All Comments on 'Club Masquerade Pt. 01'

by RDJohnson

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just Fricking Awesome!!!!!

Loved the concept and it was well written. A great read. I really hope we get more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Interesting plot. I would have liked that I I had a sister. That's another fantasy. What will Part 2 bring? Enjoyed it and I am an old man. At this stage of my life, that's all it is - a fantasy.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Excellent Awesome Hot

Wow hot sexy story. What a build up, I loved it. I do hope we will get to read the story of their lives together raising the baby they just made and maybe another one as well. Hope the family understands why this happened and are not too hard on them or they just move away and do their own thing.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 5 years ago
Really Really Well Done

I really enjoyed not only the story itself, but the reading of it. I loved the pacing, and the narrative excellence. The payoff is amazing, and I hope this brother/sister has many more adventures together. This story is why I love this website.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 5 years ago
Good story line...

I understand the difficulty involved in editing your own stories. You read what you think it says, what you meant to say. You miss the sentence fragments, dangling participle phrases, the misplaced and extra commas.

It's also not easy to find a volunteer editor. Most don't even reply to your email. If other editors have similar experience to mine, it's more difficult and time consuming to edit than to write, and it's easy to suddenly have material backed up on your 'desk'.

It helps to put it down and let it set, a day or two, then read it with fresh eyes. You'll catch a lot.

I'm not saying your writing is bad, it's good, but could be better with better grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really good, but...

I loved the story. I gave it 5 stars and would give it 10 if I could. However, just to nit-pick, I get that it's fantasy or fiction, whatever you want to call it, but a brother would recognize his sister's voice and she would recognize his. They would know who the other person was with the first words out of her mouth. Of course, if you wrote it this way then the story would have ended way too soon.

littledoyouknowlittledoyouknowalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for that sexy cute and oh so well written erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
AN ENGAGING STORY THAT SCORES HIGH ON THE EROTICISM SCALE

This story would be impressive coming from a talented, seasoned writer but for a newbie it's awesome. Don't be bothered by grammar police, or those who may not like the theme, because the story really hits the mark on eroticism. Yes, the ending is predictable but just anticipating it was delicious (I was dripping by then). Thanks for sharing your "fertile" imagination and please keep on doing so.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
WOW!!!! What an amazing story. I loved the way each member of the club chose their mate.

One of the best Brother/Sister stories.

Please. Please continue the story.

This was AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice Read

Enjoyed it thoroughly. Nice pace, great conclusion. I don't need a continuance of this story and liked how you finished it, light and hopeful.

There were grammatical errors, but as one commenter stated, difficult to self edit. Letting a manuscript sit for a while then reading while looking for issues really does help. After all, we are all amateurs here.

I appreciate your effort, thanks.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08almost 5 years ago
Very nicely done πŸ‘

You did a great job. Keep up the good work and nevermind the grammar naysayers.

screamindivr145screamindivr145almost 5 years ago
Great Story

I was a little annoyed that you kept saying "HIM" and "HER" even though it was obvious who these people were talking about. Otherwise, it was really good. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 5 years ago
Well Done

I was afraid they would find out and go mental about actually having incestuous sex. It was a relief that it ended well.

There were some critical comments made but I have to say I didn't notice anything, grammatical or otherwise except a typo or two. You did a pretty good job and I enjoyed the story very much.

This story stands alone very well and I will imagine what the future holds for this couple. I like using my imagination in this way, but if you continue it as your title suggests I will most certainly read it. Thank you.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 4 years ago
So

After they discovered each other did they continue to be members of the club? Did the sis still keep being a whore or did she settle down? Did brother stay faithful to his sis or did he keep fucking all the girls he could at college? Didn't much care for the sis being a prostitute angle so didn't get into the story but doesn't mean wasn't a good story to others just not into the women being whores in the stories I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have notice

this term has been used by a number of writers.

A devil in "underpants".

This is a term that most would associate with pre-teens. One would expect terms such as, briefs, boxers, shorts, etc to be used by an adult.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Liked it, good story. A nice feel and touch about it

Scores 5/5

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
HOTT!!!!!!

FANTASTIC Masked Ball

AWESOME

I was stiff and loved it,

Can’t wait for the next chapter!!!!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
sweet

plenty more story. don't end it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decided to give your earlier work a shot after reading what is available from your In The Cards series. I’m not at all disappointed, although I can clearly see your progression as an author. Very enjoyable work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will there be a pt. 2?

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

AWESOME

Fabulous story.

Exciting each time I read the story.

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971almost 2 years ago

Totally amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4* only because it seems like yet another Lit story that 4 years on will never get finished. If the parents and other family were never going to interact in the aftermath of the couple consummating their incestuous union then why bother wasting nearly half the pages with their thoughts and words. A single quick paragraph was enough to establish all that as backstory.

getthephenomgetthephenom5 months ago

Amazing story. Hope to see the next part soon.

mcitylinemcityline3 months ago

They recognized the voices right away. You could had lines saying that they thought the fantasy was so intense that were hearing the voice of the one they desired. It was an excellent story otherwise. I particularly liked that the sister was oozing early in sex. Woman secrete to make sex more comfortable and enjoyable. Too many stories only have the juice at the end as if they were ejaculating like men. It seems like you may know something about sex. I wonder how many men stop when the juice comes and leave their partner without the orgasm. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRDJohnson@RDJohnson
Finally I am back to writing, and this time I am trying to widen the scope a bit, get some more genres included in my repertoire. I now have a Patreon profile, so sequels to stories will appear there before they get posted here, plus there will be some unique content there as...