Club Fantasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down gripped her hips and tugged them up a little more pushing them in closer to her body and easing myself back, just began to thrust harder driving my cock inside her so the sound of my hips slapping against her filled the air mixing with our mutual moans of pleasure.

I was throbbing hard, straining and driven to the edge now by her perfect tempting curves. I had to remember not to let myself go and just empty myself inside her even as tempting as it was. Naked and rolling around with her was nothing if not a distraction.

I moaned her name lips pressed to her throat before tasting her mouth again and then groaning pulled myself away and slipped free of her body just panting as I sucked in a breath. My eyes roamed hungrily across her lush bare body and reaching down I grasped her hand and pulled her up.

I kissed her again my hands dropping to her waist sliding over her hips and then turning her around facing away from me. Then a hand on her shoulder blades pushed her over the chair so she was arched over, her hips and ass raised up and pointed right at me.

She leaned against the seat her breasts squashed against it and looked back over her shoulder at me, hungrily biting her lip as she squirmed and wiggled her hips and rear. Groaning I gripped her cheek gave it a firm slap spanking her watching the flesh bounce before moving forwards.

I held her still just lifting her, just creating that perfect angle as I lined my cock up with her gleaming wet entrance. I let my other hand grasp the tip guide it forwards and pressed against her pussy sliding myself up and down against her even as she moved and wriggled again trying to push back against me.

"Fuck me, fuck me." She repeated moaning out the words. I couldn't resist anyway. Kate's naked body was teasing enough, her urging me on asking me to fuck her..........I thrust forward eagerly and just drove myself inside her deep and hard burying the entire length of my cock inside her.

Groaning I held myself there pressed tight against her ass just enjoying how good she felt as she tightened and squeezed my cock inside her. Finally I began to edge back until only the head was inside her partiing those delicious folds before easing forward again.

She murmured again pushing and thrusting herself back to meet me and I teased and toyed with her a little sometimes holding back never pushing to far or pulling back making her wait as I watched her quiver beneath me, but even so I couldn't hold back long now.

We both wanted this. We both certainly needed it. So soon enough I was moving faster, harder, deeper, rhythmically working myself in and out of her as I watched her move beneath me sliding over the seat as she tried to hold herself in place as I enjoyed her.

I watched her breasts bounce and sway with every thrust the delicious eager moans spilling from her lips as her nipples rubbed against the seat. I held her hips tight holding her in place trying to drive myself as deep as I could inside her throbbing all the time.

Thrusting inside her over and over again it was harder and harder to think. Harder to resist the growing urge I felt to just explode and I needed to hold on at least for a short while longer. Holding her with one hand as I drove inside her I reached my other hand around her hip between her thighs and began to circle a fingertip over her clit.

I kept the touch very slow and very deliberately at first gradually picking up the pace as she thrust back against me using her growing moans to pick up the speed at the same time that I fucked her harder thrusting deeply every stroke growing more ragged now as we both lost ourselves in the raw pleasure and need.

She pushed herself up driving back onto my cock so her rear soft and firm slapped against my hips with every thrust. She groaned, her back arching her big luscious breasts swinging wildly as she rocked and I toyed with her clit just grinding and rubbing the pad of my finger against it until finally she cried out again.

I felt her orgasm as she exploded against me. Felt her juices soak my cock felt her flesh grip and tighten around me so it was all I could do not to just cum with her. I gritted my teeth plunged myself in and out of her and just clung on until she collasped against the chair panting and I finally let her clit go.

Breathing heavily myself and throbbing hard I held myself inside her buried deep still feeling her soaked folds ripple and squeeze my length and just tried to steady myself. I was aching to cum but knowing what I would be doing I wanted it to last as long as possible.

I let my hands run across her body just exploring her a little as she still lay sprawled over the chair. I rocked my hips still feeling her grip my cock until finally she pulled herself forwards sliding free of me and then rolled over onto her back arching as she drew in a breath.

"Someone looks about ready to explode." She teased me flashing a smile.

My eyes dropped to her breasts. Understandable given what I was going to do, what I was aching to do. Those lush inviting mounds of flesh heaved with every breath she took, glistened a little as small beads of sweat trickled across her skin. She followed my gaze and grinned.

Her hands dipped and came around them squeezing them together, pushing them up close and I groaned watching her throbbing hard and wanting nothing more than to be pressed between them. She released one reached out her hand bent a finger and beckoned me over to join her.

A few steps and I joined her on the chair her hand reaching out wrapped around my shaft and leisurely stroked along the length making me shudder. "I'm guessing you're ready to finish now right?" She teased me flashing a smile as she bit her lip.

"After tonight i'm more worried about just exploding over you straight away." I chuckled shaking my head as her thumb caressed the head of my cock.

"Well I'm pretty sure exploding over me at some point is all part of the plan right? So i'd consider it a success however it happened." She smirked chuckling at me. "But lets find out." She murmured and lay herself back on the chair stretched out her body arching to just offer up the tantalising sight of her luscious bare breasts.

I couldn't resist it I moved forward straddling her body almost sitting astride her looking down as she held her perfect big breasts together for me and pressing down I pushed myself between them. The result was instant, I groaned as I was swamped by her soft warm flesh.

I didn't even move, my head fell back and I just savoured the feeling. All that big soft flesh wrapped snugly around my shaft just felt so good. Finally looking down and just seeing it, her breasts surging around my length almost made me cum there and then. It was an effort of will to resist the double stimulation of feeling her and seeing it unfolding.

Her hands squeezed them around my shaft rolling her breasts around so they glided up and down my length just adding layers of pleasure to the experience. A little movement of my hips and I rocked against her. As the head of my shaft popped free from the top of her cleavage a trickle of pre cum oozed out over her skin.

We both looked watching it spread out sticky and glistening on her skin before I moved again and it smeared it over her. It was so deliciously wicked it made me ache even more, if that was at all possible right then given what I was already doing with her.

I reached down covered her hands with my mine holding her breasts tightly around my cock before I made several shorter harder thrusts pumping my cock deep into her cleavage every stroke making more creamy fluid drip out and smear against her skin.

I was edging myself, just using those delicious soft curves to hold myself right on the precipice of exploding just trying to enjoy her magnificent breasts as much as I could. It made me throb with pleasure as I did even before you added in the fact she wasn't just watching or doing nothing.

She arched into me sliding her breasts along my shaft, she squeezed and rolled them around me, held them tight surrounding my shaft and as I began to move and thrust she half sat up so her tongue could flick out slide over the head of my shaft or just close her lips over me to suck.

If thrusting between her boobs was hot, thrusting between them and then finding her mouth teasing the head of my cock and moaning softly as she tasted it was even harder to resist. Once again the impulse to let go and release was there. Just to explode like that all over Kate's face and boobs.

But once again I gritted my teeth and hung on groaning as I thrust between her lush round breasts and just rocked my hips sliding myself back and forth between them and popping in and out of her mouth. With the head of my cock in her mouth she flashed me a hungry look and then pulled away.

"Come on ease back and then take a seat." She murmured her hand nudging me back.

Swallowing hard I stepped back and then as she sat herself up and swung around I sat back on the seat my cock thrusting up proudly still dripping pre cum which ran down the shaft in fine little trails as Kate turned herself around and ended up in front of me now.

She pressed against me, her soft curves sliding over my legs a sultry little smile on her lips as she gently bit down and looked at me. Her eyes were wicked and bright so full of mischief it was enough to make me groan which I duly did as her fingers wrapped around the shaft of my cock.

"I think someone is definitely enjoying their first night here." She smiled at me her head dipping down to rest her lips just against the head rubbing lightly and making more fluid seep out from the head.

"I'm going to be enjoying it even more in a few minutes." I managed to stammer out just thrusting against her smearing it over her lips before she drew me back inside her mouth and lightly sucked on the head again.

"And why exactly is that?" She teased again as she slipped free.

"Because I'm finally going to explode and I don't think there is any way i'm not going to make a mess of your breasts."

"Really?" She practically purred the words and even as I watched her smirk the head of my shaft was suddenly pressing and rubbing over the hard tip of her nipple. I groaned again, thrusting against her as even more pre cum covered her skin. The friction of her nipple was a great contrast to the soft skin.

"You mean like this?" She continued on making me quiver as she guided me to her other breast and did the same. The teasing was only making me ache even more and I knew it wouldn't be long and no willpower I had would stop me then.

"That is definitely at least part of what I'm thinking although I think it might be more widespread than that." I hissed out gritting my teeth as I spoke. Reaching forwards I slapped my cock over those nipples again and then pushed myself back between the lush curves.

Now I was just fucking them and squeezing her big soft breasts firmly around my length as my hips rocked and just thrust myself between them. It wouldn't take much I knew. My balls were aching, every thrust I made left even more glistening trails of fluid across her perfect skin.

Her head dipped forwards occasionally to tease the head of my shaft and make me groan and right now I just wanted it, I needed to cum yes, but I wanted to see it all over her perfect breasts. As her head came up briefly I leaned forward and took her mouth kissing her hungrily continuing to fuck those gorgeous big breasts.

"Don't put your mouth on me." I warned her.

"No?" She smirked at me.

"No, I'm going to cum, you're going to make me cum but I want to see it, I want you to see it. If you keep doing that you might end up just getting a mouthful you can save that for after." I managed to stammer out.

She leaned in close her lips grazing my neck all sultry and heated bright eyes. "Then stop talking about doing it, and just do it. Let us both just enjoy it. I want you to cum for me, I want you to cum on me." She murmured softly.

She probably had a good point I enjoyed the tease but I wanted to cum even more then. Groaning I kissed her hard and then leaned back just enough to be able to hold her breasts and still see my weeping cock sliding between them. She leaned into me arms drawn close just squeezing her breasts together to make the friction and heat even acute.

She held them as well squeezing them around my cock and just began to pump them up and down my shaft while I thrust and pushed against them. My hips surged every thrust gliding between those lush soft peaks and then Kate moving faster and more rhythmically really squeezing the head of my cock applying even more pressure.

The effect was near instantaneous. I moaned as I thrust again pulling back as far as I could go before surging forwards felt the soft warmth of her breasts surrounding me, the extra pressure on the head of my shaft and then I just exploded out, my cock pumping wildly as I came.

We both watched, Kate looking down jerked a little as the first shot erupted out and struck the corner of her mouth and across her chin, a second splattered across her neck. The next as I drew back surged across the curve of her breast in a sticky wave dripping back over us both.

More followed soon after as I spurted out every last drop of the thick load that had built up. Thrusting again more splashed across her neck and then her breasts cascading across the tops of them and then slowly sliding down in sticky hot trails glistening where they landed until the rest was just smeared and rubbed across her as we moved together.

I was panting at this point, absolutely shattered as I watched the last shots bubbling out as she squeezed her breasts around me again just milking my shaft before she finally let me go my cock still trickling out cum slipping free of her cleavage.

We both just looked at each other my eyes drifting over her now thoroughly glazed cleavage not to mention the corner of her mouth. Her fingers caught the base of my shaft and held it just leaning in to rub more cum around her hard nipples. Still sensitive after my orgasm I groaned again.

Then moaning softly she captured it in her mouth and sucked lightly just on the head making sure every last drop of cum didn't go to waste before finally she let me go. I shook my head and finally let my head fall back. "I don't know what just happened to me but I doubt any night could match this."

I heard a soft chuckle and glanced at her again as her finger brushed the corner of her mouth gathering more of that cum and licking and sucking it clean. "Well I do like to make sure a first night is especially memorable and I don't think you'll forget about this." She smirked at me.

I just stared at her again my eyes lingering and running across her naked figure, bare dripping breasts and all. "Kate, I still think i'm going to wake up and realise this was a dream."

She leaned forward and brought her mouth close to my ear. "If it's a dream, then you have a rather wicked imagination. If it isn't......" She paused and flashed me a playful smile. "Next time if we meet again we'll have to see what we can do to better it won't we." She trailed a finger across her breasts smearing more cum across them as she went.

Then she caught my mouth and teased it with another kiss. "Now fortunately their are showers here as well, because after this I really need to clean myself up." She stood up slowly and grinned at me. "Enjoy the rest of your first night. Maybe we'll bump into each other again." She blew me a kiss gathered her clothes and then quietly slipped away.

I sat back closed my eyes and drew a breath. For a first night it truly had been spectacular. But Kate was right, maybe next time it would be even better. I wasn't sure how, or whether it would be possible. But it might be damn fun finding out.