Club Emily - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy, you sadistic bitch, is that you?"

I heard a peal of laughter and again felt David's weight on my platform as he untied my blindfold from behind me.

I blinked in the light, which was low, but still dazzling at first to my previously masked eyes. A figure in black swam into my vision. David in his tuxedo? No too small for that.

"Amy Stevens. Just you wait until I get out of these chains You lying deceitful piece of shit!"

"Oh dear, is my little slave upset? I should punish you for speaking like that to your mistress. But you have probably been punished enough; at least for now. All those red lines on your body are very attractive you know, I am getting wet just looking at you."

Again the giggle.

I could see more clearly now. Amy was indeed all in black; shiny black PVC. With her perfect, elfin face and svelte body, she would not have looked out of place on a Batman set; only the ears were missing.

Despite everything, I was also curious about my own predicament. Rather obviously I was chained up, but my attention was drawn to what I was standing on. Looking down past the angry welts on my poor abused body, I saw that my platform was rather like a shallow, truncated cone, with a lip round it. I was perched on the central, section, which was no more than a foot across. It wasn't entirely flat, instead forming an even more shallow, but regular, cone, with its apex at the center between my feet. From the edge of this, the platform sloped down for another foot and a half in all directions, ending in a one inch channel before the lip, which was about four inches high. Directly in front of me, there appeared to be a hole where the floor of the channel met the lip. There seemed to be some machinery behind this and then a long tube terminating at a glass jar on a low table. The jar had a spigot at its base, which was hanging over the edge of the table.

David spoke again.

"Great isn't it?"

"I worked with one of the guys from the bar. You know, Rian."

"The one with the really curved..."

"Yes him."

"Anyway, we - including Amy of course, I mustn't leave Amy out - figured out the design and Rian created it on his 3D printer. It's one of a kind."

"Let me show you how it works."

David picked up a water bottle which was sitting next to the jar. He opened it and poured the contents between my feet onto the inner cone. The water trickled off in various directions, increasing its speed when it hit the transition to the outer cone. It reached the channel, which must also have been sloped as the water ran round and pooled by the hole in front of me. After it reached about a quarter inch in depth, a motor whirred into life (explaining the purpose of the adjacent machine) and I could see fluid pass through the tube and into the jar. David put a glass under the spigot and turned it for a few seconds.

'Here Em, have. a drink.'

I glowered at him, the plan he and Amy had hatched now becoming all too clear to me.

"Go to Hell, both of you!"

Swish-swish.

This from Amy who was holding what I had guessed rightly was a Dragon Tail.

"Of course mistress. I will drink for you."

David poured the contents of the glass into my mouth and I swallowed, my bladder feeling more and more uncomfortable.

"Now you wanted to cum slave. David and I are not cruel people. Of course you may cum. As I say, we have a plan for you."

Amy walked to the side of the room and retuned holding a harness and something else. She stepped into the harness and pulled it up, tightening it round her with buckles. Then she attached the other object. It was a black dildo matching the rest of her outfit. She slotted it on to her harness and it sat at just the right place between her legs. It must have been at least 10 inches long and thick as well. I started to salivate at the thought of it probing my depths. The look of longing must have been obvious to Amy.

"No this is not for you. It's for my other slave."

She looked pointedly at David, who shrugged with a wry smile.

"Slave number 1, please get the equipment for slave number 2."

David obediently disappeared into the dark side recess of the room and returned rolling a metal pole on its circular base. He lifted this and placed it between my legs, the base matched the platform's inner cone perfectly and stayed put securely. David disappeared again and came back with a number of items, which he placed on the low table.

First he asked me to step into what looked like a rubber exercise band, which became skin-tight crotchless panties when he pulled them up my legs. He stretched the elastic material out and let it snap back against my skin, provoking a wince.

Next he strapped anklets round my legs and clipped them to short chains on the metal base.

Then he ran a wide leather belt high around my waist and fastened it. The extra tightness was not welcomed by my bladder one little bit.

He then picked up another dildo and somehow fixed it to the top of the metal pole. He lubed this and also rubbed some gel onto my asshole, slipping a finger inside.

He then undid a fastener at the side of the pole and slid it and the dildo up towards my crotch. Tightening it loosely again, so it temporarily stayed in place.

"Wriggle forward Emily. This is for your ass."

I did as I was told and arranged myself so that the dildo was touching my asshole. David undid the pole again and moved it up, parting my asshole and working the dildo into my rectum. When he was satisfied with the depth, he tightened the pole more securely. I was stuck on it.

Normally there is nothing I like more than having an ass full of a large object, however the dildo was competing with my bladder for room and it wasn't like I had the biggest of bodies to start with. I felt a trickle of urine roll down the inside of my thigh and tried hard to not let any more escape. I wanted to pee, but I needed to cum as well.

This left two more objects on the table. I could recognize them both: a spider gag and a rechargeable Hitachi.

Hitachis would be in my Room 101. Amy had introduced me to their special form of intensity and I glared at her.

She stepped forward and pushed the tail of the Hitachi under the leather belt and the head through my crotchless panties. She turned it until the controls were accessible and adjusted the head so that it pressed on my clit. Again, this would have normally been delightful, but I didn't really want any external pressure in that area, the internal pressure was hard enough to deal with.

David then told me to open wide and he fitted the spider gag, buckling it tightly behind my head.

"The next things please slave 1."

David nodded and disappeared again. He returned with two lengths of tubing and some Duck Tape. The first length he attached to a second outlet at the back of the glass jar, one that I hadn't seen earlier. He ran it back to the pump and fixed it to the other side. He then attached the second tube to the pump and approached me with it.

Suddenly the penny dropped. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"Something five times quickly in succession, remember Em? Blink your eyes maybe. Or kick the base."

I blinked my eyes once, very deliberately and very slowly.

David fed the tube through the spider gag, into my gaping mouth and towards the back of my throat. I was used to being face-fucked by David's cock, which was more than eight inches long and so I didn't gag too much. He then used the Duck Tape to fix the tube onto the gag and the diabolical contraption that he and Amy had imagined was complete. He slapped my ass in a playful manner.

"I love you sexy spinner."

"Enough of that, the final items please slave number 1."

David walked off and returned with three tripods, each topped by a camera. He arranged these strategically.

Next he rolled a trolley with a laptop and a a large monitor on of it from out of the shadows. He plugged everything in and an image of a small, blonde girl flickered onto the left side of the monitor in portrait. She had bright red marks all over her tiny body. On the right side two landscape sections were both blank. David moved the tripods and then adjusted the zoom to display close-ups of my head in the top panel and midriff beneath.

"Some of the guys wanted to watch Em."

He tapped on the computer keyboard.

"They can see it fine. I'll also record it as we agreed."

David had sounded almost apologetic. Amy was less so...

"Good. Now for a dry run. Or is that. a wet run?"

She stepped forward and emptied another two bottles onto the platform, smiling broadly at me as she did. The water trickled down, pooled, was pumped to the jar and then pumped back towards me. I could see the clear tube from the pump fill with water. After a short delay it emptied into the back of my throat. I somehow gulped it down and the pump turned itself off. I began to feel that I might have some internal rupture.

Tap, tap, tappity tap.

"The guys say they could see that fine Amy, I mean mistress."

"Perfect. Now let's activate the machines."

David picked up a remote control and pushed it. The dildo in my ass started to buzz. He pushed it again and it began to thrust into me. Fuck that was bothering my bladder.

Amy stepped forward, stroked my hair and cheek, then set the Hitachi on intensity level 2 before turning it on. Maybe it was her way of being kind. The intense vibrations tortured my clit and penetrated deeply into me. My whole body tensed. I wanted to curl up, to hold my legs to my chest, to suck my thumb. None of these things are really possible when you are deeply impaled anally on a pole with both your arms and legs in chains.

"Now be a good girl. I'll be back after I have fucked David."

She stroked the large strap-on provocatively.

"If you are still alive when I return, maybe I'll use this on you."

She air-kissed me in her European way, flicked the Hitachi up to level 4, turned on her high-heels and left, followed by an obedient anal slave in a tuxedo.

--

AFTER THE FLOOD

Despite quite a lot of recent experience, I had a low tolerance for Hitachis; even at a low intensity. At level 4 I had no hope of resisting for long. My tight panties were not as precise at pressing the wand onto my clit as Amy was, which reduced the intensity a little, but I knew it was only a matter of time.

My clit and pussy throbbed, my ass was being mechanically fucked deeply. I still felt the burning from my punishment and my stomach was bloated with a an awful lot of water.

As the inevitable feelings started to quickly take me over, I tried to relax, to let the sensations wash over me. But the stimulation was too great. My whole body shuddered and - in spite of the gag - I uttered a deep, guttural roar. I ejaculated violently as my small frame spasmed.

My pussy juice was merely a vanguard for what was to come. I could hold back no longer and gave in to the urgent demands of my bladder, the constant pounding of my ass and the over-stimulation of my clit.

Gouts of warm liquid sprayed out of my pussy. The fountain continued solidly for over 30 seconds, followed by sporadic spurts. The intolerable internal pressure subsided as my bladder emptied noisily on to the platform, splashes wetting my pink stockings and soaking my high-heeled shoes.

I felt a momentary sense of release, but the Hitachi was still throbbing between my legs and the vibrator was pile-driving my anal cavity.

A third buzzing sound alerted me that the pump had sprung into action. I could see a pale yellow liquid surge down the outwards tube and begin to fill the jar. Looking down, a lot of piss and pussy juice was still pooled against the rim of the platform. Fuck, I could drown!

It was hard to concentrate on anything bar the intense abuse of my clitoris and ass, but I could see the level in the glass jar was beginning to drop. The yellow fluid began to flow down the inwards tube, back to the pump.

Looking at the screen I could see the tube to my mouth filling. I wanted it to empty into my throat. I wondered whether I would be able to taste my ejaculate, or whether it would be swamped by urine. I had drunk my own pee before, but only from a bowl or cocktail glass, not this industrial contraption.

The Hitachi buzzed frenziedly, the dildo thumped into my ass and as I saw the liquid flow into the last section of the tube, I began to feel another shattering orgasm rush through me. Urine gushed into my throat and I swallowed greedily as I came and added more pussy juice and a little more piss to the vintage.

The feelings never really fully stop when a Hitachi is involved, but I felt somewhat calmer for a short period; hovering just short of a third orgasm. Then the internal pressure returned and I didn't even try to resist it. I let go, rivulets of urine covering my thighs and turning my stockings dark.

I came a third time as I peed copiously and a fourth shortly afterwards as urine once more flooded into my mouth; adding ejaculate to the circulating liquid each time.

After that I slumped in my chains. Occupying an alternative dimension where I never stopped cumming, never stopped peeing and never stopped drinking. I was aware of waves of pleasure washing over me, but only dimly. I had ceased to be a conscious observer, I was just an adjunct to the machine. If I gave the machine what it wanted, it would make me cum and reward me with a drink. That was all the meaning to my existence. I felt myself slipping under the surface of the water.

Just as I was about to pass into oblivion, the anal thrusting and buzzing stopped. The Hitachi was removed, along with the belt and rubber panties. My legs and then my wrists were unbound and I felt myself lifted off of the pole by strong arms, which then cradled me to their chest. I wrapped my arm round David's neck and let him carry me to his bed.

I was so sleepy. David placed me down and I curled into a ball.

"Hold me David."

"Like this sweetness?"

"Yes David."

''Why were you so long David?

"That's Amy and her damned edging. Time was when a young lady would fuck a guy in the ass and make him cum hard. She seems to enjoy keeping you hovering more than the grand finale."

"Are you OK Em?"

"I'm OK. I think I nearly found out what it is like to cum too much, but then you rescued me. Thank you."

"David?"

"Yes angel."

"Put your cock inside me."

"I don't want to be fucked, I just want you inside me."

"Oh and not my ass please. I think that's had enough for one day."

David slid his large cock into me from behind and held me close. Spooning with him, and feeling much more comfortably full than earlier in the evening, I fell asleep.

--

THE END

--

EPILOGUE

The next day I noticed that #clubemily was trending. I hoped that David had been careful about internet security. Just to be safe I made a point of not clicking on any of the links that showed up. I felt sure that no good could possibly come from doing so.

12