Club Masquerade Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes slid along his perfectly ripped body. Athletic and flawless. Except for a small scar, like that from an appendectomy.

This was a crazy coincidence. HE had a scar like that. She knew. She had held HIS hand, when he woke up. Brought him ice cream, and had him laugh at her, telling her it was not his tonsils they had removed.

In the dim light and the peculiar effect of the black light, it was hard to be sure.

It. Was. A. Coincidence.

She kept telling herself that.

But her pussy did not care.

At the thought that it could actually be HIM, she felt her juices flow like never before. Her pussy contracting hard. She flew over the edge without a chance to brace herself. The hardest, most powerful orgasm she had ever had. Flopping on the bed like she was being electrocuted, he could not long resist to follow her into climax.

XXX

He was enjoying himself. Grinding his cock into her, really enjoying the sensations of her tightness around him. Shoving himself slowly and inexorably into her depth, until her cervix slowly retreated and allowed him the room he needed to enter her fully. Quickening his pace and slowing it, to control his pleasure. Not allowing himself to cum too soon. Staying near the edge of orgasm, where the pleasure is the most intense, he never allowed her to take any control, even though she did try. He would decide when they had their climax, and it would only be when he was good and ready for them to cum. Both at the same time, like in his fantasies.

Suddenly his control did nothing to stop her climax. As her gaze was running over her body, he felt her pussy contract around his cock like a velvet vice. Her gaze met his, with what appeared to be a moment of recognition somehow, and he felt her orgasm rush through her, unintelligible sounds or words escaping her lips, as she completely lost control of her body. It was too much. The insane contractions of her core, the knowledge that he had caused her to orgasm on his cock, the idea that it could be HER. He lost all control.

Ramming himself into her orgasming body once, twice, three times, he too exploded into orgasm. Filling his mind with his fantasy of HER, as his body erupted in pleasure. Buried to the very hilt, every rope of sticky white cum was shooting straight into her pulsating cervix, coating her womb, and spilling out of her pussy, mixed with her juices.

Moaning the name through his orgasm sent even more pleasure through his mind. Pretending it was HER after all.

"Merry, oh OH Merry!"

XXX

The words, the sound of her name, dispelled any remaining illusion she had, that this was not HIM. And he knew it was HER? He must have recognized her somehow. Set it up. There was no way this could BE a coincidence after all.

And he was here, doing this with her, deliberately.

This very very wrong thing, that felt so very very right.

The thoughts kept sending more waves of orgasms through her, as her pussy had a mind of its own. A very single minded one, with only one thought. The need for HIM.

She found herself letting herself be taken by her powerful big brother, plowing his cock deep into her, as she could feel him shooting all of his hot cum so deep inside of her.

They had been so consumed by passion, not one of them had thought to avail themselves of the condoms that were in plentiful supply in the bowl by the bed.

And now he was filling her up.

The thought brought her a deep satisfaction somehow, and she found herself moaning his name in return.

"Willy, take me! Take me Willy, make me YOURS!"

XXX

For a second he froze up. His cock was deep inside her, shooting his last drops, not caring that his mind was just now reeling to catch up to what was going on.

She had called him Willy.

Only his family did that...

SHE called him that.

His sister!

This was no fantasy make belief, this was her!

He was balls deep inside his sister.

And she knew it was him.

She had set it up somehow.

To be with him!

The thought gave him more pleasure than even the orgasm had.

It was forbidden. It was wrong. It was taboo. But he didn't care. He had always wanted her, and if she had gone to all this to be with him, he didn't care about anything else, or what anyone thought.

Feeling his resolve settle, he started to once again grind in and out of her.

Lowering them down into a missionary position, he fucked her gently, noting that his cock was not softening at all.

He kissed her deeply. Greedily. Like he had always wanted to kiss her. HER. And now he could.

XXX

She kissed him back. She had never meant to actually fuck her brother. It was all just meant to be a harmless way to explore her fantasy. It should have felt wrong, to actually do it with her brother. But it felt amazing. Right. He was being gentle with her now, sliding in and out of her slowly, even as small tremors from her orgasm kept sweeping through her, not quite ready to let go of her. Enjoying the sensation of his greedy kisses and his cock deep inside of her, she could no longer remember why this could possibly be wrong.

It was no coincidence. It could not be. He wanted her enough to set all this up, somehow. And he would have her.

She whispered his name in his ear, and confessed to him how much she had wanted him, and to be his in every way, as he did the same to her. All the while making gentle love, until a final climax.

Basking in the afterglow for a while, wrapped in each other, she was the first to break the silence.

"I hope we dont get any three-headed babies, dear brother."

XXX

He was dizzy with love, lust, satisfaction. The mix of all of it. The craziness of it all. He had never planned to actually fuck his sister, or to make her his. But it had somehow happened anyway. And he would not change it if he could.

This was what he wanted, and he would make it work!

First, of course, they had to keep up appearances, and leave through their separate exits.

So getting dressed, while he was still not quite stable on his feet, he then made his way out of the club. He didn't have to wait long for her, outside the nearby diner. Clearly she was also quite eager to go back to his place, and resume where they left off. This time without any masks or any pretense. Then perhaps some food and a long talk would be in order.

He had a lot to be thankful for, this thanks giving.

XXX

She wrapped her arm around his waist as they walked, and his arm wrapped around her shoulder. Even this felt right. Walking with him like lovers. A buzzing in her pocket distracted her from her train of thought, and she dug her phone out.

"Twenty six messages and a bunch of lost calls from mom and aunt Monica."

She winced.

He checked his phone.

"One lost call, and one message asking if I know where you are."

Grinning at her, and kissing the top of her head, he continued:

"May I suggest we figure out a great lie, AFTER I ravish you again?"

Laughing and punching him in the arm, she nodded.

"Yes, I would like that."

END