Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 01-02

Story Info
The new ad campaign exposing a reluctant Tim begins.
3.5k words
4.3
10.7k
10

Part 1 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

It's been a long time since I posted a story. This new one begins the day after the events of "Young Boss Tricked & Exposed."

Part 1

The next morning, Tim walked into the office with more than a little trepidation. As he passed the conference room, he couldn't help but remember that the last time he was in there, a bunch of co-eds in the focus group had manipulated him out of all of his clothes and given him a humiliating spanking until he lost control and came in front of all of them.

Not to mention in front of his four pretty employees and Pam, who had watched his mortifying exposure from the observation room!

On the other hand, the thought of those five female voyeurs watching him immediately brought back the events of last night, when he'd gotten his payback, dressing them in skimpy maids' costumes, before gradually divesting them even of that minimal covering.

By the end of the evening, the four young women -- and Pam, who ended up naked but for an apron that didn't provide much coverage -- had been embarrassed and spanked and sent tottering around the room on dangerously high heels, their glowing bottoms jiggling delightfully.

Tim was still concerned, but he had reason to hope that the "mutually assured destruction" situation in the office -- if any of the embarrassing videos of his own forced naked exhibition still existed and came out somehow, the women knew that their naked punishments would also be revealed -- would prevent any further disruptions.

There was a lot of activity in the office, since tonight was the night that the first ad would air on a local tv station, as well as a handful more in the surrounding counties, and there were also last-minute preparations to be made.

The client and Tim's company had arranged for a kind of modified, real-world focus group showing at a local bar at 8:00 this evening, along with a follow-up viewing -- this time without any notice to whoever was in the second bar -- at 10:00 p.m.

When Tim first crossed the lobby, he saw Julie at her desk, along with Mia and Kaitlyn, who were huddling there and looking over a schedule. They looked up and froze for just a second. Julie and Kaitlyn looked back down quickly, but Mia said, "Hello boss," with just a little discomfort in her voice.

Tim suppressed a small smile: that was a good sign. Instead of giving him the once over, or a saucy look that suggested that they were remembering watching his bare ass as he was laid out over the focus girl's lap, all three of them had a hard time meeting his eyes.

Which suggested that they were picturing their own bare asses, exposed to the guys at the football party.

As Tim neared his office, Kurt was coming down the hallway. "Hey Tim, can I talk with you for a minute?"

Kurt and Danielle were in charge of the Naked Attraction body spray marketing, and had hired Tim's company to create their advertising campaign.

"Hi Kurt. I didn't know you were back. How was the trip?"

"Good, except that it took twice as long as I expected." Kurt had been called away on other business 10 days earlier. "I just got back last night, and Danielle has caught me up on what I missed. It sounds like an awful lot of changes happened while I was gone."

Tim looked less than thrilled. "The whole focus of the ads changed."

"Danielle told me about the audience research. I never imagined so many women bought this kind of product for their men."

"It caught me by surprise, too. I still think our original ads were great."

"Me too!" Kurt said. "They were sexy and funny, and you all were great in them."

"Have you seen the new ones?" Tim asked, a bit uncomfortably.

"Not yet. Danielle walked me through it, but said I should hold off and see the first one tonight, when it airs in the bar, so that I can get an authentic experience from a regular audience's point of view. But are you okay with the changes?"

"I'm not happy about it," Tim said. "It's pretty embarrassing, to say the least. But after I'd gotten the women to agree to the original ads and downplayed their complaints about being shy and embarrassed, I couldn't really refuse once that damn audience research came in!"

"I can't argue with that," Kurt said, "and after the new ads tested so well with the focus group, there's not much we can do now, unless they do badly on tv." He gave Tim a wry look. "But I was really looking forward to watching your pretty employees stripping themselves to get your attention."

"Tell me about it," moaned Tim. "This reversal really sucks!"

"I still haven't given up on using the original ads at some point. I'm working on a few ideas. But in the meantime, it looks like you're going to be the center of attention for the first ads." Kurt grinned. "You poor guy."

"Don't rub it in," Tim said.

Kurt laughed. "You'll be fine. There are worse things than having a bunch of turned-on women wanting to get your clothes off."

Tim said, "That's easy for you to say."

Half an hour later Danielle and Shawna called everyone together in the large conference room.

"Tonight's the night when we find out if our ad campaign is going to work as well as we think it will," Shawna said to the assembled staff. "You all have done a great job. I'd especially like to thank our great cast of 'amateur' actors."

She used air quotes around the word "amateur." "I don't think any professional actors could have done as well."

The staff members who had worked behind the scenes -- on costumes, cameras, lighting etc. -- gave an enthusiastic round of applause to the actors.

Danielle said, "I know we're all especially grateful to Mr. Johnson, for taking on a role that was much bigger than he had originally expected."

"Hear, hear," Joy shouted.

Sandy leaned over to Julie and said, "His role was bigger than any of us expected."

The pretty blonde giggled.

Several women whistled, and Tim blushed slightly as Danielle continued. "He was certainly a good sport when the focus of the ads changed, and he really stepped up to the challenge."

More applause. Tim looked quickly around the room and found Kurt, who could only give him a slight shoulder shrug and a bemused grin.

Shawna said, "As you know, we've bought two ad slots for tonight, one a little past 8 o'clock, and one a little past 10."

Danielle said, "We're going to watch the first one at a bar that a friend of mine owns. We're going to use that one as a kind of real-world test of the focus group data. Everyone knows how well-received the ad was by our focus group here, but we've all seen ads that did well in the artificial environment of an ad agency's viewing room and then fall flat when they aired on a real tv schedule."

Kurt took it up from here. "Danielle's friend regularly plays a reality show on her bar's tv screens on Monday nights, rather than football. So we'll have a mostly female crowd, in line with what our audience research said to expect. We're going to introduce the ad for a moment before it runs, and pass out a stripped-down response card that we'd like the patrons to fill out."

Tim flinched a little at the phrase "stripped down," and he didn't allow himself to look around to see if anyone else had picked up on that, too.

"Isn't that just repeating what we did with the focus group?" Joy asked.

"Not exactly," Danielle. "It will allow us to gather one last bit of data from the response cards, but this will be an audience who watched the commercial in a real-world context, out in public with their friends, instead of under artificial scrutiny at our offices."

"Plus," Shawna said, "we're going to stop in to watch the second showing after 10 in that same bar, to give us the authentic reaction of actual viewers, with no filters. Between those two viewings, we should come away with a pretty accurate sense of how well the ad is going to do."

Kurt said, "It will also be running twice an evening over the next 5 days on a total of 12 stations within 400 miles of here. This is a pretty standard local-markets test run, and the results will either reinforce or deviate from our viewings tonight."

With that the meeting broke up, and everyone agreed to meet at the bar that evening at 7:40.

As Tim was leaving the room, Shawna and Danielle both called out to him. "You're going to be there tonight, right?" Shawna asked.

Tim looked at his boss and former girlfriend's pretty, seemingly open expression, and saw it for the poker face it was. He was curious about how the ad would go over, and he had a lot riding on it, professionally. But he dreaded the experience of watching himself made the butt of the joke on screen, surrounded by a mostly female audience and all of the women he worked with.

When she saw his hesitation, Danielle said, "Oh you have to come. This is really important to all of us, and I've told our bosses that everyone at your agency is on-board 100%!"

Tim knew she was right. "Okay, sure. I'll be there for at least the first one. No promises about the second one, though."

Shawna smiled and stepped up to him on tiptoe, planting a quick kiss on his cheek. "I told you he was a team player," she said to Danielle, and to Kurt, who had just walked up. "This is going to be the start of something great!" she said, patting him on the cheek she'd just kissed, "and you're going to get the lion's share of the credit!"

As Tim walked away, three of Danielle and Kurt's employees -- Pam, Becky and Joy -- walked up beside Danielle and Shawna.

"I can't wait for tonight!" Pam said.

"These ads just HAVE to work," Becky said.

"They will." Joy was confident. "We all loved them. The focus group loved them. This audience is going to love them."

"Danielle," Pam said, "it was a great idea for us to go watch the first ad in that bar, with an all-female audience."

Danielle smiled. "That's our demographic. And when the ladies are buying the product, they're in the driver's seat."

Shawna said, "That's right. And I think that when they find out the tv ad is part of a double feature, they're going to go crazy for our Naked Attraction."

Pam and Joy giggled. Becky winked at her boss, "You're talking about the product, right?"

"Of course," Danielle said, grinning.

"What did you mean by 'double feature,'" Pam asked. "The second ad isn't ready yet, is it?"

"It is," Danielle said. "But that's not the second feature."

The other girls looked at each other, a little confused.

Shawna smiled at Danielle and said, "We're going to show tonight's audience the internet version of the ad, too."

"No!" Pam said. When Danielle and Shawna both nodded, Joy and Becky clapped.

"Does Mr. Johnson know?" Joy asked.

"No," Danielle said, "and no one better tell him."

"We want tonight to be as much of a surprise to him as it is to our audience," Shawna said.

Joy and Becky almost danced in delight, and hugged each other.

Pam said, "He's definitely going to be surprised!"

Part 2

At 7:40 that evening all of the female employees, plus Kurt, were at the bar. But as the women huddled up, Tim was nowhere to be found.

"Has anyone seen Mr. Johnson?" Mia asked.

Several women shook their heads.

"He better not chicken out," Shawna said. "Nobody told him about the internet ad, right?"

Once again everyone shook their heads. Danielle said, "I didn't even tell Kurt about it, just in case he felt any male solidarity with Tim, and might be tempted to tell him."

"I'm sure he's on his way," Julie said.

Shawna said, "He better be." She looked at her watch, then turned to Kaitlyn and Anna, "Help me get this table set up."

The establishment was a former sports bar-turned-restaurant seating around 150 people, with a long bar along the wall to the left, and tables scattered around the floor, with booths lining the wall to the right. The place was not completely full, but there were around 100 patrons there, almost all female.

The ad agency staff had brought a folding table with them, along with a box of large note cards and several boxes of pens. They set up the table about 10 feet to the left of the bar. Some of the customers watched them curiously, but most were dividing their focus between their food, drinks, and conversation, and the five televisions that were positioned around the room.

The largest tv had a 70-inch screen, and was mounted near the top of the wall at the end of the bar, above and not far from the folding table the women were setting up. The four others were placed on the other three walls, and ranged from 48 to 60 inches in size. They were all high definition, and were controlled by one remote control, which was kept behind the bar.

"Danielle!" A tall, attractive strawberry-blonde walked along the bar toward them. She wore a light-blue button-down shirt tucked into a form-fitting pair of faded jeans over a pair of cowboy boots, and she held her arms out and grinned.

"Steph!" Danielle said, and gave her a hug. She turned back to the staffers. "This is my friend Stephanie. She owns this fine establishment." She put her arm around Stephanie's waist and pointed to Kurt. "You know Kurt."

Stephanie gave him a hug. Danielle said, "And this is Shawna. We're just setting up, so I'll introduce you to the others as soon as we're ready to go."

"I understand that several of you are aspiring actresses?" Stephanie said, lightheartedly.

Shawna pointed to each of Tim's four grinning employees in order. "This is Julie, Anna, Mia and Kaitlyn."

Stephanie smiled at all of them, then turned back to Danielle. "Are we missing someone?"

Danielle glanced at Shawna, then said, "So far, but we expect him to be here soon. Thanks again for letting us use your place for a few minutes!"

"What are friends for?" Stephanie said. "Besides, from what you've told me about your ad, I think my customers will be happy to have you interrupt their normal programming." She winked at Danielle, and Mia and Julie giggled.

Danielle said, "Shawna had asked about that. As I told you, the ad is set to air in the first commercial break in the hour, about 10 minutes past 8. She was a little worried that when we ask for their attention to explain the reaction cards, they might not be happy to miss the first few minutes of their show."

Stephanie smiled at Shawna. "I wouldn't worry about that. The show that everyone really loves on Monday night is that bachelorette thing at 10:00, so that's why I suggested that we don't try to do a survey during that time slot. But most of the women are here to do some drinking and talking, and while we do show the same programs each Monday at 8:00 and 9:00, most of the crowd at that time is here primarily because we don't show the football game!"

Shawna laughed. "That's good to hear. We won't get in anyone's way for that second airing; we just want to see how your customers respond to the ad without calling attention to ourselves."

Stephanie glanced at Kurt, who was getting himself a beer at the bar, and leaned a little closer into the circle of women. Speaking conspiratorily, she said, "From what Danielle told me about your ad, and if your boss is as cute as she says he is, I think my customers are going to respond VERY well."

Several of the women snickered. Danielle said, "About that. I wonder if you'd be open to us showing a kind of double-feature tonight?"

As she explained the two-tiered ad campaign -- a tv version of each ad that showed the office girls having some sexy fun at their hunky boss' expense by stripping him to his boxers, and an internet version that was essentially the same except for more risqué -- Stephanie began to grin.

"What do you mean by 'risque'?"

"Well," Danielle said, "in the internet version, the young boss loses his boxers too."

"You're kidding!" Stephanie says, and laughs. "Leave it to you to trick the poor guy out of his shorts! I bet you've been shopping this idea around forever, you horny slut!"

Danielle laughed, and Julie said, "Actually, it was sort of his idea." The other girls snickered again.

"What?" Stephanie said. "Is he an exhibitionist or something?"

"No!" Mia said, at the same time as Anna said, "Exactly the opposite!"

Kaitlyn nodded. "He's actually really shy. Which is hilarious, when you think about it!"

Stephanie looked confused, and Danielle said, "It's a long story. I'll tell you later, but basically, Tim's original plan was for these nice young ladies to end up losing their clothes."

"But we managed to turn the tables on him," Kaitlyn said with a naughty grin.

Stephanie looked from one smiling female face to another, and finally said, "You WILL have to tell me that story later, because it sounds like a great trick to learn!"

Danielle said, "So you wouldn't mind if we also showed the internet version after the tv ad airs? And do you have the technology for that here?

"Sure we do," Stephanie said. "We sometimes do karaoke here, and we pull feed of the songs right off of the internet. If you've got the URL, we'll be able to show your ad. But I've got to ask you about how explicit the internet version is, because if we're talking about the entire Full Monty here, I don't think that's going to--"

"Oh no," Shawna said. "He gets his shirt, pants and shorts ripped off, but all you see are some shots from the back side."

"And he's got a really cute backside!" Anna said, smirking.

Stephanie laughed. "And he's not going to mind sitting here while the whole place full of women watches him running around bare assed on screen?"

Danielle looked at the other women in the circle, her eyes sparkling. "Well, we haven't actually told him that we might be showing the internet version tonight."

Stephanie clapped. "You haven't changed a bit since college, when we used to try to spy on the naked guys in the showers!"

"What's this now, Danielle?" Shawna said, grinning and punching her lightly on the shoulder.

"Never mind!" Danielle said. To Stephanie she said, "Can we be sure that there won't be any kids or underaged girls here when we show the internet version? I don't want to get you into any trouble."

"No, I'll figure it out," Stephanie said. "But now that you've told me what you've got planned, I can't wait to meet this shy, handsome guy! You're sure he's going to show up?"

Shawna looked at her watch. 7:49. "He said he would."

"He'd better," Danielle muttered under her breath.

At that moment, Tim pulled into the parking lot outside. He cruised slowly through the lot and took the farthest spot from the front door, then put the car in park. He shut off the engine, then nervously pulled down the visor and looked in the mirror.

"You can do this," he said to himself.

He'd known that this time would come, ever since the unexpected audience research data had shown that most of the buyers of the body spray Naked Attraction were not its male users, but their female wives and girlfriends. Danielle, Shawna and all of their staff and his employees had jumped on that info, and backed him into a corner, using his own previous script ideas against him.

There was no getting around it. The first two ads were done, and the first one would be tested over the next 5 days, starting here, tonight.

This campaign was potentially a huge step forward for his career in advertising, and he couldn't back out now. He just needed to walk in there with a smile plastered on his face, be the confident young professional that he was, and show everyone what a good sport he was, as his female employees pretended to get the better of him on screen.

Besides, after the way he'd been embarrassed when they shot the ads, tonight would be a piece of cake. Running around for a few seconds on screen in his boxers was no big deal, after all. They were basically like shorts, if you think about it.

He flipped the visor back up, took a deep breath, and slowly let it out. Then he stepped out of the car and locked the door behind him.

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers
12