Club Tranquility Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey buddy!" Suddenly a voice could be heard approaching. It was a man who appeared to be in his forties. Like everyone else that day, he was naked. He was overweight and his belly nearly covered his tiny little penis as it poked out from a sizable bush. "Dan, right?"

"Yes sir," repeated Dan. "Something we can get you?"

"Me? Oh no, I'm just headed back. But I was gonna say. You know you're quite the star out here today. Lots of folks talking about what you've got there between your legs." He turned to Emily. "Have you seen it?"

She laughed awkwardly. "Umm. Yes, I have."

"It's really something. Nothing like what I've got here," he joked as he tugged at his little penis. Emily's eyes subconsciously followed his hand as he did so. As soon as she realized, she quickly looked away as not to be rude. She scolded herself for yet again falling for that with a guest.

"Anyways, hope you don't mind me telling you all this. But the next staff party will have the Penis Parade. Rodney always wins. Every single time, not even kidding. But I bet you could give him a run for his money with that thing."

Emily and Dan burst out laughing. "The penis parade?" Dan asked. "What the heck are you talking about?"

"Yeah, yeah, sounds ridiculous," the man said. Emily again glanced at his privates. His penis was now sticking out, clearly erect, but still no more than a couple inches. "But I'm telling you, it's a lot of fun. The male contestants flaunt their stuff to see who can get the best crowd reaction. Sort of an annual tradition around here."

"That's funny," said Dan. "Emily and I here are learning the ropes quickly."

"Well, if you're going to the next one, I say you sign up. You'll probably win."

"Noted," said Dan. "Good to know."

The man looked at Emily and Dan, smiled and waved. "Well, I'm on my way. Headed to the pool. Take care, you two!"

As he walked away, Emily and Dan caught eyes and burst out laughing. "The penis parade," Dan repeated as he shook his head. "What the fuck is this place?"

Emily laughed as she too shook her head. "Asking the wrong person," she said. After checking to make sure the man was gone, she whispered. "Did you notice that?"

Dan nodded emphatically. "How could I not? Dude went from zero to sixty."

"More like two," Emily joked.

"Hey! You said it, not me!" he laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------

The pool area was extra crowded the next night. Perhaps it was the fact that tonight's party would have a Penis Parade or maybe because word about Dan had spread throughout the resort. Regardless, the party was in full swing and everyone was having a great time.

Like last time, Dan and Emily stayed together, socializing with other staff members and some guests, but remaining by each other's side. Dan was completely naked. His penis was constantly on display and talked about. Emily got a kick out of his confidence and relaxed attitude toward it all. He even showed it off when asked by several people.

Emily didn't remove her bikini bottoms again this evening. But her beautiful breasts were being showcased and she caught Dan staring at them several times. One of which, he saw her catch him. "Fuck," he said with a shake of the head. "That was inappropriate."

"Don't be silly," Emily said. "It's not like everyone else here isn't naked either."

They found themselves alone at one point, standing near the diving board chatting away about work as if they weren't naked. Then Emily looked down.

"Busted!" Dan said as he caught her staring for the first time.

She blushed. "I'm sorry!" she pleaded. "I can't help it!"

"I know, I know. Me neither."

This time Emily looked again, intentionally. "Can I ask you a question? How do you fit it in your bathing suit?" she asked without waiting for permission to ask.

Dan shrugged. "Stuff it in an hope for the best," he said. He then took his penis and pressed it against his right thigh. "Usually it rests right here. I try not to be blatant about it."

Emily nodded as she sipped her drink and watched his demonstration. His penis pressed against his thigh didn't appear as if it left much to the imagination. "I'm not sure that that accomplished much!" she joked. "It's very big!"

Before Dan could respond, Macy stood on the diving board and clinked her glass with a spoon. "Attention guests and staff! Do we know what time it is?!" she called out.

In unison, many guests called out "Penis Parade!" to a large applause. Everyone was really getting into it. Macy proceeded to describe how the event would go. Dan and Emily listened intently as she explained how each participant would do one lap around the pool to the music, using whatever props they'd like from the prop bin. But they are not permitted to obstruct the view of their penis.

Her instructions were met with hoots and hollers from a boisterous and excited crowd of both men and women. Next, she explained that the contestants would each make themselves aroused and take measurements for the audience.

Emily and Dan looked at each other after that and laughed. "This is so bizarre," Emily said to which Dan nodded and grinned.

"And finally," Macy said, "the main event we have all come to know and love. It's the spray and pray!"

Dan looked at Emily. "Spray and pray?" he asked. She shrugged.

"For the new folks," Macy continued. "Each contestant will pleasure themselves to a point of finality. Anyone who is able to reach the prize bag ten feet away will go home with its contents!" She then produced a see-through garbage bag filled with $1 bills. The crowd applauded.

"Wait," Emily said to Dan, over the roar of the crowd. "You have to..."

Dan smiled as he clapped. "I guess?"

Macy asked anyone who wanted to participate to line up by the bar. Dan headed over along with four or five other men, one of which was the black man from the first day. He quickly learned this was Rodney. As they were standing by the bar, Rodney looked Dan up and down. "Damn," he said. "You may just have my number, young man."

Dan did nothing but shrug. He did, however, take a peek at Rodney's cock and assessed that he was likely bigger than him.

The first round was off to a rowdy start as each man paraded around the pool to dance music, shaking and gyrating, showing off their most private parts. All of them, with the exception of Rodney and Dan, sported average to smaller than average penises. But that didn't stop them from having fun. Wearing things like wacky sunglasses, pirate and sailor hats, and beaded necklaces, the men had a blast. When it was Rodney's turn, he strolled out stoically, wearing nothing but a black bandana and a gold chain. The crowd went wild as he swung his cock around like a helicopter.

Dan caught eyes with Emily who was getting in on the fun. She smiled back.

Next, Dan came out wearing all he could find in the bin, a sombrero. Everyone laughed at his lackluster costume, but quickly became distracted by his massively huge cock swinging between his legs. At first, he did nothing but walk slowly as the crowd applauded. On the final turn, he caught eyes with Emily who gestured for him to dance. He took her advice and the crowd intensified. Then she made a swinging gesture, like a lasso. Dan proceeded to swing his huge cock around and the crowd went even more wild. He was having a blast!

"My goodness," said the woman next to Emily. She was a young woman, completely naked. At a first glance, Emily was taken aback by her immense beauty.

"That's the most beautiful penis I think I've ever seen," she continued.

Emily nodded. "Yep," she said. "Sure is."

The girl turned and smiled, outstretching her hand. "I'm Gabriela," she said as they shook hands. "Emily."

"Nice to meet you Emily," Gabriela said as she turned back to watch Dan. "I just started working here today. And what do you know, this is my first night."

"What a welcome!" Emily said. In doing so, she looked Gabriela over. She was truly stunning. Her jet black hair nearly hung all the way down to her bubbly butt. Her breasts were magnificently round, nearly identical in size and shape to Emily's yet with darker, larger nipples. Gabriela was extremely attractive and a rare find amongst the other older staff members.

The two of them went back to watching Dan goofily dance around and complete his lap. As the crowd applauded, he gave his cock one last swing and then exited.

The parade portion was over as the men lined up shoulder to shoulder to start measuring.

"This is so weird, huh?" Emily asked.

"Weird, but hot. I can't stop staring at the last guy's dick," Gabriela said. "It's so big and thick too. And look at his balls!"

Emily watched Dan as he squeezed and stroked his penis trying to get hard. For the first time, she looked closely at his balls which happened to be considerably larger than average. They were low-hangers too, swaying slowly as he jerked his penis. "Wow," Emily said in response.

Macy walked down the row, handing each man a tape measure and reading out the results on the microphone. The first four men all measured up between four and six inches as the crowd applauded modestly.

Next was Rodney. Macy paused and smirked at him. "Do we really need to do this every time?" she joked.

Rodney shrugged. "Maybe it's bigger!" he said as everyone laughed. Macy smiled as she handed him the measuring tape. Rodney carefully placed it on his rigid cock and stretched it all the way to the tip. Macy tucked her hair behind her ear as she leaned closer. Rodney returned the measuring tape to her as she turned to the audience. "Eight and one half inches, ladies and gentlemen!"

As everyone applauded, Emily heard the woman in front of her turn to her friend. "Shocker," she said sarcastically. It was clear that Rodney had won this little contest over and over again.

Dan was next. Emily found herself staring at his now fully erect and massive penis. It really was a sight to be seen. So far, Emily had only really seen it in quick glimpses as not to get caught. But from her vantage point as just another face in the crowd, she could really stare at it. He and Rodney had cocks that she had simply never seen in real life before. It was incredibly arousing for her to watch the two men, side by side, wielding their massive equipment.

As Macy focused on Dan, he stroked his penis with a long and firm grip, ensuring it was fully ready to be measured. Instead of letting Dan do the measuring, Macy took it upon herself. With meticulous detail, she went about her duty. The crowd waited in anticipation. Rodney watched closely.

She took the tape back, and turned to the audience with a wide grin. "Ladies and gentlemen," she said. "We have a winner. Nine inches long!"

Everyone erupted in applause. Emily clapped too. She noticed Gabriela applauding and waving her arms, almost as if to grab Dan's attention. And it worked. Dan looked over to see Gabriela bouncing up and down, her perfect tits shaking in unison. He smiled and waved with a thumbs up.

Macy turned back to Dan and looked down at his penis. She held it in her hand. "Marvelous," she said. "We're gonna have to check that girth next time too because something tells me you have Rodney beat there too."

Rodney examined it in her hand. "Macy, I am afraid to admit you're right. This young man has me beat. Congratulations, kid."

"Well, thank ya sir," Dan said sheepishly.

"I can't wait to see him shoot," said a woman within earshot of Emily as the five men stood side by side by the pool. Macy placed the garbage bag of cash about ten feet in front of them.

"They're gonna hit it that far?" Emily asked no one in particular.

"No one ever does," said a man nearby. "I think it's more just the thrill of it."

The men began stroking their cocks as the crowd cheered them on. It hadn't been more than thirty seconds before the first man moaned loudly. His knees buckled and he keeled over as a few small dribbles of white cum poured out his penis.

Emily watched as if in a trance. "What the hell is going on," she said out loud.

A woman next to her laughed. "You can say that again, dear!" she said. "But you get used to it."

Within no time, the third man in line was cumming too. His shots were a bit more powerful, but carried nowhere near enough distance to hit the bag.

Gabriela turned to Emily and smiled.

"This seems like an oddly personal moment to watch," Emily said.

Gabriela laughed. Another man nearby chimed in. "What, you don't normally masturbate in front of a crowd at a party?"

Emily got a kick out of how casual everyone was about it all. She decided to let loose and have fun. She started to clap and applaud like everyone else just as a third man came. His load was the least impressive; just a few small drops as he smiled and waved himself off the main stage leaving just Rodney and Dan.

"Here we go," said a voice.

"These two," said another.

As Rodney and Dan pumped their cocks, Rodney raised his hand repeatedly up and down as a way to get the crowd to cheer louder. This was clearly the main event. Almost as if it was planned, both of the men began using two hands to stroke their cocks.

"That's amazing," Gabriela said. "They're both so big."

It was clear Rodney was going to be first. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Sweat dripped from his temple. He moaned continuously. The crowd waited in anticipation and even Dan looked over as he could tell his competition was nearing a finish.

"Ahhhhhh" Rodney bellowed loudly as he squeezed his butt cheeks together and thrusted into both hands. His big balls rocked back and forth as his shaft expelled a load thicker than all the others that night. It didn't travel very far, but was substantially copious enough to garner a huge reaction from the crowd.

"Fuck!" he shouted as the second, third and fourth streams of cum shot out towards the bag, but fell short around the halfway point.

"Oh my goodness," Emily said. Her new friend Gabriela, now next to her, clutched her elbow as the girls watched. "Dios mio," she said.

Rodney was spent and out of breath. He panted and waved to the crowd as he flopped right into the pool, leaving just Dan alone jerking off with two hands. He too had developed quite the sweat as the crowd waited anxiously. "He's gonna cum," said Gabriela. Emily turned to see she was staring helplessly at him, clearly turned on by what was happening.

Emily studied Dan's face. His eyes were closed as he was concentrating. Her gaze scanned his muscular frame. His muscles bulged as he focused his efforts on getting off. She marveled at his physique. Her eyes reached his cock. Both hands furiously stroking with seemingly room for a third. She had never seen quite as physical a specimen as he. She felt a warm wetness between her legs. She wondered just how many of the other women that night were feeling the same thing watching him.

Dan wasn't quite as animated as Rodney when it came time to orgasm. He opened his eyes, looked at Macy and nodded. "I'm about to cum," he announced calmly before shooting a rope of spunk so long and thick that it looked fake.

The crowd exploded. Dan breathed deeply as he shot another load even further than the first one, landing squarely onto the garbage bag with ease.

The triumphant splat yielded a deafening roar from the crowd as he was the victor. However, he wasn't even close to being done. As the cheering went on, Dan continued to ejaculate, standing on his tip toes and launching streak after streak of thick, creamy cum all over the pool deck. He moaned as he did so, loud enough that he could be heard from the crowd. Emily lost count of the amount of cumshots; it had to be at least ten, two of which hit the prize.

When he was finally done, he smiled and waved to the crowd before joining his pal Rodney in the pool.

"Well, folks, I think we have a winner!" Macy said as she stood near the streaks of cum with her hands on her hips. "What an impressive blast from our new friend, Dan!"

Standing in the pool, Dan smiled and took a bow before swinging his now softened penis around like a lasso. He and Rodney shook hands. It was all in fun. Macy announced that the price bag of cash was actually a modest $100. But still a good win, especially since no one had actually ever claimed it before.

The party began to wind down as the excitement from the Penis Parade was the main event. As usual, Dan and Emily found themselves hanging out together.

"Well, congratulations I guess?" she joked. "Mr. Penis Parade."

"The credit is all this guy's," he said as he picked up his cock and squeezed it. It was somewhere between erect and soft.

Emily looked down and nodded. "Indeed," she said. "So, was it weird? Just up there doing your thing in front of everyone?"

Dan nodded as he took a drink. "I was super weirded out at first. But then after a while, it didn't even feel like anyone was watching. I was just into it."

"Oh you could say that again," Emily joked.

"Was I that embarrassing?"

She shook her head. "No, no, you weren't. But it was just really clear how good it must have felt for you. Just hearing your moans--"

"There he is!" said Gabriela as she came running up to Dan, interrupting their conversation. She hugged him tightly as their naked bodies slammed together. Emily even had to step aside a bit.

"Well, thank you," Dan said, clearly enjoying the attention. Emily noticed his cock had begun to grow after the interaction with the beautiful Gabriela.

"I'm Gabriela. I started literally today. And this," she pointed to his penis. "Is my first experience of Club Tranquility."

"Welcome to the team," said Dan. "It's a lot of fun here."

Gabriela smiled. "Clearly," she said as she glanced down again. "So tell me. How on Earth do you have such a beautiful penis?"

Emily suddenly felt slightly uncomfortable.

"Well, I would have to thank my father for that. At least... I assume I should thank him."

"So beautiful. And your finale. My oh my, Dan. You shoot like a horse! Have you always cum like that?"

"As long as I can remember," Dan said. He looked over to Emily who he noticed was not paying attention to the conversation any longer.

"I enjoyed it thoroughly. You are a very sexy man, Dan."

Dan didn't know what to do other than clink glasses with her as they took a drink. As she sipped hers, he scanned her body. He was not disappointed in the beautiful Latina.

As the two of them chatted, Emily felt more out of place. Dan had a full on raging boner at this point and Gabriela kept laughing and touching him as she flirted.

"I'm gonna go see if Macy needs help cleaning up," she announced, but neither of them responded.

After checking with Macy, Emily began to clean up some bottles and cans that had accumulated behind the bar. She was alone but kept her top off. She enjoyed having her big breasts free and didn't really mind some of the looks she got as it was a confidence booster.

"They're a perfect size and shape," a voice was heard. Stunned, Emily turned to see the same man from the beach yesterday standing on the other side of the bar. He was holding a Scotch in his hand and slurred his words. He was clearly drunk.

"Oh... umm... thank you," Emily said as she continued to clean up.

"Nothing is better than a full, natural set of breasts like yours," he said as he took a drink.

Emily grew uncomfortable as she hurriedly finished cleaning up. She glanced behind the man to see there was no one else nearby as the party came to a close.

Then the man walked around to the entrance behind the bar where Emily was. She immediately noticed he had an erection and was openly stroking his cock. "Let me see those up close, darling," he said as he approached her.

Emily panicked as she retreated further into the kitchen area. The man was grunting and breathing heavier as he walked towards her. Her heart raced. "Please don't come any closer," she said, trying to keep calm.