Club O, Paris

Story Info
WIFE'S WILD NIGHT AT PARIS SEX CLUB.
5.3k words
3.83
12.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Club O, PARIS

"I have a feeling tonight is going to be special night for both of us," my wife Marie said while sitting at the dressing table of our hotel room on Ile St. Louis in Paris.

"Tell me," I said.

"You'll find out soon enough," she said coyly. "But why don't you watch me get ready?"

Marie knows I've always gotten turned on watching her prepare herself for a big night out, because what she's really doing is preparing herself to look as fuckable as possible. How hot is that?

She starts out naked in front of the mirror on her dressing table and meticulously shaves her underarms, her legs and her pussy. Then she combs her long auburn hair, and puts on just a little make-up. She's so beautiful she doesn't need much.

Then she adds just a touch of perfume on her wrists, her neck, her boobs -- and just for my viewing pleasure, a dash around her vagina.

"No other man has touched my pussy in the 10 years since we've been together," she said to me. "I'd like you to come over and give me a little licking before we go out."

"Love to," I said moving my face between her legs. "But what's this about no man having touched your pussy in 10 years? Is something that's going to happen tonight that I don't know about?"

"Just lick."

I did with enthusiasm, but I still wondered.

After a few minutes and some pussy thrusting on her part, she made me stop and said that it was time for her to pick an outfit. She shimmied into a few thin silk dresses, all of which were stunning on her slim frame.

I suggested a light gray one, but she picked a red and black, unusually bright colors for her. The material was very thin.

"What are you going to wear for panties?" I asked.

"The crotchless pair you bought for me yesterday are very sexy," she said. "But tonight I'm not going to wear any panties."

"If this is some kind of new you, I love it," I said. For years I'd been trying to get her to show off her beautiful body a little more. I wanted other men to be jealous of me.

"We'll see," was all she said with a curious smile, making me again wonder what she meant.

"What will you wear for a bra? You may be almost 40 years old, but you still have firm boobs."

"I'm going without a bra tonight, too."

"Whoa, this isn't like you at all! You're always so shy. What about people seeing your nipples through your dress."

"Maybe it's the moon," she said, not really answering my question, "but I think it might be fun."

I was shocked.

Then she slipped on a pair of strappy red 'fuck-me' pumps I'd hadn't seen her wear before. The kind I'd always asked her to wear but she never would. They made her long legs look even more spectacular, and tilted her ass up at a provocative angle. Then she strutted around in front of me.

"How do I look?"

Actions speak louder than words, so I unzipped my pants and started to pull out my growing erection.

"Save that for later!" she laughed, shutting me down.

"I've never seen you look so hot, darling. How many guys are you going to try to attract tonight?" I joked.

"I don't know," she laughed in an odd way, "how many will there be?"

In addition to being shy, my wife is also has a secretive side, so her curious answers were beginning to make me a little anxious.

"Let's go," she said, taking my hand.

"I'll call a taxi."

"No need, we're only going a few steps away."

"Where are we going?"

"Just hold my hand, I'll lead the way."

Two fit men in tuxedos stood guard beneath a single white light just a few doors down from our hotel.

"Welcome to Club O, madam, you look stunning tonight," one said to my wife as he opened the door and escorted her in. Both doormen ignored me, which seemed a little rude.

Once inside, Marie and I were immediately separated. A very attractive but commanding women led me off to dark room to the side, where she was indicated I should take a seat. There were several other men in the room, and a muscular man who was obviously security.

When I started to stand to ask what was going on and find Marie, he gave me a look that meant I'd better not even think of it.

I was totally confused about what was going on. But it was obviously a high class place, so I wasn't worried that Marie or I were going to be roughed up or robbed.

There was a large tv screen on the wall of the room that I'd been put in, and it was showing what was going on in the main part of the club. I was stunned to see my wife up on a small stage in front of a mixed audience of about 20 well-dressed people.

"I present, Marie," announced a red-headed woman named Roseanne into a microphone. She took my wife's hand and slowly walked her around the stage as though she were in a beauty pageant.

I'd never seen my wife strut in such a sexy manner. It was hypnotic the way she gently swung her gorgeous ass from one side to the other. I was getting jealous and my dick was getting hard at the same time. But what the hell was going on?

This is Marie's first time to Club O," said Roseanne, "so could we give her a polite welcome?"

There was warm applause.

"As you can all see, Marie keeps herself in lovely shape," the Roseanne. "But she's a little shy, so she has asked me to help show her body off in greater detail. Let's start with her magnificent breasts."

I was dumbfounded as I watched Roseanne pulled Marie's gorgeous boobs out of her dress and start squeezing them.

"I'd die for these!" Roseanne said to everyone's applause.

Was I on drugs? Was I dreaming?

I had to stop this, so I started to stand. But one fierce look from the security guy kept me in my place.

I was mystified that my wife did nothing to stop Roseanne showing off her tits. In fact, it was clear that she was enjoying the attention and applause. What the hell had happened to my wife?

"Turn around Marie," said Roseanne, "the audience, and I think the men in particular, would like to see that gorgeous ass of yours."

My wife complied by turning around, bending over a bit, and of her own volition, cocking her hips!

Why hadn't she ever done that for me? My dick was rock hard and I was getting more jealous by the second.

Roseanne then lifted the hem of my wife's short dress, revealing her naked bum for the audience.

They howled in approval.

She gave Marie's sweet bottom a couple of surprisingly hard slaps, leaving hand prints. My wife pretended to be shocked, but the look of surprise she gave the audience meant she loved it.

My Marie then whispered something to the red-headed host, who in turn addressed the audience.

"Marie tells me that her husband asked her to wear underwear this evening, but she refused him. What does that tell you?"

There was laughter and more polite applause.

I wasn't sure what it meant, but it didn't sound good for me.

"And just before leaving her hotel to come here, Marie had her husband clean her pussy with his tongue. Turn around Marie, so everyone could see what a good job he did."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, as my wife slowly walked around the front of the stage, pulling the hem of her dress up in front of each person. She then bent her knees, giving each one a close-up view of her pussy!

I'd had enough. I stood up and was going to do something about this. But I was violently pushed back down into my seat by security. I didn't stand a chance against him.

"Marie tells me that her husband, who is in the security box, has often fantasized about her cuckolding him," continued Roseanne. "You know, he wants to watch as another man violates her."

"Fuck the fantasy, do it!" shouted a woman in the audience.

This was greeted with cheers.

Marie whispered to Roseanne again.

"Marie says that her husband fantasizes about a man being rough with her. And that her husband wants to be tied up and forced to watch her get fucked right in front of him."

"Do it!" shouted the woman again. "You'll wonder why you waited so long." This drew even more laughter.

"Marie never seriously considered it... until tonight. Maybe it's the full moon over the Seine," said Roseanne. "Right now she's going to join our other honored women guests at the bar. I expect she'll want to inspect our Clubmen before too long. Who knows what the night holds for her. As for her husband, who cares?"

Everybody laughed. I was completely humiliated, but thankful hardly anybody could see me.

Looking at the monitor, I watched as Marie ordered a Proseco and was introduced to the other three women at the bar. Two looked to be in their early 30s and one in her mid-40s. They were all attractive and elegantly dressed. Marie quickly bonded with them.

"What the hell is going on?" I whispered to the other men in the dark room with me.

Two of the men were French and gave me uncomprehending looks. The third was an older gentlemen from London.

"Surely you've been to so-called gentleman's clubs in the States," he said at normal volume, "some of which are so low class it's disgusting. Club O is somewhat of a ladies' version of that, but obviously at a much higher standard.

"What do women enjoy?" he continued. "Getting dressed up and being put in the limelight to attract the attention of men. And when some of them are in the right mood, they like having their beautiful bodies exposed, even if they have to pretend they are being forced to do it. It looks as though your wife if one of those women.

"After taking time to get settled here at the Club O, they can inspect the ten Clubmen to see if they might be interested in playing with any of them. Meanwhile, those of us in here, no matter if we are spouses or just male friends, can only watch."

"And what if a woman takes a fancy to one of the Clubmen or whatever they're called?" I asked.

"The Club O exists for the pleasure of the honored women guests, so the women can do whatever they want with a Clubman. Get eaten out, give blow jobs, get screwed -- anything their heart desires. There are excellent facilities right here at the club for any sexual activity they might desire."

"Are you serious? Some of these women fuck the Clubmen?"

"Please, sir, this is no place for such crude language. But yes, I'm sure most of the women will have sexual relations with one or more of the club's males tonight. Likely your wife, too. If she's a first-timer, she's likely to have sexual relations of some sort with several of them."

"I doubt it!" I replied. "But who pays for all this?"

"The women pay nothing, of course. The Clubmen pay $1,000 a night for the chance they might be selected by one of the women. It's a spot of money to have to fork over, and most nights less than half of men get chosen. But there is no end to the list of eligible men happy to pay the fee for just a chance at these extremely horny women.

"Then there is a select group of people who are allowed to watch the proceedings. It's $500 a couple, not including drinks. And the drinks are expensive."

"Which of the women at the bar is yours?," I asked him.

"The young blonde. Were it not for Club O, we'd have split up a long time ago. At my age I can't sexually satisfy her on a regular basis, so she makes me bring her here all the time. She looks quite proper, doesn't she? She's actually a very, very naughty girl. But I love her dearly. Yes, I provide her with a large allowance and a lot of free time with her younger friends, but it works for me."

"So you've watched other men fuck her here?"

"Oh yes, my friend, many times. And I have to say, watching her getting fucked by a young stud is the most reliable way for me to have an orgasm myself. But if I understood the hostess, you have a desire in being cuckolded yourself."

"Well, my wife and I have often role-played that fantasy of mine," I admitted with some embarrassment. "But I could tell she was never that excited about it, and I never meant for it to happen in real life. But something has changed. I'm afraid that she might actually do it. And tonight."

"Your gorgeous wife does seem to have a special glow this evening, I'll grant you that. But don't be afraid, as there's nothing quite like gazing deep into your wife's eyes as a handsome stranger fucks her to orgasm for the first time.

"Although I must warn you of one danger. Most of the Clubmen are experts at sex and have larger than average cocks. More than a few women who were originally hesitant to come here have become regulars. A few have even dumped their partners for Clubmen."

"See the imperious looking woman at the bar speaking with your wife? She almost had to be dragged here by her husband. Now she's a regular, often coming without him. You wouldn't expect it by her dignified appearance, but she loves to get buggered. And buggered while eating pussy. She usually brings her own pussy. A wild one, she is."

Marie mixed easily with the other women at the bar. In addition to the older women Janelle, there was another woman in her 30s, Yvette. She was visiting Club O for the third time. The other woman, Adrian, was a first-timer like Marie.

"If you don't mind, Janelle, tell me a bit more about the club," said Marie.

"It's a lovely place, immaculately clean and completely safe," said the older woman. "You can get whatever sex or attention you want here. If you love to play with new cocks, like I do, there are at least 10 to chose from. You can suck off as many as you want or be screwed in any way that might please you. Gentle, rough, you call the shots. And if you like to have your pussy eaten, you can have it eaten until dawn."

"And what about our husbands or boyfriends?"

"They are kept in a secure room and only allowed to participate as much as you wish. Some of the women who come here are angry with their spouses, having caught them with other women. So there are bondage and domination facilities to punish the men. Roseanne is an expert with the whip and sadistic devices. I've watched her beat confessions of infidelity out of more than a couple of men. The wives love it.

"Of course, women being women, many who come to the Club O are submissive. Several of the Clubmen are experts are all forms of domination."

"Are you thinking about cuckolding your husband because you think he's cheated on you?"

"He's a big flirt, and yes, he's cheated on me. I'm embarrassed to say that I have mixed feelings about it. I love that other women find him attractive and want to have sex with him. But what really confuses me is that I can give myself an orgasm just thinking about him fucking other women."

"Have you ever watched him fuck another woman?"

"No, I'm much too shy. But sometimes we role play it. And he knows it really gets me off. I can't hide it."

"Interesting. Your fantasy can surely made into reality here at Club O."

"You were lovely up on the stage, with Roseanne showing off your body," said Yvette. "How did you feel about it?"

"Normally I'm very shy. But in such a safe and high class environment as this, I enjoyed having my body displayed to strangers. I could never be a stripper and do it voluntarily, but I enjoyed being forced to show off my body. I have to admit, my pussy was soaking up there. I think at some point most women would like to have men lust over their bodies in a safe environment like this."

"I sure do. But I also come here for the oral sex," said Adrian. "My husband doesn't like eating pussy, which is a real drag, because I crave getting eaten out. So I come here for relief. And more often than he knows about."

The women shared a good laugh about that.

"In fact, all this talk has gotten me hot. Give me your hand and let's go inspect tonight's Clubmen."

Marie followed Adrian along to a wall where 10 fit men were lined up in a row, evenly spaced a few feet part. There were standing on an elevated platform, which put their cocks at eye level of the women. The men wore masks, were gagged, and had obviously been instructed to keep their hands to their sides.

Adrian gave Marie a pair of white gloves to put on during the inspection of the Clubmen.

"Cocks, cocks, cocks, don't you just love it, Marie?"

"I'm a little overwhelmed."

"Take my hand and we'll touch this beautiful big cock together. It's it fun, especially when they can't see your face. Watch, this one is already starting to get hard," she laughed.

As Adrian continued further down the line to another cock, Marie moved on to the next one. It was huge. Much larger than her husband's. She took it in the palm of her right hand, and with her left hand started playing with the balls. It was the first new cock she'd touched in 10 years. It was exciting. She was getting wet again and he was getting hard.

"Roseanne," called out Adrian, "can we have the Clubmen turn around so we can inspect their butts?"

"Surely." The Clubmen turned around and spread their legs slightly.

"Oh god, this is the part I love," said Janelle, who appeared with a small whip. "Check out this special spiked glove I had custom made for this. I reach between their legs with the spiked glove, grab the cock and balls, then whip their ass."

Marie was dumbstruck by the sight of this middle-age woman flailing this young man with all her might.

"Yvette, help me check out his bum hole."

Yvette quickly came to her side and spread the Clubman's cheeks as far as she could.

"His looks like a tight one!"

"It won't be so tight after I get done with him tonight. Roseanne, "Janelle called out, "I'm taking this one to Number Four, the Buggery Room. Make sure the big dildos are in there."

When the man stepped down from the platform, Janelle triumphantly grabbed his cock with her spiked glove again, and squeezed hard. He grimaced. "You're coming with me big boy. Your night has just begun. As for your tight little bum hole, it's not going to be like that much longer."

He suddenly began to look frightened. As if he wasn't sure what he'd gotten himself into.

I followed all of this on the big screen and couldn't believe my eyes. I was relieved to see that my wife had returned to the bar area. She, Yvette and Adrian were having another drink, while a delighted Janelle headed off to the Buggery Room with a young victim in painful tow.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present the ravishing Lucinda," said Roseanne to the audience.

With that, a tall, thin, athletic woman with a shock of red hair stepped onto the stage. She was confident and bold, and walked around as if she owned it the place.

I would love to have a woman kiss me on the lips," she called out.

"Coming up," said a female voice.

As the woman got to the stage, Lucinda pulled up her mini skirt revealing a bright red beaver. "Eat it up!" she said.

The woman approaching the stage had clearly misunderstood what kind of kiss Lucinda wanted, and quickly returned to her seat. There was laughter.

"Anybody?" said Lucinda. "My kitty won't bite."

Then came the moment I won't ever forget.

"I want to lick it," said my wife from the bar! She put down her drink, came to the edge of the stage where Lucinda had squatted, and proceeded to lick her pussy like the star of a porno film.

I had to watch her in hi-def on the 50-inch screen just across from me.

My wife was going down on a strange women in front of an audience. And you should have seen her attack that redhead's pussy. It was like she hadn't eaten in a month.

Before long everybody was clapping in rhythm, and Lucinda was in the throes of her second orgasm.

I again thought about getting up, but was given stink eye by security. He outweighed me by 50 pounds of muscle.

I'd always wanted my wife to be a wild women. Now that she was, I was having serious second thoughts. Although my cock was hard.

Lucinda and Marie were soon at the bar together sharing Prosecos. As if that wasn't enough, they were making out like teenagers, tongues deep in each other's mouth. I could hardly believe my eyes.

12