Club Tranquility Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily folded a large towel and placed it in the pile. "Definitely some hot dads here," she said.

"Oh yeah? You're into the silver foxes, huh?" Dan joked.

Emily shrugged and smiled. "Maybe?" She looked out at the pool as she folded the next towel.

"I see you there," Dan said.

"What?" she retorted.

"You're looking at the big dick guy," Dan said.

Emily laughed. She then nodded her head in the direction of the guy as a way to tell Dan to look. He turned and burst out laughing when he saw it. "Is that allowed?" he whispered.

The wife of the man was openly stroking his cock by the pool. The man lounged in the chair with his hands behind his head and legs spread. The woman jerked him off with one hand and scrolled on her phone with the other.

"That's crazy. I didn't expect to see that first thing this morning," Emily said.

"That's a pretty fucking big one," Dan said, unable to look away.

"Don't stare!" Emily said as she smacked him with a towel.

"I'm sorry, but I wanna see how it ends."

Emily scoffed. "I think you know how that's gonna end."

After a few minutes, Emily found herself watching too. The man was moaning softly. The woman continued to stroke him but did not seem interested. She sat on the edge of the lounge chair with her legs crossed, phone in hand. Suddenly, the man lifted his head up and his mouth dropped open. He came short and thick bursts of semen landing on his belly and chest.

"Holy shit," Dan said. Emily snapped out of it and pulled Dan by his arm. "Don't stare!" she whisper-yelled at him.

The man stood up and wiped himself with the resort towel before jumping in the pool.

"Gross," Emily said. "Do we have to clean that?" she giggled.

"Fuck, I hope not," Dan said.

"Me too. That was a lot."

"You think so?" Dan asked.

"Well, yeah it sure looked like it!"

Dan shrugged.

"What?" Emily asked.

"Hmm? Oh nothing. You're right, it was a lot."

Emily shrugged the comment off as the two of them went about their workday on the sunny summer morning. It wasn't until later on in the breakroom where they were able to catch up again.

"So are you going?" Dan asked as they sipped their coffee.

The two of them had been discussing an email Macy sent out about the staff mixer that would be held by the pool the next night. All staff at the resort were invited to join for food, beverages, and a relaxing evening. Best of all, they'd be paid to attend as if they were working.

"I don't know. It says clothing optional," Emily responded. "Does that mean we have to be nude like the guests?"

Dan laughed. "I think it means optional, Emily. Remember what Macy said?"

She smiled and shrugged. "I guess so, why not? I mean, we're being paid to hang out and have some drinks."

"That's what I was thinking too. Ok, cool. So, since we'll both be at front desk duty, you want to head over with me tomorrow and we can check it out?"

The two of them agreed to head to the event together, but opted not to get naked. They would see what it's all about first.

------------------------------------------

"Well, this is nice," Dan said as they approached the pool area. It was crowded, much more crowded than they imagined. The pool area was decorated as some staff members were walking around handing out hors devours and drinks. A small three-piece band played reggae music by the corner of the pool enclosure.

"Whoa," Emily agreed as they neared. "They do this twice a week?!" she said, surprised.

"Looks like we are officially in the minority," Dan said as they noticed nearly no one was clothed.

"Yep. This should be interesting."

As the two of them waded their way through the crowd, they encountered many people they work with on a daily basis, except completely in the flesh. Emily lost count of all the penises and breasts she saw as she and Dan found a spot to grab a drink and observe.

"Ok, this is awkward, right?" Dan asked as he forced a laugh.

"This is awkward. Very. Hopefully they come back with the drink tray soon!"

They spent a moment looking over the whole scene and both noticed Macy standing by the diving board chatting with some employees. She was completely naked and sported an incredible physique. She had a swimmer's body complete with an ample set of tits. Her hair was tied neatly in a bun and she smiled brightly to the many people who stopped by to chat.

"Ok, I'll say it," Dan said.

But Emily cut him off. "Macy's a hottie!"

They each laughed. "Never would have guessed seeing her in her work polo every day," Dan commented. Macy caught eyes with the two of them as she wrapped up her conversation and headed over.

"Well, if it isn't our youngest and hardest working team members!" she said as they all clinked glasses. Macy eyed Dan, "Well, one of you is hard working."

"Hey!" Dan protested. "I folded like a thousand towels yesterday before lunch!"

"So what do you think of your first employee mixer?" Macy asked.

"It's... really nice. It's great," Emily said.

"I know, I know, little bit funny to see everyone like this, isn't it?" she said as she waved her hand across her naked frame.

"You're beautiful Macy," Emily said.

Dan agreed, but felt it wouldn't be appropriate to say so as a male. Instead, he just silently nodded and tried his hardest not to stare.

"You're so sweet," she responded. "Well, listen. You two have fun. Even though you're paid, you're not on duty tonight! Relax and let loose. I'll see you later," she winked as she walked away.

They watched as her perfectly round butt swayed side to side as she walked away. Emily saw Dan staring. "Emmm, excuse me sir, but eyes up?"

Dan laughed as he playfully shoved Emily. "Ok, you got me."

"What the hell, look!" Emily said. She nodded towards the cabana without pointing. Two coworkers, one of which they recognized as Frank, were standing chatting as they both sported very hard and stiff erections.

"Jesus! What the hell, Frank!" Dan said to Emily as they quietly snickered.

"How can they just chill there with huge boners and chat like normal?" she asked.

Dan shook his head. "Must be enjoying the thrill would be my guess."

"What if they lightly graze each other!" Emily said as they both cracked up. "Oops, excuse me Frank, didn't mean to poke ya there," she said in her best impression of a man's voice. Dan was cracking up as Emily was genuinely making him laugh.

"That's so funny," he said. "That's so strange," he added.

Emily and Dan walked around the pool area, greeting those they knew and introducing themselves to some new faces. Nearly every man was completely naked and some were hard the whole time. About half the women were naked with the others opting to leave their bikini bottoms on. After some mingling around the pool area, the two of them settled at a bar table by the far corner of the enclosed pool area.

"Some of these people are guests," Emily said as she looked over at the man who got a handjob earlier that day with his wife.

"So I've noticed," Dan agreed.

"I feel so out of place. Literally no one is clothed except us and that old lady over there."

"What do you suggest?" Dan asked, raising an eyebrow.

Emily shrugged. "I don't know. Do we dare give it a shot? Even for just a little?"

"I was thinking that myself," he said. His cock tingled at the idea of being naked in front of the gorgeous Emily. "I mean, I'd definitely be down if you are."

Emily looked around, stopping at the utility shed at the far corner of the party, near the band. "Should we just go behind there and bare it all for the band? I think the bassist was checking you out," Emily joked.

Dan laughed as he thought about it. "Fuck it. Let's do it. Just for a little?"

"Deal."

They each casually walked out of sight behind the shed, nervously laughing. "This is so weird," Emily said as she peeled off her dress, revealing her bra. Her body was flawless. Her impeccably perfect breasts were encased in a black bra. Every fiber in Dan's being told him not to stare. Instead, he undid his belt and pulled his shorts down followed by his summer casual button down shirt.

"I'm not doing my bottoms," Emily said as she moved to unclasp her bra. She slid her bra off, freeing her large breasts and dark nipples. She watched Dan, who didn't look as she undressed. He was busy removing his black boxer briefs and casually tossing them in the pile of clothing they started.

In the split second he wasn't looking, she noticed it. His cock hung well past his testicles with both substantial length and girth. As he crouched down to place his clothing in the pile, it swayed and bobbed lazily. She could not believe her eyes. It was still soft and was somehow the biggest cock she has ever seen.

Just as he looked over, she diverted her gaze. "Welp. We did it," Dan said eagerly.

"We did it!" she said with a triumphant raising of her arms.

"Shall we?" Dan asked as he beckoned her towards the party. She nodded as she followed him out. She caught a glimpse of his tight, pale, butt and could clearly see his oversized penis swaying in between his legs as he walked.

Many, many, partygoers, both male and female, stared as Dan led her through the crowd. She was astonished at how everyone looked at his swaying cock as if he were a painting in an exhibit. They settled back where they had originally crafted the idea and sipped their drinks again.

"Feels invigorating," Dan said with a smile. "What do you think?"

"Definitely interesting." Emily noticed Dan was a true gentleman. He never once glanced at her breasts despite being completely exposed and right in front of him. He seemed so at ease with being naked. She marveled at how calm he was, carrying on as if still clothed. Even though he didn't look at her, she stole countless looks at his massive penis. As did many other patrons. It was truly remarkable and she almost felt uncomfortable around him solely because of its size.

It wasn't until the end of the night as the party started to die down when Emily noticed. Dan's cock appeared to be bigger and firmer. He was clearly getting an erection as the two of them headed back towards the shed to get changed. Instead of swaying left and right as he walked, it stood up, begging to be fully erect.

She looked away, trying not to be obvious, but his penis had grown so large it was borderline comical. They reached the shed and began to get dressed. Emily quickly had her bra and dress back on, but noticed Dan was struggling. His cock was so hard, it didn't exactly fit in his pants. It looked painful as he tried to stuff it in while hard.

After some time, she finally burst out laughing. She quickly covered her mouth. "I'm sorry!" she apologized.

"What?" Dan said, somewhat embarrassed by the predicament. "Don't laugh!" he said as he too chuckled.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh, I really don't," Emily said, now openly looking at his hard cock. "But there really isn't anywhere to go with it, huh?" she asked.

Dan shook his head. "No. And it hurts like a motherfucker!"

"Well, why is it... why is it like that?" she asked, unwilling to use the term 'hard' for one reason or another.

"Just happens. I don't know. Why were any of the others like that?" he asked.

"Good point. Do you... do you want me to leave?"

Dan sighed as he gave up trying to stuff it in. "Yeah. I'll be right there, just give me a minute or two."

"No problem," she said as she quickly escaped to give him some privacy. She wasn't sure if he would just let it die down, or perhaps even do something to deflate it himself. Regardless, in a few minutes Dan emerged fully clothed. She noticed a bulge still remained, but it had subsided enough that it wasn't much of a big deal.

"All set?" she asked with a smile.

"I hate you," he said as he walked by.

She laughed. "Who me??"

---------------------------------

The next morning, Dan and Emily were assigned to beach service, one of the most enjoyable posts. There were rarely a lot of guests on the beach in the morning and it was a chance to get some sunshine and relaxation before the afternoon.

It was surprisingly not awkward at all as the two of them chatted. Despite having seen each other naked the night before, they acted like everything was completely normal.

"I still can't believe last night," Dan said as he was the first to mention it.

"How crazy was that? I never in my life would have thought I'd do something like that," Emily said.

"So many dicks," Dan responded.

"So many!" Emily laughed.

As Emily scanned the horizon, Dan secretly scanned her body. He couldn't stop thinking about her perfect figure and luscious breasts. All night, he tried his best to be respectful and not stare at them, but he managed to get a good look at least a dozen times and was not disappointed.

"Was it weird for you?" she asked, quickly turning to him just as he looked away.

"Hmm? Ehh, naw, not really. I played a lot of sports growing up. Ya know, locker rooms, shower rooms, and whatnot."

"I actually don't, but sure!" Emily said with a smile.

"Lots of nudity all the time, basically. I don't really get embarrassed about it anymore."

Emily nodded emphatically. "Well, Dan my friend, you certainly don't have anything to be embarrassed about anyways."

Dan blushed. "Oh yeah?" he asked. "What do you mean?"

Emily rolled her eyes. "I am not answering that." She turned to him. "Because I think you know what I mean."

Dan nodded. He was aware, but let this topic rest. For now.

"What about you? Did it feel weird bearing it all?" Dan asked.

"Super weird!" Emily said. "I swear I've never done anything like that before. Especially not in front of a bunch of guys."

"Well," Dan said. "If it's any consolation, you also have absolutely zero to be embarrassed about."

"Who, me?" Emily asked as she fluttered her eyelashes. "Why thank you sir."

Just then a dark-skinned couple approached the two of them. They were both completely naked. "Hi, good morning!" said the woman. "We'd like two beach chairs set up please!"

"No problem, maam," said Dan as he sprung into action while Emily recorded their room number into the system. The couple spoke quietly to one another before the woman looked over at Dan. "Excuse me," she said. "Isn't your name Dan?" she asked.

"Yes, maam," he responded.

"You were at the staff party last night," she said. Her husband smiled and nodded. "That was definitely him, honey."

"Heh, well, yes maam, yes sir. I was there. So was my colleague Emily here."

"I have to say," said the woman as she lowered her sunglasses and looked him over. "You have an exceptional penis."

Emily burst out laughing, causing the others to laugh too. "What?" said the woman. "He really does! It was enormous! So plump and fat too."

Dan was noticeably uncomfortable. "I'm not... I'm not exactly sure what to say ma'am. Thank you?"

"She's a big penis lover," said the man. "Doesn't get much of that at home as you can see here," he said pointing to his flaccid cock of no more than three inches.

Emily found herself following the man's gesture to look at his penis, before suddenly realizing it and looking away.

"May we see it?" the woman asked as Dan stacked their chairs together.

"Excuse me?"

"Your penis. May we see it again?" she asked.

Dan laughed awkwardly. He looked at Emily who made a 'don't look at me' face.

"Umm, I don't think we're actually allowed to do that."

The woman dismissed him with a hand wave. "Oh, don't be silly. Of course you are. Half the staff doesn't even wear clothes! We've come here a long time, honey. We know Macy very well."

"Oh, well... well, maybe next time," Dan said.

The woman gave up as she and her husband followed Dan across the beach to find a spot. Emily stayed back and watched them walk away. She couldn't help but picture his cock in her mind as it had certainly left a lasting impression on her too. She pictured it bouncing around when it was soft and him trying to get it into his pants when he was hard. The imagery was deeply satisfying for her and she felt a familiar tingling in her stomach.

"Well, that was weird," Dan said as he returned. They each laughed. "Can we see it?" Emily said in a mocking tone to which Dan playfully shoved her.

"Seems like you're becoming a bit of a celebrity," Emily said.

"I don't know about that," Dan said as he worked to rearrange some of the beach equipment. "I do, however, think that just taking my penis out randomly at work is probably not a good idea."

"That's so funny," Emily said as the two of them went about their work. "It's so plump!" Emily said in another mocking voice, making fun of the woman.

Dan cracked up laughing as did Emily. "I mean..." Emily said. "She's not wrong!"

Dan blushed. "You think?"

"It's quite the plumper."

"Well, sheesh Emily," Dan said. "I didn't know you got such a good look."

"Dan," she looked up from the tablet. "I'm not sure if you're fully aware of this. But you have an insanely large gift from God."

"Oh believe me," Dan said. "I am fully aware of what exists down there."

"Let me ask you a question then," Emily said.

"It's nine long and almost seven around."

They each burst out laughing. "Assuming that was your question!" Dan added.

Emily caught her breath. "Ok, but... what if it wasn't my question!"

Dan shrugged. "It was. So, there's nothing to worry about."

Emily shook her head. "You're hilarious. That's also insane. I've never heard of a penis being that big. How do you even have sex? Do you have sex?"

"Hey!" Dan argued. "I have my fair share of flings!"

"And do these women die after?" Emily joked. "Nine fucking inches? Good lordy," she said as she returned to the tablet and finished punching in some room numbers.

As the morning continued, more and more hotel guests came to use the beach service. It was way more crowded than usual, leaving Emily and Dan very busy and lacking much opportunity to talk and joke around.

Finally after a much needed lull in foot traffic, the two of them sat down in the shade and drank some water.

"Can you tell me if I'm crazy?" Dan asked.

"Yes you are. But why do you ask?"

"Very funny. But seriously. I have noticed a lot of people, women and men, staring at my junk today. It's like they're all in on some joke that I don't know about."

Emily smiled. "Dan... they all heard about it. And they're here to see it in person."

"My dick?" he asked.

"Mmm hmm. Look around!" she said pointing to the beach. "When has the beach area been this crowded this early? I think it's a certain someone... or should I say something... that's drawing them in."

"Well, color me shocked," Dan said as he scanned the beach and noticed all the people.

"It's the Dan's Dick Fan Club today," Emily said as she giggled. She had such a cute little sense of humor. She eyed Dan's crotch as he looked elsewhere. His cock was clearly visible, bunched up under his bathing suit along one leg.

"How quickly you assume everyone here is to see me," Dan said as he smiled at Emily. It was a compliment for sure, and the first time he had openly done so. Emily fluttered her eyelashes "Oh stop" she asked in a mockingly high pitched tone.

As the day went on, more and more people who came to their tent for beach service commented on what they had seen at the party. By now, it was an open joke amongst Emily and Dan that everyone wanted to see his cock.

"Must be quite the treat having everyone ask you about your hidden gift," Emily said as she rearranged the beach chairs.

"Well, at least now I won't feel so embarrassed to get naked at the next staff party," he said. "That's a plus, right?"

"So we're going to the next one?"

"Why not?" Dan said. "I had a blast. It really was weirdly fun."

"Honestly, I do kind of agree. Definitely didn't expect to have as much fun."