Club Latex Ch. 13

Story Info
New friends & conspiracies.
4.7k words
4.8
3.4k
2

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ranch - New Friends & Conspiracies

Two days after Alice and May had gone to join in their family birthday gathering, Duckie hustled up to the Latex Lodge with a message. While Mistress Lori's court wasn't technically in session, she was comfortably seated on her throne (that is to say, she was impaled on Clyde's horse-cock, who was in turn sitting on a gaudy chair). The nominal ruler was relaxed, apart from a bit of pleasurable squirming, and was chatting to the handful of her subjects present.

Duckie reported that the girls had returned with civilians in tow. The yellow Stiffy-Sub was trying to express outrage on her Mistress's behalf, but Lori was pretty sure that they wouldn't bring family members for conversation, much less conversion. Also, Alice had requested a 'private audience'. The only remotely private place (barring the forest) was in the throne room, which in turn could only be accessed through the main, heavily populated hall. Obviously the Latex Girls were meant to be seen in all their shiny, fornicating glory.

So Lori cut Duckie off in mid-toady and told her to bring the guests, ASAP.

Once the Sub had scurried away, Clyde asked, "Private?"

Privacy was a flexible thing around there. Still, Lori nodded to Demi and Eve, who had followed Duckie to post themselves on either side of the doorway. The demon-girls lofted a wing each to effectively block the entrance.

Not long after, Alice and May persuaded the demons to open a little, and then squeezed past. They wore smug, cat-that-ate-the-canary smiles. Behind them came Duckie lugging a huge, cheap-ass suitcase and a canvas-sided pet carrier. She, too, managed to look smug, because next to slide past the wicked-looking wings were a couple of townies with wide-eyed expressions of shock on their faces.

While Lori observed that the humans were definitely cute - and it took her a few beats to realize they were as bare-ass as the rest of the assembly - she had to wonder what was up.

"Ginnie, Dave - meet Mistress Lori," said Alice, sweeping her arm toward her enthroned leader. "Empress of the Seven Universes, and what not." Then, she started to introduce the others (with the time honored misconception that they'd somehow remember all the names). Picking the most normal-looking Latex Girl in the room, she said, "The girl with the drooling pony-yard is Tina... hiya, girl, how's it hanging? Oh... sorry, Ms Lewis, I didn't see you back there. So THAT big-cocked babe with the hooves is the Dom in charge of the ranch, and the red chick she's drilling in the butt just now is Molly. That cool dildo thingie hanging from Molly's snatch is actually kinda welded in there -- she'd be glad to show you later. And the gal with the pony legs and the extra tits, sitting underneath Mistress Lori, is Clyde. She's the Mistress's slave."

"Assistant," the half-horse creature said.

"Sure, that. They're cool, now. She also meets my ginormous cock description, but it's all hidden just now inside her boss."

Suddenly Clyde's hooves shot forward, almost clipping May. "Holy fuck," she shouted. "Do that again!"

Alice grinned. "That would be the base to tip ripple-squeeze thing the Empress does sometimes?"

Clyde waggled her feet in answer.

"She does that to my arm, too, once in a while," Alice confided to Ginny (and, naturally, to everyone else). "Let's see--where was I? Oh, yeah, big dicks. There's also Ms Mina--that huge green snake that's rooted in her pussy sometimes puts in time as a cock ... when it's in the mood. Come to that, so do Eve and Demi's tails--they're the latex demons you passed coming in."

Demi gave the newcomers a wave, seemingly oblivious to her busy tail that had crossed the blocked doorway in order to insert itself into Eve's ass.

"Right," said Alice. "Over beside the throne is our Chamberlain, Emile. He's doggie-fucking his aide-de-camp and, ah, lover Trixie. They're regular folks, like you." They too waved. "I think that's everybody that could be deemed private," she concluded, with a cheeky glance at Duckie. ""Oh, wait. Where's Ms Pril and Candice?"

"Mithtreth Pril and Candy are tangled in a three-thom with Jerry," Demi said, relatively helpfully.

"Fair enough," Alice said. To their guests, she explained, "Ms Pril is Number Two around here, while Candy - and now Jerry - are her ... assistants. Like Clyde, here. Basically anyone you meet with that welded-on, iron-ringed collar is formally a Submissive. So are the pony girls, come to that."

She glanced to her cousin May, who nodded and said, "That about covers it." She paused for drama, and then added, "Latex Girls--these are our new friends. Prepare to meet more. Duckie, put down the suitcase - carefully - and get out the air pump. Yup - plug it in over there. Good. You can leave us now."

Burn. A dejected Duckie bowed and scraped her way out past the clearly higher status Subs Eve and Demi -- the latter, Lori noticed, helping her along with her hoof. Double burn.

The Uber-mistress watched in fascination as her guests removed a stack of boxes from the old suitcase, unpacked them, and proceeded to inflate what turned out to be three shiny rubber sexdolls. The surprise came when the first one was disconnected from the pump. Dave topped it up by blowing into it its shoulder valve, whereupon it gave an orgasmic shiver, and looked around the room in amazement. Tina in particular drew the thing's attention - it stared at her and started to fiddle with its rubber clit (as, by this time, were several others present).

"Um, everyone, this is Charlotte," said Alice. "She and the other Balloon Girls have the same needs as we do... 'specially when they've just been blown back up. Tina - I think she likes you. Could you do the honors?"

Given that this inflatable girl clearly had a brace of pocket-pussy style orifices, top and bottom, Lori asked the obvious: "How is that going to work, what with the size of Tina's wang?"

"Charlotte's had some experience in that department," May said. "But Ginnie says they've found it works best if she's deflated half-ways, or so."

After letting some air out of the cheap-ass looking beachball-style valve on the Balloon Girl's shoulder, Tina simply lifted the nearly weightless (and seriously limp) ex-girl into position over the top of her meat-staff. The sexdoll then pulled her labia embarrassingly wide, which allowed just enough prick inside so as to balance herself on top of the thing. Tina saw her plan and, taking hold of the stretched rubber pussy lips, worked Charlotte down like a living condom. As the massive cock slid inside, the displaced air was forced into the encasing doll's head and limbs ... and boobs.

Once the job was done, Tina switched her grip and pumped Charlotte bodily up and down. The balloon girl now alternated between stiff-nipply hardness and ragdoll droopiness, like one of those little wooden push-up toys. A cheer went up from around the room - and another, when Tina's just-visible cock lurched and began to pump jism into the sentient rubber girl until the thing's belly stretched. Regardless, Tina pumped on.

Meanwhile, Dave had been bringing the next of the other two balloon girls on-line. This one seemed to be a pool toy. She too blinked and smiled when he topped her off. He then demonstrated how best to satisfy Dorothy ('Dorothy the Slutty Swim Ring', to use her full title, although they'd turned over her box lid before inflating her, so as not to rub it in). Her pussy was on the inside of her ring, at the base of her back. Water was not a required part of the process--Dave could wear the girl in a way that satisfied them both.

During this demo, while the last dormant doll was being blown (so to speak) by Ginnie, Alice leaned over to whisper in Lori's ear: "Don't ask about how all this came to be -- just party on. I'll fill you in tomorrow... meet me at ten down at the caravan."

The third doll proved to look like a regular Stiffy-Sub, excepting her translucence and shoulder valve. When she -- Arlene -- woke, she rather promptly called shotgun on fucking Ms. Lewis. The horse mistress had disengaged from Mollie, put her on her hands and knees, and then sat on the sub's back with her mighty cock swaying invitingly upright. When Lewis and Arlene came to grips, it was in much the same way as Tina and Charlotte, except that Arlene and her Stiffy-style cock had wound up facing the room. As Lewis slid her rhythmically up and down, said member transitioned from stiff to limp and back.

Demi and Eve were now also hard at it, while the Empress began to squirm harder on her Clyde; so Alice shrugged and pulled aside Ginnie, Dave and May. "In about fifteen minutes the LGs will start to think about switching positions or partners. Let's play for a bit while we wait."

* * *

About twenty minutes later, Alice put two sticky fingers in her mouth, sucked them clean, and dried them on May's hair. Then, dodging her friend's well-aimed tongue lashing out at her nose, she put her fingers back in her mouth to deliver a serious whistle. As the copulating revelers paused, Ginnie handed each of the three balloon girls their com-devices -- the need for which was obvious to all, given their tongue-free pocket-pussy mouths. Then Alice formally presented Charlotte, Arlene, Dorothy to the lustful assembly ... and, as an afterthought, Jackie, the animated penis that had been in the pet carrier. Each, barring the waggling wang thing, politely greeted them using their text-to-voice gizmos.

"We think these gals are your - our - cousins," said Alice. "Well, technically, Arlene used to be a guy and a girl. And we're not entirely sure whether or not Jackie is all that's left of some other dude." Jackie hopped up and down and drooled cum at hearing his name. "As for Dorothy, the rest of her was already broken, sort of. She'll be more comfortable later, down in the pool. Actually, they all need to keep on the warm side. It's a thing."

Emile went quite pale at this last revelation. "Uh-oh."

"What's the problem?" Lori asked.

"Um," he said, disengaging from Dorothy and lifting her over his head. "You remember how Doc and Molly culled out the good shit from the homes of the all girls they'd transmogrified?" Here he cocked his head towards the main hall. "Including that stuff. We still do it - one for all, sort of thing - and stow the excess in shipping containers like they did. Only, a while back I was shopping there and came across a boxed inflatable doll. And there was just me ..."

He had momentarily lost his Jeeves accent; the upshot of his tale was that he'd inflated the doll then and there, and given it a test run. "It looked more or less like Charlotte, here. But it wasn't, you know, animated. Even so, it was a great fuck - but I thought it would be surplus to needs around here. After I told Trixie, I asked her to warm me back up ..."

"Because you said it was frigging freezing in the container," said Trixie. "Uh-oh."

The still impaled Charlotte, obviously agitated, weighed in. "Did you put her back in her box?"

"Well, I had to hose her down first ... her holes were connected so I could flush right through, like Mistress Lori ..." He gave his boss an apologetic look - she considered the hose-fountain games they occasionally played together to be personal. "Um, anyhow, I hung her to drip/dry while I finished what I was originally doing. Then I boxed her up and came home."

"Thank God!" Charlotte exclaimed.

It was left to May to explain. "They sleep, sort of, in their boxes. But they're wide awake when they're out, and if it's cold ..."

"We end up frozen stiff," Charlotte finished, with a shiver. "Which isn't so bad, actually, unless we're left alone like that. Don't stop!" This confusing last comment was intended for Tina.

"All right," said Emile. "The storage facility is on the far edge of town - I'm on my way."

Lori gathered that another day snoozing wouldn't matter to the gal in the box. "It will keep for a while, Emile. Help us greet our new friends first."

* * *

The following morning, Supreme Mistress Lori managed to extract herself from the tangle of drowsy but ever-lusty latex girls, and their sleeping guests and minions, who decorated the Latex Lodge. The first step was to hoist herself off Tina's member, with the excuse of going for a walk. This, coming from anyone present, ordinarily meant going off for a private fuck somewhere (and technically it was also true now, as far as it went). She left the girl sitting, knees up, sulkily sucking a fair length of her now vacated cock.

Having managed to cross the room with a polite minimum of kisses and bum slaps, she stepped over Selina and Duckie, who were entwined just inside the doorway, and was free to head down to the stables. There she gave Fran an apple, then led Sable out the back with a simple halter. She'd ridden him bareback from time to time (also vice-versa) and took him now mostly because her sharp heels always sank into the turf. Also, the meeting with Alice was apparently meant to be one-on-one; but bringing a cock to the party would not go amiss.

She found Alice and May down in the middle meadow, breakfasting on fruit beside their old caravan.

"You two still sleep in this thing?"

"Yup. Sometimes. Well, doze anyway." Because Latex Girls don't sleep, of course.

"You want a banana or three?"

"Sure." Lori knew they liked to watch her feed the things down her throat. After helping the girls demolish their fruit supply, she stretched and asked, "How urgent

is this meeting, anyhow?"

Three pairs of eyes swiveled to where Sable had decided to extend his yard.

"Um. I think it will keep for a little while," said Alice.

Lori unceremoniously clambered beneath the creature so as to crouch in a convenient position, while the girls positioned themselves on each side to assist. Once they had fed the first fat foot or so inside their mistress, Sable's cock began to lift her off the ground, and they were obliged to hold the woman's shoulders to brace her while Sable drove home the rest.

Once fully engaged, Lori could hang suspended beneath her mount's belly and massage the length of his cock inside herself. May circled around to join Alice in crouching beside the junction of horse and mistress - her friend having already slipped her tongue deep between cock and cunt. After some serious canoodling, the girls had brought each other off twice before equine cum fountained from Lori's mouth. They then extracted their variously embedded bits and helpfully pulled their nominal leader free.

"Come on, then," said Alice. "May can take care of Sable." She grinned - her slutty friend was already beginning to swallow the creature's greasy pole.

Lori didn't begrudge May's fun. She realized that leaving the girl behind was Alice's conspiratorial trade for her coming without Clyde ... even though they both knew the other would share whatever transpired with their intimate friend. "Where?"

"Up through the woods a little way." When the mistress looked down at her spike-heeled feet, Alice added, "Paris girls can run on cobbles with five-inch heels. You'll do fine on hard ground. I want to show you a place that wasn't on the tour the other day."

They tramped up along a path that, after a few side-branches, gradually diminished into not much more than a game trail. Obliged to lead the way, Alice turned back occasionally, not so much to see how the mistress was making out as to admire the other's shimmying hips and bouncing tits. Also tantalizing were the gleaming remnants of steed-seed on the woman's cheeks, which also could be seen drizzling from swollen pussy-lips down her inner thighs.

Abruptly, they emerged into a glade at the base of an overgrown embankment. A little stream fell tinkling into a pool, before meandering off to the woods; and in the hillside nearby was a smallish round door - it looked like if you knocked a hobbit might peek out.

"Me and May have been coming up here for a lot longer than Ms Lewis thinks. Years back we found this place. It was dug to store dynamite..."

"Say what!?"

"You know, stumping powder. All the farms around here used to have some. There were still a few primers inside. Anyhow, we cleaned it up and moved in. It was great -- we'd get naked and dance around in the grass. After a while, we worked ourselves up to skittering down to skinny dip in the pond." She laughed and slapped her now constantly bare butt to show how things had changed. Then she pulled the door open and stepped inside to fire up an oil lamp, while Lori stood admiring the surroundings. "Come on in."

The room was much bigger than Lori expected, and the rocky walls and ceiling were plastered and white-washed. There was some scratched up Plexiglas carefully fitted into a hole overhead, as a skylight, through which a beam of sunshine fell onto a generously sized bed. She guessed that some of the furnishings had been liberated from the Lodge, but not all. They'd clearly been working on -- and playing in -- this place for a long time; she felt honored to have been invited. "It's beautiful!"

Alice beamed, but said, "We have to talk."

"Obviously," said Lori as she dropped onto the bed, the down quilt folding up around her.

"But there's time enough to get tongue-tied first."

Alice and May had worked out this particular game several weeks ago. They were already old hands with a lovely, cunt-licking sixty-nine -- but now, with una lingua both top and bottom, they could tongue-wrestle while they were at it. The inevitable upgrade of this was to twist their opposing pairs of long tongues together from their bases and then drive them into one another's depths. This left them effectively knotted together at both ends, while their hands were free to play. This orgasmic struggle would continue until both were simultaneously sated.

They gladly shared this stimulating fun with anyone else similarly equipped and, although Lori (who lacked a second tongue) was only tied to a farm-girl's cunnie end, it was still a Fine Way to spend an hour or two. And so they did.

Eventually, the Uber-mistress relaxed and waited for Alice to disengage. Then she returned to the focus of their meeting. "You're worried about this new style of latex girl?"

"Maybe. They're not the same as you -- as us. But damn close, like a fresh prototype, maybe. Unless there's some sort of rubberized parallel universe, then our Molly's latex suit supplier seems to be the same twisted Aloysius-the-Sorcerer who personally transformed these people."

Mistress Lori surfaced to lay alongside Alice, idly canoodling her own proudly erect clitoris while she thought about that. "And there's no reason to suppose that he hasn't created a whole bunch more latex and/or balloon ex-girls," she observed.

"True, although the Doc and Molly kept pretty good records. Speaking of which... there's more. Have you had a good look at Sable?"

The mistress delivered squint-eye as she shifted her clit-twaddling hand to thrust it wrist deep into her gaping hole, so as to point out where she'd only just stowed a portion of the beast.

"It's okay," Alice said, "I didn't catch it for ages myself. Ginnie and Dave have a horse - Midnight. Turns out me and May first saw it years ago - when their Aunt and Uncle owned it. Back then we thought it was some kind of weird special breed. What else could it be, right? But when we met Sable, here at the ranch, we realized she was exactly like Midnight ... and more than a bit like Fran."

"She?"

"Remember you told me some early Latex Girls were failures? I had a look at the books. Early on, an S and an M are listed. Of course everyone though that meant something else ..." --here she grinned--"but they were actually separate entries. My guess is they were meant to be like Fran, but they finished up seriously horsey. Like, they looked way too much like the real deal to sell as Animatronic Orgasmatron sexbots. Not enough to fool a vet, obviously, so Midnight was peddled off cheap to some hobby farmer in the valley. Then Ginnie bought her, and hobby guy told her to keep 'him' out in the back forty, 'cause there'd be serious trouble with the law if someone recognized 'he' was an endangered variety." Alice flailed one-handed air quotes at every miss-assigned gender reference although, to be fair, the nearly-horses were now only female at heart. "As for Sable, Lewis says she bought 'him' from an East Indian dude about five years back. Apparently he knew she had a pony-girl thing going on... he told her this breed was happy to hang around with girls in costume."

12