All Comments on 'Club MiXXXer Ch. 03'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Loved all three chapters! Too bad we're limited to 5 stars. Would give you more if I could. I was erect through this whole chapter.Waiting for my lady to come home to use me for pleasure. Thanks.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
I enjoyed your story

SAL was the most interesting character.

You had twenty couples. Twenty men and twenty women. No holds or holes barred. There was plenty of Lesbian and Female Bi-Sexual Action. But you didn’t even allude to ONE male/male encounter. Not one kiss. Not one cock sucked. Nothing. You could have kept it at a distance, Edie could have spied two men with each other in the pool from the window. It’s just that as the number of female/female encounters increased with nothing of the other side even mentioned, the story started to seem male/male homophobic.

If you write a ClubMixxxer sequel (“HomeMixxxer”?), give Carl and Edie a chance to explore (or at least talk about exploring) that sort of action. It opens up a lot more mathematical possibilities. Also, $250 per couple for a HomeMixxxer seems low, even with a four couple minimum. The Host Home should also set the price of the Mixxxer, profit sharing with the Club. Say, the Host Home gets 20-30%, like the cut participants got from side bets at the club. How much money did Edie earn in the side betting with the twins at the end? BTW, that would have been the perfect opportunity to reveal some male/male (incetuous) action. The reason the twins were so inexperienced with women was because they had been lovers for years!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous