Club Tranquility Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," Dan said. "This is fucking amazing."

Becky and Ava each had their legs spread and eyes closed as Dan worked his hands. He could tell they were both approaching orgasm. But with Gabriela sucking his cock, Dan was again about to blow a sizable load.

"Oh shit, shit, shit," Dan said in a panic. "Fuck guys, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum."

Ava and Becky quickly snapped out of it, not having reached orgasm themselves. But they didn't want to miss the blast so they each slid off the couch and joined Gabriela on the floor. She popped his cock out of her mouth and told him to stand up. "Shoot it on all of us," she said sternly.

Dan bent his knees and stroked his cock with two hands as he stood in front of them. Each girl sat perched on their knees, hands neatly folded in their laps, awaiting their cum surprise.

"You got enough for all of us?" Becky asked.

"Oh fuck yeah I do," Dan said. "You ready?"

They all nodded as Dan shot his first hefty load directly onto Becky's tits to his left. He then migrated over to Ava to his right, landing a thick shot onto her stomach. Finally, he aimed right at Gabriela as he waited for his third shot to come barreling out the tip.

Without warning the door of the suite opened and Dan looked up to see Emily standing there with a man and woman. They were all naked. Her eyes immediately darted down to his cock just in time to see him shoot a massive rope directly onto Gabriela's face.

Emily's mouth dropped open as she quickly covered it with her hand. Dan's face turned white as a ghost. He was unable to speak due to being in the midst of an orgasm, but he made eye contact with Emily as he continued to stroke his cock.

Another blast of semen hit Gabriela, this time on her neck, ricocheting to either side due to its velocity.

"Hey! Share!" Becky said as she gained control of his cock and stroked the next shot onto her tits. Ava did the same for the next one as she aimed the firing cannon at herself.

Dan kept looking at Emily. Due to him being mid-orgasm, there was nothing he could do to stop it. He had no choice but to keep on cumming as the girls fought over who would take the next copious blast.

"Holy shit," said the man Emily was with. "This guy is going off!"

Emily turned and ran out of the suite, leaving Dan to continue ejaculating onto the girls. He wanted to chase after her, but the intense pleasure he was still feeling would not allow his body to take over just yet. The girls laughed and giggled as his penis sprayed more cum than even before all over the place. The two people Emily arrived with were watching with great interest. But she was gone. Dan felt ashamed.

When he was done, he stood expressionless as the girls laughed and played with his cum. He was out of breath, feeling spent, and harboring a deep regret for what Emily just saw. She was special to him and he let himself get away from that.

He knew what he needed to do next. But feared it might be too late.