Club Masquerade Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about the dreams made her think about HIM. He was always the one she was with in those dreams. Thinking about him in that context always had her pussy start tingling. Her core tightening up with a need.

"No more stalling!" She told herself sternly.

Taking confident strides to the door, she knocked a determined knock on the door to let her guest know she was ready. Or she tried to knock loud and determined, but faltered in the last second, and then had to knock again, to make sure she was heard.

XXX

"It's a good idea, but I don't know if she will want any, what with her having a stomach flue and all..."

"Nonsense Alicia." Monica said.

"It can keep, if she puts it in the freezer, and it's too good to miss. Just call her and warn her I'll swing by on the way home, and I can drop off some of your delicious food for her."

It was some delicious thanks giving food, of course. Alicia knew it was probably the best turkey she had made in years. Not dry at all, just tender and delicious. And the gravy! Monica would not believe she had not used some new recipe or secret ingredient, so maybe next year, Alicia thought she just might have to try to almost burn the gravy again.

"Alright, I will call her. It will be good for her to know we think about her, the poor dear!"

Tapping the call button just had her go straight to Meredith's voicemail.

"This is Meredith, I am very ill right now, and its probably contagious, so if you are listening to this, DON'T come over, I will be fine. That also means you mom. Love you. BEEP!"

"Okay, I guess she really doesn't want any company right now, so I guess I will just put it in the freezer for now, and she can get it some other day."

"Nonsense Alicia, I will just drop by with it and surprise her, it will be fine. If she is super contagious I will just leave it on her doormat, and she can pick it up once I have backed away. It will be fiiine!"

"Of course Monica, you are right, she always loves surprises!"

XXX

William paused a second. It was the last chance to back out. To call it all off. If he turned around now, he could walk away, never having taken that step to make his fantasy more physical. Real. What if living it out, did not make it go away, but instead fueled his urge and his hunger. Being a rising star on a serious college team, meant not listening to self-doubt. He manned up.

Turning the door know, he opened the door, and as he did so, the very first thing he noted was her perfume.

It was the same perfume as the one SHE used, so it was just perfect! He could not have arranged it better himself. Just the scent in this context, had his boxer shorts turn into an impromptu tent.

Laying eyes on her just made it worse. Or better, depending on your perspective. It got a lot harder and larger, to be exact.

She was standing there, just a few feet away.

Letting his gaze slider all over her for a second, she looked not only amazing and good and sexy, but she looked just right! Lust was rushing to his head, more powerful than any alcohol buzz he had tried, and he felt almost lightheaded. The blood leaving his head for a more southern destination probably had something to do with it too.

Her body was tight and athletic, and with her mask and the glowing decorations painted on her body, she looked like some sort of mystic superhero. With powers based entirely around sex, judging from her garments. A very sexy white bra, intricate hipster panties of the same lace, that hugged her form and emphasized her good looks, more than they hid anything. And white silk stockings. He had had a thing for those, since he had seen HER in a pair like them.

"You are perfect!" He muttered.

She was quite obviously also checking him out, and smiled at him in return. A small shy kind smile, that signaled to him that this girl was probably not a professional. She was just here for kicks, same as him. This eased his remaining doubt. Not having had to ever pay for sex, with women throwing themselves at him, he had had a few doubts about it. But when she was clearly not in it for the money, then he did not mind at all paying her.

Seeing an almost naked girl become shy in his presence, was familiar enough, that William found his stride again, and took charge. Reaching for her hand, which she graciously gave him, he pulled her into an embrace. She all but melted into him, pressing her soft yet firm body against his. Burying her face in the crook of his neck, before lifting her face to glance up at him.

Lowering his own, he met her lips in a kiss. An innocent kiss at first, like you might give your sister. A little peck to say hello. Then a decidedly less appropriate kiss, as he ground his lips against her, as she did the same to him.

Need filling him, he picked her up in his powerful arms, nudged the door closed behind him, and carried her to bed.

For a while, they just made out and touched each other. He had waited so long for this, and she looked so perfect, he would not unwrap her until he had had his fill of her like this. Kissing her deeply now, as his hands roamed on her body. Feeling the shape of her, the texture of her hot skin. Running his hands over her soft mounds covered in lace, squeezing them a little, feeling the nipples hardening behind the fabric, in response to his touch. Excitement ran higher in him, as he ran his fingertips down her firm flat belly, that shivered as he moved further, to the edge of her panties. Then even further, tracing their way down to her hidden valley, where he could feel heat emanating from her. The lacy fabric under his fingered seemed damp, as she parted her thighs after a moment of hesitation, to let his fingers have free rein between them.

He caressed her with just the fabric between his fingers and her. He could feel the damp panties become even more so, and he heard her breathing become ragged, when he let his fingers run over her more sensitive folds.

She was not idle, not at all. She was running her hand all over his body too. His strong muscular body. Her other hand had her fingers running through the short hairs on the back of his head, pulling him into her eager mouth, where their tongues were busy meeting in an eager dance.

To William, it was evident that this angel was as eager for this as he was. No stone-cold professional here. Instead, she was perfect and eager and all he had hoped and dreamed SHE would be.

Getting more and more turned on by her, he let his questing fingers find the edge of her panties on her leg, and then slide under, letting his fingers in between her now soaking folds. Smooth as silk, no sign of hair or stubble, just as he preferred. It was a bit awkward to find room enough to move around much, under her white lace, so after a few moments of struggle, she lifted her butt, and tried to help him pull down her pants with one hand. Together they managed it, without having to break the kissing, that was almost enough by itself, to have William fire his load, before he had even gotten out of his boxer shorts.

With her removing her panties all the way, William also took the opportunity to get rid of his shorts with a practiced move. Then of course, the obvious move was her bra, so once again experience was his friend, as he easily undid it with the one handed technique, letting her shrug it off to be tossed on the floor with the rest of their underwear.

Her breasts were breathtaking. Almost no sag, but not being very large, that was not surprising. Her hard nipples stood out like tiny monuments to the lust they were sharing. His large hands could easily wrap around her b-cup breasts, which was proven by him cupping one of them gently in his hand, rubbing a thumb against her already hard nipple.

A shiver of pleasure seemed to run through her, and she closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying his hands on her body.

Then she opened them again, and pushed him back gently, as she whispered to him.

"My turn, just lie back for a while..."

Sensing where this was going, and not objecting in the slightest, he lay back on the bed, eyes on her, eager to see what she would do next.

Running her hands over his firm abs for a few seconds, she leaned in for a quick kiss, which turned into some heavier kissing again, her hand found its way south, and gripped his hardness. Wrapping her hand around him, she could only barely make her fingers and her thumb meet. He was thick. And long. Maybe seven inches.

Withdrawing from his hungry kiss, she kissed her way down his body, while his hand was fondling her ass cheek. Not letting herself be distracted, her face was soon inches from the tip of his hard length. Pausing, as if to admire his tool, she then positioned herself so that he would be able to watch her more easily.

Then, with a smile on her face, like she was about to laugh at a joke only she had heard, she opened her lips. Paused for just a second as she locked her gaze on his. Then she slid him inside her mouth.

The sensation of warmth and wetness, the friction of her tongue against his cock, added to the incredibly sexy way she looked him straight in the eye as she took him in her mouth for the first time, almost had William sending ropes of cum straight into her mouth right away.

Fortunately she took it slow, not in any rush, looking at him all the time as if to measure his response. Every time her mouth was almost pushing him over the edge, she would ease up a little, just keeping the head of his length inside her mouth, letting her tongue run idly over it, until he could take a little more. It seemed to William that she enjoyed keeping him on edge. That she was enjoying her effect on him, as much as he was enjoying it himself, if not more.

"I am going to cum soon, if you keep that up!" William moaned at her, in a strained voice, as he was once again approaching the very edge of his orgasm.

Letting him slide out of her mouth with a wet pop, a strand of drool connecting her mouth with his glans, made surreal by the way the black light made the drool glow with an inner light.

"Don't worry, you won't cum until I am rea... oops."

Her soft purring voice, the way she looked with a trail of drool to his cock, the way even her soft voice reminded him of HER. Somehow that, and the motions of her hand still on his cock, sent him the last way over the edge, and a rope of cum shot out of his cock, straight up in the air.

A look of surprise on her face replaced her look of confidence, as the cum disproved her statement.

Amending her views by simply bobbing her head and engulfing his cock in her mouth, as he shot another rope of cum straight into her mouth. He could feel her tongue swirling around the head, and how her hand was pumping him furiously now. Most of all, it was the sensation of her tongue that kept his pleasure rising. That, and the knowledge that this woman was eagerly letting him cum in her mouth. Unlike many others who would either just suffer it quietly until he had shot his last drops, or even refuse to take cum in their mouth at all, this woman was not repulsed by it. No, the way she kept going, giving him all the pleasure she could with her tongue, even as he coated it with his sticky cum, would have been enough to send him over the edge, if not for the fact that he was already in free fall into the abyss of pleasure.

His orgasm kept going for much longer than he was used to, and she kept teasing him all along. When he finally had shot his last drop of cum, her tongue became more pain than pleasure to his very sensitive cock, so he had to withdraw from her heavenly mouth. At first, she resisted, apparently not eager to part with his cock just yet, but then reluctantly let go, as he pulled at her, to get her masked face back up to his.

"That was amazing!" He exclaimed.

Looking him in the eye, she swallowed audibly, then licked her lips.

"We are not done yet, are we? You can go again in a minute, can't you?"

Laughing, he nodded, then drew her in for a kiss.

He could still taste himself on her tongue. Normally he didn't care for that taste. It was a little gay to taste your own cum like that. But now it just made him think again, how eagerly she had let him fill her mouth with every last drop, not stopping, not swallowing, until he was completely done. Even thinking about it made his deflating cock stir a little. Clearly it also wanted more. Much, much more.

"While we wait for me to get hard again, I think I would like a little taste of you."

Clearly she did not mind that idea at all, as she smiled at him, her perfect teeth glowing in the black light. She leaned back and opened her legs for him.

"Taste me all you like, handsome."

Sliding his body down along hers, he positioned himself with his arms around her thighs, and his face inches from her perfect pussy, that was clearly soaking wet. Her juices made trails down her thighs and down her crack to her cute little rosebud. At her very opening, white thick juices had gathered, attesting to how turned on she was. If he had had his cock in her, he would have thought it might have been his own cum, but knowing it was not, he leaned in, curious to the taste of her.

Letting his tongue first slide among the folds near her clit, he found her taste to be very pleasant. It was a little bit tangy, but more salty and sweet. Burying his head in a swift move between her thighs, he let his tongue into her hot opening, and got a taste of her thick viscous juices. Even sweeter than the rest of her, he found himself eagerly lapping at her, getting every last drop of her tasty essence, while hoping his ministrations would generate even more. She was making very cute little moaning sounds, as he licked her. Another first, he found that he was licking her almost as much for his own pleasure, as for hers. The idea of who it might have been, if not for the fact that it couldn't possibly be her, coupled with the hard hot reality of the babe he was with, sent such a rush through his brain with every taste of her, with every lick, that he felt like he was getting high on her.

Before long he could feel her shiver under him, every time he found a sensitive spot with his questing tongue. Taking note of where her good spots were, he made sure to pay them special attention, and set himself to return the favor to her, to push her over the edge of orgasm. Having her cum on his mouth, as he had cum in hers.

As he sensed her drawing near to her climax, he felt himself once again rock hard. Still, wanting to experience her orgasm from up close, he resisted the urge to just take her, now that his cock was once again hard enough. Often he had been a selfish lover, but most women didn't matter that much. This woman, this fantasy, she could have been HER, and for tonight at least, she was. And more than anything, he wanted to please HER. Too much, really.

Getting lost in his head like that, he almost missed it. The point of no return, where she tipped over the edge. But as her fingers laced through his hair, pulled him tight against her pussy, he was brought back to the reality that mattered.

She was all but vibrating as her orgasm struck her hard.

Her thigh muscles, her abdominals, her pussy, everything contracting with pleasure at the touch of his tongue to her clitoris, as it darted to all her good spots. Never resting, never relenting, until she gasped out a few words.

"I'm... Cu... Cumming!!"

Thrashing on the bed, as waves of pleasure crashed through her body, loud moans almost as if in pain escaped her.

Like she did to him, he kept going, kept on licking across her clit, then sometimes down her slit to her opening, getting to the tastier bit, then back up to please her. As she came, he noticed the thick viscous juice flowing out of her pussy, and once again the taste of it sent spikes of lust and pleasure through his brain.

Her hands released his hair, and instead tried to push weakly against his head, trying to make him relent in his assault on her pussy. Not quite ready to leave well enough alone yet, he instead softens his strokes, licking her with gentle affection for a little while. Then once again, buried his face as deep in her pussy as he could, letting his tongue seek out every last drop of her pleasure, before finally drawing away. A smile was on his face, like it was he who had just cum, and not her.

She just lay on her back, panting for breath, a sheen of sweat on her perfectly tanned skin.

"Wow. That was... Just wow."

Smiling at her words, he just licked his lips and sent her a mischievous grin. Then leaned in for a kiss.

She did not seem to mind the taste of herself on him at all, quite the opposite, actually.

He kissed her deeply, and she kissed him back, eagerly. A hand once again wrapped around his almost painfully hard cock, and tugged on him gently. Pulling him towards her.

Taking the hint, he positioned himself on his knees between her legs, lowered himself, until his cock was resting right against her opening. Trembling with need, cock throbbing with anticipation, he held himself back from just ravaging her like his instincts told him.

Purposefully dipping into his most secret fantasy, he said to himself that this could be HER. It wasn't of course. But it COULD be.

With that thought, he slowly, ever so slowly slid himself into the tight core of the wonderful woman beneath him. Her warm tight flesh gripping him tightly, yet welcoming him deep inside her body. At first, she tried to push against him to impale herself on his cock faster, but as his strong arms and body easily controlled hers, she seemed more than pleased to be controlled. Whimpering slightly, maybe out of frustration of his slow entry, or with the pleasure of the sensation, he admired the way she looked beneath him. Inch after inch of his hard pole slipped into her, as he allowed himself to really appreciate how much she looked like HER. Let himself imagine that it WAS her.

The very thought was such a turn-on for him, now that he was in the middle of living out the fantasy.

Finally, he had crammed every last inch of himself inside her. The last inch had him push up against her cervix, from what he could tell. He did fit inside her, but only just. He would have to be gentle when he bottomed out in her, he told himself. Even though he already knew that he would likely be unable to restrain himself in any way, once he got close to his orgasm again. This was too much like his fantasy, there was no way he could restrain himself, even if he had wanted to.

Wanting to be able to really look at her as he fucked her, he lifted her butt up off the bed, as he got back up to his knees. Supporting her weight with his strong arms, the position let him grind against her insides in a particularly interesting way, and let him watch her watch him, as he slowly started to slide back out, then back in. Taking his time. Determined to enjoy her to the fullest, he would not be rushed. Sliding slowly out of her, then back in, all the time watching her. It was intoxicating.

XXX

He was strong. She enjoyed being manhandled by him. Like she had always imagined HE would do to her. In her fantasy, he would take her. Not against her will. But with strength and confidence and control.

She tried to increase the pace, but he was too strong.

He lifted her ass up and held her as if she weighed nothing, and slowly did as he pleased with her. Pleasure ran through her body, almost a small orgasm, as she imagined it being HIM who did this to her.

Looking up at him, as he looked down at her, she met his gaze, and held it as he pushed himself into her so deeply.

Once again pushing at her cervix.

Painfully so, yes, but yet not without pleasure too.

As he did it again, grinding himself as deep as he could inside her, the pleasure grew and the pain diminished. She found herself thinking that maybe he would fit inside her completely, before long. Almost as perfectly as if he had been made for that very purpose.