All Comments on 'Club Night'

by Gemigirl93

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice...

You've got the submissive attitude down well; perhaps next story you can build on your character's reluctance; maybe with two or more guys taking turns forcing her to please them. Of course she should gradually cooperate...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

this is so good! you don't need constructive criticism, you need to write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pleased

I have read lots of stories as this has potential to be several chapters. You did a great job on your first story and look forward to seeing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Take it to BDSM. There's nothing non-con about this, and the reluctance is a joke.

mindventuremindventureover 10 years ago
Great first story!

You're off to a good start. Write a sequel soon. Try to emphasize the NC/R aspect a little more. Perhaps Elliott and a friend force Kaiya to submit to them both as she leaves the club. Maybe they follow her home. Lots of possibilities.

It is sometimes difficult to decide which category is most appropriate for a story. Readers have different opinions and are often pretty protective of their favorite categories. Don't take their disagreements with your choice personally. For the most part, they're just trying to help you out.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your story is good! Focus on your writing technique a little bit. You switch from writing in the past to writing in the present and back again. Be consistent. Otherwise it was a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good!

Liked it a lot, hope you continue this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
enjoyed

enjoyed the story but would like the next one longer and maybe more seductive very good first effort though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous