Club Paradise: Dashboard Light

Story Info
"Beat Your Meat Loaf" floor show.
1.4k words
4.04
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an outtake from Club Paradise, Chapter 2. By the time the story was complete this section felt too long to me, so I cut almost all of it. I'm posting this now as a stand-alone tribute to the great Meat Loaf, who passed on last night.

*********

Just then the lights started spinning and the DJ came over the mic:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for the famous Club Paradise Floor Show. I guarantee this one is gonna knock you guys over!"

This was followed by an air horn blast.

"And for all you guys on the floor NOT getting dances right now, this is the song to get -- it's gonna be a long one!"

The moving lights snapped into two tight spotlights, revealing two people standing at mic stands. There was a man with wild shaggy hair dressed in a loose, ruffled silk shirt, and a woman in a matching white sheer.

Jangly guitars kicked things off. The man grabbed his mic stand Elvis-style and sang along to the track.

"Well I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday -- parking by the lake and there was not another car in sight."

The projector lit up behind them, showing a giant lake, from an overlook perspective. The comically large ruffles on the man's shirt shook as he swayed.

"And I never had a girl looking any better than you did."

A spotlight snapped onto the woman. She looked every bit the Vegas showgirl stripper, in a gauzy diaphanous shawl over top of a teeny tiny white bikini. She spun in place like a model ballerina.

"And all the kids at school, they were wishing they were me that night!"

He singled out a guy at one of the front tables, pointing at him on this lines. The guy gave a fist pump in response.

"And now our bodies were oh so close and tight" The man moved around the front of the stage, singing over the track, and circled behind the woman, coming around to her other side.

"It never felt so good, it never felt so right." He was running his hands all around her body but not actually touching her. She alternated between staring at him with searing desire and looking away faux demurely.

"And we were glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife. Come on, hold on tight!"

His hands landed on her shoulders, and slipped down under her sheer before she spun away leaving him holding nothing.

On the first chorus of "Paradise by the Dashboard Light", the DJ threw a projection of the club logo on the back wall above them: "Club Paradise", spelled out in neon pink cursive script.

"Though its cold and lonely in the deep, dark, night; I can see paradise by the dashboard light."

The singer dramatically gestured at the woman next to him, who opened her cherry red lips to lip sync the next verse.

"Ain't no doubt about it, we were doubly blessed. We were barely," -- at this point the DJ came on the mic and said "NINETEEN", blocking out the younger age in the actual lyric -- "and we were barely dressed."

He punched the sky and posed, just him and the organ, his right arm thrust high in the air, his ruffled shirt billowing around him.

Then the song turned, and the performers did too: "We're gonna go all the way tonight, we're gonna go all the way tonight tonight."

They faced towards center and began to slowly circle each other, moving closer with each pass.

As they circled each other downstage as the one backup singers dragged a chair center stage behind them.

She pushed his body down onto the chair and climbed atop, giving him a classic lapdance as the baseball announcer started up.

"Ok here we go, we got a real pressure cooker going here..."

She undid her bra and flung it away. Her hair swirled all around her while her chest bounced up and down, and she gyrated in time with the music.

"He's not letting up at all, he's gonna try for second..."

She took his arms in her hands and pulled them up to her tits. He grabbed giant handfuls of her soft breasts.

"And what a throw, he's gonna a slide in head first!... here he comes..."

She pressed her chest into his face, motorboating him vigorously even as he was feeling her up. The crowd cheered, waving their arms in the air.

"... this kid really makes things happen!"

He was smushing her tits all over his face now, madly kissing and licking and sucking every inch of them.

"Here's the play at the plate..."

She was leaning back on his lap now and his hands were between her legs.

"Holy cow, I think he's gonna make it!"

The funk bridge crescendoed as it -- and other things -- moved towards an obvious climax.

But of course, the song did not end there.

Quick as a flash, she slipped off him and pulled his shorts off his legs in one fluid motion. His giant hard cock sprung out, pointing straight up in the air.

Gasps and cheers from the crowd.

She pulled her mic in front of her just in time for "Stop right there! Before we go any further, do you love me?"

She knelt before him and started working his cock as she sang, slowly but rhythmically up and down.

"... will you love me forever?" She let go of his cock and stood back, watching him.

He stood up, grasping his hard cock in one hand and the mic stand in the other.

"Let me sleep on it."

She pushed back down with "I gotta know right now!" and started again on her stroking.

"What's it gonna be boy, yes or no?" Her head was circling his as she hovered half astride him, working his cock in an intent, inexorable pulse.

"I couldn't take it any longer, Lord I was crazed, and the feeling came upon me like a tidal wave. I started swearing to my God and on my mother's grave that I would love you till the end of time."

In the brief instrumental crescendo that followed she decisively increased her action and with a giant upstroke his cock exploded.

An impressively large spurt of semen shot up into the air, sparkling in the light as her hand flew back in an arc like a Pete Townsend windmill.

She jumped to her feet and faced the audience, her hands up in triumph.

Unbelievably, he did too, not three seconds after his first orgasm. He squeezed two additional spurts out onto the rug as he stood.

"And now we're praying for the end of time, to hurry up and arrive..."

The lights were going crazy over their heads as the two stood downstage, stark naked, singing straight out to the crowd. Frank could see the man's dick shrinking back down to normal size.

"... praying for the end of time, so I can end my time with you!"

The song turned its final turn; a staggered duet of denouement as time stretched into eternity.

Dual projections of the lyrics came up, one to either side of the stage, but they were not identical. The right half of the room was "It was long ago and it was far away, and it was so much better than it is today."

and the left side got her verse: "It never felt so good, it never felt so right, and we were glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife."

The entire room sung along with the song as the lights shrunk down to tight spots on the pair, facing angrily away from each other, profiles to the crowd.

The applause overtook the fade-out.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for Beat-Your-Meat-Loaf, only at Club Paradise, right here in the heart of Las Vegas, U.S.A.!"

The two principles linked arms and took three bows as the lights ballyhooed one to the left, one to the right and a last deep bow right down center. The crowd roared their appreciation.

Then the dancers rushed off into the wings as a pair of stagehands rushed in to clear the mic stands. They dragged the carpet offstage inside sixty seconds. Frank was professionally impressed.

A jangly guitar intro burst in as the applause died down, and the DJ came back over the mic: "Yes sir, here in Paradise City the grass is legal and the girls are are so fucking hot you want to take them home!"

*******

Also, I want to say thank you to all my readers, both for your patronage and your patience. I'm a slow writer -- after a few paragraphs my hand wants to do something other than type lol -- but I'm about halfway through Club Paradise, Chapter 3. Stay tuned.