All Comments on 'Club Toronto'

by dCharlesStuart

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
isadoreisadoreover 9 years ago
toronto spa's

used to visit this same place and was always guaranteed to get a lot of cock! towards the end it became run down and other clubs got better. am sure that i probably ate your ass or cock sometime back in the day.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Good story!

I wish it were exactly like you wrote, though. I find that guys don't want to cum until they are ready to leave the place. They are always saying, "I don't want to cum yet."

By the way, you could use a good editor. I'm available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh canada. I'm booking my flight to Toronto now. Hope I meet that sexy Rob Ford there. Like to see him smoke some crack...ass crack that is

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nothing like the clubs. I am a little older but I went to a club that had 2 floors, on the ground, showers, Jacuzzi, steam room, the one above, a small theater, a semi dark room and a number of small rooms. I had a shower, I wasn't sure what I wanted but I went upstairs, into the theater, I watched, 2 guys were stroking each other. I went into the semi dark room. a guy was laying face down on a very large bench, he had a cock in his mouth, there were 3 other guys watching as a guy knelt over him and parting his arse, pushed into him, the guy parting his legs. I had never seen 2 guys fucking in real life and my cock got hard as I could just see the guys cock move in and out of the other guys arse. I felt a guy behind me, he reached around under my towel, gripping my cock, moving his hand over it. I felt him hard against me, then his hand was removed only to be replaced by a guy kneeling down, taking my cock in his mouth, the guy behind me now moving a lubed finger around my hole. I came, such an intense orgasm as a finger slipped into me, oh how good is this as my cum shot into the warm mouth. The finger came out, I felt a cock sliding up between my arse, over my hole, up and push and it would slip by. I wanted it, even though I had never had a cock before, I felt energized,relaxed, hot, nervous, all these things as I moved forward and knelt on the bench. Immediately I felt the cock,searching and finding my hole,pushing, pushing and then it popped in,opening me, I heard myself groan and little by little he was in me,i was being fucked as others watched and it felt good, sure some pain but overall a feeling of fullness that was by no means unpleasant. I felt warmth on my back as someones cum splattered onto me, he was holding my hips, pulling me back onto his cock. I felt my cock spasming but there was nothing coming out as he was going faster, then he pulled me back as his cock pulsed inside me, holding me back onto his cock as more warm cum landed on me. He pulled back, pain as he left me, his hand slapping my arse. I grabbed my towel, stood up, and went to the showers. I did not actually see the guy who left his cum in me, I looked at 3 guys in the shower, but what did it matter, I had been fucked on my first time. I decided it would not be my last.

No_QualmsNo_Qualmsover 8 years ago
Very nice

I liked everything about this story. It had great structure and the subject was handled in a smooth, descriptive manner. It made me want to be there and be involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it's history now

Club Toronto was one of four victims of the infamous "Operation Soap" police raids on Toronto gay bathhouses on February 5, 1981 - an incident which provoked a huge backlash at the time. There was an official apology, too little too late, in 2016.

Club Toronto was also the venue for Pussy Palace, an all-lesbian event raided by six male police officers in 2000 on some pretext involving liquor inspection (which was once a common ruse for police harassment of gay establishments). The victims were strip-searched and some were charged. The June 2016 "apology" didn't mention this incident directly.

The "common bawdy house" law in Canada's Criminal Code, intended primarily to target houses of prostitution, was written in a deliberately-broad manner which allowed its abuse to target gay saunas and on-premise swing clubs. This portion of the law was overturned by the Supreme Court of Canada in 2005.

Club Toronto is no more; this location is now Oasis Aqualounge, an on-premise swingers club for opposite-sex couples. If single males are admitted to anything at an establishment like this, they will be charged a high, inflated premium admission price. Life was so much simpler when this was a gay establishment and the horny single males could merely be paired off with each other instead of trying to get the numbers anywhere close to matched.

Gay baths and saunas in general have been in decline for the last few years; the new generation of gays is less closeted and more prone to hook up online. A few gay saunas still operate 24/7 in Toronto: IIRC Spa Excess (independent) and Steamworks (part of a US-based chain) are always open, a few others are still operating but on reduced hours. Odd that they've survived everything from police harassment to the HIV/AIDS panic of the 1980's and 1990's just to fade away because the kids are on Grindr these days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous