Club Tranquility Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Becky and this is Ava." She looked down at Dan's fully erect penis, dripping with precum. "Your penis is incredibly impressive," she said, wasting no time. Dan truly never got tired of hearing women praise his cock.

He smiled proudly before quickly becoming concerned. "Wait. How old are you guys?"

Ava laughed. "Why does everyone ask us that? We're twenty-four."

Dan nodded as he sipped his beer. "Because you look really young. I was asked the same question earlier if it makes you feel better."

"Hey, we'll take it!" Becky said as the three of them clinked glasses. The two women proceeded to stare admiringly at Dan's cock as they stood together. "It's just so big and thick. It's like nothing we've ever seen around here."

"Or ever!" Ava added.

As the night unfolded, Dan found himself in many conversations just like this. Guests everywhere, both male and female, were fascinated by his cock. As he drank more, he played into it even more, taking the time to show it off, flex it, playfully smack people with it. Everyone was getting a kick out of it. Especially Gabriela who paraded Dan around like he was her new prize.

By the end of the night, it was time for those that remained to see Dan in action. Janine explained how everyone at the party that partook in actual sex had been pre-screened and tested. Since Dan had not, he would not be able to have sex with anyone.

After checking with Dan, Gabriela suggested a handjob, to which everyone gleefully agreed.

"You ready big boy?" she said as Dan sprawled out on the bed next to Gabriela. At least a dozen partygoers surrounded the bed with Becky and Ava in the front row.

"How many hands can you get on it?" said a man who Dan didn't recognize. He did, however notice the man was jerking off watching this whole charade.

Gabriela proceeded to place her petite hand at the base of his cock, followed by another on top of that. "That's two so far," she said as she moved her first hand on top of her other hand. "Three," she said as she once again repeated the process by covering his head with her other hand. "...Four."

The audience gasped. Some even clapped. Dan laughed hysterically. The whole thing was so strange. Dan looked around and guessed maybe fifteen people had gathered to watch Gabriela jerk him off, all of them focused intently on his penis. He was positioned in the center of the bed, sprawled out while Gabriela sat by his side, stroking his cock. Her tits were hovering right by his head, allowing him easy access for a quick taste whenever he felt like it.

"He likes those, doesn't he?" asked a woman sitting near the foot of the bed. When Dan looked over to nod in agreement, he noticed she was sitting with her legs crossed casually stroking the penis of the man next to her as they watched.

In fact, Dan noticed several of the women in the group were openly stroking their men off as they watched. This only further excited Dan as his cock oozed precum, adding to the smoothness and silkiness of Gabriela's hands as they glided up and down his cock.

"Your balls!" said one woman. "Do they hurt? They look like they're each twenty pounds!"

Dan nodded. "They're in a lot of pain right now. They're completely loaded with cum."

"We can take care of that," Gabriela smiled as she squeezed hard on his bloated shaft.

"I bet we're gonna get soaked sitting here in the front row," said the same woman Dan first noticed. Her husband huffed and puffed. He turned bright red and appeared to be nearing orgasm. "Not yet," scolded the woman. "You cum when he cums."

"That's gonna be soon," said Dan as he grabbed the blankets tightly. He let out a soft moan as he focused all his attention on his cock.

"C'mon baby," Gabriela said. "Show everyone how much you can shoot."

Suddenly a tall and skinny man standing in the second row let out a loud moan as he keeled over. "Ohhhhh," he said loudly.

The woman directly in front of him laughed and quickly leaned to the side as his small cock shot cum right by her shoulder.

"Neil!" said another guest. "Always the first one to shoot off!"

The man now known as Neil groaned angrily as his balls emptied onto the floor of the suite. The woman jerking him off, presumably his wife, laughed out loud as she coaxed out the decent sized load.

"Fuck!" Dan said, quickly diverting attention back to him. "Oh God, here it comes!"

Dan raised his butt up off the bed as Gabriela held both her hands, one above the other, at the base of his penis. She didn't stroke and held them in place.

The first blast impressed everyone as it shot high in the air in a thick, unbroken rope. Gabriela, along with many others in the room, gasped in awe as they watched his cock shoot out consecutive thick loads, making a mess everywhere.

Dan was not alone. Several men could be heard having simultaneous orgasms as multiple moans and groans could be heard throughout the room.

But the attention remained fixated on the biggest cock and the biggest load of the bunch. Dan continued to raise his pelvis up and down into Gabriela's tightened grip as his cock expelled massive bright white streams.

After several amazing seconds, his cock finally gave up shooting as Gabriela resumed stroking it with her newly cum-covered fingers. Dan shivered in delight.

"Holy God!" said one of the women. "You shot everywhere!"

"It's on the headboard!" said one man who was busy stroking out the remnants of his own ejaculate.

"It's on my leg!" a woman said pointing to a thick glob on her thigh as everyone checked it out.

"All you boys have made a mess!" Gabriela said as she looked around the room while still holding and stroking Dan's cock.

------------------------------------------------------

"You're here late," Macy said as she walked into the restaurant area where she found Emily finishing up cleaning.

"I was just wrapping things up. We got busy tonight!"

"Indeed we did," Macy said as she helped Emily tie up the remaining garbage bags. "There was a big group that checked in today. Annual retreat for a company."

Emily laughed. "This is probably the last place I would expect to be with my coworkers."

Macy nodded. "Well, you would certainly be surprised with how many people are into this sort of place."

"Oh believe me," Emily said as she placed the last garbage bag against the wall for night pickup. "I am really starting to come around."

"Yes?" Macy lit up. "Did you find the inner nudist in you?"

Emily blushed. "Well, if you've got it, flaunt it right?"

"That's the spirit. And you girl, you certainly have it."

"You're too kind."

"Speaking of flaunting it," Macy said as she sat down at an empty table. "How about our friend Dan?"

"How about him?" Emily asked, expressionless.

"Oh..." Macy said. "I should have figured this one out."

Emily awaited context.

"See I thought you two might have been... umm... getting along, shall we say?"

Emily didn't answer.

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry. I really overstepped here. How unprofessional of me," Macy said.

Emily smiled. "Macy! You're good! Girl talk. It's all good. Dan and I definitely were clicking. But... I don't know... he seems more interested in other ventures."

"Say no more, sweetheart," Macy said, holding up her hand. "I get it. Men are simple creatures. They think with their penises which are even simpler."

"Not his," Emily said. Both women cracked up laughing. "Definitely not his, you're right."

After their laughter subsided, Macy stood up. "Hey. What are you doing now? Want to go to a little after-party thing in one of the suites?"

"What do you mean, after-party?"

"Well, there's usually a little get together in one of the Presidential Suites. Some of our more exclusive guests attend. Afterwards is when I usually make an appearance and have a few drinks, shed some clothing. Very low key."

"I really should be getting home," Emily said.

"No worries!" Macy said as she headed for the door.

"Wait," Emily said as Macy stopped and turned. "You know what? Yeah... Yeah, I'm in. Let's go check it out."

Macy smiled as she held the door for Emily. Before the pair left, Macy stopped. "Wait. Emily. Let's leave our clothes here. It's after hours. Time to have fun."

"I hope there's wine at this thing," Emily joked as she removed her top, showing off her large tits nestled in her bra. Macy did the same as the two women casually undressed together. She wasn't shy about being naked. Once Emily was entirely nude, Macy smiled as she looked her up and down. "Oh to be young and beautiful again."

Emily blushed. "You're very kind, Macy. But honestly, I would love to look like you when I'm older. You're so hot!"

Macy smiled as she lightly rubbed her tight tummy. Emily's eyes followed Macy's hands until they were both looking at her vagina. "Oh, stop. I'm old news," Macy said. "This little princess used to be a shining star," she said as she spread her vagina open a tiny bit.

"She looks beautiful to me," Emily said lovingly as they each examined Macy's neatly shaved box. "Young and fruitful as ever."

Macy smiled as she allowed her own eyes to gaze over Emily's body, culminating at her pussy. Emily looked down and blushed. "There she is," she said, unsure what to say.

Macy grabbed her arm and guided her out the door as the two naked women headed to the party.

Emily was greeted by immediate nudity as a tall Hispanic man opened the door. He was holding a glass of tequila and sported a large erection. His gaze immediately went to Emily's breasts. "Wow," he said with a smile. "Welcome," he said as he stepped aside and allowed the women to enter.

Macy rolled her eyes. "Rico, you look like you're going to faint. Go easy," she joked. Emily noticed how Macy very casually lifted Rico's erection to get by, almost as if it was a gate or something. How funny.

As she followed Macy through the party, she noticed several people engaging in very public sexual activity. A pair of women chatted casually with each other as they each jerked off their partners. Another woman was giving a rather enthusiastic blowjob to a man that was moaning loudly. Another couple watched. A woman and man were openly having sex as a small crowd gathered as spectators.

Emily had seen her fair share of sex acts at the club, but never like this. This was truly a remarkable experience. She found herself getting very horny walking around, especially since many men and women smiled as they looked at her perfect figure up and down. Emily guessed she was one of the youngest, most attractive people there.

Macy brought her to a small group sitting on an L-shaped couch. After introducing Emily, she smiled and began to take a seat.

"No, not there!" said a woman frantically as she leapt up to intervene.

Emily froze. "What?" she asked.

"Don't sit there sweetie. That's where Tony left a mess."

On the couch were long wet streaks that Emily hadn't noticed initially. "Is that..."

"That's Tony's kids. Millions of them," said a man as everyone laughed. "He just did that. Fucker never cleans up."

"Of all people to not clean up, too," said another man. "He always has these big massive loads and then just leaves. Macy, we ought to call housekeeping."

Macy shrugged. "We're a nudist resort. We're very used to cleaning up semen."

Emily chose another spot and sat down, crossing her legs. "So, who stays here?"

"That'd be Rico. You know, the Spaniard with the huge dick," said the man with a snicker. He looked at Emily's breasts openly. "My God Macy, you've gone and hired an absolutely stunning human being."

Emily blushed. She noticed the man talking to her was completely erect and openly stroking his cock. She guessed it to be about six inches and thick.

"Don't mind Greg," said the woman who appeared to be his partner. "He likes breasts. He likes them a lot."

"I was saving this load, but I may have to relieve myself with her here," Greg said.

"Behave, Greg," Macy chimed in. "I really like this one," she said with a smile towards Emily.

As the group chatted, Emily remained mostly quiet, but slowly became more and more comfortable. The sex all around them continued. Emily couldn't stop peering around as she noticed many couples engaging in various activities. At one point, everyone paused to witness a tall black man ejaculate on the face of his partner. The entire room applauded before going back to what they were doing. Macy caught Emily's eyes "Club Tranquility," she said with a wink and a shrug.

"Alright," said Greg as he leaned back, clutching his cock from the base. "I need to cum. It's been long enough. Who wants to see a big load?"

"You mean who wants to see an uninspiring dribble?" said the other man.

"Ha, ha, very funny Don," said Greg. "Watch this."

Greg stroked his dick while everyone watched, including Emily. She found it oddly erotic to watch a man casually ejaculate in the middle of an otherwise completely normal conversation. But this was Club Tranquility after all.

Greg moaned softly. "Oh God. Here it is... I'm cumming"

As everyone watched pleasantly, his cock throbbed and pulsed, shooting thick ropes of cum clear across his belly and chest. Emily thought to herself that this was not the dribbler that Don teased him about. This was a huge load of cum. The fifth blast was the most impressive as it launched all the way towards his face. Greg tried to move out of the way of his own cum, but was unsuccessful as a thick white streak stretched across his cheek.

"Oh my God!" Macy screamed.

"Ahhhh fuck!" Greg cried out in pleasure as he continued spraying cum across his body.

"That's crazy," said Emily. "Definitely not a dribbler!"

Greg relaxed with heavy eyelids and a cum covered body. He made no attempt at cleaning the mess off his face. In fact, the entire group continued to have their conversation like normal. Emily chuckled at the absurdity of everything. But she admitted to herself she was really getting off on all the public sex. She felt herself getting very moist between her legs.

Emily was having a lot of fun. The people she met were all very pleasant and kind. And most importantly, the sex was not off-putting. She witnessed several orgasms that evening, all of which were rewarded with a polite round of applause afterwards.

She was having so much fun, she decided to tag along with a man and woman she met from Texas that were going to go to another suite party down the hall. They were both very attractive. Emily thought that maybe she would even enjoy watching them have sex if the opportunity arose. So she tagged along happily.

-----------------------------------------------

Eventually the group dissipated as the party wound down. Dan found himself cleaning up all his cum alongside many of the other men who were doing the same. It was a bizarre scenario. Completely naked and still relatively hard as he and the other men casually cleaned up together.

"You really can shoot that thing, huh?" said one man as he openly looked at Dan's penis.

"Uh, yup," Dan said, feeling fairly uncomfortable.

"I used to shoot pretty far," he said as he held his tiny, stub of a cock up. "Old age and weight gain stopped that," he said with a laugh.

Dan needed to get out of this circle. He quickly finished cleaning up and escaped the bedroom. Immediately and thankfully, he found Becky and Ava sitting in the living room area. Gabriela had joined them as well. Perfect Dan thought as he quickly joined them, opting to sit between the two girls.

"Well hello, Mr. Big Shooter!" said Ava.

"I take it you liked the show?"

"How could we not?" Becky asked. "We got a front row spot!"

"How does it go so far?" Ava asked as she giggled. "Like, I am genuinely curious how this is possible."

"He has really big balls," Gabriela commented. "I think it's all in the balls."

Dan cradled his massive nuts. "They're still full too. Look."

"I can see that!" Ava said. "You're always just ready to go, huh Dan?"

"So can I ask a question?" Dan said. "This..." he pointed to the bedroom, "This thing that just happened. Is this really a common occurrence here?"

Becky laughed. "Yes and no. It is indeed common, but not really with the... staff."

"No?" Dan asked.

"No," she shook her head. "Usually just guests."

"Ok, I'm sorry," Ava said. "But I literally cannot sit here and talk to you with your dick right there. It's too big. I'm sorry but it's just way too big!"

The four of them laughed as Dan wagged his half-hard cock. "I'm sorry did it offend you?" he joked as he playfully slapped his cock in her direction.

"It's the biggest penis I have ever seen. Period. Biggest ever," Becky said. "I am praying for your girlfriends."

"Can girls take all that?" Ava asked.

"Not many," Dan said honestly. "It's a lot to handle."

"Ehh," Gabriela said with a devilish grin. "I'm not worried about it."

"Oh yeah?" Dan asked as he blushed slightly. "Care to find out?"

Gabriela smiled mischievously. "We'll see, Papi."

"Ok, can I ask a question?" Ava said as she leaned forward eagerly. "Do you mind if I touch it?"

"Fuck no," Dan said. "My dick is your dick."

"Oh how kind," she said sarcastically as she quickly reached out and grabbed it. "Holy shit. It's thick, huh?"

"Looks like he's liking it," Becky said, nodding towards Dan's cock as it grew in Ava's hand.

"Are you kidding?" Dan said. "Look at her! Of course I like it."

"Gabriela, I don't know how you managed to tame this beast!" she said, jokingly. "My God, it's like a cucumber or something!" Everyone laughed at her silly analogy.

"It's a lot to control," Gabriela said as she stared at the rapidly hardening cock.

"You're getting so hard!" Ava said as she began to laugh. "There's still cum on it from before and it's already hard again!"

The three girls could simply not talk about anything except Dan's cock. It begged for attention the way it wavered between full and half erection before their very eyes. Ava and Becky were not shy either, taking turns stroking and playing with his cock like it was their toy.

Meanwhile the party had really thinned out. Many guests left and the ones that remained were either engaged in quiet private conversations or sexual activity together. This allowed Dan and the three girls to really enjoy themselves without a crowd gathering.

"See if you guys can all get a hand on it," Dan suggested. Gabriela stood up and knelt between his legs as the others were on either side of him. The task was not particularly challenging as there was plenty of room on Dan's oversized schlong to fit all three hands. The girls giggled as they began to give him a triple handjob.

"This is fun!" Ava said. "I like you Dan!"

"I like you too," he said happily.

"You know what would be more fun?" Gabriela asked the others. "Two hands and a mouth."

As Ava and Becky steadied the penis at the base, Gabriela encircled its head with her mouth. She then bobbed up and down on the first few inches of his cock as the other stroked him from the bottom.

"Oh fuck that feels so good."

Ava suddenly took Dan's free hand and placed it between her legs, encouraging him to feel her. He noticed she was incredibly wet as he began to explore her vagina. She spread her legs and let out a soft moan as he went to work.

Not to be left out, Becky did the same, guiding his hand towards her equally wet snatch.

And so the four of them carried on. Dan fingered the two girls as they stroked his cock. Gabriela expertly blew him and Dan once again couldn't believe the life he had. His massive cock had yet again awarded him an experience few men would ever see in a lifetime.

"Oh baby," Ava whispered. "You feel so good inside me. Keep doing that." She closed her eyes and moaned.

Becky was less vocal, but left no secrets as to the pleasure she was feeling as well. Gabriela even eyed them as she blew Dan. She enjoyed watching him make the girls feel good and enjoyed sucking on his thick cock even more.