Club Exit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a desperate attempt he tried to fish the toy out, but only managed to push it in further. "Oh fuuu...." It seemed as if it wasn't meant to come back out. Overcome with the sensations taking hold of him, Tim grabbed his balls and tugged them downward tightly to keep himself from cumming. His balls ached; his cock was overstimulated, and his stomach twisted with each pulse of the toy. Tim had cum several times that day and his body was in agony. The pleasurable feelings were becoming too much to handle. Despite all this, his cock throbbed yearning for release. No matter how empty his balls were, somehow, he was ready to shoot again. He could feel himself about to erupt, his cum slowly creeping up to the surface of the volcano between his legs. With a deep breath and a tug of his balls he was able to halt himself. He shook and kicked his legs in response. "Uuughh, fuck!"

The door to the back rooms flew open slamming against the wall as Spence blindly stumbled knocking over a table. "Where are you, you stupid fuck? You're going to be sorry!" In a panic Tim slid between two statues; he didn't have much place else to hide. He was desperate. As he squeezed between the two stone men. Tim looked at both, one had its hand out trying to touch his dick and the other was leaning forward as if about to lick his chest. He thought to himself how fun this would be if it weren't for the danger he was in.

Then it hit him, every statue in this room a real person. The thought hadn't occurred to him before. Though he hadn't seen himself changed into a statue he certainly knew he had been. He and Nate both. "Shit, Nate..." Tim thought to himself, feeling the dried remnants of Nate on his body cracking apart and flaking off him. He then realized he left a trail of breadcrumbs. Hopefully the room was dark enough to conceal him.

Spence looked around through squinted eyes, playing with the remote in his hand hoping to cause Tim to give away his position. Changing the intensity levels to coax him out of hiding Spence smiled discovering the trail Tim left behind. "Come out come out, wherever you are..." Spence taunted while turning the intensity all the way up. With that, Tim gave himself away as a moan escaped his lips. "There's no reason to hide, I'll find you eventually. I just want to play!"

Tim moaned more as his cock bobbed up and down preparing to fire off another round of his piping hot cream with his swollen balls tightening. Tim struggled to maintain his composure, but he was losing what little control he never had. A steady stream of pre cum had already begun to flow and Tim could feel himself losing the battle. Spence closed in with drying blood running down from his nose to his sweaty leather harnessed chest. The dark crimson contrasted against his pale white, thin form. "Gotcha!" Spence cheered jumping in front of Tim. He swung the spreading bar as Tim fled, striking the statue leaning forward. In a crash the statue's head snapped off as it fell into the other statue creating a domino effect as several others toppled onto stools and tables. Spence followed as Tim feared for his life. Losing sight of him Spence looked around the room. He knew exactly where Tim was heading, and he made a B-line to the exit.

Tim was only about twenty feet from the exit; freedom just on the other side of the door. Being arrested for public nudity would be better than being trapped here forever. Spence seemingly came out of nowhere cutting him off. Tim stopped dead in tracks as Spence drew closer with the spreading bar ready to swing. Tim began to back away. "There you are... oh you've been very bad."

"Please just leave me alone, you don't need to do this..." Tim kept distance between the two of them bumping into a statue, quickly looking back he saw a man reclining back with its dick pointing straight up. The statue's hands were locked tightly behind his shaved head staring at up at someone who was once giving him the ride of his life. The statue had his mouth frozen wide open in an "Oh yeah" expression, savoring the endless pleasurable state which he was imprisoned. The reclining statue watched Tim's juicy muscled ass jiggle with each awkward step back toward his own aching stone dick, anticipating the warm wetness that would hopefully follow.

"You shouldn't have run away from me stud." Spence said in a low voice as he approached Tim. He wiped his bloody nose and looked at his red smeared hand, "You definitely shouldn't have done that..." Spence raised the bar ready to hit a homerun. "Your little friend is next. Too bad he wasn't home when you were."

Tim held his hands outward to shield himself. "Look, I don't want any trouble. Why are you doing this? I'm sorry about your face man. Please just let me go, you got what you wanted from me. I won't say anything, I promise..."

Spence lowered the bar and took the remote out of his pocket. Holding it in his hand Spence showed an expression of remorse. "Of course, you won't say anything, I know you won't..." Just as Tim thought maybe Spence was backing down, he increased the vibrating toy's intensity and Tim lost all control of his body. Tripping on the statue's feet Tim tumbled backwards landing straight down onto the statue's dick sinking down to the base. The marbleized head of the statue's dick pushed the vibrating toy further up and directly into Tim's prostate and it drove him all the way home.

Tim cried out in a confused mix of both immense pain and incredible pleasure as he was filled completely by the long, thick stone cock. As Tim's body slammed back against the statue's naked torso with a sweaty slap, he placed his hands on the statue's widespread thighs trying to lift himself up. "Oh fuck, no no no." Spence pressed another button and the man under Tim suddenly turned back to flesh and blood wrapping his muscular arms around Tim's chest pulling him back against his muscular torso.

"Mmmm yes, you feel so fucking good on my dick sexy." One hand gripped Tim's firm pec squeezing while his other hand firmly gripped the base of Tim's cock. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out..." Tim tried desperately to get free, screaming but the lustful grip he was in was too strong. The man beneath gripped Tim's jaw turning his head to meet his. Their mouths met and the man forced his tongue into Tim's mouth as he pumped his cock into his Tim's ass with rapid thrusts. The tip of his cock pressed against the toy buzzing away deep inside of Tim and he lost himself thrusting faster and faster. "Fuck that feels so good." Tim broke the kiss and moaned over the invading tongue as his length was stroked with fury. Tim stopped fighting and lost himself in the moment.

Spence held the remote up, pointing straight at them, "Goodbye..." Tim looked through the corner of his eye. He tried to scream but the man kissed him even harder muffling the sound of Tim's voice. Pressing a button on the remote Tim and the stud crackled as a wave of white swept over them. The transformation happened in spots at first, slowly spreading like spilled paint. Soon more of their warm muscular bodies cooled as they petrified together. Tim's tattoos took on their embossed texture as before. With their movements losing speed the stud gave one last thrust into Tim's entrance tipping them both over the edge. Neither could hold back from shooting their loads as their warm skin flushed white. A long arc of piping hot semen ejected from Tim's aching cock while the stud filled him up with his own steamy cum.

Tim's stream of ejaculate stretched out a good several feet in a curved flow in Spence's direction as his cock hardened from base to the very tip of his exploding head continuing through the soaring end of his final release. This was the longest distance and the fullest volume he had ever produced. Tim's practice in cumming paid off, and now his greatest achievement was captured for all to see. His big swollen balls remained locked in a clenched contracted state within the stone grip of another man. Tim's final lustful, tormented scream echoed throughout the cavernous club. Spence couldn't help but smile as he admired his web cam stud locked for good in a stone prison. The vibrations of the toy embedded within Tim created a static hum as the room fell into silence once more.

Spence dropped the spreading bar and it clanged upon the floor. Exhausted he pulled a stool away from a nearby table and sat down resting his feet on the broken pieces of a statue. He rubbed his eyes, wincing as his broken nose twitched. With a new stream of blood running down his face, dripping onto his heaving chest Spence took in the sight of his newly petrified duo. He rubbed his crotch over his leather chaps and slowly unzipped. With a sweaty, bloody hand he began to stroke his aching length using the slick red mixture as lube.

Detective Dermott sat at his desk in the police station surrounded by a mountain of paperwork of unsolved cases. He racked his brain trying to make sense of the break in at Dylan's house. Marcus' words played through his mind as he studied the device that was found in Dylan's room. "Why does he want Dylan out of the picture?" Detective Dermott wondered what the device could it be? The outer shell had buttons and a timer with what looked the flash bulb of a camera. Though it looked like an explosive it was determined not to be. There were no traces of chemicals or mechanical engineering that are typical with even the most rudimentary homemade bomb either.

Confused and frustrated Dermott sat the device down and gathered his things turning the light off as he left his office. A shadow stood outside his window, unnoticed as he shut the door. Dermott passed the break room where Officer Richards stood waiting for his partner Officer Daniels to return from his hot date with Christian regarding the break in at the museum.

To be continued...