Club Exit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim tried his best to avoid eye contact with his captor, but it's hard to ignore someone when they have a death grip on your cock. Spence pushed the end of the remote against the flesh of Tim's firm chest sliding it down his sweat soaked skin. "I've watched you for so long, wanting so bad to have you as my own. My little cam-boy slave..." Spence said in a low intimidating growl as he slid the remote down the ridges of his abs and across the length of his pulsating cock cupping the remote between his hand and Tim's shaft as he stroked the length slowly from base to tip. "No more tipping, no more private chats. You're mine now and I'm going to enjoy every bit of you all to myself." Spence slid his hand under Tim's balls cupping them with the remote pressing up into them.

Tim could not control himself and his dick bobbed in response to being treated as property. "Looks like someone is getting used to it", Spence smiled as he slid his palm along the underside of Tim's length. "Good boy, now get that thing hard for me again." Tim's body trembled with fury in response to his cock regaining its full hardness, bobbing like a dog begging for treats.

Spence pulled a small silver orb from a pocket in his leather chaps. Tim stared at the object in Spence's hand as its metallic surface reflected the bright light above them, he was unsure of what it could be. Tim closed his eyes turning away as the chrome surface reflected the spotlight blinding him, "What is that?"

Raising it high as if it were something glorious to be praised Spence smiled from ear to ear. "You sure did enjoy the sounding rod; I know you'll love this." Tim backed away a step as Spence lowered his eyes towards him. "This is going to be so much fun..."

"Now be a good cam-boy slave and turn around."

Time shook his head no, "Fuck that..." Spence gripped Tim by the shoulder and spun him around, with some resistance Spence kicked his knees forward forcing him to fall over onto his hands and knees facing Nate. Savoring the view of Tim's tight bubble butt as it shook and bounced Spence got on one knee behind him ready to propose. Spence placed his skeletal hand onto Tim's cheeks squeezing the muscle and spread him open before diving in face first. Spence relished the musky smell as he began to work Tim out with his tongue. Tim moaned as he was penetrated by Spence's probing tongue. Placing the toy on the floor Spence used both hands to stretch Tim open even wider, spitting into his hole rubbing and pressing into him with the tip of his finger.

Not long after the licking and slurping Spence's tongue was joined by one finger, then two, and three. Tim bucked, arching his back howling in the cavernous room. Spence got his slave prepped for what was to come next. Tim breathed deeply as he was violated, wanting more all the while being sickened at the same time. Tim stared into Nate's cum coated marble eyes cursing himself, cursing what they had been forced to do to eachother. "I'm sorry Nate..." Spence lightly bit down and nibbled on the rim of his entrance and Tim's body jolted, jerking him forward. "...Uuuuh fuck me..." Spence spread open Tim's hole moaning and shouting into Tim sending vibrations of pleasure through his body. "Uuhh, fuuuuck. Mmm..." Tim lost himself, rocking back into Spence mouth staring straight at Nate.

Spence sat up and gave a playful slap to Tim's ass cheek, shaking it roughly with his bony hand pressing into the muscle with his claw like fingers. "With this ring, I betroth." Spence giggled to himself, and Tim suddenly clenched down as the cold silver object suddenly invaded the warmth of his insides. Spence continued pleasuring Tim, using his fingers, which were coated with Tim's own juices, to spread and probe even more as he worked the toy up inside. Spence jerked him slowly with his free hand to keep him relaxed. Tim's eyes rolled back as his head fell limp. Spence dabbled in pottery in his past and he treated Tim's hard cock as if he were pulling wet clay to form a handle for a mug. Slow, firm, and gentle strokes downward as the clay was stretched longer and longer. There was no stroke back up however, upon reaching the tip of Tim's meat Spence gave a slight squeeze and twist to the head which sent shivers up Tim's spine. He continued this pattern creating a puddle of precum beneath his slave. Spence turned the silver orb on, and a gentle buzz shook Tim to his core. All that Tim could mutter in response was gibberish as the toy buzzed and hummed within the catacombs of his insides.

Getting the toy to reach Tim's g-spot would not be without some effort, however. Tim continued to tighten, trying to refuse what was surely to make him cum again. But Spence was quick to coax him back into a docile state with his invading tongue, ravenous nibbles, and delectable downward strokes. Spence pulled Tim's meat back between his legs slurping on the head swirling the silky pre cum in his mouth before gulping it down. As Tim broke his concentration to take another deep breath Spence popped his balls into his mouth swirling them in a wet warmth using taking the opportunity to make a final push. Getting several fingers in down to the knuckle the sex toy was eagerly gobbled up within his fine stud of a slave. Tim lowered onto his elbows with his forehead resting on the floor. "Mmm, oh fuck man. Oooo, son of a..."

Spence massaged Tim's muscular cheeks, squeezing them as he leaned in and stuck his tongue inside once more swirling and flicking. Tim's whole body convulsed like he was being electrocuted continuing to spout nonsense. Spence played with the remote and switched it to the next highest setting. Instantly Tim's knees went weak as his inner walls shook, dropping down to the floor. With a sloppy slap he was now eye level with Nate's cum covered stone face. Tim's own pool of spent semen had spread across the floor near where he laid. With the salty sweet smell of his spent load wafting in the air Tim was disgusted with himself no matter how good it all felt. Tim knew this was wrong, but it felt oh so right.

The vibrations deep within Tim were consuming him. As he tried to get back up his body shook and jerked. Spence pushed Tim down flat on his stomach spreading both of his spaghetti legs out spread eagle. Tim howled and moaned, biting his bottom lip between his outbursts grinding himself on the floor. Spence lounged on his side playing with the settings of the toy watching Tim lose control of his faculties. It was as if he were on the sofa watching his favorite television program. And Tim was the primetime presentation.

During all this however, Tim couldn't help but notice the void left behind by the sounding rod. It had long since been removed from his penis and he was left with an empty feeling within his cock. He craved the sensation of being filled by it once more, to be stretched and controlled again. Being sounded was one of the most intense sexual acts he'd ever experienced and strangely he wanted more of it. Was Tim really submitting to Spence? Tim thought back to being petrified as well. He missed the sensation of being stone, he could feel pleasure in every inch of his body as a statue, as if his mind was orgasming as well as his fingertips and toes. The gentle buzz in his ass wasn't a bad trade off, with every contraction of his inner walls the silver bullet moved up further into him getting closer to his magic spot.

In a moment of clarity Tim was repulsed at how his body and mind were betraying him. It was one thing to parade around in his underwear at home in front of Dylan. It was one thing to jerk off on cam for a bunch of gays. It was completely different to be trapped as a sex slave against his will. Tim enjoyed all the torment Spence provided him despite his protests which confused him even more. He missed being stone. The intense sensation of his body becoming one solid mass dominated his mind. Being human took the back seat in comparison to feeling a pleasure at such an intense level when transformed into a piece of marble. Being dominated this way satisfied him like nothing else ever had, but he had to get away, he and Nate. These thoughts competed for control within his mind as the sizzling tingle of climax spread throughout his body as he was brought to another orgasm. Tim came hard as he sat up on his knees, Spence held Tim's arms back forcing his massively hard dick to fire off several rounds of thick creamy bullets hands free. Each viscous shot landed in the existing pool of his own cum splattering onto Nate's face. Tim threw his head back watching Spence watch him very closely. They soon met each other's eyes. In a confusing moment Tim pressed his open mouth to Spence's as their tongues danced together.

Marcus observed from his office stroking himself as he watched Tim shake and convulse on all fours as if the earth moved beneath him. It was never a dull moment at Club Exit. Across the room a news report of a breaking and entering flashed across the screen of a TV mounted on the wall. The report also stated the break in resulted in two missing persons. Recognizing the faces on screen Marcus realized how sloppy Spence had become. The two men being held captive in his club were being played with rather than joining all the others as decorative objects. Statues don't kiss and tell. Statues don't escape, but people do. Marcus would deal with Spence later, but Tim and Nate were priority. Their continued existence was a liability.

Squeezing the head of his cock between his thumb and forefinger, rubbing the tip in circular motions, Marcus got an idea. They would fetch a handsome price from one of his clients. Marcus smiled as he imagined the sizable profit he'd make by selling Tim and Nate as erotic art to his colleague Christian. Christian was the head curator of an art museum in the city, the type of pieces in the club were right up his alley as he had already acquired quite a few men himself. Who would ever think that the naked statues were the missing people on the news? This had worked hundreds of times before, and it would continue to work after. Marcus stroked himself thinking about the money he would receive as he came all over the monitor screen.

Not long after, Marcus entered Spence's playroom. Marcus was bathed in red under the colored lighting in the dark room. The space was humid and stuffy, the musk of shameful, dirty sex burned his nostrils as he cleared his throat catching Spence's attention. Marcus gripped Spence by the leather harness hooking his fingers around the strap crossing his bony chest, jerking him close.

"What do you think you're doing? This was not what I instructed you to do... you're getting sloppy, Spence. This bullshit is all over the news." Marcus motioned toward Tim who was squirming on all fours as the toy deep within him alternated between light and intense vibrations inching further up inside of him. "Don't forget our arrangement. Your loyalty for Mitch's freedom." Marcus' eyes began to glow as he scanned Spence's thoughts finding Mitch always in the forefront. "Or did you forget?"

Staring into Spence's beady green eyes, "Like he would even still go for you. It's been 20 years, you've gotten old, Spence." Marcus looked at the pale, emaciated body of his assistant. "How pathetic," Marcus thought to himself as he noticed Spence's slim pale cheeks hanging out the back of his chaps. This was not the man Marcus enslaved two decades ago. That man was long gone. "You've changed. You're not the young twink that Mitch knew and loved anymore, you're not even daddy material. You're just a pathetic shell of an insignificant man. Do you really think he would run back into your arms if he were here right now?" As Marcus studied Spence's frail form, worn from years of depression and drugs he continued, "But, then again, I could terminate our contract, and Mitch could just remain here forever," Marcus threatened. "You don't exactly try anymore."

Spence was older now but still very much who he used to be. All Spence knew for the past twenty years was never being good enough, never being finished. Despite how defeated he seemed there was still plenty of fight left within him. He clenched his jaw, gritting his teeth.

Tim continued to squirm in agonizing pleasure as he listened, looking up at Marcus reaching his hand for help. "Hey man... please let me go," moaning between the spasms that were humming throughout his body.

Marcus looked down at Tim watching him shake like a nervous chihuahua. Marcus licked his lips at the sight of Tim's cock and balls swinging back and forth, "Get rid of him now."

Spence felt a fire ignite within him and decided to get brave as his anger boiled over. "NO!"

Looking back at Spence with a raised eyebrow, "What did you say?" Marcus got up close and personal with Spence, "Say it again. I didn't hear you."

With a tremble, trying to find an ounce of courage hiding under a blanket, "..N..nn...no" swallowing the lump in his throat. Marcus smiled. In the blink of an eye, he backhanded Spence in the face. The clap of thunder shook the room as Spence fell to the floor clutching his face. Marcus stepped back until he reached Nate placing the palm of his hand onto his hard body, "You know something, Spence, as shitty as you are as an assistant you sure do know how to pick them out." Marcus said as he felt the curves and ridges of Nate's sculpted form. "Quite handsome..." Marcus whispered as his eyes began to glow. "Mitch was a definite catch, such a beautiful man. I don't know what he ever saw in you..."

Marcus breathed deeply as Nate's energy began to flow through his hand and into his body absorbing Nate's life force like a leech. "Such a pity that this one has to be destroyed." Nate was stirred from the bliss of floating in pure ecstasy as he felt himself drain. As Marcus' body grew stronger Nate's stone body seemed to fade and loose its solid structure. The finer details dulled as small cracks appeared beneath Marcus' palm. Fault lines began to branch out further. The smooth surface of his body began to roughen like sandstone weathered in the desert, as dust started to fall to the floor. Marcus kept going as Spence pleaded for him to stop. Tim watched in horror as Nate began to crumble like spent coals being scraped out of a fireplace. "Stop it!!!" Tim screamed as he watched Nate disintegrating right in front of him.

Nate felt himself slip beneath the surface, struggling to keep his head above water as a whirlpool overpowered him, he was growing tired. He struggled and kicked as he was pulled lower into a darkness by a suction. Nate sank deeper, swirling, disappearing within an abyss. Spence raced toward Marcus who quickly turned his illuminated gaze towards him stopping Spence dead in his tracks. Spence's body began to stiffen, but not petrify.

With one final surge, Marcus consumed the last bit of Nate's energy. In a brief flash Nate joined Marcus' consciousness and saw his own body give way to its weight. The fragile ankles of Nate's statue snapped. Nate's crumbling form collapsed to the cement beneath him as a cloud of dust billowed up spreading throughout the room. Spence and Tim were engulfed in a cloud of death. Nate could do nothing but scream into oblivion as he faded away in the blink of an eye. "Lose him or he's next." Marcus licked his fingers as he exited the playroom, savoring the remaining traces of Nate's life energy.

Spence's didn't know what to think as he stood in place. The cloud of dust made it hard to see, and the intense spotlight over Tim created an eerie glow within it. As Tim's silhouette struggled to hold itself up, he began to cry and scream. The dust of his friend settled onto his sweaty body soaking up the moisture turning into a muddy, slurry consistency. Tim panicked realizing he was covered in his neighbor. "Aaah, what the ... Oh shit, What the fuck?!" In a panic Tim tried to get away but his shackles gave him no slack and he fell to the floor. He desperately tried to wipe the mess off him but only smeared it around. Tim cried out in fear and disgust as he slid around in a pool of mud. "Let me the fuck out of here!"

An overstimulated Spence snapped setting his sights on Tim as he felt a heat boil inside of himself. "You. You did this." Seeing only red, Spence kicked Tim in the ribs. Knocking him to the floor with a splat.

Tim coughed, trying to catch his breath from the impact and moaned in pain as another forceful kick met his ribs. It felt like all the air was being forced out of his lungs. "AAAHHH! Stop! Please..." Another kick and another. Spence trembled and sneered as he took it all out on his web cam stud. Tim rolled around, retching as he coughed up blood, spitting onto the muddy floor defenseless.

After beating Tim, Spence came to his senses as he came down from his rage realizing how stupid this was. Spence knelt next to Tim as if to sympathize, combing his fingers through Tim's muddy, sweat soaked hair. He ran the other hand down Tim's back in attempt to sooth him. Spence's skeletal claw left streaks within the slurry layer covering Tim's olive skin. Tim was furious, but he held his tongue rather than make it worse on himself. He felt it was best to focus on catching his breath. All the while, that vibrating toy buzzed away deep within reminding him with each convulsion that he had no power.

Spence felt guilty realizing he was hurting Tim. The very big-cocked stud he worshipped on his computer screen, the very same bubble butt he admired from afar was now within his grasp and he was beating him senseless. Spence felt pity and leaned in closely. "I... I'm sorry." Spence pressed his lips to Tim's head and Tim seized his moment and headbutt Spence with a thud. Falling back screaming, Spence quickly stood up trying to catch his balance. "You fucking idiot, ahh shit..." Stumbling back against his rolling table Spence grabbed hold of the spreading bar "You shouldn't have done that," Spence swung downward, hitting Tim across the back like he was hitting a home run. Tim's naked body slammed down onto the cement floor with another wet slap. Tim tried to get back up. Whack! Another steel impact stuck his back. Tim hit the floor once more unable to get back up.

"Please, stooop.... Stop it...." Tim muttered. He looked up watching as Spence raised the bar high above his head once more and braced for impact. But there wasn't one. He opened his eyes and saw Spence lower the bar as he stepped back, shaking violently with rage. Spence readied himself to swing again as Tim screamed "Stop, you mother fucker!!!

Spence zoomed over to Tim like a hawk pulling him to his feet by his hair. Tim wailed trying to pry Spence's clawed fingers from his scalp. "That's not a very nice thing to call me. Get the fuck up." A punch landed in Tim's stomach, and he hunched forward coughing. Tim knew he had to do something. Spence was out of control, trembling as he acted in blind rage. Tim took hold of the spreading bar still within Spence's grasp slamming it upward into Spence's face with a blinding crunch. Collapsing in immense pain Spence screamed knocking over his cart scattering his tools and equipment as he curled into a ball. He kicked and screeched as he rolled around in the muddy slurry covering the floor.

Tim quickly used the steel bar to break the shackles around his ankles and ran for it. Spence writhed around clutching his face bleeding from a broken nose. It felt like his face was on fire.

Tim tried different doors in the hall outside of the playroom as he fled, finding nowhere to hide realizing he was trapped in a maze of corridors. Tim eventually made his way to the main room of the club, relieved to finally be in a place he recognized. At least the room was big and open with the exit clearly visible. The toy still buzzed within him coaxing another climax from his swollen cum filled balls. He had no choice but to slow and stop himself during his sprints. With the toy mercilessly buzzing against his prostate shooting another load was inevitable. Tim grabbed hold of himself to stop his painfully hard cock from swinging around as he maneuvered his way through tables settings and the numerous statues around the club floor. Spence's voice echoed from the corridors with anger like a banshee as Tim navigated the huge room.