sides, crossed them over my breasts and tied the ends in a loose knot behind my neck. Where the cloth was stretched, it was almost see-though, but not quite. The outline of my nipples was clear as was the slight curve of my modest breasts. Turning to check the rear view, the backless section of the dress swooped down from my neck to the base of my spine. Maybe I didn't look so bad; in the right lighting of course.

I wore my hair slightly longer than in freshman year and I scraped my dirty blonde locks back into a high ponytail, held by a pink band. Some minimal make-up and I was ready for whatever 'Club Emily' had in store for me.

--

30 MINUTES AGO

David was waiting for me at the kitchen door. He was wearing a tuxedo, not something I had ever seen him in before: he wore it well.

The lights were off save for the under-cupboard ones and two candlesticks burnt on the table.

"Hello and welcome to 'Club Emily'!"

"I must say that you look particularly beautiful tonight."

"Thank you David, you look pretty good yourself."

"Before we enter, let us celebrate its opening."

He whisked a bottle out of the refrigerator. I saw the label 'Tattinger' on it, immediately suspecting Amy's involvement; it was her favorite. Perhaps my friend was not so ignorant of David's plans as she claimed. I sensed a conspiracy.

David poured us two glasses and - showing my customary disrespect for the expensive - I drained mine in one go.

"Another perhaps?"

"Why not?"

"And let me drink yours. I have a feeling I may be in need of alcohol before long."

Taking a glass in each hand, I drank one and then the other.

"Is there any more?"

David held up the dark bottle to the light.

"Maybe two glasses. No more certainly."

"OK. Well I don't want to be greedy, let's share."

David poured out one regular glass and one rather smaller one. He gave the former to me. Again I downed it. Wow! that was going to my head quickly. I suppose the earlier drinks with Amy hadn't helped much. I felt a pressure in my bladder.

"I have to pee David."

"Of course, but let me introduce you to the Club first. Time for that soon enough."

"I want to keep you in suspense a little longer, do you mind wearing this?"

David pulled a red satin blindfold out of his tux pocket. Why was I not surprised?

"Anything you want David. As always."

I pulled the blindfold over my eyes. It was rather effective and the world was suddenly dark for me.

David took me by the hand, which was all to the good given both my wooziness and inability to see. He undid the door to the garage and helped me negotiate the slight step down. I heard him close the door behind us.

"Can I take off the blindfold now?"

I already knew the answer before he spoke.

"Keep it on a little longer angel."

"Now step this way. OK stop. Now you need to step over something. Where you put your foot down is a few inches higher. Hold my hand still, I'll steady you. Now raise your left foot. A little higher. Good. Now step forwards, a short pace and up slightly. That's fine. It's a little uneven. OK now the left, same height. Good girl."

The floor seemed to tilt in strange angles.

"Now turn a bit and shuffle a foot sideways to your right and it will be flatter. Sorry, sorry, my right, your left. Sorry about that again. That's perfect."

I gratefully felt the ground level out. The slopes had been a little unnerving in stilettos and without being able to see. I felt slightly seasick, then maybe that was the shots and most of a bottle of Champagne. David held my hand and I steadied myself on the flatter section.

"Emily, where you are standing is flattish, but as you probably noticed it's a bit slopey elsewhere. Don't step sideways too far, or you might stumble in those heels. Now I am going to help you feel more secure."

David worryingly dropped my hand, but he was not away for long.

"OK now hold up your right arm."

I felt the familiar feeling of a restraint being slipped onto my wrist and fastened.

"You can put that arm down. Now raise the left."

That too was encased in a leather band.

"Now lift your left arm higher. Good girl."

I heard the clink of metal and a snick as a clasp was attached to my wrist.

"You are doing great. Now the same with the right."

David fastened that side as well.

"Can you move a little?"

I leant towards my left and then right with more metallic clinking. There was a little slack.

"A bit."

"Good, I want you to be able to squirm."

I had been somewhat distracted, but now an urgent thought crossed my mind...

"David, I said I needed to pee. Could I maybe do that and then come back?"

"No angel. You are fine where you are. Cross your legs, that might help."

I heard footsteps receding and the kitchen door open. Was he going to leave me here? But no, I heard the door shut and he was coming back again.

"Tilt your head back angel and open your mouth."

I was as obedient as ever. But when I felt more Tattinger being poured into my mouth, I reflexively spat it out.

"Oh dear. What a waste. And now you have Champagne all over your pretty dress."

"Let me help you out of it."

David stepped towards to me, I felt whatever I was standing on give slightly under his weight. He undid the knot behind my neck and let the ends fall. Then he eased the rest of the dress over my slender hips and down my legs.

"Step out of it. Left first. Now right. Good girl."

"You are so gorgeous naked Emily. Even more so naked and restrained."

"Now let me get you a new drink. Would you prefer water?"

"No, I'd prefer nothing. I need to pee, like I said."

"Water it is then."

I heard David walk to the kitchen again and the door open and then close.

"Here you go, open wide. You are normally so good at opening wide."

"David please, I really need... ow!"

David's palm slapped against my naked butt-cheek hard. The thwack took my breath away. But I knew how to play this game.

"I'm sorry. I meant that of course I will have a little water."

I opened my mouth and angled my head back a little. David put a plastic bottle to my lips and tipped. I gulped and spluttered. Phew that felt like maybe only a 12 oz bottle. I felt full, but not too bad.

"Again."

"Fuck no David, that's too... aieee!...aieee!"

David spanked my other butt-cheek, before returning to the first side. Fuck that stung.

"OK. I am only here to do what you desire, please let me drink again."

I took the second bottle down. I could feel my belly swelling. I crossed my legs, it didn't help very much. My ass stung like crazy, especially the side that had been spanked twice.

"OWWW!"

"I just wanted to even things out angel."

"Your other butt-cheek is now turning the same color as the first."

Rather pointlessly I tugged at my chains. I wanted to caress my burning butt cheeks. But even more I was desperate to pee. Really desperate.

--

THOSE WHOM I LOVE, I DISCIPLINE

Then I heard the first swish. Behind me and to the right. A very distinct sort of swish, one that I had heard before, normally before feeling blistering pain. My heart started thumping, I could feel liquid oozing from my pussy. Liquid that was quite different from the sort I was trying hard to keep inside my petite frame. Like all subs, anticipated pain turned me on, though not as much as the release when the waiting was over.

The swish again. Still to the right, but now in front of me. Swish-swish. And then another sound. The kitchen door. Swish-swish. Still in the same place. What the fuck? Maybe David hadn't shut it properly and it had just opened by itself. Swish-swish. And then footsteps. Clear footsteps coming from the left. Swish-swish. The footsteps paused, sounded again nearer and then stopped again.

"Who's there. David, is someone with you?"

Swish-swish. Still to my right. Swish-swish. Where was that? My left surely.

Swish-swish.

"Who's there? Stop playing games. Is it one of your friends from the bar David? David?"

Swish-swish. Swish-swish. Crack! Crack!

I felt the two impacts across each breast one a split second after the other.

"Fuck!"

Crack! Crack!

Again the sharp intense burning on each breast. Almost at the same time, but not quite. This time I yelled and shook my chains. My breasts and my adjacent rib cage stung badly.

Footsteps again, on both sides.

Crack! Crack!

I lurched in my chains as both ass-cheeks received lines of fire across them.

Crack! Crack!

Again I screamed as my ass was punished a second time.

"Please no. What is happening? Who is there? This isn't funny. Please."

Crack! Crack!

This time across my back. I writhed in pain.

"Argh no. Please no!"

"You know the words to use Emily."

David's voice. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Please no more David. I can't take it. Not both of you. Who is there David? Is it Ray? Ray, is that you?"

"OK Em, if you are sure..."

Crack! Crack!

This time the backs of my thighs were inflamed. I could feel the traumatized skin swelling and blood rushing to turn my pale pink skin bright red.

More footsteps.

Crack! Crack!

This time my stomach, still swollen with water.

"No. No. No. No. No. Please. No."

Crack! Crack!

The fronts of my thighs.

Tears streamed down my face and I sobbed loudly.

"Please no more. Please."

"The words Emily."

"Please no more."

I felt hands grab my ankles from behind, David's I think. He pulled my legs apart and held me like that.

"No please, not there. Please not there. Not my pussy."

Crack!

My head exploded. The pain between my legs was unbearable, but also exquisite.

"Again," I panted in a husky voice between sobs.

Crack!

I struggled with my bonds and the hands that held me. The struggling seemed to help the pain.

"Please sir. Again."

Crack!

My yell was volcanic. I shuddered, balanced perfectly between pain and pleasure.

In a broken voice I half growled and half whispered...

"Again... don't... stop..."

My legs were released and I stood with them parted, my pubis pushed forward ready.

Crack! Crack!

Pain raced into my pussy and across both my breasts.

Crack! Crack!

Crack! Crack!

Crack! Crack!

The blows were relentless. The pain was non-stop. It began to exceed my substantial appetite for punishment. Even I had my limits.

"Fuck no. David's Anal Slut. David's Anal Slut. Enough. Enough."

When I spoke the safe phrase, the whips fell silent and I collapsed, hanging on my chains. My skin pulsing, every nerve-ending activated.

And I still needed to pee!

--

REVELATIONS

"You were amazing angel. You constantly surprise me by what you can take."

"Thanks I guess. I've taken my punishment and now I really need to cum. I'm so turned on, it won't take much. Make me cum please David. Fuck your little girl."

"We have some plans for you in that area Em."

Wait, who was that? It sounded like... I had had my suspicions, but surely not...

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
730 Followers
12