Club Latex Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!"

"Soon." Alice gently extracted Lori's arm from where she had parked it, and began to suck on tasty Mistress fingers. "First off, I think we can agree that empty, ensouled balloon people are completely impossible. GODS, I can never get enough of you! Erm. So, should there have been any doubt, magic is now officially on the table."

"You mean for us too?"

A flattened tongue circled around Lori's palm, before Alice countered with, "What did you have for breakfast?"

"Those bananas you gave me."

"Okay. When did you eat before that?"

"Umm - I had some oysters yesterday. No, the morning before that. I think. And kumquats. Plus lots of spunk since."

"Kumquats?"

"Well, I used to like 'em, pre-LG. Now, I just have someone splash a little excess

jizz into my orange juice. So, CUM-quats."

"Right. That might be too much information, even for me. My point is that we eat diddly-squat and, given the spillage and leakage of bodily fluids, there's probably a net loss for all of us."

They both laughed (in one another's arms, in a way that maximized boob squishage). Plans were currently afoot to replace the Lodge furnishings with strictly waterproof stuff, and install both deluge sprinklers and drainage scuppers, in order to routinely flush the whole place.

"I'm no rocket surgeon," continued Alice, "but at our level of, ah, exercise ... I think we should need a whole lot more fuel. Here's another thing. I had a chance to talk alone to each of our Balloon girls -- including Sharon, the new green one that Emile and Trixie fetched. By the way, those three are still fucking up a storm together, over at the old ranch house. Anyway, I asked the girls to describe this Al. He's a black, white, Asian or Amerindian guy... twice he was of average height, plus a vote each for short and tall. The only thing they agreed on was the admirable size of his cock."

Both occupants of the bed took a moment to mercilessly worry their clits while they envisioned this instrument.

Then Lori's eyes popped open. "And did Lewis fuck the East Indian horse trader?"

"Yup. And mentioned he had a big schlong. Which means that unless there is a bunch of warlocks around..."

"Circle."

"Huh?" By this time Alice was snuggled tight alongside Lori and they'd switched to tugging each other's clits.

"I think more than one warlock is a 'circle'."

"Actually, there probably doesn't need to be a word for it. I don't think those dudes work well with others. What I was gonna say was that it's more likely we're back to dealing with just one guy: Al the shape shifter. Which brings me to my next point..." -- at which point, as it were, Lori began to fiercely suck on the tip of one of Alice's already hard nipples.

Not to be distracted (much), Alice carried on. "The balloon girl transformations were all personal. Fuck yeah! And if our theory is right, Al himself boned four of them: Lewis, plus Charlotte, Dorothy the swim-ring girl, and Sharon. Arleen contains Carl--hence her cock--and he fucked Charlotte."

"You're losing me now." Lori's voice was muffled, she having returned to nuzzle between Alice's thighs, trying to coax the girl's nether tongue back out.

"I'm saying they were all connected, mostly carnally. Turns out, Dorothy was once a lover of Sharon, who was the immediately previous Naughty Giselle at Ginnie's toyshop. The two of them used to bump pelvises, and Ginnie and Charlotte were close friends who had gone a round or two. Ginnie is the only one who wasn't turned into OH MY GOD!"

After another pleasurable intermission, Alice was obliged to recap the first part of her situational analysis, before coming to her fourth (or possibly fifth) point. "Most everything we think we know about Al comes from him. He's the one who told everyone he was a wicked wizard. Really, the only thing we know about him for sure is that he's 'hands on'. Ginnie said he always seemed to know where they were and what they were doing. Oh, that's nice."

Having acknowledged Lori's renewed assault (the mistress had pulled most of Alice's left foot toe-first into her own hungry, well greased cunt), she soldiered on: "And to bring this around to us, all we know about the source of the magical costumes -- and our transformations -- is what Molly told us. But if it really is the same guy, he'd have wanted to keep an eye on us, too."

"Oh," said Lori, glancing down at the rest of Alice's left leg.

"Not everything," laughed Alice, wriggling her deeply lodged toes. "Probably. But if Al's a shape shifter, he could be any one of the people here. Well, not HERE here. Probably."

"Molly. The bitch."

"She's the most likely candidate, yeah. Playing along, like. Pantoufle told me the other day that Molly disappears once in a while. Maybe to pick up costumes -- but Pants reckoned she couldn't go far, being a full-on, bright red Latex Girl."

"Except, if she can shape-shift..."

"Exactly. Although any of our base Subs could go unmissed once in a while -- it's not like we have a roll call." At this point Alice slid her leg into her shiny black latex mistress up to the knee. "On the other hand, whatever costume we've dreamt up always seems to be in Molly's inventory."

"Huh," Lori said, but it wasn't clear if this was a response to Alice's comment or her gently twisting foot.

"But whoever it is, I don't see we can do much about it. Or need to, maybe. Ack!" This was definitely a reaction to the fierce pussy clamp on her shin.

After growling through a fine orgasm, Lori settled back into the soft bedding and pondered all this. Finally she said, "Given we are talking about magic, I suppose the next question is, how powerful is she -- or he? For instance, are our transformations reversible?"

"As to the last bit, it doesn't seem likely. Still, it might be possible ... although Molly claimed it wasn't. Do we care?"

It was Lori's turn to laugh -- and not just because Alice's still jiggling toes were beginning to tickle. "No -- and I say that even though I know that our lust is part of the spell."

"Al's a bit -- um- capricious, though, isn't she? Is there any way to get a handle on that?"

"If by that you mean she's batshit, then no, other than humoring her."

"She does like to see variety," Alice noted. "And if she's not Al, the real one will be entertained. In the end, in his or her twisted way, Al does seem to like us to be happy."

"And horny. So we have a plan, then. We play along, too."

"Agreed. Fuck on, then, my Exalted Empress. That's our excuse for skulking in the forest, anyways."

12