Club O, Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly there was a bit of a commotion on the stage. The staff were erecting a St. Andrews Cross in the middle of the stage.

Then Lucinda was up on stage again, microphone in one hand, drink in another.

The Club O exists only for the pleasure of women," she announced, "but sometimes the pleasures of women and men align. We have that happy circumstance tonight. The beautiful Marie is going to fulfill her husband's long time sex fantasy by cuckolding him on our main stage."

Before I knew it, two powerful men had grabbed me, dragged me out of the room, and forced me on my back on the stage.

"Since this is the last few minutes that Marie's hubby will have Marie's beautiful pussy all to himself, I think he should get one last chance to eat her. Because once he's been cucked, he's been cucked forever."

Everybody applauded.

My beautiful Marie, a wicked gleam in her eye, lifted her dress over her head and sat right on my face. With all her weight. I could barely breath. Nonetheless, I can't describe the passion I felt for her pussy. I licked and sucked as though I were possessed. The audience could tell and was loving it.

Suddenly my dick was hurting like crazy. Like it was being stabbed.

"Don't worry, honey," Marie said, "just keep eating that pussy of mine. After all, it's your last time before I have other guys licking me. That pain on your cock? It's just Yvette trying to jerk you off with a spiked glove. It's the only chance you'll get to cum tonight."

As she laughed with a wickedness I'd never known before, I felt a powerful combination of pleasure and pain. But nothing could stop me from eating out my beautiful wife. I was in heaven until Marie fiercely ground her pussy into my face, thrashed about, and finally rolled off me and onto her side. My face was completely covered with her pussy juices. I licked at them madly.

"You did a good job," Marie said as she leaned over and kissed me on the lips, tonguing some of her juices as she did.

I was hauled up off the floor and put on the St. Andrew's Cross. My hands and ankles were tightly strapped to the ends of the cross, spreading my body wide apart.

"It's Inquisition Time," laughed Lucinda.

"Marie's three best friends are Alice, Elaine, and Suzanne. Which are you most attracted to?" asked Lucinda.

"I'm not attracted to any of them."

"He's lying," said Marie. "While in the heat of fucking me one time he told me he loved Elaine's big tits. And Alice's tight ass.

"Is that true?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"The worst thing you can do is lie to the Inquisition, bitch boy," said Lucinda. "You are going to get three of my hardest with the cat 'of nine tails, which is much worse than any normal whip. If we catch you lying again, it will be five strokes. And if a third time, which I promise you will be your final time, you'll get 10 strokes. Now, have you lied to the Inquisition?"

"Yes."

"Then plead for proper punishment."

"I lied to the Inquisition. I... I... beg for three strokes of punishment."

"Hard strokes?"

"Yes, the hardest."

"You fool."

The pain was incredible. And there was no pause between the strokes. You should have seen the look of pride as that bitch Lucinda showed Marie my torn up ass. I thought Marie would be repulsed. Instead she ran her fingers along the wounds with sadistic glee.

"Let's see," continued Lucinda, "where were we? Oh yes, have you ever jerked off to the thought of having sex with any of the three women.

Not daring to lie, I said, I had.

"How often?"

"Once a month"

"Are you sure? Five strokes with the cat are more than almost anyone can take."

"All right, once a week."

"Once a week," exclaimed a furious Marie. "That's more often than you fuck me!"

Everyone laughed.

"Have you ever pretended that you're fucking one of your wive's friends when you're fucking your wife?"

"Yes," I sadly confessed."

"Which one?"

"All three."

"Oh, you son of a bitch!" Marie shouted as the audience roared with laughter. "I want revenge, and I want it right now."

"It's so easy," said Lucinda. "Go find a Clubman or two and bring them up on stage."

As Marie left, the stagehands lowered the cross so I was horizontal at waist level.

In a minute Marie was back, dragging a buff and handsome man by his huge cock.

"Have you ever fantasized about me sucking another man's cock?" Marie taunted me.

"Yes, I admit it."

"Well, aren't you the lucky one" taunted Marie, "because your fantasy is going to become reality right now."

She held the big cock up right in front of my face, and then started licking. Everybody applauded.

It was both devastating and exciting to me. To see those lips I know so well, that I've kissed so many times, lovingly wrapped around another man's massive erect cock.

"How am I doing honey?" she mocked me.

"Wonderful," was all I could think of.

"I think his cock is longer than yours, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Thicker, too."

"Yes."

Everybody laughed again.

"I can't believe I waited so long to play with other cocks," said Marie. "It's so much fun. You're not going to mind if I do this again?"

"Of course not, Marie." I was completely defeated.

"You know what DP stands for don't you?" asked my wife.

"Double penetration?"

"That's right. You ever have a woman fuck you in the ass with a dildo while another one fucked you in the mouth with a dildo.'

"No! Of course not!"

"Lucinda, I need a little help. The bastard is lying. I can tell."

Lucinda grabbed the cat o' nines and laid into my ass. This time she hesitated between each blow. My tears were flowing freely after the third blow. I thought I was going to pass out.

"Who did the double penetration to you?"

"It was my ex-Karen and her friend Christie."

"Those bitches!"

"When?"

"I can't remember."

"This cat will help your memory," she threatened.

"All right, all right, two years ago," I confessed.

"Two years ago! After we were married eight years. You fucker!"

"We were kind of in a sex lull, and one thing lead to another."

"I guess it's only fair that you get to watch close up as these two Clubmen DP me. Just one thing honey, the one guy is going to fuck me in the mouth. Should the other guy fuck me in the pussy or in the ass?"

"The pussy! You've never let me in your ass."

"No, I've never let you drive up my dirty back road. But I think I'll take it in the ass tonight just to further humiliate you. I know it's gonna hurt, but it will be worth it. Come on boys, it's time to do me right!"

She didn't have to ask them twice.

"Right in front of my eyes one buff man rammed his cock between my wife's red lips and into her eager mount, while the other got to work trying to plough his massive dick into her bum. He was having a hard time, as he dick was huge and she was a virgin back there. She kept begging for more lube, and the man to keep ramming her.

Finally Marie briefly screamed in agony as he broke on through.

But soon her ass got used to the harsh intrusion. What a slut!

"Big cock in my ass is better than in my pussy," she snarled at me while panting madly. "Why didn't you make me take it back there before, you wimp?"

My Marie just didn't accept double penetration, she loved it. She soon slammed her ass back to meet every thrust from behind. And she worked to take the cock in her mouth as deep down her throat as possible. She gagged over and over again, but kept going back for more.

Finally the man blew a huge load into her mouth. She tried to contain every drop in her mouth. When a little slipped out, Lucinda was there to catch it with her finger and shove it back in. Marie took the cum as though it were the last drop of water on earth.

The ass man held out longer than anybody I've ever seen, plundering her bum. Marie kept cuming and cuming, but didn't stop bucking as he kept ramming his big dick in. It was like they were having an endurance contest.

After what seemed like forever, he left out a cry and the sperm started oozing out around her stretched bum hole.

The bitch then reached down, grabbed all the cum she could, and greedily licked it up while looking right into my eyes.

"How did I do honey?" Marie asked, grabbing my face and kissing me with her cum stained lips. "Did I make you happy?"

Then she pointed at my big puddle of cum on the floor below my dick and laughed.

"You know what to do," is all she said.

I was taken back to the security area while Marie apparently went to get cleaned up.

I wasn't allowed out of the security area until Club O closed at 5 am.

I hadn't seen Marie in hours.

"Where is she?!" I kept demanding as the doorman locked the front door for the last time.

"Not wanting to hurt you, your wife slipped out with a couple of Clubmen several hours ago. She said to tell you that she loves you very much, but won't be back until, as she put it, "I've had my fill." She said it might be a week or two.

That was two years ago. At my wife's insistence we've been back to Club O several times since then.

12