Club Fantasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apart from the zip obviously you will need to touch that." She added chuckling.

"Just the zip i'll remember." I nodded my head again and sucked in another breath as Kate turned away from me again and then slowly sat herself back on the seat with me just positioned between my legs. I felt her just brush against me, just on my thighs as I lifted my arm.

I reached up and gently took hold of her zip and then slowly began to tug it down, an inch at a time sliding it down watching all that smooth soft bare skin being revealed then the white material of her bra matching it all. I continued on drawing it all the way down to her waist and then released it.

As it reached the bottom I watched her drop her shoulder and reach over to pull the dress of her shoulder, first one and then the second. Then she continued on guiding her dress with her hands and pushing it down to her waist still sat down in front me until she slowly rose up again.

She looked over her shoulder a small smile on her face as she grasped the dress and continued to push it down over her resr, over those hips until it was sliding and slithering down her figure to finally pool at her feet and she nudged it away with her foot.

I didn't have a chance to do anything but watch then as she moved and danced again. Her body moving and swaying, twisting and turning around in ways that just caught the eye especially when she turned and dipped and my eyes drifted down over her cleavage even more visible as her breasts pushed and swayed against her bra.

I shook my head and just grinned at her captivated as she stepped forward leaned in close with her hands resting on mine and arched her back and then rose up right in front of me gifting me another close tempting view of her breasts before she flipped around her back sliding over my chest as she slid down my lap grinding on me before rising half bent over and giving me an enticing view of her ass before she began to circle again.

"I'll tell you right now you can keep your magazine's and photos Kate. It doesn't compete with this." I shook my head as I felt her fingers brush my shoulder on the way around.

"Good. I'd be disappointed if it didn't." She smirked at me as she moved around and then perched herself on the arm of the chair and leaned back in front of me. I watched her kick out her legs and then reached forward and draw her fingers slowly up the length of her legs, up over her belly, and then slowly across her breasts my eyes following her every move.

She spun away standing in front of me bounced up and down several times in a way that ensured my gaze couldn't be torn from her bouncing lush breasts. Even now as fun as this was I wasn't expecting more, even if my mind and imagination maybe hoped for it.

"So is this a better first experience?" She teased me grinning still.

"I think being here was a great experience.......being shown the ropes by you, the rules I think it got even better." I added shaking my head and grinning at her.

She spun around and moved backwards and then pushed herself into my lap sliding her body over mine until her rear was nestled firmly over my thighs, her back on my chest. She reached one arm around my neck and used me as a support as she moved and ground herself on me.

"I can feel exactly how much you enjoy it right now." She murmured against my ear in a way that made me shiver. It was all to true my erection throbbed and pulsed pushing firmly against her rear.

I was still fighting to keep my hands of her as I sat there not helped by her sliding over me as she currently was. "Oh definitely. I'm really feeling the experience right now, it's quite stimulating." I added dryly still half wishing I could grab a drink.

She ground against me again and then pivoted turning around so she was straddlin me instead looking right at me, pushing herself up and down a little just making her big perfect breasts bounce right in front of my eyes. She leaned in even closer so they were almost touching, her arms around my neck. "Close your eyes for me." She murmured softly.

I looked at her, just a second but then did exactly that taking a deep breath and closing them as I sat back just relaxing.

"What else would improve the experience?" She murmured softly. "Right now tell me what you want don't think about it just tell me the first thing that comes to mind." She murmured again.

"You." I replied smiling a little as I felt her lean against me.

"Yes?" She whispered softly her breath tickling my ear.

"Naked." I added softly.

I felt her fingers knead my shoulders. "Is that so........" She teased me again.

"Yessssss" I breathed out softly. "I want to see you take of that bra, slide of those panties right in front of me. I just want to see how good you look wearing absolutely nothing."

It was silent then she didn't say anything and again I wondered briefly if i'd strayed in what i'd said. I didn't really need to worry about it though.

"Open your eyes." She murmured again her lips close to my ear.

Slowly I opened them and found myself face to face with her.

She shrugged and smiled. "It isn't much of a view if you aren't looking is it?" She teased me softly rocking against me before she slowly pushed herself back and stood up briefly before she slowly began to circle me once more.

"Are you ready to see me then? All of me?" She murmured softly in my ear as she paused.

I was almost squirming in the seat unable to hold myself still as the anticipation built. "Yes" I breathed out slowly. "You're Kate Upton, who wouldn't want to see that."

"I guess this really is a good day for you then" She laughed softly as she slipped back around.

"I don't know how I'd ever beat this." I chuckled again eyes fixed on her.

"Oh I don't know it's still early who knows what trouble you'll get into." She flashed me a smile as she stood in front of me and slowly reached up to draw one of her bra straps down.

I just groaned watching her as she turned around dropped her other shoulder and slowly lowered the second bra strap. We watched each other entirely focused at least until she turned away and even then it was only seconds before she turned and looked at me over her shoulder as she reached up behind and pinched open the hooks on the back of the back.

She leaned forward still facing away from me and shrugged the bra of, gathered it between two fingers and spun it lightly in the air before she tossed it in my direction. Her aim was spot on as it landed just on the arm of the chair.

I felt my pulse skip as I watched her waiting to see if she was going to turn around and show me more right then but she seemed to enjoy teasing. She did slowly although with her arm held across her breasts covering them mostly. Even then they were to big to hide completely. They spilled over her hands just big, soft and tempting.

Before I knew it she had whirled around again facing away only this time her hands reached back and brushed her hip and wrapped around the waistband of her panties. Her fingers curled around the material and she spread her legs a little wider apart and arched her back presenting a perfect tempting sight.

Almost holding my breath I watched her slowly slide them down over her gorgeous round ass down her thighs and then let go as they slipped and fell away of their own accord and then just turned and flashed me a grin as I looked at her naked shapely form.

"I think you liked it." She chuckled softly as she looked at me.

I couldn't even muster a reply I just stared my eyes roaming across her from head to foot shaking my head in disbelief.

"Maybe we need to find out." She continued on smiling at me.

I gripped my seat and watched as she sauntered backwards one step at a time until she reached my seat. Then she slowly guided herself back onto lap and leaned herself against me her back resting on my chest her now bare soft rear sliding devilishly along my throbbing cock. What was worse this time was the fact I could look over her shoulder and catch a glimpse at her luscious bare breasts.

I groaned then trying to keep still as she wriggled and squirmed slowly rubbing all over my cock. I held the chair tight fighting the urge to touch her, fighting the urge to thrust and grind myself back against her inviting body.

"Well it definitely feels like you enjoyed this." She smiled turning her head as she grinned at me circling her hips all over me.

I tried to distract myself again sucking in a breath letting my eyes close just a second anything to dial back the heat rippling through me. I breathed out again and looked at her as she reached around to hold my neck her fingers stroking over my skin.

"So the rules....." I began again. "What other rules are there?" I asked her.

"Ah the rules." I heard her murmur as she shifted again letting go of my neck and just sitting up a little. Her hands stretched out and she ran them down my arms until they covered my hands.

"The thing about the rules." She continued on. "Is there more like guidance really. It's about what you and whoever you are with agree upon. Take rule one. Absolutely no touching. You wouldn't come in and grab people as you'd be kicked out. But say if I did this."

She paused and took my hands her fingers entwined with mine as she lifted them away from the chair and then placed them on her knees. "Then now you're touching me. But since I clearly instigated it that is acceptable." I shivered a little listening as I felt her skin warm and soft under my touch.

She shifted her grip fingers edging back to grasp my wrist and then slowly drew my hands up her legs sliding across the outside of her thighs following her muscled flesh until they settled on her hips feeling her move and circle herself against my erection.

"Likewise me putting your hands here is fine because I'm guiding them and that is perfectly acceptable." I sucked in a breath listening to her, watching her over her shoulder because she wasn't done far from it. She continued to guide my hands further until they were pressed against her belly my palms sliding over her soft smooth flesh. But even then she didn't stop.

She drew them onwards sliding up over her body until she guided them to her breasts. Suddenly those luscious big soft mounds were filling my hands. I wasn't small but I couldn't hold them. The abundant flesh spilled around my hands as I held them and I just groaned feeling them.

"And see this is fine as well because I put your hands on them." She murmured softly rubbing back against me her hair tickling my face as she did.

"So this would be acceptable, because you put them there?" I asked her my voice straining a little because I couldn't resist squeezing them rolling them in my hands and just kneading them. I heard her breath catch them as she felt me enjoy them.

"Yes, that would be fine because I put them there." She almost purred at me even as one of my hands was guided back down the way it had travelled until she pressed it firmly between her thighs so I felt her warm and enticing just as she ground herself into my palm.

I couldn't help myself then running my palm up and down her entrance that heat was to enticing I teased my middle finger along her lips and gently parted them and slipped inside her feeling the slick heat of her arousal coat me as I did. I think we both groaned at the same time.

"I take it that is fine as well?" I murmured again and was met by another chuckle.

"In that case what does it feel like?" She quipped back.

"A good point." I agreed smiling and just letting myself enjoy her now seizing the moment.

I gripped her breast kneaded it again and then captured her nipple circling it lightly before pinching it gently and tugging feeling it harden under my touch. At the same time I pushed my finger inside her properly now and just began to stroke it in and out feeling her squirm against me.

She wasn't still herself, accidentally or not her hips and bare rear kept sliding against my aching cock so I could feel it almost painfully hard straining against the front of my slacks. I just tried to hold myself as still as I could and just enjoy the feast she had presented me with.

We wriggled and squirmed together now, Kate still sitting on my lap her legs parted enough for me to stroke first one finger inside her and then soon add a second, entirely worth it just to hear the gasp of pleasure from her again. I could feel how wet she was her juices coating my finger as I pinched lightly on her nipple.

Exploring her, touching her meant I began to learn what she liked while I teased her, and soon my fingers explored even further as I traced up her lips and found the harder bud at the peak. I heard her breath catch, a shudder ripple through her body as I stroked it rubbing her clitoris as she ground against me hard, making me moan again.

Her head turned and she flashed me another smile. "I'm going to need a drink just to cool of." She added.

I sucked in a breath and nodded. "I could definitely use a drink myself." I agreed softly.

She patted my leg and slowly I took my hands of her letting her push herself up and slowly stand.

"Wait there, i'll grab them and you can sit back and enjoy the show a little more." I nodded and sat back eyes glued to her. She took her time hips swaying as she moved that perfect round rear bouncing a little as she grabbed a glass. Of course then she turned around and my eyes just really for the first time saw most of her.

Naked walking towards me she really was breath taking. She had that beautiful face, the lush curves, the tempting figure, the smooth bare sex that i'd really enjoyed already. But her breasts were just perfection, watching them bounce just full round and heavy as she walked towards me was an exquisite temptation.

I couldn't tear my eyes of them as she reached the chair lifted her legs and placed them either side of my thighs and slipped onto my lap straddling me again only this time looking right at me. Those beautiful, big, round, soft breasts right in front of my face.

I heard her chuckle softly. "I'm glad you like them, but did you want a drink?" She teased me.

"Yes might be a good idea." I agreed my mouth dry even as I realised she'd only brought one glass with her. She took a sip nodding her head as she drank and then flashed me a grin. She took another sip and then she lowered her head down to meet mine.

Her mouth met mine the kiss soft and teasing at first more fun as her lips then parted and the champagne spilled out into my mouth over my lips as we shared the mouthful. She caught my lip with her teeth gently, and bit down before her tongue flicked out and licked the corner of my mouth catching a stray drop.

Her eyes were bright watching, full of pleasure and amusement as she edged back and licked her lips. But then she swooped forwards again and her mouth was crushed against mine just hot now and passionate as we melted against one another.

I gripped her hips and held her as she moved, fingers lightly exploring her as she edged against me still just straining and grinding herself onto my hips making me ache even more with every second. Our mouths pressed tightly, tongues teased and nipped until we edged apart breathlessly.

She flashed me another smile. "Want another drink?"

"Why not." I smiled back and watched as she dipped her finger into the glass wetting the tip and then traced it across the top of her breast, leaving a little glistening trail. I looked at her as she smirked at me half a challenge I thought. But I moved forward watching her the whole time and pressed my mouth to the gleaming trail dropping a line of kisses across it.

"I'm not sure that counts as a drink though." I laughed.

"Maybe." She chuckled in agreement. "Lets see. What about this?"

Watching, her free hand clutched my head gripping my hair and running through it but guiding my mouth closer to her breast even as she moved the glass a little closer and tipped it so drops of champagne splashed across it and began to run across the lush mound gathering around the nipple.

I glanced up at her but she didn't say anything and I leaned closer and licked across her nipple and her breast tasting more of the champagne. The feel of her, the taste of her made me ache. More drops splashed across her as she held the glass my mouth moving, darting to catch them.

I lifted my hands running them up her body under her breasts to cup them and lift them higher for my mouth to enjoy. Then I positioned my mouth just under her nipple as she began to pour the glass again liquid sliding across her bare skin running over her breast and nipple and into my mouth.

I moaned tasting it feeling her nipple a hard tempting peak under my tongue and I closed my mouth over it and just sucked hard squeezing my hands around her breasts as I did my fingers toyed with her other nipple, teasing it as well, making her moan now as she basked in the attention.

I flattened my tongue stroking it over her nipple and then caught it between my teeth tugged and bit gently and circled it again with my tongue feeling her fingers in my hair holding me against her as I enjoyed her. She was so soft, so tempting I couldn't get enough.

I slipped free and looked up as she grinned at me and bit her lip playfully more champagne poured across her breasts and I groaned again shaking my head. I dropped my mouth back onto her kissing and licking my way over tracing all that soft skin, her hard nipples and then made my way up to take her mouth.

I heard her gasp against my mouth, then a throaty chuckle and then her body warm and soft was pushing me back in the chair and my hands reached around stroking down her back and then gripped her ass and squeezed as she pressed herself against me.

That contact, the sleek softness of her body, her breasts on my chest, my hands on her exploring, our mouths nipping and teasing one another made me ache even more. She put her hands on my chest and pushed herself back a little still smiling at me. Bringing the glass around she tipped it forwards towards my mouth this time spilling some over my lips until I felt it drip down my neck.

"Oops!" She smirked me at me.

Leaning in she kissed me again soft and teasing while I felt my body ripple in pleasure at each and every point of contact.

"Why don't you let me help clean that up." She smirked at me.

"If you insist......"

Her head sank forwards, her tongue flicked across my lips and then her mouth light and teasing was pressed on my throat little licks and kisses, her teeth nibbling as they grazed my skin. I squirmed beneath her just holding her hips tight as she delved lower and lower.

"I think some went beneath this. I'll have to check." She bit her lip flashed me another smile as her fingers began to unbutton my shirt. Then that teasing warm mouth was on my chest sliding down tracing my bare skin as my head fell back feeling her lips and tongue tracing over my muscles all that time sinking lower until I felt her tongue slide across my belly.

"I think I got it all." She grinned at me again.

"Good, that's good." I murmured weakly.

She flashed me another smile leaned in and bit my lip tugging on it playfully with her teeth. 'I think it's hot in here, and I think it isn't good that i'm the only one under dressed now."

I blinked and stared at her puzzled until I felt her hand run across my chest again and then deliberately pause at my waist. "Oh!" I murmured drawing in a shaky breath. Even now, even after what we'd done I guess I still thought it was more for fun and just Kate being particularly playful. The possibility that we were far from done though......that made my heart race.

I took another breath and then ran my hands up her sides just lifting her a little so I could ease myself out from underneath her and set her on the chair while I stood. Glancing back though I could see her on all fours naked and bare just looking at me over one shoulder.